It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women- are they the goverments secert agent?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Seasick

Way to go, Seasick!

Your post gets a star from me.

Some women-bashers are mentally ill. A few of these are dangerous: potential or actual rapists, beaters, murderers, etc. But most are just sad, sexually dysfunctional no-hopers, pathetically resentful of the girls they long to talk to and touch but who will not even look at them.

There are also the poor wimps who have lost out in evolution's great challenge, the Mate Race and blame women for their failure.

There is (obviously) no conspiracy of women to promote the agenda of governments. There are, however, a lot of angry, self-pitying, sexually frustrated fools in the world.

Thank heaven they won't be passing their loser genes on to the next generation.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by deathpoet69
so why do they ignore what is going on in the world why do they accept whatever is thrown at them while pointing at their love ones they must be kept in line because they don't want the evil government to hurt their men?

[edit on 4-4-2009 by deathpoet69]

I am a woman, and I have been one of the biggest truth tellers since I could speak....never trying to hide anything here....BUT most woman don't like me at ALL and try to discredit me, soooooooo I'm not sure here......

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Dude ahve you ever TALKED to a girl?Not all things are conspiracies so if you say "women"Are "spies"for the government then you are like saying your mom is an agent?Or Grandma?Bro this aint right

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Seasick

Yes, I am going to dissct your entire post... you have too many points to address here than a blanket statement would arguably cover.

Ok dude. I can appreciate that we aren't seeing eye to eye, and that's 100% cool by me

Same here...

because I don't need to dissect someone's posts to make asinine 'points' by skewing their every bit of dialouge to assume my intellectual superiority.

THIS however, is NOT cool by me.

You say that you understand that we dont see eye to eye, and yet you still hurl the insults.

You see why I chose my specific arguing stance now?

That particular gem was directed at me, for no OTHER reason, than you do not agree with me, all the sudden I am skewing your points, and assuming superiority, eh?

I gave the example about my acquaintance to let you know that I agree with you on some fronts, I absolutely do. But, there are no absolutes when you are dealing with individual human beings, male or female.

Yes, I noticed your points, and I agreed with them, but as far as absolutes.... you have to understand that social conditioning IS a GENERAL science.

It is not tailor fit for each individual human being, it speaks to the commonalities along general divisions of types of humans.

To claim that Women or men do not have general behaviors, is quite obtuse, and oblivious of human nature.

Don't be trying to flex on me trying to tell me what my place is sir,

I am not telling you what your place *IS*, I am telling you what your place is *NOT*.

You dont get to tell me what I think, or believe, or WANT.

And I will extend you the same courtosy, that is how civility WORKS.

The only difference between you and I on that note is that I'm not being toxic and inflammatory towards half of the entire human populace.

Yes, you are...

You have stated in so many words, that any man who holds a view on women in general that you do not agree with deserves to be shot, disgarded, villified, etc... This is how you have been presenting yourself.

Thus, my responce.

YES, I (painfully) read and also re-read your musings here, so don't ask me that classic and condescending line of "did you read what I wrote?". Hello dude, did you even read what YOU wrote?

Yes, MANY times, and I read what you wrote too, MANY Times.

How can you start tripping on posters like Aeons and myself for asking you tactfully..."WTF????" in so many words?? You are acting like ALL women fit into these backwards molds that you have mandated that we all fit into. Hello...I am a woman. The only shopping I enjoy is grocery shopping because I like to eat good food, and prepare good food for my family.

That is EASY, it is because, while all individuals ARE different, as you put it... they are also the same.

The reasons why people Generalize is NOT that ALL people fit into these molds, but that a VAST MAJORITY DO.

...Continued

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   

I detest clothes shopping, and shoes shopping, and at the time of our engagement to be married, I made about 15K more a year than my husband did, and I still do make more but not quite that much. What is your problem? I guess your little nonsense stereotype just fell in the water.

You are assuming that just because YOU dont fit into my generalizations, that NO WOMEN DO.

And this is an incorrect assumption.

People on this board like to think that they have a better handle on world affairs that the "Masses" of ignorant couch sitting, potato chip eating peoples out there.

And they WOULD be correct.

You see how that generalization FITS?

It is not all enompassing, but it IS generally true.

MOST people are stupid, shallow, self serving ignorant fools, who have absolutely no interest in expanding their minds.

Generalizations are MOSTLY true... you see what I mean now?

Perhapse my generalizations on women DO NOT FIT YOU... that dosent mean that they are not GENERALLY entirely acurate for the majority of women out their.

Don't assume that all women think as you do... most of them do not think at all. (Same goes for men for that matter.)

I asked you for some simple explanations of where and how you drew your conclusions, so maybe I could UNDERSTAND you, and instead of offering that, you responded with two posts deep of more hot gas than Jupiter and insults galore.

