It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW 09 Dr Jonathan Reed Alien Ufo Encounter Disclosure (Reptillian Caught on Tape!!)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
There is only one time in my life when I was breathing like that, and that was when I was running full speed to rescue my weiner dog from a bunch of angry bulls who had surrounded her and were about to pummel her, I was so excited and scared that I was hyperventilating just like in that video.

So being very scared and combined with running can cause that kind of intense breathing. I would think that adds some credibility to the video, but as someone else pointed out, who is heard laughing in the background?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrRobarto
No you see there isn't a huge attempt to discredit this guy at all. No more then any other scam artist out there. He TELLS you thta this scientist has been killed and yet theres no evidence of that is there? As I said in the other topic there is no evidence of anything this guy ever says.

No, if you'd read my post, you'd have noticed that I said that on his original site (it's not on his current one) he posted a link to the newspaper article reporting the scientist's mysterious killing by a random student.

That's corroborative evidence.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
It seems like there's more support for his story than against based on what I've been able to review. I recently listened to his Art Bell broadcasts and whatever other videos I could get through youtube - he has a lot MORE on the table than anyone else and no one has been able to do anything other than yell foul about him it seems... When you get interviews of scientists analysis of tissue and his landlord of five years attesting to his damaged house (complete with holes all over the place) and photographed, it's quite amazing, really, that the more someone seems to be able to provide physical and corroborative evidence, the less credible they become simply because the implications of it being true are for most people simply "im"comprehensible.

I also found the breathing in the video very credible and never heard any laughter. I don't know why people are willing to throw out this entire story so fast - is there really any evidence out there it isn't real? And I'm not talking opinions - or hearsay - I mean evidence?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Noooooooooooo! Not more Johnathan (not a doctor) *Rutter* advertising!

I doubt the legitimacy of the O.P.....have you been here before with a different member name?

A quick ATS search will bring up all the *snip* about this dubious character and his dubious paper maché alien.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
Noooooooooooo! Not more Johnathan (not a doctor) *Rutter* advertising!

I doubt the legitimacy of the O.P.....have you been here before with a different member name?

A quick ATS search will bring up all the *snip* about this dubious character and his dubious paper maché alien.

I have done an ATS search - it's a lot of time pouring through threads and opinions looking for links to follow - which I did - and again ask where's any 'evidence' that refutes this besides hearsay and opinion???

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

The evidence is there for you to see, maybe you need to search harder.

If you are a "believer", don't worry about it, just carry on believing in a fake doctor who changed his name and will ONLY provide a full report of his original encounter if you buy a DVD.

If he wanted to prove his story was legitimate why does he feel the need to profit in every concievable way first.

Truth shouldn't come in the post in a brown parcel, and the first youtube clip in the O.P. says it all......just another advert to make money by leading people to the "outlet".

If you were serious about this story you'd do some research, not just here but on other sites. Witnesses have been exposed as fake on many occasions, the original footage leaves a lot to be desired and none of the "experts" employed by Rutter and their findings can be verified.

Good luck in the dance.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I saw this video 3 years or more ago all over the internet.

So are they now claiming it was shot this year?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
reply to post by kshaund

The evidence is there for you to see, maybe you need to search harder.

If you are a "believer", don't worry about it, just carry on believing in a fake doctor who changed his name and will ONLY provide a full report of his original encounter if you buy a DVD.

If he wanted to prove his story was legitimate why does he feel the need to profit in every concievable way first.

Truth shouldn't come in the post in a brown parcel, and the first youtube clip in the O.P. says it all......just another advert to make money by leading people to the "outlet".

If you were serious about this story you'd do some research, not just here but on other sites. Witnesses have been exposed as fake on many occasions, the original footage leaves a lot to be desired and none of the "experts" employed by Rutter and their findings can be verified.

Good luck in the dance.

Give me one valid reference/link -
I've only been looking at this for the past while and know there's always possibilities - however - as I said, other than hearsay and opinions, I haven't seen anything otherwise. I'm aware of the change of name, how do you know that wasn't a set up? (Serious question) And yes, it most certainly is a dance.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
I saw this video 3 years or more ago all over the internet.

So are they now claiming it was shot this year?

No, no ones claiming its recent - but its recent to me because I haven't watched them before this year.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
Give me one valid reference/link -

OK, but I'm not trying to sway you either way, this is just info to show there is a dubious side to the man that cannot be ignored:

Jonathan Reed Exposed

Dr Reed and the Screaming Alien Hoax

Consumer Alert! Seattle UFO Paranormal Group's information and Report on Jonathan Reed and the "Alien in the Freezer" Story..Its a HOAX!

