It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women- are they the goverments secert agent?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

In The Book of Dave by Will Self, a misogynistic, mentally unstable London cab driver locked in a custody battle with his ex-wife actually ends up creating a future society in which the domestic separation of men and women is enforced, children have to spend equal amounts of time with both parents, and women are chattels and sex slaves, regarded as the source of all evil in the world.

Deathpoet and Edrick should read this book. It portrays their ideal world - and shows what a nightmare it would be if it ever came to pass.

You are not very good at listening are you?

You do not know what my Ideal world is.... Do not presume to.

You do not know what my beliefs are, Do not presume to.

"Men are not troubled to hear a man dispraised, because they know, though he be naught, there's worth in others; but women are mightily troubled to hear any of them spoken against, as if the sex itself were guilty of some unworthiness."

-Edrick

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
In The Book of Dave by Will Self, a misogynistic, mentally unstable London cab driver locked in a custody battle with his ex-wife actually ends up creating a future society in which the domestic separation of men and women is enforced, children have to spend equal amounts of time with both parents, and women are chattels and sex slaves, regarded as the source of all evil in the world.

Deathpoet and Edrick should read this book. It portrays their ideal world - and shows what a nightmare it would be if it ever came to pass.

Your posts show you are a well reasoned, evolved and intelligent man. I would indeed be more likely to ask you out than the other (ahem) "men" on this thread though they may just take it as a sign women never ask men rather than their own failure to attract women.

oh and:

..expressions of regret to anyone who was offended by my thinking their their actual words were their actual opinions. I'll try read inbetween the lines in future..

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by riley

I would indeed be more likely to ask you out than the other (ahem) "men" on this thread

Thank God.

"Men become feminists to get into women's pants."

-Edrick

[edit on 10-4-2009 by Edrick]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

again that's not the life i want women to lead or in our world i do not want them as sex slaves i find it disgusting actually all of you are not listening to what we are saying which is why you can't last in a marriage.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
o Edrick
why do women never take information in? instead of thinking we are against them which through out this thread we have said we are not, we agree totally with all that you have said in most respects and we are against that women have been abused over the years and how they have been cruelly used and how they have been exploited we are trying to get you to understand that the elite are obviously against you as they are men but they find that you are easier to control than men and know that men are more sensitive towards women so that women then can put their men in line, we have explained this to you through the thread, READ first.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Off the top of my head -

[edit on 2009/4/9 by Aeons]

top of your head dose not count!

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   

darl.. if you can't man up and lead an army thats a reflection on YOUR own charactor- not mine. You seem to be blaming your own cowardess on women yet you haven't even got guts enough to admit that one.

yes i am blaming women because if we had the support we wundt be bothered about the results.

"I'd be a hero to the masses and fight except Mummy said no."

well thats how you lot work.

When I read your posts I'm not exactly seeing V for vendetta.. a real leader would not be blaming others for a weak mind. Guess what?

A real leader would not have a weak mind.

the OP is a copout.

OP is not a copout
OP is able and ready to become a strong minded leader but the men's women are in the way from making that a reality, "no darling don't be stupid and just throw your life away, stay at home and just get on with your day to day job and look after the kids while i go out and enjoy myself"

it is you women who are weak minded enough not to go out and fight the government and support your man to do so, you rather see your man go fight for the goverment than rather against it.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkultraangel
Edrick--you are WRONG and breakingthescience.org? What kind of agenda is going on there? certainly nothing scientific hence the catchy name. I am assuming you are part of the fatherhood/men's rights movement or some such and possibly stumbled onto a conspiracy site, because there was a small conspiracy in your life (as in your ex and her friends talked about you behind you back, so now the whole world is out to get you). I dislike disliking people, but your agenda just seems off-topic and has nothing to do with 'secert' agents.

That's all most of the women can do is get personal, we have not even once got personal.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by deathpoet69

except for where you accuse all women of oppressing men.. and where you just accused us of getting personal because thats the kind of thing women do.
Can you at least try get through at least one post without making a biggoted generalisation about us?

[edit on 10-4-2009 by riley]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley

except for where you accuse all women of oppressing men.. and where you just accused us of getting personal because thats the kind of thing women do.

Can you at least try get through at least one post without making a biggoted generalisation about us?

I have been doing but the generalisation of women behaviour is what you have been showing, you are not listening to what we are saying and you won't do because you wont be told by a man, we are not telling you we are trying to have you understand and this is why you push is so much and is the reason you drive us mental, women will never and do not want to be single, you will find more happy single men in their older age than you will women and women need social life, so within that social life you need structure and the elite give you this structure so that you dont have the fear of been alone which is why you are the way you are right now by attacking indipentant strong willed men, we do not condone that violence of any man towards a woman nor a woman to a man OK?. what this is about is that women are more liable in OUR OPINION to be brain washed than men so that the elite have more control over a revolution so there for women are been used as a secret agent without their prior knowledge.
Women will kick their sons out, women will tell the police on their sons they stick up for their own.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

I do not see any real point in talking to you further as everything I say gets woven into anti-woman mysoginst delusions and so is a waste of my time.

