It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: 9-11 was authorized by a U.S. FEDERAL Judge

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

First you try to smear the guy with what others regard as credentials, in this instance, and then you try to take away the smear.

Did you bother to read his "credentials"? It does not appear so. What he has listed as a "career" screams out BS. HE sent his plan for the "War on Terror" to President Reagan in 1982, where it was "instantly" approved by the National Security Council, HE was promoted to E-5 when he was 18, HE developed the concepts for the National Intelligence Agency, Centcom, Africa Command, HE was CALLED UPON BY OUR GOVERNMENT in 1998 TO DEVELOP A COORDINATED RESPONSE TO FIGHT GLOBAL TERRORISM which became Operation: ENDURING FREEDOM and Operation: IRQI FREEDOM. (BTW, if he had planned the War on Terror in 1982....WHY would he need to develop another "war on terror" in 1998?)

Give me a frigging break.....hes full of BS. Go to some of the websites that investigate phony veterans.....you will find him listed on most.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

If General Adams had nothing to hide re 9/11 he would sue Uzombo for libel. That's why the Uzombo situation bears watching

Waste time, energy and money on a moron that already has quite a few lawsuits filed against him? Why? Especially when as a General, he would be in that crappy situation that public figures find themselves in when it comes to libel situations.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Waste time, energy and money on a moron that already has quite a few lawsuits filed against him? Why? Especially when as a General, he would be in that crappy situation that public figures find themselves in when it comes to libel situations.

I admit you have a point. Suing the guy, regardless if he is lying or not would probably be a waste of time at least in monetary terms.

On a larger issue, I think that when one discusses crime and criminals as one does in the case of 9/11, there should be an understanding that unsavory individuals may actually be well informed sources of information.

To disqualify someone from giving information about a mass murder because he is a fraud and small time operator is high minded but would be considered just a trifle naive in law enforcement circles.

I hope someone with the resources to do it will give Uzombo's story a carefull going over.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

To disqualify someone from giving information about a mass murder because he is a fraud and small time operator is high minded but would be considered just a trifle naive in law enforcement circles.

No. Believing anything he says would be naive. To put it plainly, he is a lying sack of crap.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   

No. Believing anything he says would be naive.

Wait a minute. Are you now denying that he is Kennedy Uzomba?

Why would somebody impersonate someone with as bad a record as Uzomba's?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

No. Believing anything he says would be naive.

Wait a minute. Are you now denying that he is Kennedy Uzomba?

Why would somebody impersonate someone with as bad a record as Uzomba's?

Now you are just being silly.

I did not say it was someone impersonating Uzomba. I said that Uzomba is a colossal liar.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join