It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's High Tech Execution Death Trucks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Another alarming account of the state of civil rights (or lack thereof) in China, our greatest trading partner.

The Chinese authorities have now invested in a fleet of vehicles in which criminals are executed by lethal injection.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/54a3e5e4f8a4.jpg[/atsimg]

The number of executions is expected to rise to a staggering 10,000 people this year (not an impossible figure given that at least 68 crimes - including tax evasion and fraud - are punishable by death in China). Developed by Jinguan Auto, which also makes bullet-proof limousines for the new rich in this vast country of 1.3 billion people, the vans appear unremarkable. They cost £60,000, can reach top speeds of 80mph and look like a police vehicle on patrol. Inside, however, the 'death vans' look more like operating theatres.

Daily Mail - China's High Tech Execution Vans

After being sedated at the local prison, [the prisoner] will be loaded into the van and strapped to an electric-powered stretcher. This then glides automatically towards the centre of the van, where doctors will administer three drugs: sodium thiopental to cause unconsciousness; pancuronium bromide to stop breathing and, finally, potassium chloride to stop the heart. Death is reputed to be quick and painless - not that there is anyone to testify to this.

I'm sorry, but this smacks of the Nazis at their very worst.

10,000 executions this year alone ? And consider the range of crimes which merit the death penalty in China, it isn't just murder that these beasts will have you for ... they'll take your life for tax avoidance, social security fraud, petty drug dealing ... and even attempted crimes never fully carried out.

What on earth are we doing having any trade or diplomatic links with China at all ?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
This is the most ugly barbaric crimes against humanity that is imaginable. I don't believe in the death penalty in any case, but for people to apathetically give away their powers and do nothing when the SS Nazis take their own children from them is unbelievable. Nearly 7 billion people don't take out the slave masters at the top? Come on everyone, get real!

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Considering all the debt the US has been accumulating with China...

What do you think about the possibility of China deciding they need their own type of "lebensraum"..?

Ship a few of these over here, paint them black and slap some armor on and they can have the less cooperative "insurgents" taken care of before they even make it to a fema camp, which will probably be turned over to China anyway via the UN...

[edit on 3/28/2009 by nasdack24k]

[edit on 3/28/2009 by nasdack24k]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
bring us your death vans, now that's what I call an incentive not to commit crime, the old ways are always the best.... I'm sure 9 out of 10 ASBOs agree.

[edit on 28/3/2009 by spitefulgod]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Absolutely sickening. Life isn't cheap. The old primitives ways are for primitives. We'll defend our own in our family.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

It is very weird to hear someone wishing for these things near him. Even in uncorupted systems innocent people are sometimes found guilty. Would you like be one? And now add to this mobility and "mass production" such a 'efficient" murder tool can do. I think that sometimes death penalty is needed,rarely but still is needd. But it has to be carefully weighted , even after a trial. And it has to be done with respect to Human life in general.
NOT A MASS-MURDERING MOBILE DEATH CAR!

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

The deterrence value of these trucks is obviously questionable if they're executing 10,000 people this year alone.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by The Lass

I'm surprised that the Mail has only just caught wind of this, I've known about them since Bizarre Magazine published an article on it years ago! I thought this was common knowledge by now. Guess I was wrong, and I actually feel bad because I could have spread the word sooner.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
bring us your death vans, now that's what I call an incentive not to commit crime, the old ways are always the best.... I'm sure 9 out of 10 ASBOs agree.

Obviously you think that you're never going to break a law in your life or be wrongfully convicted - hell, a lot of the people they execute in these vans aren't even allowed a legal and fair trial!

A lot of them are political dissidents, hauled up on fake charges.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Looks like they just picked him off the street.

There's a huge black market in human organs in China.

Makes me wonder if they needed some organs for someone wealthy and just took the van out for their hunt.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
the guy in the red looks like hes lineing up for a ticket if i were going on that truck it would be buy my anckles

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Can any Chinese sources confirm this?

You used to get shot on spot.

Chinese people would think this is a waste of money.

Well... at least they're killing criminals and using the organs.

[edit on 3/28/2009 by die_another_day]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
Looks like they just picked him off the street.

There's a huge black market in human organs in China.

Makes me wonder if they needed some organs for someone wealthy and just took the van out for their hunt.

I've seen that on tv before - rich foreigners go over there for organ transplants, the organs usually come from some prisoner or another who is executed.

Then I thought imagine if they had a DNA database & how that might be used - Mr Rothschild needs a new heart - oh, here's a handful good matches - go & round them up on trumped up environmental "putting the wrong rubbish in the wrong bin" charges & we'll whip the heart out of the best candidate.

Bobs your uncle.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Woah....it's like an ice-cream van, but much less sinister

The Nazis had mobile execution units too. ....beats not getting some fresh air first, though...

Every cloud....

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
i dont really understand the point of these vans. why cant they just kill the prisoners at the prison? what the hell is the point of loading prisoners into these vans and joyriding around? the only thing that makes sense to me is that these arent for current prisoners but for the general population of china.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by middleclasssoldier
i dont really understand the point of these vans. why cant they just kill the prisoners at the prison? what the hell is the point of loading prisoners into these vans and joyriding around? the only thing that makes sense to me is that these arent for current prisoners but for the general population of china.

Think about how many people they have and the lack of room and funding for jails.

What can they do?

What do we do here in the U.S.?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day

Originally posted by middleclasssoldier

Think about how many people they have and the lack of room and funding for jails.

What can they do?

What do we do here in the U.S.?

well if they didnt have so many laws that are punishable by death than maybe they wouldnt need kill vans and i dont really know what we do here in the u.s but i dont think we have kill vans.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Who really cares, take nearly every one in prison out. Ensure that many crimes are decriminalized, and that the few that remain, unless the person is a psychotic psycho serial killer or rapist, can be served with a bracelet and community service. Charge all the politicians for their crimes, these are serious, psychotic and have involved many deaths. Ensure they serve life imprisonment. Problem solved properly, with integrity, honor and justice for the people.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by The Lass

That is pretty sad. China is worse off than I thought. 10,000 people a year getting carted off and executed in a van is unbelievable. That's approximately 27 people every day, 192 people a week, or 833 people a month.

Its a good thing we live in the USA. If a van came around here like that, taking people away to be executed for stuff like that, then it had better be bullet proof, because I wouldn't let anyone take anyone away to be executed for stuff like that; that's a crime against humanity and is highly barbaric.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Who really cares, take nearly every one in prison out. Ensure that many crimes are decriminalized, and that the few that remain, unless the person is a psychotic psycho serial killer or rapist, can be served with a bracelet and community service. Charge all the politicians for their crimes, these are serious, psychotic and have involved many deaths. Ensure they serve life imprisonment. Problem solved properly, with integrity, honor and justice for the people.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by mystiq]

idk about taking everybody out of prison. there are some sick people out there. but i do agree with non violent offenders like drug dealers, whats there real crime? trying to steal a piece of the pie away from the cia?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join