It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Stary night in dallas texas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I'm not new to abovetopsecret.com but this is my first thread....

For a long time me and my friends will get together and chill have a drink smoke a j and just talk . Everytime we talk someone brings up ufo's or aliens and asks about our story me and 3 friends expirienced ...

Here goes , one night when me my friend gus and brandon and kim were going to this party out by lake ray hubbard and we had not taken any hallucinagens alchohol or weed before this point to disregard any skeptics . So were at the party and we had been there oh id say about 20 minutes and it was roughly around 12:30 maybe 1 o clock and we decided to go down by the lakeshore away from everyone to smoke a j and as we were lighting the j up me and gus look out on the lake water and about oh id say 80 yards was something on the water... yes on not in you didn't misread. I said what is that and it was like balancing on the water we thought dude is it a big ass animal or what? Then it saw us and made a horrifying unearthly noise and we heard people back at the crowd going "what was that?" " did you hear that" and then it started running or moving across the water at us so of course human instinct said runn then when everyone sees us running back the football players are like wtf was that noise man we said idk its some creature or alien man and my football teamate kyle grabbed his mag light and some baseball players grabbed bats and we went to investigate and if you know what elephant bushes are they are along the shore and when we got to the shore we flashed the light at the trees because we heard rustling and then to the water then to the bushes and when the light when on the bushes I saw the most wild # I've ever seen ... but it was quick. It was in the bushes breathing hard but it moved like the alien in signs and further into the bushes and I've never seen any 300 pound football player fun like that before ...I had seen an alien and the weird feeling I've had since then is that it was a baby

Description: 4'2" skin was like smooth dark beige weird unearthly color , eyes larger than humans , undefined nose , small mouth sharp teeth definatly a meet eater maybe not humans but idk couldn't tell you

We ran like hell I tell you and we never told anyone besides friend and family because then were just lying crazy party kids and if we would have caught it it could have been a lose lose situation ... aliens pissed we have they're baby and government there in 30 seconds to delet us from existence for coming into contact with an interstellar being from another planet... so all I have is my story and 10 friends to back it up

I just wanted to know if anyone else had a similar story to this one and id love to hear seriously. Aliens are real that wasn't from earth.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I live close to north Dallas. Your story sounds a lil wired, Interesting just a lil weird. How long have you been thinking about before you wrote it down?
Well, if you ever see anything like that ill be waiting to hear about it.

Peace!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Yeah it was weird man I live in garland and I was 18 I mean you know how people are in the area we don't just make this kinda # up wed get laughed at ...oh its real I've been thinkin about this # since it happened in 06 bro

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Dallas87

Hi Dallas 87,

I have no reason to disbelieve your story, if you misrepresented any facts then it could be deemed a hoax, therefore I assume it is factual. However, the numerous drug references lend no credence to your contribution.

In fact, if what you say is true, I would be somewhat cautious. In only 2 posts you shared what could be potentially incriminating information on a public forum which is highly likely to be frequented by certain government agencies that frown on illegal drug use.

It was gleaned that when you were 18 yourself, Gus, Brandon and Kim were at Lake Ray Hubbard (any relation to Ron?) and you presently reside in Garland. From your screen name, I am going to guess you might have been born in 1987, making you now 21 or 22.

Not to be a bummer dude but you might want to reconsider the drug references going forward. (They could be misconstrued as "dubious." )
Speaking from my own experiences, we conspiracy theorists can also be a paranoid bunch. And casual drug references are frowned upon around these parts. Some may also suggest it tarnishes the credibility of us ufologist nut jobs.

Otherwise it was a noteworthy siting. Could it have been a gator?

Regards....KK

[edit on 4-4-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Yeah your close haha and I don't use smoke anymore and I wasn't using drugs I said we were going to and in the process of lighting it up and honestly if any government official found me or my friends they wouldn't find anything ... 3 years ago I smoked not now so I'm not worried. But crazy paranoids yeah haha. Thanks for pointin out all the info I put ...

No gator stands upright on two legs on water and land and runs from 80 yards out to land in 20 seconds no way no how... I think I gave a goood detailed account of what happened

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas87

No gator stands upright on two legs on water and land and runs from 80 yards out to land in 20 seconds no way no how... I think I gave a goood detailed account of what happened

I do not challenge the voracity of your claim. But I do live in Florida and have all my life. I have seen theses creatures do some pretty freaky things. And at night, their eyes appear to glow red.

Just sayin' Later dude.......KK

[edit on 4-4-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I do like your aguement but ray hubbard lake is a man made lake and no aligators are in the waters I've looked it up after I read your 2nd post but yeah those gater pics are wild

top topics

join