Link to David Icke forum article

Why I won't have Dr Jonathan Reed on the show..

There's many, many stories about this case out there if you can be bothered to surf through the www.odisealink.com advertisements along the way that dilute the real opinions, and the articles here on ATS ARE worth scanning to understand the mentality of the skeptics and the believers interested in this case.

Have fun.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Yeah... all that stuff can be traced back to UFOwatchdog.com.

When I first looked at this case, the thing that really swung me (this was before the full alien video was put up on the net) was the fact that Reed's original website (not the one he has now) was linked to an article that described the shooting of the scientist to whom he first gave tissue samples. Too much stuff has gone missing from the internet and it smacks very strongly of disinfo.

Plus, the UFOwatchdog article says the video was hoaxed by Reed getting the child of one of his friends to dress up in a suit. If you think that's remotely credible having watched the video, good luck.

We're also required to believe that Reed has faked attempts on his life. Look at the videos that were posted and you'll see that he has photos of himself with recent gunshot wounds - you can see the entry and exit wounds.

Why is UFOwatchdog the ONLY site to have come up with all this information? Where did they get the money from to do such an in-depth investigation? Very suspicious.

I happen to think that it's very probable that the ETH is correct. If so, then Reed's story is possible. If you accept the ETH, you're pretty much forced to conclude that there's a cover-up going on. If that is so, then this case would require real efforts to debunk it and discredit its witness.

The alternative, of course, is that several people - not just Reed - are willing to lie for what is going to amount to a very small piece of a very small pie - the royalties from Reed's book and DVD.

And Jaime Maussan may not have much of a reputation in debunkers' circles, but he is respected in Mexico and I have nothing against him. He's said that he's taking a personal risk by associating himself with this case, but he thinks it's a risk to his safety, not his reputation.

Finally, if Reed were a con artist he would have given up by now, changed his identity again, and tried something else. To say "he's left it for a while until he thinks people have forgotten" is simply not credible. He would have to be clever enough to pull off an amazingly convincing hoax but stupid enough to think that people would forget about it being debunked and that such debunking could happen again.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

I really appreciate the links and will go through them with an open mind and get back to you

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by rich23

What's ETH?
Thanks for your thoughts - will dig a little myself on the above posts and get back - for many of the same reasons I agree that Reed is not a hoax, certainly not for money. I've been around the block a few times and have seen VERY GOOD people taken down by one liar.

And it is all suspicious - and (I think) dangerous to jump to a conclusion based on...? The video is not of a child and it is not paper mache, that much is obvious.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Well, after looking through all those links I also looked through ufowatchdog.com's website as well. Re Jonathon Reed/Rutter - I am not convinced it is a hoax - my question remaining is whether or not there ever was a dog Suzy - I believe there is some newer stuff from Jonathon Reed, the dog question is the biggest one that sticks out. Because of mind control, etc. I don't believe a lot of peoples testimonies one way or another. And I have seen people's good work get torn apart.

What I noticed going through the ufowatchdog website is:
Often in their Hall of Shame write-ups the words "allegedly" and "claimed" were used in describing reasons to write- off people's work.
Some people were written off in the hall of shame because they had particular beliefs, like Shirley Maclaine.
Often they refer to some of the hall of shamers as getting rich off their books - I have worked around several historical people in the ufo circuit - and no one gets rich off selling a few books.
Some were criticized because they sold anything at all - why shouldn't they? People don't have to 'buy' a thing and they have to eat too.

Re Jim Dilettoso - I was with others and spent an evening in the Village Labs at Jim Dilettoso's invitation. We were given a tour of all their computers and production rooms and it was an incredible place. So what does that say about his induction into the hall of shame? ps - everyone has some skeletons in their closet, that doesn't mean their entire lives are a lie.

www.ufowatchdog.com...
JIM DILETTOSO

Endorsed Billy Meier photos as genuine. Reportedly used NASA letterhead with his name typed on it, never worked for NASA. Claimed to have worked on the movie 'Titanic', studio said "Never heard of him" and no credits are listed under his name for that movie. Dilettoso even endorsed the fraudulent Oliver's Castle footage as authentic. One of many morons constantly contributing to the decline of UFOlogy. SEE: Phoenix New Times article on Dilettoso and a scathing article exposing Dilettoso. You can view Dilettoso's self authored bio here and his so-called Village Labs here.

She's in the hall of shame because she's a media entrepreneur?

