It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China has "Kill Weapon" to destroy US Carriers

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
China may have "carrier kill" weapons, but the U.S.A. has "China kill" weapons, otherwise known as Trident submarines (aka Ohio class subs).

The U.S.A. has 14 of these submarines, and each sub carries 24 Trident II missiles, each missile carries 8 warheads (at 475 kilotons each).

Hiroshima's nuclear bomb "Little Boy" was about 15 kilotons of explosive power, and about 100,000 died (conservative estimate, by both the initial explosion and radiation poisoning).

Let's do the math, shall we?

14 subs X 24 missiles X 8 warheads = 2688 warheads

2688 warheads X 475 kilotons = 85120 Hiroshima's

85120 Hiroshima's X 100,000 dead people = 8,512,000,000 dead people

China's population is about 1,330,000,000 people.

So, that means the United States can kill China's entire population 6.4 times over!!!! (8,512,000,000 / 1,330,000,000 = 6.4)

China might want to think twice about taking out America's Navy Carrier Groups.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by harrytuttle]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

China has nukes as well. If we lose a carrier in a conventional war, then it was lost fair and square. This nuclear wet dream of yours has been played out by people in the 50's and 60's with MAD. If the US attacks china, this might be the cue for Russia to help out its ally and nuke the entire US. See for that reason even if we lost all our carriers in conventional war, we would still not be able to use nukes, because the whole world would nuke us. plain and simple. Why use nukes when someone beats you fair and square. That is pu$$ying out in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

one4all,

you are using the Chinese template for your world humanitarian template. What are you thinking here. A nation and a government which has killed millions of their own peoples.

The world humanitarian social template has been in effect since October of 1917 in Russia. It actually goes back to the French Revolution. Karl Marx and Fredrick Engels only took it further into organized form.

Logical thinking reasonable men have been responsible for a bloodbath in the last 150 years of which this world has never seen before.
To do this they have been following an Occult religious template..and hiding behind the very rhetoric you are using here.

This world is a natural cesspool...with or without religion...because of the natural corruption of men. The material out of which we are made is insufficient material..no matter what government we try to put in place. A world class government would only be a continuation of the same olde history except now the world would be brought back to its feudal roots. Feudal government through a world body would be the best that can be done. It is a farce ..a joke. It will not work because the members of this body would still be warring against each other. This is proven history one4all.

You lie and deceive yourself and others. People mostly dont want to bother anyone and dont want to be bothered.
Your template totally ignores this concept..in place of your false crisis management techniques.

You are yourseslf proposing a false religious template under the phony guise of Humanitarianism. Humanitarianism is a religious belief system. That men and men's logic and reason are the apex of everything. We can clearly see what man's logic and reason have done to this world over the last 100 to 150 years.

The secret is in knowing how to spot an occult template and knowing about man's gnosis/wisdom.

Some of us know some history. We are not easily emoted to this cause or that ..but we do know what is Salt.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

China has nukes as well. If we lose a carrier in a conventional war, then it was lost fair and square. This nuclear wet dream of yours has been played out by people in the 50's and 60's with MAD. If the US attacks china, this might be the cue for Russia to help out its ally and nuke the entire US. See for that reason even if we lost all our carriers in conventional war, we would still not be able to use nukes, because the whole world would nuke us. plain and simple. Why use nukes when someone beats you fair and square. That is pu$$ying out in my opinion.

You are correct about this..MAD doctrine. It is the best that logical reasonable men can do. It is logical insanity.

I have worked on Boomer boats as well as fast attack submarines...Including the vertical launch tomahawk systems.
This is how I know how vulnurable a carrier is to a capable and skilled submarine crew.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
A global democracy in which every human ALIVE ON EARTH has an equal and real time represented vote in humanities future cures all of the problems you see Orangetom1999,this is not impossible to accomplish,the problem is we both know very well that if everyone had a TRULY EQUAL VOICE AND VOTE AS TO HOW THE PLANETS RESOURCES WERE SHARED,there would be no churches governments or militarys or police forces because there would be no money or currency to fight over and possesing more than one can EQUITABBLY CONSUME ---would not give anyone an advantage over anyone else,hiding out in little religous groups or in little regional governments would not work.

China was not my template,simply a valued participant,.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Why is it everyone seems to think China and Russia are allies. News flash people they dont like each other and never have! Russia and china have nukes pointed at each other. And Russia would be far more likely to join any effort against china because china scares the hell out of them.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
dragonridr,

I gotta agree somewhat with what you state here. There have actually been armed conflicts on the border between China and Russia. Same with the Chinese and the North Vietnamese. Our phony media has been mostly silent on this history.

Indeed the Russians do not trust the Chinese as did the Germans not trust the Russians. There is alot of the history of the world missing from the knowledge of mosts of us. To much American Idol blocking our thinking now days.

Interesting what you can find out when you turn off the television and do some thinking and reading on your own.

one4all,

A global democracy in which evey human alive on earth has an equal and real time represented vote in the Humanities. You have to be joking me here??!! And who is going to pay for it or do the work and RISK to make this happen for them??

