It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re: Humanoid Aliens

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by qbik2008

hehe hey i understand you as regards to the flaming part., its jus some people think by making a point it becomes a flame kinda thing!..

neways
all i want to say is in relation to your comment..

The very question we ask.. is the very thing that made us

i know thats alot to get ones head around but look at my statement again.. this is basic mathmatics here and not to be confused with new aged omg nibiur or whatever

Why is infinate - 1
humans on the other hand are not - 2
our minds question relatiy = 1

do u see why and what is our problem?

our physical form is based on logic our brain is not.. some people can not work out why our body is symmetric but yet the thing we live in is not ,, hence they questions / ilogical stuff

this is relitvit to scale.. our body is not on the same scale as our minds.. this would and does make sens..

just like we make no sens when you think of the universe vs why we are here..

its just a question!

the question is the ONLY truth we have not the answers just the question..

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

Are we still discussing the original question?

Where did the OP go? I asked you a question ...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

or maybe...Questions = Answers

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I think most of our reasonings and conjectures stems from the fact that we think we are at the pinnacle of our sciences and evolution, and that we are able to understand very complex scenarios and solve equally complex problems.

Nothing could be further from the truth. Our inability to accept that they are even new physics yet to be discovered or new forms of sciences that are beyond our present comprehension. The inability of our mind to accept that there could even be other universes other than our own.

Our present mode of space travel is so primitive, that one wonders why we are wasting so much money in developing along the same line. What distance of traveling do we ever hope to achieve using conventional fuel propulsion? Our present thinking does not allow us to go pass beyond the speed of light.

The existence of UFOs, I think, has now gone beyond the fact whether it is real or not. It is practically an excepted fact (except for the closed mind & skeptics). The evidences are indisputable. Even governments realize that.

We have also not considered if there were much more advanced civilizations that was earth based at one stage of earth's history. After all, a man made object have been found in a tertiary coal bed in Austria, which would be millions of years old (Salzburg Museum). That would that put a civilization so far ahead of ours with technologies beyond our wildest dreams. Other man made objects have also been found embedded in coal in various parts of the world.

So, ETs could well be exactly like us with minor differences in features, assuming they are living in different environments now. Records of some encounters do describe ETs as no difference in look to us, albeit, in different mode of attires.

ETs could well come from other universe beyond our own, and one can't assume with our present understanding to be able to conclude what they should look like, or how they travel. They could be travelling at the speed of light or multiples of that to make such journeys.

Suffice to say, that sightings and encounters have been recorded for hundreds of years all over the world, and the descripitions of ETs have all been pretty consistent. Indications are that there are numerous kinds of ETs that are visiting/observing earth. Some ranging from giants 10-12ft tall to the usual 3-4ft humanoids.

Here are a few links to download some interesting books on UFO (some out of print). Enjoy!

www.scribd.com...
www.scribd.com...
www.scribd.com...
www.scribd.com...
www.scribd.com...

[edit on 2-4-2009 by A Conscience]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by A Conscience

Excuse my ignorance, but are those downloads legal? Does the author receive royalties?

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Nichiren

did you ask me a question or the op?

Im happy to answer one if it comes my way

and yea we are still talking about aline type humans ect.. i was trying to get it back on topic, via the means of methord and not flaming each other about who is right or wrong about aliens..

as its a hyperthetical question

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

present thinking does not allow us to go pass beyond the speed of light.

that is the only thing that i will agree on. well i should say thats the only thing i wanted to agree on more than the rest!.

lightspeed is constant and can be mesured = can also be overcome

dont need mass, just understand what light infact is... and what lays befor light in the first place

lightning finds the best way to hit the earth

light does the same ting, path of least resistance ect, light thefor is not the fastest thing, its only the fastest thing we can mesure..

if one uses the same tools to limit himself then nothing with go faster than light.. its the tools and the questions that one asks that gives the outcome..

Lightspeed is and will be smashed.. i do it all the time and so do all of us when we THINK

see my thread about we are quantum compters, you will get the jist..

