It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tina from SETI real or ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Ok, I have read the 'SETI letter' if you wish, and the reason I got stuck on it, is becaus there are quite some nice peices of 'inside info' that have come forth the last few years.

We ofcours have people 'debunking' and 'misstrusting' all of them, and we have direct 'derailing' of the subject..

Misstrust and fear I respect and almost expect, since this would/will be a an experience that havent accured publicly for,well who knows.

I will start with saying that I wrote a dude regardeing the latest of these 'letters' or Emails, call it what you like, and got an reply that the source is most likely trustworthy. Now,he further sayd: ''And yes, the world should get a surprise soon, but no point turning your life upside down-we are powerless to do anything.''

And this is where I want to quote from the Norwegian Politician who maybe bogus or not, he has been proven legit by several scandinavian scientists and the last I read about this letter, was an article at ITpro.no claiming they have had access to the ID papers and could conclude that he is who he sayd he is.

Remember that those who are going to be in and around the city areas in 2012 are those that are going to be hit first and die first. Later the army will purge the rest of the survivors and they have a shoot to kill order if there is any resistance to bring them into the camps where every one will get marked with a number and a tag.

And keep in mind the Area51 caller, '' They want those major population centres wiped out, so the few that are left are more easaly controllable ''.

I dont know about you folks, but to me it all fits together, alot of info from alot of persons with the same 'details' ...

Hmmmm. i changed my mind on this for now, just found more 'crap' to sort out.. But these links are intresting indeed...
Tina from SETI
Vatican Official Declares Extraterrestrial Contact Is Real

EITHER WAY, if all this is bogus info, there is a huge conspiracy, wich inturns there are something coming..
I apolagise for this uncomplete thread, I will set up a better one, I have to reseach another aspect of this case..

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
whether this is true or not the one on Tina and SETI is very interesting....Truman meeting with 3 feet grey aliens, them coming back, and having contact with them still to me is possible but amazing as well...guess we will wait to see if the govt privies us to this information eventually or will we not know till 2013 when they are to supposedly land again on earth

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
You can be the most powerful man on earth, but you aren't &^$ compared to them. I could see why he would meet with them. Hell wouldn't you?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
You can be the most powerful man on earth, but you aren't &^$ compared to them. I could see why he would meet with them. Hell wouldn't you?

Maybe he had no choice? V.i.s. has alot on this to, dont you think that things are getting overwelming with 'ET' being around ??

And yes I would meet with them..
I want to ride an emv my man..

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I just read Tina from SETI article, and I'm fine with most of it, I can see how it could be possible...

However, this part looks kinda cheesy:

The aliens indirectly contributed to the development of internet search engines and they are in limited contact with Google through SETI. They are able to access the internet currently and their involvement in search engine research is for the purpose of allowing them to understand as much about earth as possible prior to their next arrival.

They have an Internet connection ? In contact with Google ?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

meet with them sure, but i see no reason for involving SETI...
what do they have that US military does not?

unless of course SETI is just a coverup for yet another secret government agency, and seti@home a way to install an alien trojan into our PCs, sending information to google who relays it to the aliens

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Interesting...I was really interested in this part.

Major churches have been briefed on the matter and are being given time to shift their positions so as to accommodate this new reality.

This kind of relates to recent news from the Catholic church that they say that it is "OK to believe in aliens". I always thought that news from the catholic church was kind of odd...doesn't seem like they needed to address the issue unless they knew sometime soon it was going to have to deal with it.

Vatican: It's OK to believe in aliens

Vatican astronomer says if aliens exist, they may not need redemption

But yeah...the part about google is a little odd. Search engine algorithms really aren't that complex that we would have to assume aliens did it.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Ok I read the link about Tina and Seti. Are there any sites that have these documents posted so we can see them for ourselves. This sounds ok but I would like to read more about it.
The whole google part did make me chuckle though. Hey seems all being are getting into google

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
and this is why I suspect we dont get full chunks of data and have to do the crunching in bits and give it back to them to "put together".

The more I read the more its all making sense no matter where I look.

I fully expect this would change everything of course and mankind would stop instantly, mad max times appear. So we will never know until its too late, not from anyone here and not from the net.

There will probably not be any "yay 1st" comments in Jan 2013. Debunkers wont know if they were right.

have a read of this www.etheric.com...