The astonishing thing to me about so many "feel good" politicians and educators...is that they never describe in detail how someone is going to have to work and risk for the benefit of others. ....while the others get it without RISK...without labor.

Whenever someone of "intelligence and wisdom" starts down this trail...they make a system in which the "Victims" can vote themselves more from the plate of others. In due course ..the others stop doing what they are doing because they can no longer afford it in perpetuity. They can no longer afford to breast feed the rest of the world and the worlds...equal and real time representation ..on the work and RISKS of others.
This is nothing but a con job for work or wealth redistribution...in perpetuity. They just hide this under the guise of Humanity and other Higher ideals....than private ownership of property. Their humanity and redistribution schemes are more moral and of higher import than that of those taking the RISKS and labor to make it happen for others. This is not equitable..not equality ...nor moral..it is theft.
All it will allow is that some take from others without working for it...to make everyone equal on paper.
Any self thinking person knows this. Sharing resources is a con job for massive welfare redistribution...while a few work for the others to ride for free.

Equitable is not equal..thinking peoples know this as well.

You need some serious work in your thinking. This may make one feel good and put ointment on ones hurt feelings..but in the end it will be more theft and slavery....through a feudal/royal system.

People with no moral foundation and no labor or risks to offer will "always" vote themselves a big share of someone elses RISK and Labor. This is the true track record of history. Not feel goodism.
You have to go to school to get this dumb you dont know it. Ordinarly thinking people on their own merits/demerits are not this dumb.
And people who know a religion which works ...and causes prosperity and the distribution of labor and wealth are not deceived by your version of history and humanity. They also know the name of the religion you are proposing ..as well as the name of this god...do you??
Give me the name of the god of wealth redistribution without work ..without RISKS...by taking from the producers/RISKERS and giving it to those who do not work or RISK in equity/equality?? Do you know the name of this god???
Sorry to be so blunt but this too is the track record of history.

In the humanitarian scheme of things..equality will be found when everyone is at the poverty level.

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 18-4-2010 by orangetom1999]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I am sorry but this does not make sense.
In fact I think its utter nonsense.

Because if it did, and you happened to take a look at China's nuclear arsenal capable of reaching US cities, then you would not like the results of your calculations as you apply them here.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Daedalus3]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

In fact in today's prosperous world, the term allies only applies to militarily weak seeking refuge under superpowers. And since its a prosperous world, we see more superpowers in the making. In the end its going to be a multipolar world with as many as half a dozen players capable of defending themselves against any of the rest, and having very independent ideologies, societies and cultures.
A true global democracy, and a true deterrent to all-out global war. Nobody wants to side with anybody anymore.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Orangetom,no mmore weapons and no more killing,killing is just another word for silencing someones voice in humanities future so you can influence the future of humanity in the direction your violence allows you.

There is no place for killing in a global democracy,no money,no crime,dont bs,we both know we havent seen a moneyless global democracy and ANYTHING we HAVENT SEEN YET ,has to be better than what we have.

Unemployed soldiers everywhere?I doubt it ,instead of working for the US military,you work for the global security force,you really dont care where your paycheque comes from do you?

I can prove you dont care who pays for your services,look at how you die already,you vote for a government that has opposing parties,then,one of your groups wins a victory,BUT THEN ALL THE MEN AND WOMEN WHO DID NOT VOTE FOR OR AGREE WITH THE IDEALS OF THE WINNING PARTY MUST GO DIE IN BATTLES AROUND THE WORLD IN THE NAME OF WHAT?NATIONALISM.

Or in the name of the almighty dollar--the dollar my American friend.You die for a payday,so you really dont care who cuts the cheque,you cant
,youve proven you cant by your actions.

Any military man or woman should undersand the benefits of a global democracy that would prevent their deaths and the deaths of others,but when you are a paid hitman you are also a BOUGHT VOTE because you will support warmongering or your income no matter WHAT POLITICAL INTEREST IS LEADING YOUR COUNTRY YOUR SELFSUPPORTING BLOODLUST OR MONEY LUST CROSSES ALL POLITICAL BOUNDRAIES.The only thing that crosses all of those lines.

ANyways,one more volcanic eruption with global implications and |China might start loading the boats,pretty hard to drop bombs and shoot missiles and fly drones through volcanic ash isnt it,China would be on the way within weeks or months or massed to do so in that time frame.

Then your little violent streak will make you wish you had the education to understand what is obvious to most of us educated humans,war is bad,global democracy eliminates war,end of story.You have a lot of attitude and it has no bearing on your level of intestinal fortitude,it just means you are educated enough to participate,about the level desired in American military personell,you do know that being a soldier is a lot different than BEING A FORMIDDABLE SOLDIER,your attitude betrays your rank or path to it.

Dont worry Global security means space security and new toys and new jobs,just tone it down a little and dont let the dogs out just yet.We will be keeping all the soldiers .

And we all take a risk every morning when we roll over and step out of bed,so REMEMBER YOUR PAYCHEQUE AND THE FACT THAT MANY OF YOU ARE FIGHTING FOR AND DIEING FOR IDEAS YOU DISAGREE WITH ON A MORAL LEVEL BECAUSE unless you voted for the majority in your government do you fight and die FOR IDEAS YOU MORALLY AGREE WITH--so what the heck about the risk stuff again?

