It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ontario Man Found Guilty of Murder Through Spreading HIV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The following is from

CFRA Radio

Worldview

A Hamilton man is the first HIV-positive man in Canada to be convicted of murder through spreading HIV.

A jury has found 52-year-old Johnson Aziga guilty of two counts of first degree murder in the deaths of two women who died from AIDS-related illnesses.

Aziga was also found guilty on 10 counts of aggravated sexual assault and one count of attempted aggravated sexual assault.

It was the first trial in Canadian history involving someone being charged with lethally infecting partners with HIV, the virus that causes AIDS.

The man had been aware he was carrying HIV since 1996.

Aziga was accused of transmitting the virus while having unprotected sex with co-workers and women he met in bars and nightclubs.

For more information follow this link: HIV

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
It's about time! There is a subculture of AIDS/HIV infected people who intentionally have sex with people and people who get off on having unprotected sex with them. If they really want to stop it they need to mandate routine testing for everyone and find where the real problem is.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Excellent! It is so sad that people had to die before he was found guilty. I feel strongly about this issue as I had a cousin that died of aids who told me many of the men he knew in SF just ignored the fact that they were HIV positive and in fact became even more promiscuous after finding out.

I think that anyone who become HIV positive should have to get a mark, like a Tattoo, somewhere inconspicuous but that would alert any potential lovers of the choices they would be making by having sex with them.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I like the tat idea.Say a rubber?A tiny illustration of an unrolled condom,say 2-5 mm on the underside of the man,and where on the female? These would have to be consistently placed.Top thigh?Certainly a place not in normal view.But there are places where they hurt a lot more and I think that is among those places.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
wow! about time something like this happened.
I don't know how credible my source is, but i remember reading about a guy (in postsecret) contracting AIDS through a needle at a party;

"I woke up after having passed out at a party with a needle in my arm and a note saying 'welcome to the world of AIDS".

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The guy lives on because he was on treatments.

While he denied that to the women he infected. Two of whom died very unpleasantly because they didn't know in time to get the medical treatment this POS got.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
This reminds me, back in 1985, in chicago i belive it was...a woman got HIV..and she snapped. She would call up the radio company, and on air, say how she belived men were responsable for tthis, and tongiht, another man IS going to be infected, then shed hang up. She had gotten HIV and being it was a man that passed it to her, she snpped, and blamed men. She slept around with as many men as she could. I do not know, wether or not she got caught and was arrrested.
Anyone else remember this?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
It may have been Detroit , Michigan, not chicago. I do belive it was in michigan though.
Scary, isnt it! Kinda makes ya re think about dating or hooking up with someone.

top topics

join