It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] G20 Anarchists Set London Financial District Ablaze

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Tinman67

I am surprised that these modern day "Londoners" even have enough noodle left to even strike a match. Not kidding.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Thank you all for making me remember the Earl Grey in my desk drawer before it got stale. I feel better now and can make it through the last hour of this long work day.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
[edit on 31-3-2009 by son of PC]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Dont worry- Captain Sanity is HERE.

Webcam 1

Cam 2

Cam 3

NOW. Unless someone can point out the same scenes running over and over- and prove it, there is NOTHING going on out there. Capice? Ya? It's good? 'SAlright? 'salright.

Goodnight.

Edited to mention Wouldnt be the first time Reuters did some 'shoppin' to a pic for news-ness.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by wylekat]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Sorry no fires or fights here in London, Business as usual.
anyone who fell for this is daft, as for the person 'iproducing' the story , GET A LIFE

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Tinman67

Look to the shia- sunni model. NWO- CIA-MI6-Mossad will be sending in agents provocateur to incite eruptions. All the better to justify martial law, my friends. How better to do it and discredit the opposition?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
"Yell FIYAH!
Put em up, put em up!"

This is April first right?
Kudos.

Well one can dream...one can dream.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Yep all Rumor and Speculation nothing to see here folks...

LONDON (AFP) — Demonstrators pelted police with missiles as they tried to save a dying man during violent London demonstrations, police said as they imposed a lockdown around the Group of 20 summit on Thursday.

Police manned barriers and checkpoints around the ExCeL centre in east London where world leaders met to thrash out a response to the economic crisis as huge cleanup started after Wednesday's riot in the financial district.

One man died after collapsing with a suspected heart attack and 86 people were arrested during the troubles as about 4,000 demonstrators laid siege to the Bank of England.

Scotland Yard said police medics were targeted with bottles as they tried to save the man, who had collapsed and stopped breathing.

"The officers gave him an initial check and cleared his airway before moving him back behind the cordon line to a clear area," a spokesman said.

"The officers took the decision to move him as during this time a number of missiles -- believed to be bottles -- were being thrown at them."

He was taken by ambulance to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Thousands of people took to the streets for the demonstrations that descended into violent battles with riot police, as protesters smashed their way inside a Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) office, breaking through windows, hurling out office equipment and trying to set it ablaze.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Source: AFP

Nothing to see here folks, move along...

Anti-capitalist, anarchists, and environmental activists marched in London where representatives of 20 of the world's largest economies were set to meet Thursday for the g-20's annual meeting.

The protests occurred in several areas of London, but the most volatile was in the city's financial district, where protesters shattered the windows of the Royal Bank of Scotland as well as spray painted anarchist symbols and the word "thieves".(source: CNN)

According to the London Times, some protesters took it a step further:"Police made at least 19 arrests during a day of protests in the City of London, including 11 demonstrators who tried to drive an armoured personnel carrier marked "Riot Police" into the heart of the protests."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Source:Detroit Independent Examiner

I wonder if this was a hoax or a warning?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join