It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Theory Debate on NWO

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by Bombeni

I think that's why Kennedy was Assassinated. He refused to follow the Illuninati agenda.

It is happening at a rapid pace like "birth Pangs" get my drift?

Well my birth pangs lasted about 40 hours so I need another reference for "rapid pace" -- but yeah I definitely get your drift.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I can see that this agenda is going to come about a lot faster than most Americans can possibly imagine. Out of this meeting, we can see the suggestion of the plan, then there will be a major issue (whatever you want to suspect) and then they will push the plan to execution to "save the World" or something to that effect.

People will look back at this time and say "That's when it started".

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
This lawmaker wants to pay welfare moms a thousand bucks to have their tubes tied. Yeah there may be a little backlash now, but that's par for the course. I suspect in the future it will be a requirement to undergo this procedure in order to keep the checks a 'comin.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

Yes this plan will be very deceptive.

It will appear to solve all the worlds problems. Like a wolf in sheep’s clothing.

I believe Satan has been loosed from his cage.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Wow, I havent heard about tube tying. It's also funny about 40 hour birth pangs. The G20 meeting is in less time than that.

The frequency of natural disasters, man,made disasters, wars, weather changes, etc are all coming on quite quickly. EXACTLY like the Bible predicts.

The RFID chip, is already being used in humans. It will be simple to upload all your medical records, bank info, social security number.

It's the only "MARK" that makes Sense.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Satan has never been caged. He has always been the ruler/god of this world, ALWAYS. What happens in the end is not that he is let out of his cage, but that he is confined only to earth, where as before he was allowed to roam.

This is something that drives me nuts about people and the "church". Satan offers the world to Jesus. How does Satan have the world to begin with to offer it to him? Because this is not the kingdom of Jesus/God, and it won't be until after the end. Yet, somehow I am supposed to believe that during this time, and before the return of Jesus, that such a church with so many followers and so much power was able to spring up in this world. If it had actually been of Jesus, it would have been dealt with just as Jesus was, and just as people who follow Jesus will be persecuted until the end.

People don't seem to realize that Christianity is a new religion since the time of Jesus. That it is a religion in "his name", and this religion proceeded and has killed anyone who didn't go along, and persecuted those who didn't go along.

It's not so much that things are really happening so "fast", but it's more a matter of you are starting to see and understand it for the first time, and that understanding does build up pretty fast.

I remember when I first meet the father. Many times people call it going "down the rabbit hole". And it does very much feel like "falling" down a rabbit hole. I put that in quotes because it's really just a feeling of movement, rather than a specific direction. And yet, not a physical feeling of movement, but a feeling in your mind. And the questions and answers come at you so extremely fast it's somewhat amazing. Each understanding/answer brings upon a new question, which then brings on another and so forth. Faster and faster they come, and faster and faster the answers come.

All the while it feels as if this is all "new" and all happening "now", but yet after it's over you start to realize - nope, it was always there, always happening. What changed is not that it is speeding up and such, but that you are now seeing it for the first time.

A tree doesn't hide an individual leaf on it. That leaf is and always has been there. What changes is that you actually notice the leaf instead of just the entire tree.

In the end, more people start to wake up and things just get a bit more desperate, which in turns leads to more people waking up and so on.

Good example is Ron Paul. While they were desperate to marginalize him and dismiss him, and they temporarily were able to, they were forced to show their cards and many people picked up on it and seen it. And IMO, that is what ends up being the "fatal" flaw in the plan.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

I know what you're saying towards the beginning of your comments. Yes, the Bible specifically says that Satan is allowed to roam the Earth. He is not confined now and has not been.

1 Peter 5:8 (New American Standard Bible) 8(A)Be of sober spirit, (B)be on the alert Your adversary, (C)the devil, prowls around like a roaring (D)lion, seeking someone to devour.

www.biblegateway.com...

But accusing the Church of killing EVERYONE who have been opposed is not a correct statement, even as an exageration. It's true that the history of Christianity is highly tainted with a long history of corruption, murder, you name the sin... I'm not defending that.

