It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's High Tech Execution Death Trucks

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

The number of executions is expected to rise to a staggering 10,000 people this year (not an impossible figure given that at least 68 crimes - including tax evasion and fraud - are punishable by death in China).

China stands as a perfect example of what the world would be like united under one government motivated by money and capitalism.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I believe that China has over a billion people, so 10,000 is nothing as far as numbers go.
Also consider that the more of something there is the less its value.
This is true whether it be wheat or humans.
Note the news items lately of people fallen on the street and no one helps them.

Rats that are overcrowded will kill each other and even their own young.
Look around and ask yourself if you see evidence for increased violence in humans. Why do we lock our doors and keep weapons? Times were when people did not lock their doors, and weapons were for hunting.
Is it safe to walk down a country road these days?
Is it safe to walk down a dark street, or even a lighted one?
How about you get lost and turn into the "wrong" neighborhood?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I understand why we have trade connections with China, but I don't understand why there are 68 laws that can result in the death penalty after being broken. This actually seems like a reasonable plan, to make sure that nobody sees the criminal being killed, but other than that I'm pretty on the fence about the matter.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Another reason not to shop at Walmart who get most of their sweat shop labor in packaging and production of their products from China.

Some here have likened this to the techniques of the Nazis and I would have to concure.

Whoa to the humans who came up with this idea and whoa to the humans who are carrying this out.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Living in Taiwan, we need to keep on praying that we don't unite with Nazi China. Believe it or not, there are actually a lot of people who support unification with China here. Why don't they just move to China and join the bounty killing race?

Regarding the 'death vans' check Alibaba for death vans! I'm sure they'll be there soon, if not already!!

Next they will go international like every other company in China. So just wait til other countries start purchasing them...especially the countries that are not the US, but are ruled by the US, e.g. Iraq, Afghanistan...soon Pakistan...these are perfect grounds for the US to do what the people won't allow at home in prepare for the NWO!

Also...the article mentions that each van will be using a video monitoring system! This is an excellent opportunity for the million digital video surveillance companies in Shenzhen!! This is definitely the ultimate opportunity for a greater economy in China!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Anyone who would even consider trading with this nation really needs to question their record on human rights,unfortunately,since China now has the world's fastest growing economy,they'll be falling over themselves to do business with them regardless

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Where you heading to honey? Well it is a beautiful day, and I thought I would go to the park and practice some Falun Gong.

Falun Gong

Get used to it people. Just sit there and do nothing. China is the test case for America's new political structure now that you have sold yourself as an indentured servant. Death trucks might be in your future as well.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by middleclasssoldier

Because they can murder them on route to the transplant hospital can't they! Less chance of the organs going off, so they have absolutely fresh, fresh, fresh meat.

BOYCOTT CHINA'S GOODS (i say goods, but we all know most of what they produce is inferior crap)

I have tried to buy toys for my kids, that were not made in China, virtually impossible to find any in the UK. That's disgusting.

All the west cares about is Money. If it can be made at a quater of the price, regardless of human cost, we'll have it. Things need to change, and fast.

spikey.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Before we all start slagging China off shouldn't we look at all the facts?

Originally posted by The Lass

After being sedated at the local prison, [the prisoner] will be loaded into the van and strapped to an electric-powered stretcher. This then glides automatically towards the centre of the van, where doctors will administer

First off the the prisoner doesn't look to sedated because he can manage to navigate the steps of the van

Secondly there doesn't look like there is to much space for all this gliding automatically towards the centre of the van. I imagine the stretcher would take up the whole van! think about it the size of the prisoner laying down.

Propaganda at its best - west meets east!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

We could argue over the minor details such as stretchers being electric or not but the fact still remains many people are being executed en-masse for such rediculous things as tax evasion and disagreeing with China's politics.

If these vans came to the western world, I expect every single one of us who posts on ATS would be eligible... are you happy with that?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I wonder if these people are actually executed on the operating table at the transplant hospital. The movie "Coma" comes to mind.

In a hospital they could be kept on life support while two or three different transplant operations were carried out.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Yes this is coming to a city near you soon.

How can we do trade with these people some one asks?

It is plain and simple pure unadulterated GREED in it's most basic form.

They grease the palms of politicians.

You all didn't pay attention during the Clinton administration when they sold this country out to the Chinese.

The press was reporting it but nobody was listening.

You all were to busy liking that "good old boy" and his she
devil wife.

They made her Sec.Of State and the first place she goes to is China.

Tells them the country is a done deal they will own it lock stock and barrel in 4 years maybe eight at the most.

The process has begun.You or your children will work for the Chinese in your life time.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I'm not condoning this in any way, the concept alone is frightening to me... However... There are so many people in China can they really afford to have anything other than a no tolerance policy? On the other hand they Chinese Government makes a ton of money selling the organs they harvest.

I don't know what to say, the world is a scary place.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
bring us your death vans, now that's what I call an incentive not to commit crime, the old ways are always the best.... I'm sure 9 out of 10 ASBOs agree.

[edit on 28/3/2009 by spitefulgod]

Wow your evil. Your god must be satan, or wait, satan is better than the god you love. your a perfect example of how false god loving people act like nazis more often than lovers. or can i ask, are you a mason?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Ummmm....I'm not suprised at all by these "vans."

Up until it was outlawed in 1912,millions of Chinese women had their feet bond which resulted in disfiguring and crippling injuries.

And even now,many "girl babies" are thrown away or left to die,especially if she is a "first baby" when a boy is much more desireable.

Seems like just one more link in the chain of disposable human life to me.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by irishchic

wow, I thought foot-binding was only by the Japanese.
I know the Chinese sometimes, disregard females.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The reason there are criminals, is because society is being held back, or repressed, or oppressed systematicly via false religion which is technology. By false traditions based on a no fairy tale reality imposed as reality. By false politics and paradgims.

Every country which oppresses its citizens, and its citizens who are zealotously against things that otherwise would not qualify for death, such as ingesting "illegal" things. Or cheating or anything else. America deposed saddam hussein yet things get worse..

Is it a wonder when illogical stubborn hearted fools run the world, and there opinionated money suckers say stupid things.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
While most everyone here voice disgust at China's mobile execution theaters, We in the US have basically the same thing in mobile abortion practices. Just meet the doc in a previously arranged location and get your unwanted human life sucked out and disposed of. Very similar really.....

[edit on 30-3-2009 by mizzu]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mizzu

Mobile abortion practice in US, sorry never heard of it, besides that kinda thing IS NOT sanctioned by the government, the execution van is!

Looks to me, destroying babies in china is far more rampant than in US.

China's unwanted girls

On the garbage dumps that surround Beijing, scavengers from time to time will find a newborn baby girl amid the stinking refuge. Sometimes she is still alive.

Indeed, a horrible country, they have horrible government, a lot of extremists. The US is not free from evil but China is among the top when it comes to barbarism.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goathief
reply to post by franspeakfree

We could argue over the minor details such as stretchers being electric or not but the fact still remains many people are being executed en-masse for such rediculous things as tax evasion and disagreeing with China's politics.

If these vans came to the western world, I expect every single one of us who posts on ATS would be eligible... are you happy with that?

Thats not what I am saying at all don't be silly, I am not talking about minor details I am talking about getting drawn into a propaganda war.

How do we know that this is real? have you seen it with your own 2 eyes? I haven't therefore, before I get drawn in and start waging war against China I would want to see proof.

Its so easy to spin these things and blow everything out of proportion in this current climate.

If indeed this is real then we have a problem a big problem!

[edit on 31-3-2009 by franspeakfree]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join