It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your "complaint" function has a "fatal error"...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 05:20 AM
link   
...response when I tried to use it. So, my only option is to make a post.

Why have all my other threads been removed from the big (mulit-topic) "recent posts" board??

I had several other threads totally unrelated to 911, some of which--especially the thread on the movie "A Beautiful Mind" were getting a very good response.

I will not be labeled as a "single issue" poster, and I do not understand why all of these have disappeared. Are you just trying to frustrate me into giving up my membership??

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 05:54 AM
link   
i've noticed it too, was going to U2U one of the staff about it but forgot.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot Why have all my other threads been removed from the big (mulit-topic) "recent posts" board??
Uh... I'm not sure what you mean here. We don't have such a forum.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 06:23 AM
link   
SO: Answer my question!

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I did, we don't have a big (mulit-topic) "recent posts" board?... what do you mean by that?

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 06:27 AM
link   
errr could it be that no-one has posted recently enough for the posts to show up as recent????

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by pantha errr could it be that no-one has posted recently enough for the posts to show up as recent????
Oh... is that the issue? Lack of attention? (sheesh)

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
Are you just trying to frustrate me into giving up my membership??

We can only hope this is the case. Its not, but one can hope.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 06:39 AM
link   
mepatriot your thread only shows up in the

"a big (mulit-topic) "recent posts" board"

If the thread has been recently replyed too,

So i guess its just not that popular at this moment in time,

Asala :@)

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Thanks Asala,

I found it. I have not yet figured out how to get around completely in here. It was just old enough, apparently, to slip off even the "all" screen.

I am sorry SO, I jumped to conclusions on this one. I was wrong and I apologize.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Thanks Asala,

I found it. I have not yet figured out how to get around completely in here.

I dont think you have tried to get around, you have been here almost a month and havent figured it out. Are you 5?

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Why have all my other threads been removed from the big (mulit-topic) "recent posts" board??

I'm so so sorry but I can't help myself and please bare in mind that I am posting this from BTS , but the only mulit topic I can think of is to be found here

www.belowtopsecret.com...

I know the spellings a little different but hey!
sorry if you hate me now but , sometimes you've just got to see the funny side.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I've been using a multi-topic board since I first posted here. Its in ATS, and has several topics from the various forums listed in one place...am I seeing somthing on my screen no one else can see???

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   
If you view the home page of ATS; www.abovetopsecret.com... You'll see the titles and descriptions of all the topical forums on ATS. If you view the "recent posts" page of ATS; www.abovetopsecret.com... You'll see all the active threads within the past 24 hours (split up into multiple pages) If you view your "MyATS" page of ATS; www.abovetopsecret.com... You'll have the option to subscribe to your favorite forums, and see a list of all the threads in which you've posted. The nature of ATS is "multi-topic", but short of Chit Chat on BTS, we don't have a forum designated for more than one topic. Hence, the confusion of your "multi-topic" statement.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I'm sorry it was just the fact that every one was quoting your spelling of multi as MULIT and it just tickled me, please don't be offended it's just my strange sence of humor.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
You realize that the recent posts tab at the top has more than one page, right? if your topics aren't staying at the top, that is because no one is replying to them.

To me, that says more about your topics than it does about how the board works.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Looks like the complaint option works fine to me...

Maybe it's something to do with your system.

Mr. M

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarChild Looks like the complaint option works fine to me.
Yeah, I fixed it when I saw this thread.

top topics

join