Last thing. There are tons, TONS of people who see the trees, leaves, and fruit and are not going to be surprised by the events that coming. They just won't want it to be true, myself included.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

You write very nicely.

Many who observe the times believe that God is is allowing us to see foreshadows of the coming apocalyptic storm.

One such observer likes the stage setting the birth pang symptoms to be not unlike a storm front. The storm front is in view, the birth pangs are being felt.

I am not a Bible Scholar. Yes many are just now learning about this and see things happening rapidly. There are however people such as myself who have known all this stuff since the age of 12.

I have always been watching, even when out partying, etc. It has never ended for me.

Your comment “A tree doesn't hide an individual leaf on it. That leaf is and always has been there. What changes is that you actually notice the leaf instead of just the entire tree.” You have a valid point however it also says at the end times people will become wiser and the answers hidden will become more clear.

That the frequency of these events will intensify as “Birth Pangs” Then you know I’m near. Birth pangs, in terms of Bible Prophecy, refers to certain convulsive geopolitical, geophysical, astrophysical and world-wide socio-economic events and issues scheduled to occur in the time leading up to Jesus Christ’s Second Advent (second coming).

These are like the the contractions experienced by a woman about to give birth, with those episodes increasing with frequency and intensity. Jesus’ foretelling of these birth pangs use the word “sorrows,

Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven…

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.” (Luke 21: 8-11, 25-28) All of the birth pangs were given by Jesus and the Old and New Testament prophets in context of the Tribulation Daniel’s seventieth week also in Rvalation.

These frequencies are almost too many to ignor. Whether considering the solar flares that disrupt earth’s electro-magnetic mechanics, watching the Shumaker-Levy 9 comet slam into Jupiter in July, 1994.

UFO sightings around the globe are becoming almost routine fare. Pilots, prime ministers, presidents and just plain people report seeing spectacular light shows, moving apparently with directed intelligence throughout the night skies Earthquakes are being reported at an exponentially growing rate.

Not just quakes, but quakes of significant magnitude. , Earthquakes, Wars and rumors of war are birth pang precursors to the impending emergence of a time of unprecedented sorrows .

We have seen the beginnings of this birth pang, scheduled to become much more intensive when the Tribulation begins. .

I guess you could look at it both ways. You are correct about the IMF. It will eventually be incorporated in to the New Global currency, rather (Credit) system.

I’m curious where you think Satan has the right to give us Jesus or anything. I believe this to be inaccurate but I wont take away from the Bible if indeed it is hidden in there. Do you have reference to “Satan offers the world to Jesus”.

I took philosophy of Religion in College and know the Bible fairly well and I’ve never seen any mention of this. Do you mind me asking what denomination you are? Not that it matters.

I believe it’s a one on one with God that counts. Not being labeled a Methodist, Baptist, Mormon, Catholic, etc. I also don’t think church attendance is necessary. Some use it solely as a social scene a moral place and that it.

Planet earth, and all of the nations during this last time are filled with perplexities when trying to fix the things that seem to be broken. Economies are in trouble; there is ethnic rage around the world; no one can live in peace; terrorism threatens everyone, everywhere.

Yet, Jesus says these are just the beginning of sorrows –announcing the Birth of a truly New World Order.

It will be the Birth not of the time of Antichrist’s regime, but, ultimately, of Jesus Christ’s Millennial Kingdom.

P.S I’m still interested in the Satan thing. I also cant believe I'm writing all this while visiting and having a couple cold ones! Maybe one too many.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I too wish this stuff wasnt in my lifetime. I honestly cant believe it!

Can you believe all the recent UFO sightings. Satan performing his miracles. UNREAL. Check out my prior post.

I try not to offend all the UFO chasers. They do see them but we know what they are.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Here is your answer on when Satan offered Jesus the World.

8(J)Again, the devil took Him to a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory;

9and he said to Him, "(K)All these things I will give You, if You fall down and worship me."

10Then Jesus said to him, "Go, Satan! For it is written, '(L)YOU SHALL WORSHIP THE LORD YOUR GOD, AND SERVE HIM ONLY.'"

www.biblegateway.com...