No one military takes unpaid risk,only if you volunteer free of charge and only if you voted for the majority winner in your elections,DO YOU TAKE A RISK,the rest are paid assasins ,sorry buddy,you work close to a nuclear reactor by chance.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Orangetom,no mmore weapons and no more killing,killing is just another word for silencing someones voice in humanities future so you can influence the future of humanity in the direction your violence allows you.

I can tell you went to public school here and got an idealistically zealous education..almost devoutly religious in its zeal. Translate..that to be political, public education, zeal...bordering on anarchistic.

By the way...I am reading a book titled. "Secret Societies and Subversive Movements" By Nesta Webster. Much of what you are posting fits the profiles of what many were pushing for in the 1840s into the 1920s.
Very zealous...also very devoutly religious in its zeal. Humanitarians.

Since I have been studying on Occult Religions I have become very dubious about Humanitarians and Humanitarian motives...especially those of our body politic.

This kind of social thinking following Humanitarian principles is clearly bankrupting Europe...of anything of value. England and the United States are soon to follow. Humanitarianism is bankrupting these nations , morally , spiritually , and economically. It has been designed to do exactly that and is remarkably successful.

There is no place for killing in a global democracy,no money,no crime,dont bs,we both know we havent seen a moneyless global democracy and ANYTHING we HAVENT SEEN YET ,has to be better than what we have.

IN Humanitarian systems the crime is speaking your own opinions and views..then trying to live them. In most of these Humanitarian nations as the economies fail...crime becomes rampant and runaway. Someone collects what everyone else looses. For anyone in a economic political system..who lost something..someone else picked it up ..usually for pennies on the dollar.

You already have a moneyless democracy in many nations. What they are circulating is fiat phony counterfeit currency..not monies. What are you thinking here?? There is very little monies in circulation. What you have being used is accounts receivable...in place of monies. Accounts where numbers are deducted from peoples ledgers. This is already a moneyless, cashless society. Thinking people know this.
What it also allows is for someone to track and record what everyone purchases. Soon enough laws will be put on the books to control what people buy ..no matter how much they work or don't work. Exactly what it was designed to do.

IN short...things can and will become worse...at the control of Humanitarians. Humanitarians are way to stupid to run any economy or make things work. They and also anarchists are to wrapped up in the concept of ideas and utopia to know the nuts and bolts of how things work...or even care how it works or what causes it to work/function.

They are like a bunch of women and the effeminate...they don't care how things get there...they just want them without work and without RISK to themselves.

I suggest you take a look at the history of the money powers..it is they who are behind the humanitarian and also the radical/'anarchist movements of the world..while they also get ready for the next war.
They tend to work around dogmas like Ordo ob Chao..Order from Chaos. Create the Chaos to establish the new order.

Not all of us emote our way through life One for All. This is a very effeminate pattern of operation..that our emotions are what is happening and take priority over everyone else's beliefs ..even everyone elses government.

World Government...World Democracy. Global Democracy...very interesting. A World System.

Question for you One for All...

Can you give me the name of the god of this world????

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Orangetom,you cant get over the money thing can you?No money,no power,material equality on a global scale,a global standard of living,you are so far behind where even your obviously overrated education has taken you.

I am glad you are proud of your education,you are fortunate as are all of us on this forum.

You should have spent more of your spare time reading,more as in volume I mean,I am sure your literary choices were fine.Anyone can selfeducate far beyond anything you have learned in your school,Harvard,Yale,Public School,it matters not.

You think it matters because you have struggled to come this far and you view your progress as a great accomplishment.When sadly it isnt,you have simply began to break free of the bonds that have held you back for so long and you are pissed off.Dont be.And dont be angry because I pointed out your obvious struggle to achieve and maintain this level of literary ability and communication ,you should be and I assume are ,proud of yourself and your abilities.

Why dont you offer people the same respect I just offered you.

A global democracy embracing humanitarian values and guidance ELIMINATES YOUR REALITY OR PERSPECTIVE AS YOU HAVE KNOWN IT AND YOU FEEL THREATENED AS YOU WELL SHOULD.

I say "well should "because you must consider change,the change that new and relevant information necessitates.This is your main fear,but remember that you dont have to surrender your reality or perspective EVER if you so choose,but if you fail to CONSIDER other possible realities or perspectives you exclude yourself from a possible future for humanity that is dictated by numbers of people choosing the same reality or perspective.

In other words if you keep your eyes and ears closed or are to DEFENSIVE IN NATURE or in the way you recieve new information,YOU MIGHT BE LEFT BEHIND,and that equates to being dead or gone while the rest of humanity carries on in its cumulative reality or perspective.

You are knocking on the door and I choose to not engage you anymore although I do resent your picking on effeminate perspectives ,mostly because I think you are pretty weak in general and must say you are not a warrior yet in my opinion,and you should try to read some history books and learn about what you are doing or have done with your life,you have been a mercenary,not a soldier,not a warrior.There has been no platform for you to be a soldier upon,only a global society could provide that.

