It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tina from SETI real or ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Hmmm, so the come down in lingerie looking like Hot Teens with Miniskirts ?

Knowledge IS power..

Hell yeah it is. But where do we stand with this. is it authentic or just another hoax

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I observe a little here and a little there and on one of my experiences with the Elder Grey's I was told that something happens here that wasn't supposed to happen and they are going to help when this time comes. What I don't know is if this event deals with the lands or its peoples......so I observe everything.

If the World economy is going to collapse don't let them do it stand together and bring it down yourselves, show them who rules the lands. What you take away you can always work together to restore.

Your at the Y in the road you all need to choose your paths.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by observe50]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
This is a hoax. -sighs- that site is an easily discredible site. i dont even know why i bothered to e-mail that editor.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SemperParatusRJCC

Did you get an answere from him ??

I emailed an got an reply back, that he had more Emails from Tina, I'm checking the site now and then to see if there is more News on this.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Remember that those who are going to be in and around the city areas in 2012 are those that are going to be hit first and die first. Later the army will purge the rest of the survivors and they have a shoot to kill order if there is any resistance to bring them into the camps where every one will get marked with a number and a tag.

Hi can you please give a link for where this can be found?

I've searched this thread and previous ones to no avail! Thanks.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Why is everyone so interested in this? It's clearly just a hoax to get everyone stirred up over nothing!
I'm feeling really bad for the SETI Institute right now for having to field questions and comments about this silliness! They're busy enough just trying to keep up with real research!

[edit on 21-4-2009 by X-tal_Phusion]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Did you get an answere from him ??

I emailed an got an reply back, that he had more Emails from Tina, I'm checking the site now and then to see if there is more News on this.

No I did not, and seeing how you posted the thread, and you are the only one who can get a hold of him, I have come to a conclusion. You are spreading disinformation, saying that you are getting e-mails. Ive tried to e-mail him on a daily basis, still nothing, but surprisingly you say that you are e-mailing him. Foward me those e-mails, so I can see proof. Until then I call B.S.

ahroundeltori18@aol.com
daniel.l.perdue@uscg.mil

[edit on 22/4/2009 by SemperParatusRJCC]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I think there is some small proof of this story here on this thread.

It is no secret that I have some association with the guys behind Allnewsweb

They are willing 'to swear on oath' they never recieved an email from:
ahroundeltori18@aol.com

So you have called someone else a 'misinformation agent' and told an outright fib

[edit on 22-4-2009 by stewartw2]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
what about two from daniel.l.perdue@uscg.mil. I sent one in fact if I can get your email I will foward you the messages I sent. I e-mailed them from work. and still no reply, I even checked my junk mail, so before you say I fibbed, make sure to check both sides of the story, because I didnt even e-mail them from my civilian e-mail. Which is the one you so delightedly posted for all to see.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
what about two from daniel.l.perdue@uscg.mil. I sent one in fact if I can get your email I will foward you the messages I sent. I e-mailed them from work. and still no reply, I even checked my junk mail, so before you say I fibbed, make sure to check both sides of the story, because I didnt even e-mail them from my civilian e-mail. Which is the one you so delightedly posted for all to see.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Anyway I didnt mean to be argumentative back to Tina;

Firstly anyone here that thinks SETI is a sweet l'il old bunch of naive goofballs searching for aliens should look at the facts;

-Their office is on NASA grounds
-check out their board of directors-arent they just a little bit high-profile and prolific to be interested in a sweet li'l shot at finding aliens that isn't working?

Reagrding the google thing too this has been deliberately misinterpreted by debunkers:

Google is massive massive entity and don't you think a guy like Sergie Brin would relish a role in this. No one said he is chit-chatting with incoming aliens on a daily basis.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I try, and i was telling the OP to e-mail me, at my civilian e-mail. Now Mr. Cohen, wherever he is, has not replied to either e-mail sent to both of his accounts. That sounds a bit shady to me. If you can prove me wrong on this than do it. Have him send me proof. But I dont enjoy being called a liar in the middle of a forum. If you wanted to know what e-mail I messaged him from you could have asked. and I edited the post because now I dont care if I have to wait until tomorrow to get answers. Now i dont care I just dont care. I'm standing by thinking that its a hoax, because I emailed him myself. From work. To be sure, and yet the proof simply isn't here, nor is it anywhere, until I hear from Mr. Cohen, I am thuroughly convinced that there is no proof.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Hey, I was just noting the email YOU POSTED FOR EVERYONE TO SEE ON YOU EMAIL-so the misunderstanding was infact your fault and now I see you have added the other email to the post-but at least concede how such a conclusion had been come to.

I know you probably don;t believe me but I am not Mr Cohen or the Allnewsweb mob-I do know them though.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Anyway I know a thing about this story and am almost certain it is true-but there is some misinformation in it probably and I just emailed Michael who said he gets a lot of email but will send you one.

Also Allnewsweb is not hiding the document proving Tina's employment: they want to publish. It is with their lawyer, as they are based outside thr US and they don't know where they stand publsihing sensitive US documents that were given to them in confidence.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
If I thought you were Mr. Cohen, I would have been asking you for information. I'm just having you relay messages to him. ^^. Unless you are implying something. Mr. Cohen, just playing, but relay that message to him if you can.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

dont know if you got this:

Also Allnewsweb is not hiding the document proving Tina's employment: they want to publish. It is with their lawyer, as they are based outside thr US and they don't know where they stand publsihing sensitive US documents that were given to them in confidence.

remember they give to one ufo buff and it ends up here.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
use the letter in a fictional story, split it into parts, encode it into a book. There are numerous ways to get things done.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Does that *snip* happen?

admin edit: Do not circumvent our language censors.

[edit on 4-22-2009 by Springer]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
It can you just have to be inventive.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I agree with Stewart. There are a good amount of things that points toward the letters talking about the real deal. Now, if you go ONLY by the letters and excluding other research, then there is really not much to go on and they could be anything, so to speak. BUT, if you include OTHER material and research aswell in this area aswell, then the information the letters are talking about, makes very, very much sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join