From your perspective, I can see how your "Women's Defence" kicked in... the truth is, I cannot voice my viewpoints on women, or ANYTHING that contradicts what YOU see, without being instantly labled as a Heratic.

That much is clear.

Can I apologize on behalf of all females for whatever some woman (or women) did to you? I assure you that I was not at fault.

I was not asking you to, and I never placed blame on you specifically.

And FYI I wasn't advocating any type of violence toward you or anyone, I was just telling you a fact.

You were insinuating that voiceing my perspective deserved retribution from a gun weilding woman.

Your admitted underestimation of women can be a huge mistake, and that is no joke.

Sadly.. no, it is not a joke, nor a mistake.

I don't advocate violence against anyone or anything, dear, or hatred of anyone or anything. You can sit in your computer chair and be all smug and self assumed and tounge in cheek, but people can see right through you, so don't be amazed and taken aback when no one responds to your ill versed logic and conjecture in a scientific manner.

The violence refered to:

our good friends at H&K, Browning, Glock and Smith and Wesson have equalized that gap, so don't let your Mad Max meets Conan the Barbarian fantasies after the heavily prophesized "SHTF" scenarios run too wild. You just might find yourself at the business end of some 104 lb. little lady's rifle, and she would probably be far less likely to take prisoners than a man because of her size.

Ok... so not only am I a Barbarian caveman... but I am also someone who assalts women, and attacks them, presumably to rape them I would guess is your meaning.... right?

And as to the "People can see right through me" crap you are spewing... you are assuming that everyone is disagreeing with me as you are.

And most of the women ARE... but that does not mean that EVERYONE is.

And, no... my arguments are not Transparent lies... they are transparent TRUTHS.

There is a difference.

Don't try and "school" me with your hate filled propaganda videos and literature

So you are saying that women are never used as agents of the government to make men fall in line?

digg.com...

...continued

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

I don't need any of that mess in my life, I won't watch that so come correct with unbiased sources or just zip it and cease dialouge with me.

YOU did not have to respond...

YOU did respond.

SO I EXCERSIZED MY RIGHT to respond to YOU.

If you can't handle it, then perhaps it is YOU who should not have responded.

-Edrick

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

what you have said their is just a blanat feminist attack

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   

i don't think that's what these gentlemen are saying. if i'm not mistaken, one of them is saying he doesn't like women but is pressured by society to get a woman.

the others are saying that women have tendencies that are being manipulated by the machinery of financial and political society, and the manipulation is ruining the patriarchal underpinnings of western civilization. this because it feeds on the space in a woman's psyche where she's most vulnerable.. or something like that.

now i agree that people are easily manipulated by group think. that is a given. and women are people, so it's also pretty obvious they would be one half the problem.

but deep down, at the very bottom of this issue, i see them saying that women, due to their traditional role in life (caretakers of home and hearth) have a tendency to expect men who they procreate with to act responsibly as regards them and their progeny. the guys on this thread who think it's a conspiracy, don't appear to like the arrangement because to them, it feels like a trap. if they must act responsibly, they won't be able to revolt when necessary or what have you.

i'm assuming, therefore, they feel as if the conspiracy is about women even being on the planet in the first place.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by undo]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

i don't think that's what these gentlemen are saying. if i'm not mistaken, one of them is saying he doesn't like women but is pressured by society to get a woman.

It is quite a double standard in society to guage a man's worth by women, isnt it?

the others are saying that women have tendencies that are being manipulated by the machinery of financial and political society, and the manipulation is ruining the patriarchal underpinnings of western civilization. this because it feeds on the space in a woman's psyche where she's most vulnerable.. or something like that.

now i agree that people are easily manipulated by group think. that is a given. and women are people, so it's also pretty obvious they would be one half the problem.

Well, your first sentance is correct, but the inclusion of "Patriarchy" in the sentance is a bit misleading.

IT is the entirety of civilization that is being undermined by this "Divide and Conquer" strategy of the elite.

IT is not so much about undermining the "Patriarchy" but about undermining FAMILY, that is the problem.

Children need role models, both male AND female in order to grow to be responsible, emotionally stable members of society.

By seperating children from EITHER parent, you do them irrovocable harm.

but deep down, at the very bottom of this issue, i see them saying that women, due to their traditional role in life (caretakers of home and hearth) have a tendency to expect men who they procreate with to act responsibly as regards them and their progeny. the guys on this thread who think it's a conspiracy, don't appear to like the arrangement because to them, it feels like a trap. if they must act responsibly, they won't be able to revolt when necessary or what have you.

This is precisely correct.

The basis of what I have been saying, you have summed up nicely.