Start with researching Roman Legionaires ,admit that money is your achilles heel and has dominated your life and will even dominate it in death,ever check the cost of a respectable funeral and burial.

And for the sake of the thread,the "kill weapon"is already on every american vessel afloat,there are chineese soldiers in every service holding or having the potential to hold all ranks.

In fact if you counted all the chineese people in America ,including the approximately ten million nationalists who have been planted over fifty years,and there seem to be a lot of kill weapons laying around.

Simply going onto the national media and sending the GO signal,there could be an organised crippling of America overnight by A FORCE OF TEN MILLION,a TOTAL AND NATIONWIDE CRIPPLING OF THE NATION LAYING IT WIDE OPEN TO ENGAGEMENT.Hell the Mexicans could do the same thing if they chose to.As a matter of fact you could probably accomplish the same thing with say a half a million select troops,HOW MANY TOURISTS ARE ON AMERICAN SOIL ON ANY GIVEN DAY?Include Chineese that could visit from other countries to shadow the number entering on any given day.

What is the saturation point from a numbers standpoint that precludes a military advantage for china on American soil or naval vessels right now ,today ?

Dont you see that the numbers game is eating up the American way,it is a global democracy my friend or bust,all you have left to do is choose your seat on the bus,sometimes its better to get on first then at least the driver might hear your voice in an emergency.

America should be leading this charge to a global democracy but they cant find the right teammates just yet,India is looking pretty good.

Carriers are simply launching platforms for airpower,anyone engaging the US will have to solve this riddle first,you shouldnt overestimate the security of an asset as big and slow as a carrier,simply reading history books shows us that in actual battle sometimes old style out of date weapons maintain their value in unexpected ways,the biplane that can evade a jet sucessfully a winning number of times,or a plane that can absorb tremendous damage and still maintain its viability as an air platform and deliver its gift.

You might not believe it to see it,but imagine a biplane weaving its way through fire several feet off the surface or a non- metallic glider launched at night far away that carries biological weapons that render the carrier a recoverable asset in say a week.

You see humanity will progress because just one man can defeat any superpower that has ever existed,just one.

hell,give anyone a million bucks and they will train seabirds to deliver biological weapons to Carriers,the whole fleet at once.

Projecting military power only has a value in a finate dynamic,a global democracy creates an INFINATE DYNAMIC THROUGH WHICH HUMANITY CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING ,this is what I am gifting to you,a headstart,there is no other possible path other than self-destruction,WHICH HUMANITY WILL NOT ALLOW IT IS OUR NATURE TO SURVIVE AS A SPECIES.

You see,our nature,so all we have to say is "which one of these things is not like the others"and expect it to be gone soon,this is where your current perspective falls into play.

If you remember that humanity WILL NOT ALLOW ITSELF TO PERISH,and go from there you can extrapolate,or guess the rest of the story,then pick your seat on the bus,forget your nationality and shut up or speak up according to need.

I almost ruptured a major organ laughing at the military mindset,because if you really think about it GREENPEACE is strategiclly positioned to strike a deathblow to almost any Navy on the planet.Greenpeace for goodness sakes.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Why dont you offer people the same respect I just offered you.

Grow up one 4 all. People can respect other people even in disagreement. This concept seems to have escaped you in whatever level of education you do have. This tells me that you operate on default settings as do so many of today's intelligentsia/intellectuals. Default setting on the backs of the labors and efforts of others is theft...in this case an attempt at the very theft of the souls of others. I am not interested in this template from other peoples or governments.

This is the major occupation of governments today..the buying, selling, trading/bartering of the very souls of their peoples. Often to false and unsustainable ideas or templates of utopia.

There comes a time one4all when school is out and the ideas must maintain a sense of practicality..workability usefulness.

Orangetom,you cant get over the money thing can you?No money,no power,material equality on a global scale,a global standard of living,you are so far behind where even your obviously overrated education has taken you.

This on your part is extremely naive...and shows a level of dreaming and education bordering on fantasy.

Wherever you go in this world....no matter the language..or customs ..men have devised a system of monies or barters. Money is merely a more sophisticated system of barter..using a common medium of transaction...which we call monies.
There are two mediums very common throughout most of the temperate world among men...a money system...and a system to produce fermented drinks. This feature is found all over the temperate world..and at times the fermented drinks became monies..as it was discovered it could be stored longer than other commodoties...thus maintaining its value as a trade good, barter..money. A storehouse of value.

I do not consider myself an educated person..and I know I would not do well in what is today considered the halls of education. I do not fit the template of what are the goals of public education today.

I say "well should "because you must consider change,the change that new and relevant information necessitates.

There is no real change going on one4all..only a return to the olde systems which already inhabited the earth thousands of years ago. Nothing new here. Humanitarian change will only be a return to the feudal systems of years past..preferably pre flood periods. Royalties ...princes...monarchs...some people ruling and running others on a template of stamped out dullness. Like on a xerox machine..punch in 50 and you get 50 copies of the same drivel.
There is no evolution going on ..there is de evolution going on as humanity is winding down...de evolving to the lowest common denominator.