It's not hidden.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit

But accusing the Church of killing EVERYONE who have been opposed is not a correct statement, even as an exageration. It's true that the history of Christianity is highly tainted with a long history of corruption, murder, you name the sin... I'm not defending that.

Last thing. There are tons, TONS of people who see the trees, leaves, and fruit and are not going to be surprised by the events that coming. They just won't want it to be true, myself included.

It's not my place to judge. I am more talking about times like the crusades, inquisitions, witch burnings and so forth. Actions rather than people. My rant towards the church is more directed at the system and authority it creates which enables such things, rather than the individuals themselves. Things Jesus specifically says not to do and warns against - authorities and religions in his name.

Only good people need to be manipulated into such things, if they were evil then they could just be told the truth. Those who are poor in spirit are still blessed, because once they realize the truth they will automatically understand and accept it. The "wicked" are those who know the truth and decide to keep it from others and manipulate people for their own personal gain/agenda. We are here to learn both good and evil, and we kind of have to experience the evil first before we really understand the good.

I don't know if I want the "end" to happen or not. I think I do. Because I do not see it as "the end", but rather "the beginning". What ends I want to end. Certainly not going to do evil things to make it happen or anything stupid, and the more the pain can be lessened the better, but I look at it like pulling teeth.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by badmedia]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

This is why I do not like this guy!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I see your point. God says that everyone will know the truth. It's up to them, as to which path they chose. Lets hope they are aware in time.

I still have doubts about Satan having any rights. He has only the right to do as much damage as possible in a short time.

He as well knows his fate.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Those birth pangs have always been going on. In the past 2000 years over and over. Great famines, great plagues, great earthquakes and so forth. This is why I am not a big fan of the whole rapture idea, so many people have suffered, it makes much more sense to me on a personal level. Someone who went through the plagues have surely suffered a great deal.

What has changed is the frequency of the news reporting and such on it. Instant news from around the world, rather than horses and ships traveling the world with news and other parts of the world not even known. As well as more people on the earth, more densely populated and so forth.

Generation after generation has felt the end was near to them. And of course, every generation gets closer and closer. I think we are a bit further along than people think, and that it lasts a bit longer than people think. Realization may happen over night, but it's been building for quite sometime.

Mens hearts have fallen and all such. Of course, the bible could easily be referencing this increase in knowledge and such as knowing the time is near. If you scope of knowledge was just your backyard, then you probably wouldn't see too many signs.

I'm honestly not sure if this will ever end on earth. The earth is imo a school. You can call it a prison if you like, either way the point is to learn good and evil and choose good. They even talk about 1000 years of peace, then starts all over again? In the hindu religion for example, the demons and angels all hug at the end. This also has to do with Satan being the ruler of this world and why. The rabbit got you the verses for that I seen.

Also, I don't really consider myself to be a christian, and as you can see I do not believe in the function or system of the physical church. The physical church in the time of Jesus was called a synagogue. The church Jesus speaks of with peter is not physical, but is built within peter. It is built of wisdom, knowledge and understanding - that which comes from the father and is not as this world gives and are the only riches the father recognizes. As it is within you, then it also present here on earth, and in heaven. It is built on a rock in the same way Jesus references the man who does what he says as building his house on a rock, rather than the fool who builds upon sand. That rock is truth/wisdom. When 2 people are discussing Jesus/father, he will be among them and that will build understanding, wisdom and knowledge which the true church is built of. Just as we do now.

When it says those who are able to "forgive sin", it talks of doing it with the holy spirit. What this actually means is they will be able to show the person the error of their ways, and show them how to fix it and walk the correct path. Those preachers and such who claim to be able to forgive sin by saying a few words and such, they are just people who take a pentence for a long prayer. I see a religion who will travel the lands and seas for a single convert etc. Where the bible says pharisee, I see preachers/popes and such. I also pretty much reject Paul and think he is a fake.