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Excuse my ignorance, but are those downloads legal? Does the author receive royalties?

Scribd is based in the United States of America, and complies with all applicable United States copyright laws.

Don't feel obliged to download if you have reservations.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I have no reservations. I just wanted to make sure the author gets her money

All the best,

N

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Do you have a degree in science? Just curious ...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

would that make any differnce?

Ill say yes if that makes you feel better, or i can say no if you want to ponder

; )

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

as this was a double post i see not a reason to waste the space with [edit] so i shall use it ; )

one does not need a degree just understanding.. listen read understand be wrong and take heed

for being wrong is apart of learning if one is always correct you are bound to fail..

so it helps to be wrong more than you are infact right.

how els would you know what is right if you dont know what is wrong

; ) do i need a phd for common sens?

[edit on 2-4-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It is very easy to speculate as to why people report somewhat humanoid creatures. Think of our own goals.

What do humans search for in the cosmos as the ultimate goal?
We look for another blue marble. The closest thing we can get to
with our technology is Mars. That is why it is considered so interesting
by people.

Where would humanoid like creatures search for as their ultimate goal?
Similar planets. If a creature breathes oxygen (etc) it would be much easier
to live on a planet that is somewhat similar.

If we arrived on an earth like planet and the inhabitants were pre-industrial cavemen how would we be viewed if they saw us and how would we treat them? Would we remain hidden?

We might capture a few to study. Do genetic experiments, collect semen and ova. How much communication could we have with these cavemen? Mostly none. Of the levels of technology being attributed to such aliens how would we be viewed? Possibly little more than somewhat advanced cavemen.

On our own planet scientists anesthetize animals for study and tag them. In the animals own privative way they may communicate of such horrors to one another. Do the scientists make huge attempts to communicate with the animals we capture and tag? No, that would be pointless. If aliens came here there is the possibility that they view us too primitive to be directly communicated with and nothing more than animals to be observed in the wild.

Are animals only about instinct or do they have some amount of reasoning?
My cockatiel jumps up and down and squawks while screaming cracker if you show him one. Does he know what a cracker is? When people first enter the door of my house next to his cage and he yells hello only then. Does he realize this greets people or is he merely mimicking? We haven't even pondered these things on our own planet at least on a larger level.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger

one does not need a degree just understanding.. listen read understand be wrong and take heed

for being wrong is apart of learning if one is always correct you are bound to fail..

so it helps to be wrong more than you are infact right.

how els would you know what is right if you dont know what is wrong

; ) do i need a phd for common sens?

[edit on 2-4-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

Thank you. This is all I needed to know.

All the best,

N

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

So? Do his comments not hold as much weight now as they did before?

IMHO knowing the background of a poster is not important, i feel knowing makes you biased, unable to appreciate the comments as they really are.

If i misunderstood what you ment in your post i am sorry.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by A Conscience

Our present mode of space travel is so primitive, that one wonders why we are wasting so much money in developing along the same line.

Here are a few links to download some interesting books on UFO (some out of print). Enjoy!

www.scribd.com...
www.scribd.com...
www.scribd.com...
www.scribd.com...
www.scribd.com...

[edit on 2-4-2009 by A Conscience]

Thanks for the links...I am always looking for new insights...

As for the comment I isolated above...I have come across a possible answer to this...is it possible that the Secret Technological Developments of the Governments of the World are not really 100 or 500 years in advance...but actually a little closer to 30 to 40 Thousand Years in advance all the while keeping the general sheeple of the world completely ignorant of even the existence of such technology...sounds like a fantastic claim...but begins to open one's mind to the possibilities...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

and what is it you do know?

; )

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by locster

I thank you for your kind words

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

just so you know.. i did not anwer your question.. i let you do that on your own

"assumption"

I hope you understand that, and more so you understand if i did have a phd or i dont .. does that make any of my comments less/more valid?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
THIS thread has been beaten to death.. Like that old horse lying over their bleeding. Someone start up another thread. E.T DNA theories would be different.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join