Stealing from others will not help ..it will only aid in its happening faster.

This is your main fear,but remember that you dont have to surrender your reality or perspective EVER if you so choose,but if you fail to CONSIDER other possible realities or perspectives you exclude yourself from a possible future for humanity that is dictated by numbers of people choosing the same reality or perspective.

Why on this Earth would you think that I or anyone else is here for the possible future of Humanity?? Why would you show your ignorance to me in this ...unless you think you have the absolute moral high ground by default. That all the moral ethical high round in on your side?? Why would you be so brazen and ignorant to think this is the natural state of men and that the purpose of men is to cede/default over to this template??

You are knocking on the door and I choose to not engage you anymore although I do resent your picking on effeminate perspectives ,mostly because I think you are pretty weak in general and must say you are not a warrior yet in my opinion,and you should try to read some history books and learn about what you are doing or have done with your life,you have been a mercenary,not a soldier,not a warrior.There has been no platform for you to be a soldier upon,only a global society could provide that.

No problem here. I know what is effeminate..in and of this world...and the power/seduction/deceitfulness of this world.
I also know what is the world system and it is a religious system ..the very system of which you promote and speak. A very devout religious system with people like yourself of great zeal.

Now...one4all...give me the name of the god of this world?? By name please?? This is the second time I have asked you this question.

What was that about being a warrior??

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 1-5-2010 by orangetom1999]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
If HAARP can cause earthquakes then why is China still talking?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Orangetom,simply consider this,the internet has provided for the first time in recorded history a FORUM FROM WHICH ALL OF HUMANITY CAN VOICE THEIR WISHES IN REAL TIME AND BE HEARD AS INDIVIDUALS IN THE ESTABLISHED CONTEXT OF A GLOBAL DEMOCRACY.

Never before has this opportunity been present,the cracks in the floor are closing fast on organised religon and renegade countries no matter their size,the cracks are where these entities or groups exist,the only place they can build a fortress to preserve themselves.WELL HERES THE BIG NEWS ORANGETOM ,it has been in the cracks of the communication system that these diseases have hidden,in the time lag that has traditionall existed between when something actually happens and when people somewhere learn it has happened.

you see in the past EVERYONES REALITY REMAINED "ON HOLD"WHILE INFORMATION MADE ITS WAY ABOUT--ONE THING COULDNT HAPPEN UNTIL INFORMATION FROM ANOTHER THING APPEARED TO ENCOURAGE THINGS TO CHANGE.

It was in the HANDING OFF OF OR THE PASSING ON OF this information that humanity has been manipulated and controlled,we arent stupid anymore buddy,EACH TIME THE INFORMATION WAS PASSED ON THE PEOPLE WHO WERE AWARE OF THE CONCEPT I AM EXPLAINING COULD MANIPULATE THE TIME IT TOOK TO TRANSFER INFORMATION AND THEREBY EFFECT THE REALITY OF OTHERS FAR AND WIDE.

Remember that if you increased the time it took to transfer the information you can dictate future events ,you can arrange anything you want to happen like cheating on the stock market,LIKE INSIDER TRADING.This gives you divine power socially politiclly and economiclly,YOU CAN RULE THE WORLD EASILY AS WE HAVE BEEN RULED.

Orangetom,the very foundation upon which your reality or perspective is based on is shifting,and you continue to struggle to maintain balance ,when you should be looking for a place to bail out to.

You are educated to some degree but stunted somehow,it doesnt seem like drugs,or illness,not bad experiences either,I think your issue is simply that you dont like being taught anything,you have delusions of grandeur regarding your own intellectual wealth,that isnt really abnormal,just a little dreamy,effeminate if you will.moms have to pretend to know everything to their sons,dads are more realistic so i think your major influences have been female,you might have had a dad present but you learned from your mom to the point that you actually expect people to react to your approach in a manner that you can use to predicate your next action as a mother would,a father would not take that approach usually.

You pick on peoples actions by using words like effeminate in a derogatory way when your very intellect is so limited that most of us struggle to accept you but we still do.

You have a humanitarian right to have your voice heard as we all do,i look forward to the day when your guns are shoved up your arse by a Global Humanitarian Military force manned by people who think like myself.

I actually embrace some aspects of your own perspective,we just defend different perspectives,mine is global and yours is regional,you are about to learn how it feels to be changed from a tight end into a WIDE RECIEVIER if you get my drift.And dont kid yourself your ohio class subs mean little to the rest of the world,everyone already sees the future,only those who wont be here cant get it ,this is why I encourage you to learn new possible perspectives.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

You have some serious growing up to do one4all. Watch this..

HERES THE BIG NEWS ORANGETOM ,it has been in the cracks of the communication system that these diseases have hidden,in the time lag that has traditionall existed between when something actually happens and when people somewhere learn it has happened.

The average American or even the Average Brit or European watches communication systems which are themselves controlled..by someone else..even this Internet. The Average Americans would rather watch some drivel like American Idol or whatever entertainment is offered than think. This is also what sports is about ..amusements.

A-without
Muse-thinking...

