It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] G20 Anarchists Set London Financial District Ablaze

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

Yes, it makes good sense since it makes you chill out instead impulsively reacting to a situation. Not to mention that tea is very good!

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
reply to post by Tinman67

aprils fools and photoshopped fires.. we arent THAT gullible

Clearly, some are.

I thought it was quite a good joke myself, the second fire of London - oooh imagine that! Pass the cream and sugar please.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

lol that was earlier this month please stop adding idiotic flames to this already idiotic theory of riots and fires..nothing will happen..a few eggs thrown some shoes and a few windows smashed and thats it.

if this WAS real which it certainly isnt all TV broadcasts in the country will be set to the emergency news channels and this will be all over the media and internet.

i seriously cannot believe people believe this rubbish

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

Can i come?
because seriously if this was happening the entire country would be awake going on riots and lootings. and the world leaders will be evacuated from london still i dont think a bad thing will happen at all

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

rofl yeah the great fire of London of April 1st 2009 that one WOULD be rememberd
1/4/09
*passes the cream and sugar*

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

I'm thinking more and more that we should ALL have tea -
and invite our world leaders -
Perhaps we could re-direct this horrible state of world affairs -

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
You know hoax's have a funny way of turning into the truth.

Let's hope that the bobbies are well placed at the center

of the financial district to prevent this from actually happening.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Funny & Ironic...

LINK

LONDON -- Protesters have sat down for tea, cake and cookies outside the Bank of England as part of a series of protests aimed at President Barack Obama and other leaders attending the G-20 summit.

Must be keeping an eye on this thread as well

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Good thing it's not being held in France. The French people knows how to protest, those guys go Ape $h1t when they protest.

I recall when they tried to change the labor laws over there a couple of years ago, it was close to "Storm the Bastille" with pitch forks and torches.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I guess I got my April Fooling a little early this year.

But I don't think it couldn't happen. A lot of people are on edge right now. It won't take a whole heck of a lot to push them over.

It's going to be a long, hot summer.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Tinman67

I like the stories inference that the pictures are they were sent is indicating that some coordination of arson, not just coordination but sophisticated coordination that is 'deliberate' for the purpose to 'elicits fears'... that's terrorism. This paper has now labeled these demonstrators as terrorists. They may not say it was the demonstrators yet, but tomorrow is another day.....

Remember to Love them all as human beings before seeing them standing in front of you as law enforcers. Talk to them and let them know that your using your right that this law enforcer is supposed to be enforcing. Let them know that you are fighting for the law enforcer's family too.
Speak to them and that might lessen any damage done towards one another. Besides you are all brothers and sisters.... Only some are wearing a garment that indicates a loyalty to their Country, and that country is you who are recognized as its citizenry.

Feel some love for the person standing on the OTHER side and realize that he may be the neighbor of one of the persons on your side. We are all on the same side but some of us don't understand that yet, this will come in time. Our police and military personnel live within our communities and are citizens also. While it is right to protest the need for calm and levelheadedness is a necessity. Provocateurs are always present at these events and this is an indication to me that they are at this one too. divide the masses is their idea, and the article is a clear indicator of their attempts to do this.

These police and military are told things that get them adrenalized, hyper, excited and anything that gets them in a rage. Talking to them could calm down a person who's been told that some protesters may throw gas at them or some other thing only mentioned to heighten their excitability.

Think love and that could help alot.... There is a time for fighting, but it should be on our terms and not with their instigation and baiting of the masses

Peace and Love to you all

IMHO

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
WORLD TEA SHORTAGE LOOMING!!

Your cup of tea may be about to get more expensive.

The United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) says that demand exceeded supply in 2008, driving up the cost of tea.

Tea consumption reached 3.85m tonnes last year, up 4.8% from 2007. But production was only 3.78m tonnes, according to the FAO's preliminary estimates.

Tea shoratage imminent!

Forget rising unemployment.

Forget the economic turmoil.

Forget the G20 and the anarchists.

This is the greatest threat to the British way of life since WW2...

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinman67
I guess I got my April Fooling a little early this year.

But I don't think it couldn't happen. A lot of people are on edge right now. It won't take a whole heck of a lot to push them over.

It's going to be a long, hot summer.

absolutely -
we all know deep inside that anything is possible now...

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

WOW! After all that writing and its an April Fool joke... do I feel sheepish... maybe I should start reading the whole thread before I reply....

I'll leave it up there for work time anyways...

Rgds

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheInfamousOne

They only get funny when the French government try to change the law which would mean they'd actually have to do some work...

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
reply to post by antar

stop adding idiotic flames to this already idiotic theory of riots and fires..nothing will happen..a few eggs thrown some shoes and a few windows smashed and thats it.

Excuse me? You do realize what you just said to me?

if this WAS real which it certainly isnt all TV broadcasts in the country will be set to the emergency news channels and this will be all over the media and internet.

Ah again if that were true than the world would be a different place.

Dont try to warrior bond with others against me, I stated plainly why I feel so strongly about this issue if it is true, and others suggested a cuppa not an attack on my character.

i seriously cannot believe people believe this rubbish

I OFTEN if not ALWAYS come to ATS for the best most reliable real time news world wide. I have very very seldom been let down with my first choice in breaking news.

And if this happened last month, do you have links I would really love to know the whole story behind these types of attacks on civilians in this most crazy time in our history.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by antar]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
Funny & Ironic...

LINK

LONDON -- Protesters have sat down for tea, cake and cookies outside the Bank of England as part of a series of protests aimed at President Barack Obama and other leaders attending the G-20 summit.

Must be keeping an eye on this thread as well

Well there ya have it!
Too funny!

See it really is all about the tea.
Here is where peace lies.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
OK so this is the first time I can honestly say Thanks for Punking Me!!!

You GOT ME so damn rialed up!

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Right, that justabout takes the biscuit...

Not only is my favorite tipple facing an economic crisis, but there is the scandal that Tetley, after all these years, have been using less than their publicly claimed 1000 perforations in their bags

I demand a T-20 summit of global producers to get together to come up with a solution to mitigate this unholy crisis..

I'd suggest a nice sit-down mass-protest, but we can't even afford the tea to go with it..

what next? short-selling of McVities shares forcing a collapse of a national dunking institution??

[edit on 31-3-2009 by citizen smith]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
WORLD TEA SHORTAGE LOOMING!!

The United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) says that demand exceeded supply in 2008, driving up the cost of tea.

Tea consumption reached 3.85m tonnes last year, up 4.8% from 2007. But production was only 3.78m tonnes, according to the FAO's preliminary estimates.

Tea shoratage imminent!

Forget rising unemployment.

Forget the economic turmoil.

Forget the G20 and the anarchists.

This is the greatest threat to the British way of life since WW2...

Hitting you where it hurts!
those turds!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join