It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's High Tech Execution Death Trucks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by williell12
China has too many people, they are doing the right thing, but they should put their bodies to good use by taking the organs out of them and possibly the blood too.... Alot less dope was grown in Afghanistan when they had the death penalty, it seemed to work well. If the Chinese can prove these criminals are guilty, then I have absolutely nothing against it.
So in order to de-populate, they transplant the organs so that people that would die without them keep living?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I've always believed that the world is overpopulated, but killing people is not right. These moving death trucks are just scary, i cannot comprehend how a human being could up with something like this.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I was eating breakfast as I stumbled upon this thread. I could not go on eating, I was so disgusted. Just what sick [snip] can some humans come up with?

This world has said to have learned from past brutalities; present time we show dubblestandards and invent death trucks "for the greater good". Yay.

I wonder how future generations will view these years.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by Clear]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by middleclasssoldier
idk about taking everybody out of prison. there are some sick people out there. but i do agree with non violent offenders like drug dealers, whats there real crime? trying to steal a piece of the pie away from the cia?

Well your right for a small percentage of the prison population.

You see, what most ppl do not know is most of the ppl in prison are
there for drug related offenses.

Legalize everything and tax it, and release all the ppl in jail for drugs.

The drug war at the border would come to and end too as there would
be no market for illegal drugs anymore.

Pass mandatory drug testing for most jobs, and that keeps them
from hurting ppl on the job because they are baked.

I do not use drugs, nor do I condone it, but it is costing us billions
to fight the war on drugs and it is not working.

Alcohol is legal, Nicotine is legal, and they make billions of taxing both.

Also make sure and give ppl the option of the brain finger printing
device to prove their innocence and then let them go if they test clear.

Brain Finger Printing Science

I have a feeling we'd have a LOT less ppl in prison that were setup
for revenge reasons.

It is much more accurate than a Polygraph and is now admissible in
court in a lot of states.

Good Luck to all the good ppl !

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by middleclasssoldier

i dont really understand the point of these vans. why cant they just kill the prisoners at the prison? what the hell is the point of loading prisoners into these vans and joyriding around? the only thing that makes sense to me is that these arent for current prisoners but for the general population of china.

Maybe they go from prison to prison instead of each prison having a facility for this and training teams of staff for each one.
Makes sense to me in a creepy freaky way.

On the other hand, the system in the States is a joke.
!2 years of appeals, tax payers dollars?
There's no deterrent to crime in that.

Bring in a few death vans and start racking up the frequent fryer miles using them on convicted child molesters and rapists I say.

Too bad they would end up being used for crimes against the State and not crimes against children and innocents though.

Oh bother what a world!

peace

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Over 10,000? who tell you this?
China 1718 death penalty in 2008

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
[edit on 29-3-2009 by son of PC]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Just remember people. One of the reasons a majority of U.S. people voted the Democrats into office, and a large proportion of the rest of the world backed them, is so the world will love the U.S. again, and for us to stop dictating to other countries how to run their nations. Now, you wouldn't want to make yourselves sound like hypocrites by trying to tell China how they should run their nation, do you?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
China gave Clinton millions of $ in campaign contribution... I wonder if they are related... ?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Which one is more of humanity?
burn the bodies of executed criminals, leave patients who thirst for organs in suffering,
or transplant organs from the bodies to those patients so that they can enjoy better lifes.
As we know, Chinese lack of the tradition of donating organs.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
An alternative view:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 13f20090amSun, 29 Mar 2009 08:52:51 -050051 by HiAliens]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I started out replying to this but it sort of became a deconstruction of the original article, so I posted it on a new thread in the Disinfo Forum.

The short version: the article is spun to make China look more evil than our mates.