Without thinking..Amuse/Amusement

Something spoon fed to us to prevent thinking. It is better for most people to emote than to think. They have been preconditioned to do this ..to emote their way through life. Public education has become a television/movie education..majoring in emotions.

I can read your posts and see this thinking going on.

All that will happen in the end is more control..even over the internet....it has become to free and to much information's being fed to the public. To much diversity going on out here. It too will become controlled.

I think your issue is simply that you dont like being taught anything,you have delusions of grandeur regarding your own intellectual wealth,that isnt really abnormal,just a little dreamy,effeminate if you will.

You one4all don't have the capacity to teach me much..I can see that clearly ..you are not even a good at lecturing.
I can also tell simply by your mannerisms that you would not be able to go the distance where I go. As to this...

You have a humanitarian right to have your voice heard as we all do,i look forward to the day when your guns are shoved up your arse by a Global Humanitarian Military force manned by people who think like myself.

This is textbook of exactly what I was speaking about. This is not the liberty and freedom of which Americans know. It is royalty and servitude of which has been recorded for most of the history of men. It is feudalism.
And feudalism is and has always been shown to produce an inert dead economic system..where a few have a little and the rest have almost nothing. You are describing and doing exactly what you don't like in others. You are showing your intolerance as a system while claiming and expecting tolerance of others. This double effeminate standard is exactly the standard of modern academia and the body politic today.

and this one4all....

I actually embrace some aspects of your own perspective,we just defend different perspectives,mine is global and yours is regional,you are about to learn how it feels to be changed from a tight end into a WIDE RECIEVIER if you get my drift.And dont kid yourself your ohio class subs mean little to the rest of the world,everyone already sees the future,only those who wont be here cant get it ,this is why I encourage you to learn new possible perspectives.

This is extremely immature. It is also textbook of today's self promotion and is the new standard for publicly educated peoples. It is also become the standard for the body politic of today. Self aggrandizement. And the body politic as I am often given to state...pays for and finances public education standards..which is why you come across the very uncivil and crass way you do.
No problem with me..I can take it. I deal with this kind of stuff all the time with peoples I know how to use Salt.

Oh..by the way .I don't watch sports or read about the gods of sports. I have no interest in such amusements.

I don't deal in Ohio class submarines. I deal in the Virginia Class boats.
I am not interested in the standards and beliefs of the rest of the world. I have been across the rest of the globe..was born outside this country. In Africa. I know what a dung heap much of it is..including much of Europe.
Most of the rest of the world can never be made into the United States...and I would not even want to try. However ..it is obvious by posts like yours that the rest of the world wants to lower everything here to the standards of the world. This is clear.and what is even more clear is that they believe this entitled. I don't think so.

You still have not given me the name of the god of this world..the name of the god of your religious system of zeal and devotion.
Please supply this information's.

Inquiring minds on here want to know.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Orangetom,I wonder what kind of toys you liked to play with when you were seven or eight,little soldiers-trucks and cars?

I have met several people ,one recently,that played with toys like the ones I liked,encyclopedias and dictionarys.You see I read every word of every page of every volume of the ENTIRE SET OF WORLD BOOK ENCYCLOPEDIAS A-Z ,observed every picture,then read the two huge dictionarys---AT SEVEN AND EIGHT.I was done the complete bible before ten,every word of every page.I had a high school library card issued by the school administration that allowed a ten year old acess to the library and learning resources---this had never been done and as I have relatives in the area--has still never been done .I spent my school years from grade four on helping my teachers commmunicate with my classmates by SHOWING THEM HOW TO REPHRASE THEIR QUESTIONS TO CONNECT WITH THE MAJORITY OF STUDENTS.I read every biography and auto-biography in both libraries.

My point is that I was more educated than you are today when I was ten years old and your life will pass and you will not even achieve half of the experiences or one tenth of the degree of spiritual fulfillment from those experiences that I have and will continue to have.

But all of this peeing into the wind isnt really relevant,I just thought you might feel better if I kept myself connected to you by behaving in a way you might expect or UNDERSTAND,being communicative in a compliant manner wouldnt be optimal with your perspectives on the world you live in.

Sorry about the mistake concerning the naval vessel,you are proud and should be about your accomplishments and your sense of loyalty to your comrades,you really need to understand that as soon as you left the service that feeling of comraderie is gone forever,that feeling that your back is covered 24\7 is gone forever,unless you reenter the service.

Your real challenge and you are beginning to see this,is how you can feel THE RUSH AGAIN.That feeling of comfort and fulfillment that you have only been able to find in that one dynamic,the service.You know religon is BS,you know government is BS ,WE ALL DO,but what you know that we all dont know IS THAT THE SERVICE IS REAL AND THE MISSIONS ALTHOUGH DESIGNATED BY SOMEONE HIGHER UP ARE MOST CERTAINLY OF A MOST SERIOUS NATURE.

You are really searching for REALITY,a perspective with more SUBSTANCE THAN THE ONES YOU KNOW,one more like the service.