So I don't belong to any church or any organized religion. I'm not going to follow any man, and if anyone should follow me I'll call them a fool. Happy to discuss and help build churches, and I am very open about my perspective. But only the father is to be followed.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Do you believe the Alien VS Demon theory?

For those who are not aware. I am claiming a possible theory to all the Christians that will disappear during the second coming of Christ.

Those with opposing views will need to create an alternate reason for this. My suspicion is they will blame it on an alien abductions. Nothing else would fit.

Here are some links. I dont personally believe in aliens.
The Bible has another name for these supreme, intelligent beings.

I have a relative that worked at Area 51. He has seen them. We argue constantly about the issue. He is also atheist.

We both agree that these Entities are bad!! So I believe I made my case. They are in fact Demons in disguise. The Bible mentions these so called Aliens.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by wonderworld]

[edit on 2-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I'm no expert on the bible, I mostly speak from what I understand. What I know of the bible has mostly come from kind people who pointed out what I said to me in the bible.

But as I understand it, it generally goes like this.

You were in the garden/heaven. You took from the tree of knowledge, to know both good and evil. You were taken out of heaven and placed here on earth while you are learning both good and evil. What is called original sin IMO, is really that you are born evil so that you will experience it first, as if you were born good then you wouldn't do evil. So you are here on earth to learn a lesson. Satan of course is the teacher, and it's always popular to hate the teacher, but to be quite honest I would have to thank him. I know how it sounds and I would never in a million years dream of following him etc, but if not for that evil I would never understand what good and evil were.

This is no different than how can you understand what it meant to be hot, if you had no idea what it meant to be cold. You could be told you were hot or cold, and you would feel whichever you were. But only if you experienced both could you understand the actual difference. Even god in genesis repeats - man is to become as gods, knowing both good and evil. He removes us from the garden to protect the tree of life. Because we now knowing evil will destroy it.

What does that mean exactly? Well it means if you let an evil person into a society of good people, then those people will be subject to that evil. The perfect government is technically anarchy, but that is impossible on earth and anyone who suggests it is nuts. Why? Because we have evil on earth. If everyone followed the commandments in a peaceful society, then you don't need police and all that. But since we have evil, we need/have those things. Otherwise if you leave your house, you get robbed nobody to call. In a society where people do no steal, you can leave your house and not have to worry about it. So pretty much we are quarantined here for the protection of all those souls who are not evil, or who have already learned the lessons and chosen good(wisdom).

So god gives man the commandments, tells them what not to do and that the penalty is death. These are generally misunderstood and hypocrisy follows. The people think it means you should kill the man who killed. What they forgot is "Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord". Their actions were not seen as justified, but rather it was 2 sins, not just 1. Not to mention selective enforcement usually for personal gains and their own agenda(Evidence A: Jesus).

Thus, "god so loved the world" and we get Jesus. Jesus comes to fulfill the law. By fulfilling the law, he brings understanding on how to properly follow the commandments and requirements to once again return to the peaceful society. He shows the hypocrisy of the time and of the leaders(continues still). His grace is that he can already live in this peaceful society and doesn't have to be here, but he chooses to show people the path and he is murdered for it(because we sinned), and so he dies for our sins. He died so that he could show people the proper way to live and fulfilled the laws, in the hopes that maybe, just maybe people would see the truth and follow his example. Thus only by actually following the path and his example(he is the way) are you saved. Does Jesus tell the rich man to just wait until he is dead and just believe in him? No, he tells the rich man to walk the path. But the physical church is all about that rich man and says he just needs to believe and accept Jesus. It is by his life example that one can find salvation and those who view his death as their salvation are those who live in the lie. In this context it is a sacrifice of truth(Jesus), so that the lie may live(and it does). After all, who was it that conspired to murder him in the first place? Those who were in the lie and who's power he threatened. Christianity in this form seems more like a satanic cult built on sacrifice than a religion of "spreading truth".

Of course, there will come a time when the advancement of man comes to the point where they become a threat to heaven and might be able to "break out", tower of babel style. And a point where good can no longer be found and people will no longer be able to learn both good and evil. And this will not be allowed to happen. Thus, there will be a reset period of peace, and then the lesson will start again.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I see and I’m truly trying to follow you here..