And The Lass - you ask the question, why are we buying goods from China? I'd ask, why are we buying oil from Saudi Arabia? Their execution record, per head of population, is far, far worse - and I think I'd sooner go by lethal injection and have my organs harvested than by beheading in front of lots of angry people.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

Oh bless you for doing that... we've duplicated our efforts, I'm afraid. I was going to post in this thread immediately after setting up the new one, but my computer froze.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
China is a dictatorial state run by commie elitists.
They can do literally what they want to do.

I'm disgusted by the way China elitists handle Tibet.
Nazi-style death trucks give all of us 1 more reason to hate this elite.

While yes - Saudi Arabia may not be better off but if
Chinese people will overcome their own corrupt government
and build a true honest democracy, unlike one in US - then
perhaps Earth will stand a chance.

China citizens wake up! Bring these tyrants down.
Or better yet - utilize their own trucks...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by The Lass

Before you guys get carried away with this holier than thou attitude. Consider this.

The US (so called civilized country) in 2008 conducted 37 executions. Since 1975, through the tenacity of legal crusaders made out of people outside the legal system, 120 inmates have been found innocent and freed from death row. God knows how many more innocent people are waiting for execution in US jails.

A study by Columbia University professor James Liebman examined thousands of capital sentences that had been reviewed by courts in 34 states from 1973 to 1995. ""An astonishing 82 percent of death row inmates did not deserve to receive the death penalty,"" he said in his conclusion. ""One in twenty death row inmates is later found not guilty."

Moreover, America's criminal justice system discriminates against the minorities, hence the jails are chocker blocked with black and coloreds. In this land of opportunity, most of these people are too poor to have proper legal representatives, hence they end up on death row through trumped up police charges, misconduct by prosecutors, false testimonies, to name a few.

So before everybody jump on the band wagon wearing their haloes, perhaps it time to look at one's own backyard. It isn't a nice sight either.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Who really cares, take nearly every one in prison out. Ensure that many crimes are decriminalized, and that the few that remain, unless the person is a psychotic psycho serial killer or rapist, can be served with a bracelet and community service. Charge all the politicians for their crimes, these are serious, psychotic and have involved many deaths. Ensure they serve life imprisonment. Problem solved properly, with integrity, honor and justice for the people.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by mystiq]

I agree. Prison should only be used for violent criminals. A lot of crimes could be dealt with by fines for those who can afford to pay, or community service for those who can't afford to pay. The cost of keeping a prisoner is close to 180,000.00 a year, and the people generally come out worse than when they went in. Society should be demanding a new system.

I'm also against the death penalty. In an imperfect world, run by imperfect people, and people with evil career building agenda's, there are far too many wrongful convictions. Only in extreme cases where there are two or more eye witnesses and a confession, should the death penalty be considered.

If someone is wrongfully convicted and sentenced to death, all those involved in the conspiracy should also be put to death---including the judge, witnesses and prosecutors if they are shown to be involved. Put that law on the books and see how many death penalties are handed down.

We should be tracking the people responsible for these death vans. Their names should be logged and as much information gathered as possible. We should send out a message to everyone involved that they will be hunted down the same way we hunted down the Nazi's, and what they dish out is what they are going to get in return.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I don't really see much differerence to many other regimes that we tolerate. What does it matter where the execution takes place, it's still an execution.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by The Lass

So how much chinese made stuff did you use to make thiss complaint about trading with them?

Look around you and see what eachone of us have done to help empower the situation.

Want to stop it, you can't but you can stop supporting it. start paying moe for you desires where you know the source and the conditions - don't know don't buy.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
AND?????????????????? its there country,there laws and there penaltys they've being going a long time , alot longer than the US , have there own culture . this is punishment for fellons and is non of our buisness. what u believe is right and wrong and what they believe are two completly different things , unless you would welcome the same laws for everyone then i bet you cant wait for the NWO to take over

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
Wouldn't a bullet and a garbage bag be cheaper?

Just sayin'

They use the van because it's more "civilized", plus it doubles as a ambulance to get the organs to the nearest organ transplant hospital.

Oh, and it keeps the population in fear.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by harrytuttle]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join