You are almost here buddy,now listen up,you are experiencing a transition from a perspective or a reality that was focused on service to SELF to a prespective or reality that includes you engaging this world from a service to OTHERS prespective or reality.The sweetest thing that I see is that you cant even help it,this transition is spontaneous in your case and you truly are seeking support from anywhere you can find it,DID YOU EVER COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE.

Why dont you try being contrary for one whole day,for one day every time you are conscious of your own thoughts TURN THEM around completely and remember how things look from the new view,FOR THE WHOLE DAY.

Instead of thinking in terms of military "kill weapon",use your assets to consider how to engage on a humanitarian front and change these countries FROM WITHIN,a military mind MUST see the advantages inherant to this approach.It is still an engagement that requires the use of ALL OF YOUR MILITARY TRAINING,and the loyalty and comraderie of the HUMAN RACE or HUMANITY is far more powerful a drug than just the service you have experienced.And the victory gained through enabling this type of change is every bit as sweet as walking over conquered ground.

Heres a riddle for you Orangetom,the name of god has three letters that comprise it ,AND THEY ARE THE FIRST THREE LETTERS OF THE THING YOU SO CLEARLY AND DEARLY SEEK.

The one single thing you always ask for at the end of your posts.

And they mirror your old service to self perspective or reality so YOU WILL NEED TO LOOK AT THEM IN REVERSE TO SEE AND UNDERSTAND THEM AS YOU ARE TODAY BECOMING A SERVICE TO OTHERS HUMANITARIAN ENTITY.

Look into your own question that you keep asking and you will find the answer.

Remember orangetom that we always find the true answers in the same place the questions come from,within ourselves.For each of us there is one true source,it is impossible for us to all have one god,and impossible for there to be more than one god as we define the word,at the end of the day we are left with the source,which is the individual,which is why freedom of choice is so important to humanity.And why you find yourself on the same path as many others,waking up.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by one4all]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
one4all,

For a person who claims to be so educated and have been so well read...you are having a tremendous problem with answering a simple question.

Give me the name of the god of this world?? The name of the god who is going to solve all the world problems and make us all one...with all the goodies to match our entitlements. The name of the good god please??

As to this...

[Sorry about the mistake concerning the naval vessel,you are proud and should be about your accomplishments and your sense of loyalty to your comrades,you really need to understand that as soon as you left the service that feeling of comraderie is gone forever,that feeling that your back is covered 24\7 is gone forever,unless you reenter the service.

I have never been in the Navy. I don't know what you are talking about here or that to which you are alluding here.

My back is covered ...24/7. You are missing the boat by miles and miles here.

Your real challenge and you are beginning to see this,is how you can feel THE RUSH AGAIN.That feeling of comfort and fulfillment that you have only been able to find in that one dynamic,the service.

I am not interested in this RUSH again ..or this dynamic. I have no interest in it since I know that just like government...the service is run by politicians. What are you possibly thinking here with your education??
The military is a kind of disposability and expendability.
I am not in the business of hero worship or saving the world.
This must be your template...saving the world to your glory.
Some call this becoming a demigod...advancing by degrees in the wisdom of this world.

One of the fingerprints or tell tale marks of the entitled..or effeminate ..is seduction..in an attempt to substitute their thinking, expectations, beliefs, and value systems onto someone else. Often by a method of logic and reason. This appears very rational and logical but it is not if you know how to think through it. It is however..also the very technique today of politicians and public education financed by politicians.
The concept here of politics is that they are entitled to play through ..and to turn everyones lives over ...by default. When that does not work they resort to political persuasion...a type of vanity. Not impressed. I have seen to much of this.

Heres a riddle for you Orangetom,

I'm not Batman and don't read comic books.

Look into your own question that you keep asking and you will find the answer.

The question was to you and the best you can do with your education is

"Riddle me this Batman??"

This also goes in this parallel...

Hey...didn't God say...in the day thou eatest..your eyes shall be opened ...thou shall be as gods ..knowing good and evil.""

another variation of what you are saying is .."Thou shall not surely die"

Give me the name of the god of this world..by name please??

The humanitarian god..the good god?? The god of wise men ..wizards...sophists.?? The god of wise men who is worshiped without superstition.

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 2-5-2010 by orangetom1999]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Orangetom,you keep asking for the NAME of god,you need to look within.

NAME,Orangetom,NAME!!!

The first three letters of what you seek are your answer,orangetom,you need to view them in reverse because you are not the same person you were before you began to seek answers.

The answer to your question as you very well know is MAN,orangetom,MAN.

Man is god,we create our reality or perspective together as an entire species by our very existence and our interactions,we are one and as one we are also part of something greater than ourselves,but we are god,we each are our own individual god and we cumulatively exist with other gods on this planet,we are all a part of something bigger than our current ability to express the concept of creation and existence allows us to state in words.

But we are all gods exactly as all religous doctrines define god.

We create our own perspective or reality as we go along through our lives,then together we create a cumulative perspective or reality that includes each other.At any time we can change or alter this dynamic immediatly and permanently,we are gods,we can do anything we choose,if we are sick and in pain in this life we can leave for another,we have freedom of choice because we are gods.