The difference between our generation and others is that never in history have we been linked Globally. RFID implants.

Obama wants to digitalize all medical records, regulate and reform the global currency. Never before have we been so close to a One World government.

Hey, I don’t want to believe it may happen before 2015 either but trust me all the pieces are coming together.

Maybe we will luck out and it wont happen for 100 years.

Another sign it says to watch for is “one generation after Israel regains its homeland” which was in May 14th 1948. Some scholars differ on what a “Generation means, 40 years or 80 years. It’s been 61 years. I

know your frustration with the function or system of the physical church. The word religion is so twisted and has branched off so much that it’s sometimes confusing.

That’s why I say a personal! Relationship with God is all that is needed. I don’t condemn the Jews either. We are not to judge what is in their hearts. Only the dude upstairs knows.

I don’t mean to sound judgmental here but are you a member of the Order of the Easter Star? Perhaps a Scientologists? All are welcome to discuss their views.

It is sometime therapeutic to say what we feel. I appreciate your differences and also admire your agreements!

I am happy so see you are close with the holy spirit. What you described earlier about “Falling down a rabbit hole” is similar to having an encounter with the Holy spirit.

There is no better feeling. Most are too closed minded to try it. It would sure blow them away.

That much power can not be self inflicted. It's more than an emotion. Truly indescribable. I should probably ask for it more often. It's mind blowing!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Alien and demon theory I do not know about so much. Technically, angels/demons and aliens are the same thing, as they are all extra terrestrial by defintion. If aliens are the demons and angels of the bible, I do not know.

However, I will not make my decision based upon if they are alien or not. But instead based on what they say in terms of wisdom/understanding and what they do.

For example. If any alien comes here and talks about "their" form of government, then you know right away they have evil among them and they are not angels and such of the father. Dead give away.

This also goes into the tower of babel and why the languages and cultures were mixed up. We were still evil at the time, but as we were all alike and shared the same language and culture we were united. The languages and cultures changed because once man started to see differences in each other, the evil within them came out. If man in this form had been allowed out and about, then anyone we came across we would have warred with because they were different than us. Proof of this is in our own actions after this, as when just small differences appeared we immediately start warring against each other. They weren't forced to do it. Some people try to make that story out as if aliens/angels/god is evil and purposely did it to make us war with each other, but of course there is always a higher reason/purpose behind such things.

If someone can't get past the small differences in other humans, they certainly aren't going to be ready for other races.

I would generally expect a mixture. The bible says 1/3rd turn evil etc. But that doesn't mean you can stand 9 of them up and 3 of them are evil and 6 are good etc. So really the only way you can know is based on their fruits etc, same as with man. Should always be on the lookout for manipulation, from all.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

No I havent read that "Satan offered Jesus the World". It's not in the King James Bible.

I'm not sure where she got that info. She is Knowledgeable in her beliefs though!!

She has my curiosity, to say the least.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Yes, things get bigger and are more obvious. But the function of the RFID chip is nothing new. It's mostly about economic slavery and that's something Jesus ranted about back then(usury/moneychangers).

While our technology has increased by a huge factor, the same basic spiritual problems and questions have remained the same since the days of Pluto and Socrates. We have advanced technologically, but not very much at all spiritually. Jesus was 2000 years ago, and look we still face the same hypocrisy.

This has been by design/manipulation. Spiritual advancement has been halted and reversed even. But technology, generally in the name of the military and raw power has always been increasing. We can ship a letter across the world in less than 24 hours now, but we still deal with the same basic moral problems as always.

I don't belong to any organization or group, nor would I ever join one. Simply not interested in them. I'll listen to pretty much anyone's idea, but I don't listen like most people do. I try to "hear" rather than listen. I don't just listen to Jesus, I hear him. I hear the understanding and truth he is speaking, and I look for that in what other people say.

Like the matrix movie. I don't focus on if neo is literally real or if the machines/ai is actually real, instead I focus on the understanding and such it gives and how it applies and what it is saying about society and existance in general.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join