It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's going to be the next 9/11 type event?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I haven't been keeping close tabs on the best prophecy sites for a while . . .

However

in terms of what hits my email box and crosses my screen from a myriad of sources . . . my guesstimates would be:

1. Terror nukes in several USA cities followed by escalating festivities including nukes from NK toward Alaska and Hawaii . . . with other nations joining in. I don't know that this is the earliest likelihood but it is one of the more serious.

2. Israel attacks Iran. Then see #1 above.

3. We insist on dividing Jerusalem . . . followed by massive New Madrid and related quakes redesign the central USA with the Great Lakes emptying into a huge new gulf reaching up to the lakes from the Gulf of Mexico. I pretty much consider this a certainty given the treasonous bent of current leadership.

4. There might be an increased flu threat in the fall.

Edit from reading here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I do really believe that there are some horrendous bio-terror plague stuff scheduled by the globalist oligarchy. How soon remains to be seen.

Certainly there are many puzzle pieces indicating that the powers that be anticipate things in the fall and winter in terms of such skull-duggary.

The folks planning such deadly suicidal treason probably are in the best position to warn and set folks up to deal with it--as they seem to be doing across the planet.

5. Some think the UFO thing is going to be outted one way or another within weeks to months to a year.

6. Some predict dramatic volcanism in a diversity of places quite beyond normal.

7. Some predict quakes in a diversity of places quite beyond normal.

8. Some expect dramatic meteor destruction on the near horizon.

9. Some predict horrorific bio-plauge stuff on the near horizon with a surprising number of folks having dreams of terrorists carrying Mason jars that they drop in crowded terminals etc.

10. A couple of pastors insist that Phx is going to be nuked and have made a few trips there trying to persuade the daughter of one of them to move out . . . and also handing out leaflets and speaking as broadly in Phx about the looming doom as they can manage to achieve the opportunity to do.

Here's a link with some interesting assertions about "20 FOLD JUDGMENT" FROM GOD:

www.prayersforthepeople.com...

[edit on 21/6/2009 by BO XIAN]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Well this is an old thread but I must speak because I am worried. I have seen how Hollywood has injected hidden signals prior to 9-11 and there was an outstanding amount of hidden hints throughout movies, music, and even video games. Now I must say that I truly believe the next attack is going to be a nuke on July 4th in Washington DC. I'm not the first person that has said this either on these boards. But judging by this one video I saw on youtube I can't help but think that just like all the 9-11 hints they are hinting at this to and I won't be surprised if some of the upcoming movies display more hints as well. There was even an x-files episode that shown something similar. I just hope that it doesn't happen and if it does then well we already know what the hell is up because it has been said and hinted at before it happened!

So give it a look tell me what you think

Youtube.com

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I believe it will happen in multiple cities in the United States by terrorists using a dirty bomb (nuclear or bio weapon materials) procured from either Russian or Balkan sources. They will set off the dirty bomb in a major city then set off other explosives in city's other the usual ones (NYC, CHI, LA etc)

Or

A series of IEDs over an extended period of time. Some of my friends who work for Uncle Sam keep telling me this in their opinion is going to happen.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

We're already seeing it. Not going to be a event like 9/11. AQ and its sympathizers are going to concentrate on bringing Baghdad and Kabul to L.A. and NYC and Chicago, etc.

Car bombs, shootings, etc. Quality of life type issues. Make us go crazy. Block off streets, random inspections, security on every corner.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Just look to the COLUMBIA PICTURES LOGO for a future glimpse of a nuke detonation in NYC.

More to that illuminati logo than meets the eye (no pun intended)

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Very interesting question you proposed, I like it.

I haven't been in the mind set to link all of this together

but I think something similar to Southland Tales

Set off a nuke in a well populated, but not big city in the heartland. I think that would have a bigger psychological effect on America. Plus it gives reason for an immediate attack on whoever we blame for it. What sheep would say no after that?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Chadwickus asking what the next false-flag terrorist event will be?

Look at all the post-apocalyptic films that have made recently. Then factor in the "how to survive" TV programs like Survivor and Man Vs. Nature.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
You've just escaped the latest one at Detroit. Could have killed hundreds.

Sadly, one day the terrorists will get through and many will die.

Truthers are going to look particularly pathetic then warbling on about Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Its not a matter of "what" event .

Its going to be a matter of how many.

The US is going about its daily life , wondering who's going to be in the
Super Bowl.

Across the Pond , there are children growing up Parentless, homeless some

in Refuge Camps, all because of a Imperilistic USA.

These children will grow up with a Hate in their Heart , and Revenge on their
Minds.

O ya, it will be a matter of how many.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I am afraid that a nuclear bomb will go off somewhere....ofcourse I hope that I am terribly wrong. This story of the missing nuclear-bomb gives me the creeps. The rumours about these missing a-bomb suitcases is also not very good news. I can not see why it is impossible for a terrorist organisation to get hold of a nuclear bomb.....some governments have them.

EDIT: forgot to add the governments.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by zatara]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

Its not a matter of "what" event .

Its going to be a matter of how many.

The US is going about its daily life , wondering who's going to be in the
Super Bowl.

Across the Pond , there are children growing up Parentless, homeless some

in Refuge Camps, all because of a Imperilistic USA.

These children will grow up with a Hate in their Heart , and Revenge on their
Minds.

O ya, it will be a matter of how many.

You know, I am not even a US citizen but I get so angry at people slagging off the US as above "Imperialistic US". I can't imagine how I would feel if I was a US citizen.

Why is the US in Afghanistan ? because there were terrorist training camps there linked to 9/11.

Why is the US in Iraq ? because it was a despotic regime threatening the stability of the region.

The terrorist apologists say it was all for oil. Perhaps those apologists would like to calculate how much oil could have been purchased on the world market for the billions the US has expended in relation to Iraq/Afghanistan.

With the current disaster in Haiti it is the US which has provided an aircraft carrier and most help on the ground. It seems to me that the US gets constantly villified, and from some of its own citizens to boot, because it tries to be a force for good overseas.

Perhaps the lesson for the US is to do as middle eastern countries do, just look after number 1 and to hell with anybody else.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
So here's the thing...IF hints of 9/11 was deliberately inserted into this media, the next big event should also be hinted in various sources of media.

So, what's the next event? It should be there for all of us to see, all we gotta do is put the pieces together...

Or are all these 9/11 predictions bunk?

[edit on 2-4-2009 by Chadwickus]

Well, this all is just assuming that there WILL be another 9/11...

Perhaps 9/11 was a once of event, planned years before hand to kick start the American Empire's rule over the middle-east.

If there is going to be another false-flag event I would say it will be done only because TPTB plans are failing and need something new...say a nuclear detonation... to keep their effort in place and order.

I would say the next 9/11 style event will not have been planned for a long time like 9/11 was, and if it occurs it will be a spur of the moment planning and execution.

So I don't believe we will ever see clues in TV shows and films for the next one...

If they need to execute a next one that is.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I am afraid it will be a nuke and this is in CODMW2

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join