It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: The Third Illuminati Action

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Three independent city states are the mechanisms of Illuminati control:

The Financial Arm: The City of London
The Military Arm: Washington, D.C.
The Spiritual Arm: Vatican City

www.fourwinds10.com...
www.rumormillnews.com...

They work together to implement the New World Order.

Military
Problem: 9/11, terrorism (2001)
Solution: The Patriot Act, War on Terror
Result: physical global surveillance

Financial
Problem: The world financial crisis (2009)
Solution: $1.1t G20 deal,
Result: world economies under IMF control, world currency

Spiritual
Problem: ET arrival, disclosure, (2012?)
Solution: Project Blue Beam?
Result: new belief system, one world religion????

I'm speculating that control will be achieved by three actions. The first, a military action to physically monitor the people and control movement, communication, etc. The second, a financial action to control economies, taxes, investments, etc. The third, a spiritual action yet to occur, will bring the world under one belief system.

I contend that Project Blue Beam might be the third action. Either to fake an alien invasion, or to make a real ET visitation appear to us to be divine in nature. The reason is to convince us to accept a one world religion. I believe it will happen in 2012 simply because many already believe something is going to happen at that time. It would be easy to convince those who have some preconceived notions.

The groundwork is already being laid by the Vatican to make the faithful accept the presence of ETs.

The Vatican's chief astronomer says there is no conflict between believing in God and in the possibility of "extraterrestrial brothers" perhaps more evolved than humans. Source

Related Links:
www.scribd.com...
hubpages.com...

[edit on 4-4-2009 by TheComte]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
question for the OP...

are you pro- blue beam or anti blue beam?

if blue beam DID result in the world sharing one unified belief system about spirituality.. would you protest it because you thought that the implemented system would be inaccurate from absolute truth?

-

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I am not for or against it. I don't even know for sure that it is true. But I do see a pattern emerging. If NWO is true and if the previous military and economic actions are steps towards their goal, then it would be logical that a third operation will be launched to bring the world under a single spiritual umbrella.

Originally posted by prevenge
if blue beam DID result in the world sharing one unified belief system about spirituality.. would you protest it because you thought that the implemented system would be inaccurate from absolute truth?

Yes, I think I would protest because it would be based on lies just like the War on Terror.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by TheComte]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Very good video OP
Star + Flag.
~ Renarism

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Too many people on this site are saying that the elite worship ETs or reptilians

This is wrong.

The elites worship nature and the reproductive process. As such, there is no "spiritual center" except the center of your body (Rome == the center of the Earth?).

ETs will not be sent to convince us to worship them, rather they will be presented as a hostile invader.

The rest of the OP I agree with.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Wow, glad I live in Norway. Few people, much wildlife, nature.. I can hide.

Have you read the Grandfather Stalking Wolf prophecy?

www.wovoca.com...

'This, then, is the third sign, the night of the bleeding stars. It will become known throughout the world, for the sky in all lands will be red with the blood of the sky, day and night. It is then, with this sign of the third probable future, that there is no longer hope.

'The fourth and final sign will appear through the next ten winters following the night that the stars will bleed. During this time the Earth will heal itself and man will die. For those ten tears the children of the Earth must remain hidden in the wild places, make no permanent camps, and wander to avoid contact with the last remaining forces of man. THEY MUST REMAIN HIDDEN, like the ancient scouts and fight the urge to go back to the destruction of man. Curiosity could kill many.'"

I suppose it might fit with your theory.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ub1476

Your first quote makes me think of that red rain they had in India, I believe.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I dont think Project Bluebeam exists..or if it does,has nothing to do with what we think.As for fake alien invasions,no it wont happen.But if it did i dont think it would work or cause the results they would be looking for.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

I've been researching the one world religion element of their plan and believe I have found what it is and who heads it , you might want to look at my old post. The plan ties in with disclosure as well as it happens, prepping the world for eventual mass visitation and ET involvement with human affairs......

Maitreya, Share International. One World Religion, ET Disclosure

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I listen to Max Igan all the time and find him to be one of the best out there! I recently viewed this video and find his theory nearly foolproof.

What I wonder is if there really is a thing that anyone can actually do.

Big people with big power and big guns, leaving the regular guy pretty much screwed.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Thanks for sharing your thread. I agree with your views on the nature of the New World Religion. I wish I could edit my opening post and stick it in there because I think it is very relevant.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
When the NWO does take over we won't even know it. Well most won't it will just be random events put together to enable our future lifestyles.