One man or woman CAN change the WORLD.Do you understand this concept orangetom,one day one man decided to become President of your country and then he did just that,he engaged the competition and achieved his goal,others had similar visions but none as complete as his because he IMPOSED his PERSPECTIVE OR REALITYon ENOUGH PEOPLE to convince them to excercise THEIR INDIVIDUAL FREEDOM OF CHOICE IN A CUMULATIVE EFFORT TO CREATE HIS OWN REALITY THAT WAS BIGGER THAN HIS COMPETITORS.

This is what hitler did and cant you SEE that a global democracy will make it impossible for one man to ever influence humanity enough to be a monster like that again.Isnt it obvious to you that there is no SINGLE HUMAN ON EARTH OR ANYWHERE ELSE THAT IS ABLE TO MAKE DECISIONS FOR ANYONE OTHER THAN THEMSELVES,no one is qualified.

We are designed to create our own realities ,not others,but in a global democracy there is no leader,the voice of all speaks independantly of ANY ONE INDIVIDUAL.

This is what we are designed to do,to work together with one voice and one direction.Goodbye religons as we know them,goodbye regional governments as we know them,goodbye armies of the world,goodbye hunger and starvation around the world.

And orangetom,if you cant see it this way YOU ARE DECIDING TO ULTIMATELY SAY GOODBYE AS WELL.

You are creating your own reality orangetom,these are your own free choices,you know that the majority are never SURVIVORS,and you know that SURVIVORS WRITE HISTORY ,RIGHT?You are now sitting in the dark with the majority,AND YOU HAVE THE FREE WILL TO SIT WHEREEVER YOU CHOOSE,you just dont know your own power.

History,orangetom,HIS-STORY,written by the survivors or victors however they choose thereby erasing any opposing perspectives or realities, and you choose to sit with the majority?remember the MINORITY COMPRISE THE SURVIVORS AND WE ALREADY DECIDED WHO WRITES THE HISTORY ,RIGHT?

This is why the numbers game is so important and people need to know the truth about EVERYTHING IN THEIR WORLDS,because we all CREATE this cumulative reality together,we are ALL SUPPOSED TO HAVE AN EQUAL VOICE.This is why guns must go.

Orangetom,my apologies for not being more accurate with my background research,I did not mean to misrepresent your history as you have presented it,i was simply underinformed,my oversight.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
one4all,

The dogma you expouse is called demigods..or demigod. This is not new..it is olde and very ancient. It is and has been the prevailing form of government and religion for millenniums. Nothing new here.

It has been responsible for most of the wars recorded in the history of men...yesterday, today , and tomorrow.

I am not enamoured of it and don't consider myself to be a god or demigod.

I do not follow the dogma and religion of Shirley Maclaine and others.
This is new age dogma and there is nothing new about it.

You can see it back to the Egyptians, The Assyrians, The Babylonians, The Greeks, The Romans and it is attempting to make a comeback under new age dogma. Same olde same olde..nothing new here. They were rationalizing it back then and they are still rationalizing it today. What is also noted and you are correct in this..is that networking makes this even more appealing to those with big egos...and entitlement thinking.

Entitlement thinking is the exact same thinking as demigod thinking..royalty ...a royal fiefdom over others and all that they do and produce.

It is also the utopia of the olde Soviet Union..just jazzed up to make it look like something new.

It is also very anti Christian...from way back in history.
It is also anarchistic.....from anarchy and even atheistic ..until it reaches its goals..and after destroying its competition....inserts its dogma and religion to replace what was before. The problem with this system and religion ..is that it is inert..dead...produces no good fruit..but misery everywhere its tentacles reach.
It looks good on paper ..deceives many into believing it ..but is short on details...and specifics..while controlling everyone to inertness...and deadness.

One thing about the olde feudal systems which can be measured and seen by the naked eye..is that they had dead inert economies. A few ..royalty and the priesthoods had a little ..and the rest had almost nothing.

One thing about Soviet style feudalism..is that the inner core of the party had a little and the rest had almost nothing..but like feudalism ..the rest worked hard to support the royalty.

You preach a good line..but not to me.

A global democracy will not make it impossible for one man to take over everything. All it will eventually do is guarantee...infighting among the members.

You want to justify sending a global democracy into another country and crush them under the boot...not much different from Hitler or the Soviets as recorded in history. Not much different from Pol Pot and Mao.

I ask myself what you are possibly thinking here.

This is why the numbers game is so important and people need to know the truth about EVERYTHING IN THEIR WORLDS,because we all CREATE this cumulative reality together,we are ALL SUPPOSED TO HAVE AN EQUAL VOICE.This is why guns must go.

You are going to use a global democracy armed military body with guns to come in and get rid of someone elses guns?? Think about this kind of double talk. It doesn't make good nonsense unless you want compliant serfs..and you are royalty. This is none of the things of which you are speaking. It is not even equality or equity. It is double talk.

You are creating your own reality orangetom,these are your own free choices,you know that the majority are never SURVIVORS,

I have never been one to run with the majority. What are you thinking here. Your posts are double talk..you are attempting to confuse the majority and the minority....your education is failing even you.

Give me the name of the author of confusion..by name please??

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 2-5-2010 by orangetom1999]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join