Her credibility has gone downhill because "she sensationalizes everything from MUNDANE ANIMAL DEATHS..." Since when is cattle mutilation mundane and something that should be talked about in a subdued manner....

LINDA MOULTON HOWE

Someone once summed up Howe very well with two words: ' Media entrepreneur '. While having been a major player in the cattle mutilation mystery, Howe's credibility has gone way down hill as she sensationalizes everything from mundane animal deaths to promoting Brazilian UFO fraud Urandir Oliveira and the Aztec UFO Crash Hoax while selling alien books, videos and lectures. Howe dabbles in all things strange including bigfoot, crop circles, alien abductions, and UFOs. Howe also sits on the board of advisors to the Roswell UFO Museum along with the likes of Don Schmitt. See Howe's site, which she actually charges a subscription for in order to access some stories. Also see Howe turning an explained animal death into an encounter with bigfoot. A leap not even bigfoot itself could make. Also see Aliens Abducted My Common Sense, and a report lifting the mythos behind Howe's much touted and promoted Roswell UFO debris.

Is Reed's stuff real? I still tend towards yes but am open to the possibility that it was a great hoax rather than an even greater dis-credit campaign.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I think with.....500$ i could make you an alien creature this good. plaster casting material and some latex.

the body itself had no structure, it was like...you know when your a kid and you fill pants up with leaves to make a scarecrow? ... ragdoll.

If i had a real alien, id strip it naked. not because im into that sort of thing, but because the hardest things to fake would be hands and feet and the chest area.

this just looks fake to me.

ATS should hold an alien faking competition - sponsor me and i guarantee a win.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I think an alien faking contest is a GREAT idea! Go for it :-)

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

Sorry, it's an acronym for the Extra Terrestrial Hypothesis - the idea that UFOs are, at least partially, caused by little green men buzzing around in spacecraft, as opposed to Earthlights, mass hallucinations, manifestations of the collective unconscious and so on.

But I see from your later posts you already know quite a bit...

I think UFOwatchdog is very well funded and is there to discredit people. I don't think Linda Moulton Howe is anything like they paint her either. And I was really on the fence with the Billy Meier thing until I noticed how vicious the attacks were getting. When things get that nasty it looks to me like there are certain people around who will go to any lengths to drag someone's name through the mud. "If they're that desperate to discredit (e.g. Meier) maybe there is something in it."

And if any skeptic out there can name one person who's got rich off being a contactee, I'd love to see it. Any takers?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by suterlaben
Looks pretty fake to me.

I noticed that in one of the forest scenes I could hear a distinctive laugh at one point from whoever was making that horrendous heavy breathing noise (presumably the camera operator).

Then when the dude unravels the thing it looks like a crude dummy of sorts.

Filing this under the "what a joke" category.

It was a histirical i can't believe this is happening laugh. I heard it too.

How can you fake hyperventilating like that???

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by rich23

I think the only ones that get even (remotely) rich are the psychics - people always pay mega bucks for readings if they get a name for themselves. But yeah, I haven't known anyone who made enough for even a living from book sales and talking about this stuff. You lose credibility in the FIRST place for just talking about aliens - and I agree, there's that saying "Me thinks you doth protest too much!"
And then the general "sway" is that oh it must be a hoax after all. I don't know anything about ufowatchdog other than what I looked at earlier, funding does make a difference!

There's definitely a fair share of people all over the place that make up stuff for whatever reason, but their stories usually change over time, especially towards embellishing (the more people ask them the more they like to add on to it). Or they go away and don't keep it up. And just because someone has lied about something in their life doesn't automatically mean they're lying about an experience. The videotape (in my opinion) is very convincing as I've been that out of breath trying to catch up to a herd of deer in the bush.

I'm still on the fence about Meier - could be anything but again it's a story that's still around after alllll these years so yeah, makes you wonder.

It would be interesting to see if the alien can be reproduced. It's definitely not a child. But the thing that bothers me is whether or not he had a dog. I haven't taken enough time to really investigate it a whole lot - but find the entire he said/she said a never-ending dialogue not even just in this case, but so many of them.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

You might have seen I started a thread "They're only in it for the money" on this very topic. So far the most likely name is Whitley Streiber, but he was already doing very nicely thank you - an NYT best seller and two books turned into movies - before he started writing about his alleged abduction experiences.

As for Reed having a dog, one of the witnesses in the recent batch of videos on YouTube used to work in his bank and she says he usually brought the dog in and they were both very popular with the staff.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join