It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama prepares for UFO arrival

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
That it does Neo, that it does. -Watches the Youtube Video-

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Barack Obama is in almost daily contact with SETI and is communicating with the aliens directly.

Jeeez!!
How corny can this get? Tina or whoever, needs to get her head examined!

The aliens indirectly contributed to the development of internet search engines and they are in limited contact with Google through SETI. They are able to access the internet currently.

Blistering barnacles!! Aliens employed by Google! Darn! Obama should cut their tax breaks for outsourcing their projects to some dodgy aliens!! Lol!

I'm heading to the bar for a Budweiser! I need a quick break from this crap dished out by a tabloid such as --! It's worse than the National Enquirer in credibility ratings and therefore at the bottom of the barrel!

Obama in daily contact with aliens? Aliens employed by Google? This sucks!

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by hande
According to Tina SETI is receiving and concealing regular explicit signals (and has been doing so for at least seven years) from this race that state that they are returning to earth in around four years (2013) and have spacecraft essentially mid-journey. The extra-terrestrials will land openly and in a way that will conclusively prove their presence and are doing so unilaterally. They have given the US government until then to prepare humanity for this event.

2013? They're gonna be late by 1 year. They obviously forgot to google "2012" or "Mayan Calendar"

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
You forgot to do your research as well. The mayan calendar is just that a claendar. It can only go so far. 2013 is the start of a new cycle on the calendar.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Maybe we can trade him for George Washington-they can time travel you know!!!!!_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
SETI, oh yeah I use them all the time for my long distance solar system and galaxy calls. They keep trying to get me to get on the famly and friends plan, but the contract sucks. . . . . .

[edit on 4/29/2009 by AlienCarnage]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I heard it was fast easy and free. Damn SETI lied to me T^T

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SemperParatusRJCC
You forgot to do your research as well. The mayan calendar is just that a claendar. It can only go so far. 2013 is the start of a new cycle on the calendar.

I don't care what your interpretation of the Mayan calender is. There are a lot of crackpots that believe the world will end on the 21st of december 2012. Whether the Mayans actually believed this or that a new cosmic cycle would begin is irrelevant to what I said.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gumerk
I'm sorry but this story just gives me a very generic feeling. I am not the smartest man on the planet, but I really don't believe this one at all, and that sucks, because I really, really, really want all this phenomena pushed to top priority and light shed on the puzzle.
Why in the wacky humpa heck would aliens use google to learn about our planet? Seriously?

Why wouldn't they? Theoretically, it would be a better way to learn about how Earthlings think and reason, than learning about them in a "traditional" way via say History and so on(Although they have allready learned that part too).
All they really have to do, is "plug" themselves up on the Internet and then suck in all the info from it.
That way, they can learn how people REALLY think and works, with all the endless blogs, homepages, subcultures, and so on.

A "mass scanning", you could say.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

Originally posted by Gumerk
I'm sorry but this story just gives me a very generic feeling. I am not the smartest man on the planet, but I really don't believe this one at all, and that sucks, because I really, really, really want all this phenomena pushed to top priority and light shed on the puzzle.
Why in the wacky humpa heck would aliens use google to learn about our planet? Seriously?

Why wouldn't they? Theoretically, it would be a better way to learn about how Earthlings think and reason, than learning about them in a "traditional" way via say History and so on(Although they have allready learned that part too).
All they really have to do, is "plug" themselves up on the Internet and then suck in all the info from it.
That way, they can learn how people REALLY think and works, with all the endless blogs, homepages, subcultures, and so on.

A "mass scanning", you could say.

Yeah, maybe your right. I don't know. I just can't see aliens googling us, lol. Shouldn't they have some other means of observing us? Shouldn't they already know this stuff, and if they did assist in creation, wouldn't they have kept up with us a bit?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Gumerk

*Laughs* Yes, I do understand your thoughts about it.
Alittle funny to imagine aliens sitting hunched over a lap top, huh?

However I don't think they do it by those means.

I am sure SOME do, however.

I agree that they ofcourse must have "kept up" throug out history, but depending on what exactly they are researching, there may very well still be much that they wish to find out and know. For instance feelings, traditions, going-ons, subcultures, and so on.

Whether they had anything to do with the Creation, remains however to be seen, as it is not fully known exactly what type is arriving. (I have my guesses, though)

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

ever noticed that the Googleplex, SETI and NASA's silicon valley HQ are within walking distance from each other????

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by stewartw2

ever noticed that the Googleplex, SETI and NASA's silicon valley HQ are within walking distance from each other????

Hmm.. No, I haven't actually.
I guess that explains it all.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

It might explain more than you realise????

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join