It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW 09 Dr Jonathan Reed Alien Ufo Encounter Disclosure (Reptillian Caught on Tape!!)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

NEW 09 Dr Jonathan Reed Alien Ufo Encounter Disclosure (Reptillian Caught on Tape!!)

www.youtube.com

Part 1
www.youtube.com...
Part 2
www.youtube.com...

Just to bring everyone to light, Dr. Reed recorded a Alien (Reptillian Like) on video. He took the video to Fox, but instead found NSA knocking at his door. They raided his house and took everything. They erased his life. They threaten people who knew him that if they ever want to work in their line of business that they must say that Dr. Reed is not a real person.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Part 3
www.youtube.com...
Part 4
www.youtube.com...
Part 5
www.youtube.com...
Part 6
www.youtube.com...

Etc. There are total 19 parts

I don't remember which parts had the alien, but here is another video of the alien.

There is a website called the ufowatchdog, I believe it to have disinfo on it. I just glance at it, but will look closer. First of all PAM MCCLOUD is actually a wife of a retire Russian Cosmonaut and is really famous in Russia - the website stats that she is a nobody. I will look deeper into this. There are a lot of disinfo agents out there trying to discredit him. Try to watch the videos with a open mind.

First of all, he said the NSA raided his house and took everything. Now the UFO watchdog website has some personal pictures of him and his ex gf. Where did they get the pictures from? How would anyone get those pictures unless they broke into his house and took it.

2nd the word UFO Watchdogs itself sounds like something the CIA or NSA would make up to discredit people.

3rd who the heck would waste all their time and effort to debunk him that extensively. They had to be funded by someone to get all that information, eventhough just glancing at it alone, I already saw some disinfo. If u only watch the videos then u know a lot on that website are lies. I am very open minded, so I will look more into the website for clues.

If u guys would only watch the video, Dr. Reed hire a detective to get his life back because the NSA erased his life and degrees. The detective interview his co-workers, family, bankers, and college professors, and they all said he was really Dr. Reed and he had a Ph D. Unfortunately, the professors Dr. Reed knew that did samples on the Alien being were found murdered.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by amfirst]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
d2mn where's all the people at??? This is the most unreported case in the US. Flag this one baby! Before the disinfo starts...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
From the title "reptilian caught on tape".. I though there would be some kind of video of said reptilian.

I did not see anything relating to that... i did see the gentlemen commenting on "Reed's" blacklisting and background deletion.

You might want to adjust the title a bit, it is a little misleading..... unless I just completely overlooked this video.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I'm from mexico, and he has had really big media coverage here in the past , after the ufowatchdog thing, he did not appear until now... mmmm interesting.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwiTcHomatic
From the title "reptilian caught on tape".. I though there would be some kind of video of said reptilian.

I did not see anything relating to that... i did see the gentlemen commenting on "Reed's" blacklisting and background deletion.

You might want to adjust the title a bit, it is a little misleading..... unless I just completely overlooked this video.

There are 19 parts the alien is on a few of them.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by amfirst

Well, how about a link to one of those.

The only two linked did not include said evidence, and at the moment 19 videos are a bit out of my timeframe.

Only fair considering it was included in title.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
His Burt Reynolds moustache is bad for his credibility.

lol

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Nevermind... this story has been posted about before here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

will not need that link I previously asked for.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by TwiTcHomatic]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Looks pretty fake to me.

I noticed that in one of the forest scenes I could hear a distinctive laugh at one point from whoever was making that horrendous heavy breathing noise (presumably the camera operator).

Then when the dude unravels the thing it looks like a crude dummy of sorts.

Filing this under the "what a joke" category.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
He's calling that a reptilian now?
Thanks for not making me go through 19 videos.

Hmm...looks kind of "Jim Henson" to me, but of course I don't want to insult the mans work.

Henson I mean.

- Lee

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by amfirst

Um, hate to bug anyone, but that PARTICULAR vid,has been up here before someplace.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by suterlaben

If u watch the video he explains the heavy breathing at the end when he takes questions and people call him out on it. If has to do with the type of camera he has where the microphone is on top and made for sound in all directions. One of the people in the audience said that he too had the same exact camera and had the same problem with the heavy breathing in the background when using it.

He was running in the forest when he heard his dog barking. Then he found his dog attacking the alien and the alien killed it, so he grab a branch and wacked it on the head. That is probably why he was breathing so hard because he was running and at the same time mourning his dog.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

No I made that part up. It kind of resembles a reptillian.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by amfirst]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Really want to watch this...

the background music is atrocious and kills this doco. I can't watch it.

really poor form adding the music - whoever did this.

wZn

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Well I have one better, Here is that reptilian alien ALIVE on video. And the video is VERY clear. Its fighting an actual human too!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
*sigh* visionandtruth is back for more? Dude give it a rest... and if this is some new guy that happens to beleive this stupid hoax do me a favour and get a video of reed using the link artifact. Get me some video or picture proof of reeds so called analysis of the body or even the coroner report of this murdered friend of his. I gurantee you none of this stuff exists. and do you know why? because when it comes to ACTUAL evidence other then someone ramblings and a stuffed dummy with paper mashe head he has nothin.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

Why? So not cool dude.
So, you just registered to post this?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I've been aware of this story for some years now, and have watched the disinfo process at work. I think it's still continuing here. In one of the other threads someone linked to testimony that suggested that the alien (please don't sensationalise by calling it a reptilian) was a child dressed up in a suit.

That's one of the dumbest things I've ever read, but no doubt there will be people posting on here who claim to believe it.

Possibly there will be people who even genuinely believe it.

One of the things that really made an impression on me when I first viewed the story was that the first scientist they went to with the tissue samples was "randomly" killed by one of his own students very shortly afterwards. The original site provided a link to the newspaper that had reported the death. Short of going to the newspaper itself and physically pulling a copy, that's as much proof as you can find on the net.

Now, when you view the videos, you see that another scientist died after analysing the artefact.

The character assassination that the guy has gone through is something I saw develop over time. Now we have witnesses who can testify that Reed was who he claimed to be.

So, why is there such a huge attempt to discredit him? Why are people on this forum so desperate and vicious in their criticisms?

Kudos to him for successfully keeping the artefact away from TPTB. It must really gall them that it's out there and more people are finding out about it.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
No you see there isn't a huge attempt to discredit this guy at all. No more then any other scam artist out there. He TELLS you thta this scientist has been killed and yet theres no evidence of that is there? As I said in the other topic there is no evidence of anything this guy ever says.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join