..but I have a question.

wtf are you on about saying women kick out their sons and then ring police on their sons..?

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Edrick
You are not very good at listening are you?

I don't have to be. You're splitting my ears with that trumpet of yours.

You do not know what my Ideal world is.... Do not presume to.

Don't deceive yourself. The shape of your ideal world is perfectly apparent from your posts. It's you who don't know - rather, don't realize - what it actually is. Oh, I'm sure you can visualize the bits where the lads are all cocks of the walk, and keep the slags and boilers well in line. But it's the consequences, the wider ramifications of that little fantasy you fail to grasp.

You do not know what my beliefs are, Do not presume to.

Considering the presumption going on in this thread (about the simultaneous weakness and power of women, the automatic superiority of men, and so forth), I think a tiny bit of presumptuousness on my own part may be justified, don't you? But I don't have to guess at your beliefs; you have already made them distressingly clear.

"Men are not troubled to hear a man dispraised, because they know, though he be naught, there's worth in others; but women are mightily troubled to hear any of them spoken against, as if the sex itself were guilty of some unworthiness."

Even if this were true, what does it mean? Simply that women feel a slight against one of them as a slight against them all. Hardly surprising, that an oppressed sex should feel sensitive to criticism from its oppressors.

John Selden, the author of that quote, never suggested that women were indeed 'guilty of some unworthiness', merely that they behaved as if accused of it. Your clumsy attempt to recruit an obscure seventeenth-century English jurist (couldn't you find anyone better?) to the New Misogynist Army of divorced dads, hairy-palmed adolescents and closet rape-fantasists fails hilariously, as it so richly deserves to.

I prescribe for you a therapeutic vacation in Saudi Arabia, wearing a niqab and abaya at all times.

[edit on 10/4/09 by Astyanax]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

reply to post by riley

I would indeed be more likely to ask you out than the other (ahem) "men" on this thread

Thank God.

-Edrick

It says more about your own views on women than anything else. Men having daughters is more than enough reason for them to become feminists.. but you assume it's just to get sex? how civilised.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Of course. I get looked at by some in my normal day, doing real american things BECAUSE HEY SPIES..IM A F*ing AMERICAN> I love my country, and as a Leonard Cohen, a singer i listen to says, "I love the country, but i just cant stand the scene".

And your part of what I get sick from. People, who look so rich they outwiegh any attempt by the already determined by the rich to always be poor american unless he/she sells out to "worldlisms". THis is all part of the communist manifesto. Zour all idiots. I the free and libertos citizen of these defacto UNITED STATES proudly and truly free, find any subversion of law, even law itself when subversively worded and used, to be of grave concern, which is why i respond so frankly here. Because of love, not fear. LOVE???

Do you F*ing know what that is mocking freaks.

NO you F8ing do not.

if you did your minds woould not see fit to waiste gas as you herd your psycological opposites into their unwitting ends.

im not watching you, ive seen you for a while now, and your harrassment makes things very seen. Like a fist to face and now i see stars. all of them, little do they know, the sun could magneticly knock them to wake THEM up. What ship can resist properly a planet sized magneto wave from the sun?

this is my point, we are macrocosm, and microcosm. WE are the germ according to them. THey invent this idealism in their heads based on indoctrination, a lackkinig of any rationalism based in experiences other than "having" more and feeling a need to impress fear upon those that dont, creating a false impression, because with earths natural taken care of by us state-we all have ALL things, shared by anything of our choosing, when evil convinces the rest to "relax buddy, look over here" while they fleece you and leave you dead, is treason. So its no lie that rebuke to me is assumed by this opposing silent demons.

Maybe if the hardened hearts of greed and stature were de-druggified from power. Then they would see what "I" mean.

In the end..REAL LOVE.

Its you who failed our test-The American People.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

wtf are you on about saying women kick out their sons and then ring police on their sons..?

mothers will happily grass up their sons over their daughters if they has been a crime committed, mothers will gladly and happily kick out their sons from their home if they are misbehaving, mothers are alot more willing to leave their sons then their daughters, just because their son is a male they think they can look after themselves and think they men are at less risk than women when on their own its an absolute disgrace of women behaviour.

Just because you are told that women are scientifically seen as weaker than men dose NOT mean it is the truth! so, it doest matter if a man and woman are fighting in a survival situation, a man has every right to fight a woman visa versa when in a crucial situation, i would happily fight a woman to protect my own woman it dose not make me any less of a man if i am defending my children and my wife.
In my opinion, Women are not committed and do not understand commitment, loyalty, better for worse or richer for poorer, women will not stick by a man no matter what but a man if he marries he will STICK by a woman, however there has been incidents were men have killed their wife's and children but so do the women, what i am saying is if you look at a divorce rate you will find that women get more rights in the end and that they are gifted more than any man, since the liberalisation of women they have abused the power they were given and have tortured men.