Men are typically the ones who rebel (Physically) against abusive societies.

The current plan is to marginalize these "Troublemakers" through social conditioning, as to keep society in check.

Women are kept busy with Fashion, and Soaps, and Gossip, and an extrodinary ammount of bull#.

Men are kept busy with False Machoism, Sports, Skirt Chaseing, etc...

It is all about distraction.

i'm assuming, therefore, they feel as if the conspiracy is about women even being on the planet in the first place.

I was right there with you until this statement.

No, we dont hate women... for the last time.

I personally LIKE women, I find them good company (sometimes) and enjoy the social aspects of hanging out with them.

What I do NOT like, is the current modality of the MATRIARCHAL brainwashing that teaches these woman that men are the enemy, and the only men worth dealing with, are the ones that submit to this brainwashing.

... But all in all, I think you understand it, thanks Undo.

-Edrick

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Edrick
reply to post by undo

No, we dont hate women... for the last time.

I personally LIKE women, I find them good company (sometimes) and enjoy the social aspects of hanging out with them.

What I do NOT like, is the current modality of the MATRIARCHAL brainwashing that teaches these woman that men are the enemy, and the only men worth dealing with, are the ones that submit to this brainwashing.

-Edrick

Allrighty..... finally something I can agree with. Men are not the enemy. And you are correct there are a great number of people out there, mostly radical types that would have you think this world could get by just fine without, however as you finally stated this is not true, for EITHER side.

But to stand and agree with the OP's point that this is in somehow a conspiracy to keep Men down or to somehow "stop a revolution" is just insane. When the SHTF you can be rest assured I'll be standing right next to man, woman , whatever and fighting back for my freedoms and rights. The same rights that give you the ability right now to come on ATS and voice your opinion.. and remember that is what it really boils down to is it's your OPINION, not some divine fact. Just as it is my opinion that you havein some way been slighted, and have developed this very nasty attitude to anyone who is not anatomically built as you are.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

For example, your wife/partner understands your interests, can see with a wide view of what is going on in the world however simply ignores it and says "aslong as it dont effect my life i don't really care about a one world government" if you think to much against the government, for some reason the woman turns against you and says you either sad or you need to see a physiologist even though they know what you have showed them is truth.

They love their shopping, their fairytale and do not want to know whats happening in the real world they want to believe everything is ok, but men can be more open to what is happening and it seems the women are been manipulated to keep men down to stop a revolution?

hmm.. sounds like you are just projecting your own issues on the rest of us poor saps.

I have breasts but I did not develop them or any other feminine wiles just to keep men down. Perhaps the government just does not see you as important enough to worry about? it's not our fault if you're too whipped to start a revolution.

besides which you speak as though revolutions are purely a male domain. I think you better brush up on your history a bit. :shk:

[edit on 8-4-2009 by riley]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Allrighty..... finally something I can agree with. Men are not the enemy. And you are correct there are a great number of people out there, mostly radical types that would have you think this world could get by just fine without, however as you finally stated this is not true, for EITHER side.

Alright, Finally...

But to stand and agree with the OP's point that this is in somehow a conspiracy to keep Men down or to somehow "stop a revolution" is just insane.

No... it is not insane, it is perfectly logical that the elite will want to control society thusly.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

We all know that the elite use propaganda and social conditioning to keep potential rebellers in line, why would they NOT use sex as a motivating factor to do so?

To think that women cannot POSSIBLY be used as a tool by the subversive brainwashing of the elite is quite mad.

When the SHTF you can be rest assured I'll be standing right next to man, woman , whatever and fighting back for my freedoms and rights.

TRUST ME.... you are among the MINORITY of women who will do so.

Not all women would stand against the machinery of government... YOU might, but that does not mean that ALL women are like you.

Just as it is my opinion that you havein some way been slighted, and have developed this very nasty attitude to anyone who is not anatomically built as you are.

Just as it is my observation that you lack the mental fortitude to believe that your gender is capable of being subverted in this fashion.

Just as it is my opinion that your attacks on my character, and social abilities are a conditioned response to ANYONE who speaks about such matters.

Can you argue the point WITHOUT resorting to attacks and shaming language?

@riley

besides which you speak as though revolutions are purely a male domain. I think you better brush up on your history a bit.

That is the entire point, isn't it?

Women participate in revolutions, and the Elites KNOW this, so they keep the females of society complacent by granting them innumerable privileges, so that they will NOT fight against the tyranny.

-Edrick

[edit on 8-4-2009 by Edrick]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

they will try to force that male, with females.

This is a fact. They see it as a controlling influence.

I want to be forced with females, please...

