It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban Chief Vows Amazing Attack on Washington Soon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Fear mongering by Al-CIAda....this is just getting ridiculous.

Maybe this is what we need though... I dont think the US population would tolerate another false-flag operation paid for by our predetermined federal governement. We've already went out and bought all the guns and ammo, and after an event like this I can guarantee they will be put to use.

Nothing will stand in the way of our liberty loving countrymen.

The military will never protect these crooks. Im currently in the Infantry, and we've spent many long nights talking about issues like these, and I know my guys right now would rather be kicking in the doors to the whitehouse rather than a rundown apartment block 5000 miles from home, because we all are aware that the roots of our struggles lie in Washington, not a cave in the Hindu-Kush mountains!!!

I swore an oath to protect the constitution, which is being systematicly dismantled by these war-mongering, old hacks, AND IVE HAD ENOUGH!

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Enjoy your stay in the Brig.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by rattan1

I think that homeland security can be trusted to counter any future attack in the US. I strongly believe that any terrorist attack in the US will have a devastating effect on the ailing US economy. Since 9/11 the US intelligence has done a good job to avert any attack on its soil. These are just empty threats. I am curious to know what he meant by "Amazing"? what sort of plan could they come up with?

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

LOL homeland security ya exactly where were they when 9/11 happened and where was NORAD lol it took them over 80 minutes to get jets to NYC. 9/11 was an inside job wake up people

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

Swat Valley is inside Pakistan and is now run by the Taliban it's their headquarters if they traced the call and it says Swat Valley it is still inside Pakistan it would be a declaration of war on Pakistan if a bunch of armored convoys rolled in blowing them apart. They would need permission off the Pakistani's and even then there are sources and rumors that say people inside Pakistans military and security agencies help the Taliban and extremists so he will probs escape..i think Nuke or Chem attack will be in Washington..been a lot of warnings of nukes and dirty bombs on US and UK news.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rattan1

Have others noticed in your parts of the US, that all our convenience store gas stations are ran by supposed people from India.

Take a closer look! Not all are from India. We have sleeper cells they are already here in the US and other Nations as well!

They are waiting for further instructions on WHEN to strike. It's not an "If" but a "when".

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
were was homeland security on 9/11?
Nowhere to be found. dont rely on them.

I thought Homeland Security was established "after" 9/11. Not saying that they could stop a new terrorist attack though...

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
the Arabs must not know he is worth 5 million dollars .... you can have someone killed for 500US$ ... minor oversight ...

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

They might if they want to keep their families alive. These guys are born and raised to kill.

I didnt mean all Arabs, rather Taliban.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Government Fear Mongering Before G20 Summit.

That should have been the title of this thread.

They always do this before some big event that has any sort of importance globally. They just want to impose that "there are terrorists planning things" fear among people.

And where would be the best place for a terrorist attack? Well the protests and the gatherings of the G20 ofcourse. So releasing this story makes everybody un-easy and might make for a little less protesters during this time.

Deny Ignorance and the propaganda wheel.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Anyone remember the story about the nuke that went missing in transit from Minot AF Base?

And the 7 or so airforce staff that were killed within weeks of said nuke disappearing?

I remember that story very clearly when a possible nuke threat is mentioned. I hope you all remember the story after it happens.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
If you suspect a potential bio/chem/dirty rad attack, my suggestion is that you look for camps of their own trainee terrorists that have died off. These terrorist leaders do not give a fart in a bag about their people, and would use their own people to test out the effects and set up of the attack.

A quick prayer to Allah for the "warriors" giving themselves to test the attacks out, and everything is all good by them.

Has their in the last year been camps of terrorists who've suddenly all died from something? Yes, there has been.

[edit on 2009/3/31 by Aeons]

source, please? I dont hear much about camps of terrorists dying off from one thing or another, besides bullets.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Maybe this is why Cheney is going around all over the place telling everyone Obama will not make us safe. When the false flag happens that Joe Biden predicted Cheney wants to be able to come out and say see I told you so. Interesting....

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
terrorist treat

WOOT! Scooby Snacks for Terrorists?

I wonder if I eat any if I'll develop a Jihadist view on the world and want to kill all my christian neighbors...

*sorry Marg... I had to do it!*

Anywho, On Topic I don't take any terrorist threat seriously... At least to a certain extent...

Let's put it this way...

I don't own any terrorist tracking tools, so I'll just stick to living out my life, and avoiding any issues and I should be all good.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
were was homeland security on 9/11?
Nowhere to be found. dont rely on them.

Umm.....Homeland security was not initiated until after 9/11. 9/11 was the reason they started another government agency called Homeland Security.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Since 9/11 the US intelligence has done a good job to avert any attack on its soil.

False. The Anthrax attacks. Those were inside jobs too. 9/11 and anthrax, OKC and 93 WTC... all inside jobs.

Wrong!
There have been numerous threats which have been stopped since 9/11.

List of foiled terror plots

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

If you suspect a potential bio/chem/dirty rad attack, my suggestion is that you look for camps of their own trainee terrorists that have died off.

Has their in the last year been camps of terrorists who've suddenly all died from something? Yes, there has been.

Originally posted by Estharik

source, please? I dont hear much about camps of terrorists dying off from one thing or another, besides bullets.

www.google.com...

www.google.com...

[edit on 3/31/09 by makeitso]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rattan1

With unsecured borders, this ought to be a real fireworks show!
Maybe the blast will shake up some of those idiots in Washington. But then again, maybe not. They have underground bunker cities. Too bad.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Well in a nation that now is on a 25 year high on unemployment and millions of citizens are losing faith on government, is time to bring the ole good terrorist treat to boost citizenship patriotism and make people forget about their personal economic crisis and the rape the government is doing against the still reminding tax payer.

How about that.

Its funny - the government rape - however I think you should consider that rape is a response and execution of a GANG RAPE that ALL of us should remember...THE MONEY DOES NOT STAY IN THE GOVERNMENT -WHERE IT GOES< WHERE IT FLOWS - that is the real pervert.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Pesonaly I could care less about a terrorist attack. I hope they distroy the government I can't stand this country anyways.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I can't help but notice a couple of you failed to read the article and do not know the call was made to the Associated Press. It is hard to have a discussion when you don't know the topic

The call was not made to the "CIA" or "Fox News".

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join