It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS Media Member's Photos Thread

page: 335
<< 332  333  334    336  337  338 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Me would post one....but I know one of ye will try to track me down and steal me pot of gold...

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: eMachine

You are gorgeous!
So sorry someone made you feel bad!

Now you are strong!? And will never let that happen again...

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
i am somewhat reluctant to posting this as I had one ATS member say some mean things about me in another thread when I posted it previously.

16 year old me during my "goth chick" phase after my 16th birthday party was over. Caught in the process of turning over after passing out on an old couch in the family game room.

I was so skinny 4 years ago! I'm still on the thin side but I did fill out since then and I certainly put on my "Freshman 15".
Though, have finally lost most of that over this summer.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Me without hair (several years old)

Me with longer hair:

Longer still from last summer:

I have no more recent photos of myself on this computer.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Me without hair (several years old)

Me with longer hair:

Longer still from last summer:

I have no more recent photos of myself on this computer.

You totally look like I imagined you would.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar

You are a knock-out. Anybody who says anything mean to you is just an ass. Brilliant too! I've enjoyed your recent thread so much!

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Loving the fish picts! If only those fish could talk....... I bet they put up a good fight. Whoppers I'm talking about!

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

You are a knock-out. Anybody who says anything mean to you is just an ass. Brilliant too! I've enjoyed your recent thread so much!

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Ya I gotta agree, must have been a real idiot to insult her for posting that

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Stupid people are stupid, I fail to see how anybody could say anything bad about you, silly!

Can I just say, you would make a hell of a teacher! I learn so much from your posts, and you somehow make things sound simple, where others don't and overcomplicate. So this is just a quick thank you from me!

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: valiant

Stupid people are stupid, I fail to see how anybody could say anything bad about you, silly!

Can I just say, you would make a hell of a teacher! I learn so much from your posts, and you somehow make things sound simple, where others don't and overcomplicate. So this is just a quick thank you from me!

Thank you. I've actually thought of becoming a professor like Sara Seager. I look up to her in that she has contributed a great deal to basic research and is also professor. She is also one of the youngest to be awarded a genius grant which she has said helps her take care of her daughters as a young mother.

I guess my approach is heavily influenced by reading the writings of Carl Sagan, Michio Kaku and watching Bill Nye (Seattle!) and Neil De Grasse Tyson.

They are all great science communicators and I feel the service they do is very necessary because this stuff is hella interesting but like you said, a lot of scientists don't know how to communicate that in a way that's not overly complicated or too "dumbed down".

So i feel very happy that you and many others feel I do that for ATS!

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar

originally posted by: valiant

Thank you. I've actually thought of becoming a professor like Sara Seager. I look up to her in that she has contributed a great deal to basic research and is also professor. She is also one of the youngest to be awarded a genius grant which she has said helps her take care of her daughters as a young mother.

I guess my approach is heavily influenced by reading the writings of Carl Sagan, Michio Kaku and watching Bill Nye (Seattle!) and Neil De Grasse Tyson.

They are all great science communicators and I feel the service they do is very necessary because this stuff is hella interesting but like you said, a lot of scientists don't know how to communicate that in a way that's not overly complicated or too "dumbed down".

So i feel very happy that you and many others feel I do that for ATS!

Couldn't think of better role models honestly!!

Carl Sagan was the guy that brought the cosmos home for me as a kid.

He is why I read almost every Issac Asimov book in my school library.

He took things that were too big for a young country boy, and made them into wondrous adventures meant to be enjoyed by all.

Michio Kaku, just has a way about him, almost like the prankster I read Einstein was, you can just tell he is fun to learn from.

Neil De Grasses Tyson, I thought when he redid cosmos, he did an amazing job, I'm sure Carl Sagan would have been proud.

After seeing in one of the episodes, he talked about meeting Carl as a kid, you could just tell, that it left a giant impact on his life.

Between Michio and Neil, I have lost many a day off on the science channel

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Great thread! I didn't even know it was here until Charlie clued us in on another thread.

Here's a few of me

Tried the goat for a minute

And the tiny Salads

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: eMachine

Wow... good for you... and most definitely his loss.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I've been offline for quite some time but have really enjoyed seeing everyone. This is me headed to a murder mystery dinner recently. I was a alderman that enjoyed the circus.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

a reply to: woodwardjnr

Man, you are seriously a ten!

(There was a picture of me on here once, but Schrodinger's Dog removed it, egged on by Slayer 69).

Wait, what?

Why would such a thing ever happen, too provocative?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Recent one of me and hubby in Lyon

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma
Recent one of me and hubby in Lyon

Your hubby looks like he is very smart, and fun loving.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

He is a typical Taurus (with Taurus rising as well). He's my Ferdinand the Bull. He loves music, art, food, sensual pleasures.... he is smart, but has a different sort of smart than I. While I read Heidegger, he has no patience with books without images; while I like to explore thought on the ethics and reasoning for doing things, he prefers to just do them without preamble.

I collect ideas, he collects objects. I'm independant, he's socially focused. We compliment and balance each other well.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

originally posted by: johnwick

He is a typical Taurus (with Taurus rising as well). He's my Ferdinand the Bull. He loves music, art, food, sensual pleasures.... he is smart, but has a different sort of smart than I. While I read Heidegger, he has no patience with books without images; while I like to explore thought on the ethics and reasoning for doing things, he prefers to just do them without preamble.

I collect ideas, he collects objects. I'm independant, he's socially focused. We compliment and balance each other well.

Great looking couple..

new topics

top topics

<< 332  333  334    336  337  338 >>

join