[edit on 8-4-2009 by MurderCityDevil]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

what you have said is what i am saying.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

could you explain to the lovley women what we are on about again please, one woman has already pointed it out clearly.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by deathpoet69

Certainly...

The primary basis of this is the Indoctrination from False Social cues by the Elite run mass media establishment.

The conditioning of females primary purpose is to create a rift between men and women, for the purposes of social control.

It can be summed up quite nicely as the interplay between men and women in the Book "1984" by George Orwell.

In that while men are conditioned to disregard any point or opinion that does not come directly out of the establishment, Women are conditioned to shun those whose perspective is contrary to the Status Quo.

By this point, the women are being USED (without their conscious knowledge mind you) by the elite to keep men under control.

In addition to the other effects, this is sort of along the lines of a subconscious social breeding program.

Where men of intelligence and creativity are associated as being social outcasts, and thus excluded from the greater social "Game"

www.telegraph.co.uk...

While this is not true for ALL, it is generally true for most.

As Aeons pointed out before (And I agree with):

Women do indeed tend to be the "resevoir" that culture sits in. If you want to control culture and society you control women. Fertile women specifically.

This is why some conquering societies would cut out the tougnes of women they conquered to get rid of the language. Those cultures realized tha women pass along language, particularly when men aren't around in numbers or are actively uninvolved in their families.

But ever since the indoctrination of women into the workforce on mass, women have not had the time to actually TEACH their children, and they are instead instructed in social nuances and propaganda by the State run School system, that we ALL know are basically a brainwashing facility.

That was one of the primary purposes of the Feminist movement... to separate Women, from their children.

If you don't have the Female influence to teach their children, then you can mold society any way you wish, one generation at a time.

In addition to this, women are taught that men are the "Enemy" to be used for child support payments, and as sperm doners.

Also, Men are taught to treat women as masturbatory aids, and to never form solid emotional connections to them.

Thus, the primary strength of EVERY society, the FAMILY is systematically deconstructed, and total control can be achieved by the ruling elites.

-Edrick

[edit on 8-4-2009 by Edrick]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
Some women-bashers are mentally ill. A few of these are dangerous: potential or actual rapists, beaters, murderers, etc. But most are just sad, sexually dysfunctional no-hopers, pathetically resentful of the girls they long to talk to and touch but who will not even look at them.

My life was totally destoryed by females because i never wanted to have sex with them, so what does it make them. You are extremely offensivve, and males that have there lifes destroyed by unstale females, should be ale to speak out.

How many females have gone to police to destroy innocent males lifes, because the man did not want to have sex with them.

Get your facts straight about females in society before you talk rubbish about all males.

I had this nutcase female follow me, around to every job i went too, to destroy my life because i never wanted to have sex with her at school, and you claim females are all great, and males are wimps who do not want to have sex with females.

Get your facts straight in this, how many innocent males are sitting in prison, because all they did was not want to have sex with some women?

Tell me how many.

[edit on 4/8/2009 by andy1033]

[edit on 4/8/2009 by andy1033]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Absolutely agreed and that is my entire point, there are nuts in both genders, I have never subscribed to the view that it's only men that commit crimes or beat people or even ruin lives, there are just as many women and because society as a whole sees them as the "weaker sex" they tend to get the breaks where men do not.

I for one would like to see that end, and men get the due process that they deserve, if it's a spiteful and vengeful woman that's behind it, let that be known and investigate them, don't just take the woman's word for the incident.

My .0005 cents.. (and yes I'm 100% girl so )

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edrick
@riley

besides which you speak as though revolutions are purely a male domain. I think you better brush up on your history a bit.

That is the entire point, isn't it?

Women participate in revolutions, and the Elites KNOW this, so they keep the females of society complacent by granting them innumerable privileges, so that they will NOT fight against the tyranny.

What privileges? new makeup? It sounds like you guys are getting your info off television adds and not real life.. no-one is keeping me complacent and if I buy a pretty pair of shoes or smile sweetly it doesn't suddenly turn me into a weapon of the illuminati trying to enslave the male species.

There is also the possibilty that YOU are being brainwashed by the "ruling elite" into thinking women are being used against you to keep you down. What are you doing right now? Instead of fighting against the ruling elite themselves you are fighting against women who are meant to be just the middle men in their evil plot. Way to keep your eye on the ball there mate.

Don't want to start a revolution? blaming women for your lack of.. ahem. "motivation" is just cowardly. Whats even more pathetic is you guys are actually implying that if it weren't for this grand conspiracy you would be leading a revolt and be leading mankind into a new age?!

Sure you would.

..because the ruling elite are just that afraid of you.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by riley]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

what you have said their is just a blanat feminist attack.

Well, I guess I'm a feminist, kind of.

That is, if a fifty-year-old man can be a feminist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join