It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Exclusive - Moon Filmed from Earth !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I have always shared a desire to know more about the moon than we are allowed to...

This has given me reason enough to make threads like the following examples:

Just another MOON post. Questions

Moon photos by the USNavy. Why are there blacked out areas?

Can someone explain this for me please?

Moon Roads? Please Comment

Telescope Question

etc...

I seems that after all i may be on the right track dreaming of that 14" telescope to have a good look for myself.

Watch the video and you will see what i mean
and why i feel we are played around...............

Take Care

GTG

p.s.
If i manage to get me that telescope (at some point) along with recording/caption equipment, you be sure that you will be getting a full feed of my observations.

[edit on 1/4/2009 by GEORGETHEGREEK]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Looks promising but what's going on with the sounds? The Video didn't well either?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
We have a thread going already. Maybe you could copy your post from here over there? Not sure what the exact ATS protocol is on this matter. Expect to get flamed.
Movement on moons surface? new video April 1, 2009 (not April fools)

[edit on 1-4-2009 by mandroid]

I see you have a lot of extra stuff. Maybe you should retitle this thread because it is not just about the John Lenard Walson April1, 2009 video.

again not sure of protocol.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by mandroid]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I just wonder: why this is nor getting more attention???????

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Its hard to see everything with the telescope though, the best part and most defined bit to look at is the terminator, the shadow or the line where light and shadow meets.

I aint seen nothing of interest that looks man made or otherwise yet but have to buy a ccd cam to stack the images for better picture.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by Sparkey76]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Apart from cool images what exactly is there to see?

on a sidenote, i'd like to know what kind of equipment i'd need to make such close ups from the moon..would be awesome!

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
barlow lense is something that you need with your telescope and then you should have a few lenses with different magnifications, other than that a ccd cam to stick images on your p.c, them maybe stack your pictures to get a very good photo.

top topics

join