It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: 9-11 was authorized by a U.S. FEDERAL Judge

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Kennedy Uzomba testifies against the military (which he used to serve) & exposes their crimes against humanity in this video. He claimed that a judge planned the terrorist-attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001.

9-11 was authorized by a U.S. FEDERAL Judge

Kennedy Uzomba - former 3/7th Infantry Commander and commissioned officer from the United States Army offers circumstanial evidence that indicates that 9-11 was authorized by a U.S. FEDERAL Judge by the name of General F. Cecil Adams Jr. from the U.S. Forces Command.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by News And History]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
can we believe this guy? I def think our govt had a part in 9/11 but we do have to bring up the question of whether this guy is to gain from doing this or trying to get back at the country he used to serve...just my thoughts very interesting video though nice find

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I will schedule a book store visit for more info into the making of Kens book but I wanted to point out that I do believe that people working for government executed the more confusing components of 9/11 by playing mock games for cheney while acting like hostages and sometimes fake reporters.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Hear Say ... presentation - ill concieved... information ... well lacking...
if you want the pants wet ... locate... Stanley Hilton, inviewed by Alex Jones. google video

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by lookin4answers
can we believe this guy? I def think our govt had a part in 9/11 but we do have to bring up the question of whether this guy is to gain from doing this or trying to get back at the country he used to serve...just my thoughts very interesting video though nice find

The irony is that the skeptics always ask if 9/11 was a hoax, lots of people would have been involved and why haven't any whistleblowers come out at expose the conspiracy. Of course when one does come out, they will just treat that person as an attention seeker who is mentally unbalanced.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I wonder if Uzomba is referring to some kind of legal process carried out for someone's benefit as part of the preparation for 9/11.

The Bush administration got legal opinions regarding some of its controversial policies on torture, for example.

Maybe it was necessary at some point to get a judge in the military's justice system to rule on some point of contention within the military re 9/11.

Interesting video, especially since it names a name. General F. Cecil Adams, Jr.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
If this information is true, it is the beginning of finally blowing the lid off of the 9/11 cover-up.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Do any CT'ers ever bother to research their "heroes"?

His "biography":
Graduated from Enlisted Basic Training at Fort Dix, N.J. in 1980

Promoted to (E-5) Sergeant at 18 years Old

Distinguished Military Graduate, Class Valedictorian and Cadet Colonel at Canisius College R.O.T.C. Program, 1982

Developed the Army slogan AN ARMY OF ONE in 1982

Developed the concepts for THE NATIONAL COMMAND AUTHORITY to transfer responsibility of reserves components to army field commanders, also in 1982.

Also developed the concepts for THE NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY, THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY / NORTHCOM, U.S. CENTRAL COMMAND, U.S. AFRICA COMMAND, etc.

Received B.A. in Political Science from the State University of Buffalo N.Y. in 1984.

Entered Active Duty Service at Fort Benning, GA in 1984

Graduated Infantry Officer Basic Course in 1984

Assigned to Company B 10th Battalion 2nd Infantry Training Brigade as Company Executive Officer in 1985

Assigned to Charlie Company 3/7th Infantry Battalion (M) as an Infantry Platoon Leader and Company Commander, and later as Interim Battalion and and Interim Brigade Commander for the 197th Infantry in 1987.

I sent my plan for the WAR ON TERROR to President Reagan in 1981, where it was instantly approved by the NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL

I was CALLED UPON BY OUR GOVERNMENT in 1998 TO DEVELOP A COORDINATED RESPONSE TO FIGHT GLOBAL TERRORISM which became Operation: ENDURING FREEDOM and Operation: IRQI FREEDOM.

Military Education: Took the following courses by correspondence: Army War College; Command & General Staff College; Defense Logistics Course; Military Intelligence Officer Advance Course; Sergeant Majors Academy.Resident Courses include: Infantry Officer Basic Course; Special Forces Qualification Course; Army Ranger Training; Airborne School

Does anyone else smell a large load of BS?

He also claimed to have earned the Medal of Honor. However, when the law was passed that made it a crime to falsely claim valor awards, he stopped mention his MOH

Then there is this

www.pownetwork.org...

Yes, he was an O-2, however, he appearantly ran a mess hall...

From his OER....

Back page, "Under his supervision the unit dining facility and supply room have received several outstanding performance awards".

In addition, he was arrested for counterfeiting and coc aine trafficking, which he evaded prison time by turning states evidence.

www.lawskills.com...

Rumor has it, he is also a long lost descendant of P.T. Barnum

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Can anyone please explain to me how jet fuel that flash burns at 1350* weakens structural steel that takes 8 hours at 2500*+ sustained heat to begin to melt?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Well I could point out to you that the steel did not have to melt, just soften (which it does around 1100-1200 degrees) but that doesnt really go with the thread involving this BS artiste named Kennedy Uzomba.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
You'd have to sustain those temps for many more hours than ANY fire burned at WTC's There have been several high rise buildings burn for MUCH longer at hotter sustained temps and none have EVER FAILED.

But your right, off topic - sorry

[edit on 3/31/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Uzombo is certainly a self promoter. He is an actor. He apparently tried to be a crook and messed up and then wiggled out of it.

However, he has written a book naming a general as having been involved in some sort of legal procedure "authorizing" actions taken on 9/11.

Maybe there is something to this.

He's been a sucessful rat once. He has a track record as a rat, ably provided by you, Swampy. Maybe there is more rat left in him.

I certainly wouldn't dismiss what he has to say out of hand, but I'm sure you would, notwithstanding his solid track record as a rat.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

posted by Swampfox46_1999

Did you feel an irresistable need to add your own lies into the mix Swampy?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

I'm pretty sure Swampfox was just making a little joke that refers to P.T. Barnums famous quote, "There's a sucker born every minute". I don't think I believe this guy, either.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

He's been a sucessful rat once. He has a track record as a rat, ably provided by you, Swampy. Maybe there is more rat left in him.

He hasnt been successful. He took the name of a retired general and concocted a goofy story in an attempt to sucker truthers into buying his book. Do a web search and read some of the stuff out there about him.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Did you see the word RUMOR? Although Im guessing that I must have hit pretty close to the mark for you to get upset about it.

Static, it wasnt quite a joke, but more a statement to anyone who believes this fool in the You Tube video.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Did you see the word RUMOR? Although Im guessing that I must have hit pretty close to the mark for you to get upset about it.

Upset? I wouldn't have commented into this BS thread except for your irresistable need to add your own lies. Your modus operandi precedes you.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by ipsedixit

He hasnt been successful. He took the name of a retired general and concocted a goofy story in an attempt to sucker truthers into buying his book. Do a web search and read some of the stuff out there about him.

If I understand your links properly, Swampy, he turned State's evidence on the source of his counterfeit money and escaped prosecution as a result. That's a rat isn't it?

First you try to smear the guy with what others regard as credentials, in this instance, and then you try to take away the smear.

If General Adams had nothing to hide re 9/11 he would sue Uzombo for libel. That's why the Uzombo situation bears watching.

I hope Alex Jones interviews Uzombo. There might be something in this case.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
If this information is true, it is the beginning of finally blowing the lid off of the 9/11 cover-up.

But only the parts that fit nicely into your little bubble right?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Upset? I wouldn't have commented into this BS thread except for your irresistable need to add your own lies. Your modus operandi precedes you

Uzomba is the only liar here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join