We will being living in a different world because of all the new tech and ideas that will come about but to the random person it will just seem like when we evolved from the 70's to 80's to 90's to 2000's............

They are going for a seemless transition ..with plenty to keep us busy and distracted and them slowly incorporating laws and whatever they want, it will be in place long before we ever know it is.....then most will accept it because really..................................

People are easy going for the most part and are becoming more accepting of random things they aren't used to.

It is a good thing to think like that but TPTB will take advantage of how accepting we can potentially be as humans and use it to their advantage.

Whatever we do , they just use it to their advantage.. like a game of chess except we never use their actions to our advantage because we as humans are all so fractioned off from each other as a whole that we could never agree as to how to go about doing so.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Damn it is about time! I can't wait.

Is it me or do others really want 2012 to come......should be exciting times, but could also be much like the computer threat of 2000.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

When I look at topics like this now I dont know where to start to be honest.

Have a look into corporate connections to start with as this information is easily available.

You will see that many board members are connected to each other through different companies in different markets. A lot of board members also hold positions in politics or have military connections through posts.

Hypothetical example, Joe will be on a board at Invitrogen Pharmeceuticals and a board member in Heinz, Jim meanwhile is on Heinz but with Fannie Mae. Goes round in a big circle and it is only a small group. They trade stocks with each other based on movements they share and make the companies bigger by moving cash. Its all fake but they use it to gain more money etc. It spreads into every area as you can see in the site I have listed below.

This site is quite good at showing the big picture.

www.theyrule.net...

The biggest part is the part that goes on at the bottom, thats what nobody talks about and it leads all the way to the top. Its frightening when you see it with your own eyes as I have in my career. That was what turned me from being a sceptic about the NWO etc.

At the bottom level as I mentioned and I say this from experience in my career.

This group will have members in all areas of business from financial services to football agents etc.

They work with each other to corner the market on a local level and the person who is responsible (area manager of the group if you like) gets a cut from them for the business shared, so on and so forth up the ladder. They meet in locations that you will not even notice such as a small business premises of one of the members in a town or in cafes, in this meeting they will give each other leads for more business. The higher you go the bigger the leads and as you progress up the ladder you become richer.

That is how the top level have complete control of who wins and who loses be it markets or wars because they trickle orders down the ladders.

The catch if you join is, you cannot speak about it or share business etc with anyone else that is not of the group unless requested or they outcast you by ruining your credit file, taking your job, taking your cash from you and making sure you cannot get anywhere as you cannot even get a bank account ever again. I also expect that the higher you get the more the risk becomes, ie your life, your families life etc for higher priviledges but I do not know this for certain.

To get out of it once you are in you have to replace yourself with someone who will take your vows in your place and you must be responsible for them if they fail and that is why it is so hard to get into it because you need to be extremely trustworthy and know what you are doing. It is your backside and the guy who got you in that crumble if you mess up on your vow so only people who trust you with their life will invite you and if you are in it you will never speak of it for the threat is real.

They are like an almost polar opposite of the freemasons from my understanding of them and take from society rather than give.

I know this because I was asked to join and decided not too.

Nothing on the net I have seen yet will tell you the real story of what really happens in its entirety. Most people would think you are nuts if you posted an insiders view. It filters all the way down and vice versa. Of course there are businesses that are small that are not part of this but that is one of the main reasons that they never hit it big and if they do they are bought out. There are also people high up who are not members and this is all part of how it is so hard to see what is going on.

Everyday you walk past these people in the street, you might see a meeting in a restuarant but would never know as they communicate through orders in public.

Lets say I am totally fabricating this for a second, pretty good way to corner the market, military, governments and keep members quiet is it not??

After all this and other conspiracies I wonder to myself, what or who is at the top of this massive system of control?

As for your topic, I think there is a strong chance or ET's being disclosed but I fear they are not exactly the traditional impression of what we have. I am more inclined to believe that the word Extra Terrestrial is a cover for Demon.

When you take all of the conspiracies and connect the dots then ask the question of who this is really all against that is when it becomes clearer. Most walk away from that answer because it goes against there beliefs despite them claiming to be open minded. Many of the people who are speaking about this very topic are asleep, especially many but not all of the ones who scream "wake up" which is a sad state of affairs but true.

"Fools rush in" applies to ET's from my perspective anyways.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by XXXN3O]

top topics

join