You would willing let your son be sent of to the enslavement of the elites rather than your daughter you would willing make yourself innocent when your man is in trail for a crime, you do not back up your men, women in my opinion do not deserve what they have when they abuse and torture men's rights, this is why you were never given equality in the first place, this is why Saudi Arabia and the sharia law for Muslim women is in effect because you do not understand power but you can understand power if you used it in a peaceful way instead of provoking men.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley

reply to post by riley

Thank God.

-Edrick

It says more about your own views on women than anything else. Men having daughters is more than enough reason for them to become feminists.. but you assume it's just to get sex? how civilised.

men try to have women understand their role, some women get their others don't, if i had a daughter i would make sure she did understand her role, what is her role? stand by her man the one who will protect her and provide for her without her been selfish, having manners and speaking properly like a true intelligent lady without an foul attitude, not to beat round the bush when their children are hurt, not to hide away when there man is about to be arrested, to take up a gun with their man and fight, loyalty and commitment, stand by your man and children, do the MAJOIRTY of western women do this? NO!!!.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by deathpoet69]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by riley

Should you ever do me that honour, ma'am, I'm sure I should be only too glad to accept.

But let's assume, for purposes of amusement, that the original premise of this thread is true: women really are the government's secret agents. Now if the OP intends by this to say only that women are unwittingly manipulated by the government, and the result of this is to make them, in turn, manipulate their husbands, then women are surely no more to blame than the men who are being manipulated in their turn.

Even if the government practises bribery on women, as Edrick rather unconvincingly assures us it does, and by this means causes them to look more favourably on state action and policy, which in turns them to influence their men to support it, well, that may be evidence of moral frailty on the part of women but it doesn't make them secret agents.

A secret agent knows what she is doing, does it on purpose (under orders), and gets paid for doing it.

Well, fellows, it looks like we've got a fifth column right inside our homes. Your mother, your girlfriend, your wife, your daughter - they're on the government payroll and you don't know a thing about it. These harpies and harridans are subtly guiding our every act, ensuring that we stumble zombie-like through the government's programme without rebellion or complaint. They're brainwashing us with their kisses and keeping us mentally unbalanced with their nagging. They're deliberately spending all our money, making sure we stay caught in the debt trap. And guys, they're brainwashing our sons...

While you're at work your little old lady's opening the door to men in black. That Barbie doll you just bought your daughter, it has coded instructions from the feds in its hair. Grandma's knitting is actually a coded surveillance report on you, which will eventually be read by some low functionary in the Department of the Interior.

There's only one thing we haven't been able to establish, fellers, and that's exactly how much the government pays these sneaking vipers in our bosoms.

But we know it's got to be a lot.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

So you have a problem with "western women" ..opposed to non western women..?

do you really want to talk about how they are treated by their men? Thanks so much for letting us know what your true agenda is.. took a while. there's nothing quite like arguing with someone and having them destroy their own credibility.

No doubt you'll continue with your weatern woman bashing but I dare say most will be more amused by it than actually swayed by it. I'm done talking to you.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
reply to post by riley

A secret agent knows what she is doing, does it on purpose (under orders), and gets paid for doing it.

Well, fellows, it looks like we've got a fifth column right inside our homes. Your mother, your girlfriend, your wife, your daughter - they're on the government payroll and you don't know a thing about it. These harpies and harridans are subtly guiding our every act, ensuring that we stumble zombie-like through the government's programme without rebellion or complaint. They're brainwashing us with their kisses and keeping us mentally unbalanced with their nagging. They're deliberately spending all our money, making sure we stay caught in the debt trap. And guys, they're brainwashing our sons...

While you're at work your little old lady's opening the door to men in black. That Barbie doll you just bought your daughter, it has coded instructions from the feds in its hair. Grandma's knitting is actually a coded surveillance report on you, which will eventually be read by some low functionary in the Department of the Interior.

the jig is up girls

report to your bases and await your orders - time for a new plan

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
maybe i misinterpreted the word secret agent, following this comment made,

'Even if the government practises bribery on women, as Edrick rather unconvincingly assures us it does, and by this means causes them to look more favourably on state action and policy, which in turns them to influence their men to support it, well, that may be evidence of moral frailty on the part of women but it doesn't make them secret agents.'

be evidence of moral frailty on the part of women

So you accept there is an elite agenda to manipulate you because they see you as a more easier target to stop a revolution?
Yes i have something against western women more, i see that eastern women are more likely to join in a revolution than a woman from the western capitalist world

[edit on 10-4-2009 by deathpoet69]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join