Then build up the rest of the stories/articles around that and it fits fine!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Other than her employment with the Department of Defense, there is nothing verifiable about this. Nothing at all. It is producing no new information, nothing that has not been seen or claimed for years and years.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
you make a surprising argument. I shot an e-mail over to Mr. Cohen. Hopefully I can get some more information. -anxious-

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
well...if they said that aliens would be coming, ok ... but a war that kills everyone, or some kind of event ... really, thats just too much of # to take ... I would say its impossible to all those things to happen at same time ..

man, the US is not the world, #, china owns you guys ...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
well...if they said that aliens would be coming, ok ... but a war that kills everyone, or some kind of event ... really, thats just too much of # to take ... I would say its impossible to all those things to happen at same time ..

man, the US is not the world, #, china owns you guys ...

The American mindset here is that we are the #. So what would really be kick ass is that if the aliens come down in a ton of ships and blew up our military installations and be like god dammit stop it kids

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Ok, I have read the 'SETI letter' if you wish, and the reason I got stuck on it, is becaus there are quite some nice peices of 'inside info' that have come forth the last few years.

Funny thing ... .

On the evening of 3/27 I had this idea pop into my head "from out of the blue":
UFOs + NWO + Disclosure + 2012 = =Alien Contact!

Coincidence?

I don't know, but I started outlining how this might work, and on the 28th, I posted this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, I don't know if there's substance to any of the 'factors' in the equation, but it is EXACTLY what the "Tina" story is all about, isn't it?

jw

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I understand it sounds weird... Here is a possible logical explanation as to why they would possibly use Google. (not that it's true)

What is Google? It is a search engine right? What do we do with a search engine? We search for information right? Well if you wanted to know everything there is to know about the human race then Google is the place to look.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Why would they bother even being in contact with Google?

Anyone can have access to Google for free as there is always the local library, internet cafe's, home systems. A great majority of them use wireless and all they would have to do is intercept that.

Heck even we can war drive and get free connections. I would assume their technology would be so far advanced they could pretty much intercept any signal maybe even every signal at less than a push of a button.

If not then their not from another galaxy.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
This whole thing is likely a stretch to say the least. But I'll offer-up one possible reason why an alien race would be in touch with Google. Being able to search for stuff is all well-and-good. But the kind of intelligence an alien race would really want would be the focus and mindset of the planet over time. If you've ever used trends.google you understand what I mean.

By accessing the core search data within Google, it would be possible to data mine that information to learn what people are interested in, how that interest changes globally, how that interest changes over time and against events. A sophisticated alien race that has been said to be able to monito us remotely would already be able to knwo pretty much everything about our base of knowledge and our combined history. But the ability to datamine the core Google data would provide a much more meaningful insight into our psychology.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SemperParatusRJCC
you make a surprising argument. I shot an e-mail over to Mr. Cohen. Hopefully I can get some more information. -anxious-

Yea, I did the same and got an reply just s few hours later.
I was fedup with all these 'letters and warnings' and I thought, 'what the hell, I send him an mail'..

I got this back :

RE: the SETI message‏
Fra: Michael Cohen ([email protected])
Sendt: 1. april 2009 12:37:58
Til: 'My Name here' ([email protected])

Hi-I think Tina might well be genuine, yes, but not entirely sure-There is another email and I will publish the report on it soon. I never heard of the Norway warning letter, but now (after your email) am researching it-Many thanks.

And yes, the world should get a surprise soon, but no point turning your life upside down-we are powerless to do anything.

Mike

So, Im hoping he gets to that Norway Letter, I know there are alot of comotion about it, but remember the more true a sory is, the more missinfo it gets too...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I understand it sounds weird... Here is a possible logical explanation as to why they would possibly use Google. (not that it's true)

What is Google? It is a search engine right? What do we do with a search engine? We search for information right? Well if you wanted to know everything there is to know about the human race then Google is the place to look.

Hmmm, so the come down in lingerie looking like Hot Teens with Miniskirts ?

Knowledge IS power..

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Funny thing ... .

On the evening of 3/27 I had this idea pop into my head "from out of the blue":
UFOs + NWO + Disclosure + 2012 = =Alien Contact!

Coincidence?

I don't know, but I started outlining how this might work, and on the 28th, I posted this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, I don't know if there's substance to any of the 'factors' in the equation, but it is EXACTLY what the "Tina" story is all about, isn't it?

jw

Im having the same feeling , and then again I am thinking about Project BlueBeam right, and the False Alien Invasion planned.. so .
There are many possible scenarios.. It is real or a scam, either way something is up, wouldnt you agree ???

<<   2  3 >>

join