It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witnesses Claim They Saw Aliens at US Bases

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by the free patriot

I have often pondered that same dilemma and what I decided was that it is all so compartmentalized that the Astronauts and the technicians are at the level they think is advanced, only small steps can be taken for us at a time.

We need a new paradigm shift I agree, but in all reality man is simply not ready.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by antar]

Some of us are ready. Some of us can both accept the fact that we are not alone, that we are working along side them and serious hopes we can coexist with them. Most people wouldn't panic because there would probably be admissions that they have been visiting us for a long long time and have not invaded us which I am 100% sure they could if they wanted to. The rednecks would probably attack them sure, but hey it's not like they can't protect themselves. I say lets move forward. As Honda says... "more forwards please"

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by carole9999
No real evidence one way or the other, although Phil Schneider did have the injuries and apparently was murdered. So we have an enigma.

Listen, I believe some UFOs are of alien origin, I even believe some of these craft have been recovered, so I'm not a pseudoskeptic who dismisses the ETH. However, the question of no real evidence one way or the other needs to be put in context.

People's beliefs without evidence are just that: beliefs; and they don't deserve any more weight just because we think they are possible.

The claims of Phil Schneider (and others) require at least some evidence for them to even be considered a possible explanation for whatever is being claimed.

The fact that we cannot prove that his injuries weren't caused by aliens is of no consequence whatsoever. Why? Because he didn't prove they were caused by aliens in the first place.

If we take on every subject using the "possible perspective" then everything is possible! It's possible that there really are unicorns. It's possible that there really is a pre-historic monster in a Lake in Scotland. It's possible that there are dragons. It's possible that there is a teacup in Earth's orbit right now.

We do know however is that the Dulce story was originally created by the AFOSI people in Kirtland AFB to target Paul Bennewitz; and whether or not we can prove Schneider's injuries were caused by aliens the fact that he said he participated in a fictional fight in a fictional base made up by the AFOSI doesn't really help his claim, now does it?

This has never been adequately solved to my satisfaction.

And to some people the question of whether the Earth is round or not hasn't been adequately solved to their satisfaction either. Go figure...

[edit on 26-3-2009 by converge]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Wow! This is a great thread regardless if anything can be proven or not.

So the american government is spending billions/trillions developing exotic technology, including all the cover-up costs, yet only a handful of people know anything. Do you guys remember when mr. rumsfeld stated the day prior to 9-11 that 2.3 trillion dollars went a-missing and the very next day a plane/missle just happened to slam into the pentagon wing that housed all the pertinent documents?

Then we have all these massive bailouts, with barely any accountability, being rammed down our throats. The cia and dea importing drugs from columbia and afganistan, a black budget that only a few people in congress get to see but must sign or else.... No offense guys but I think we are being played for fools and all the talk about we are not ready for this or that is pure bs. When will we be ready? 10,20,50,100 years from now???

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Maybe that’s why great Brittan and France and Canada are disclosing their UFO research. To put up the pressure that the US should disclose their UFO files. So they can confirm this kind of information that probably has leaked out. Then countries can put up the pressure of what is going on with this alien cooperative deals!

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by converge

"We do know however is that the Dulce story was originally created by the AFOSI people in Kirtland AFB to target Paul Bennewitz; and whether or not we can prove Schneider's injuries were caused by aliens the fact that he said he participated in a fictional fight in a fictional base made up by the AFOSI doesn't really help his claim, now does it?"
And precisely how do 'we' know anything about this, since the amount of disinfo coming from AFOSI would appear to be as valid as anything Schneider claims? Hey, no harm, no foul. Your supporting 'evidence' would appear to be lacking any substantive credibility as well.

www.exopolitics.org...

Nothing in the disinfo concerning this can be or has been proven true or false including your assertation.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by carole9999]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

"The fact that we cannot prove that his injuries weren't caused by aliens is of no consequence whatsoever. Why? Because he didn't prove they were caused by aliens in the first place."
Perhaps Schneider was murdered by an angry 'debunker' with piano wire? A search to find them with the evidence should be launched immediately, and the debunker severely chastised!

[edit on 26-3-2009 by carole9999]:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
A close friend of mine who was career U.S. Navy told me over 20 years ago that he had seen alien creatures working at Navy facilities. He was in Non-Destructive testing and also said he had seen and attempted to help examine alien craft. He said testing revealed unknown elements in the metals of the craft. Thats about all I remember of what he said but he had no reason to lie about it. He said it was just a matter of time until it became general knowledge but that it was so "far out" most people would never believe until they are confronted with it in a public manner.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
Here's how a feel about these types of claims...

Its very possible that the govt. is in contact with alien beings. The thing is, it would be such a well kept secret that I don't think there would be ANY chance of letting someone (at least a contractor) see something like this that wasn't supposed to.

I'm talking clearing the entire base, having the top notch security cover etc.
Seeing UFO's is one thing, but seeing an actual alien being for a meeting with govt. officials, well, I don't think anyone would be that lucky unless they were involved.

my 2 cents.

Humans are good at some things. Keeping secrets is not one of them. Neither is perfection amongst those traits. You are also overlooking the prime creeping death element here.... It is called routine. Routine get's more people killed in dangerous professions than any other hazard, why? Because routine subtly works upon the psych and chips away at caution. And that's when the accidents start happening.

If the government has truly been keeping alien contact coupled with interaction a secret since 1947 than don't you think that sixty years is enough time for occasional slip ups to occur? I certainly do.

We are humans and we do make mistakes from time to time even in the midst of controlled and trained situations. Now add sixty years of murphys law to that equation. This spells trouble for perfection. I think your giving humans a little too much credit here. We make mistakes it's just part of the game that this reality exposes us to.

Now, having said that I'm not at all certain that these second hand sources are credible. I certainly wouldn't bet the farm on it. But I sure as hell wouldn't bet the farm on human perfection in keeping the lid on everything at all times either. It's the circumstantial evidence factor that just keeps getting bigger and bigger which is the interesting phenomina that I can see here.

The list of people who have claimed seeing things that are extrordinary i.e. aliens, huge underground labs/cities, super sonic tunnel cars, etc. just keeps growing and growing. Mind you people are not claiming to see Santa Claus and his twelve reindeers nor the Cat in the Hat either. They are seeing very similar things from every corner of the globe, again and again.

That's the circumstancial evidence that I keep myself tuned to.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
he had no reason to lie about it.

This quote gets me every time. "He/they had no reason to lie".

If and when people lie - they do so for a variety of reasons. To hide something. To gain something...........or to tell a darn good story to impress someone and make them go "ooohhhh, ahhhhhh"....or stir up rumors or controversy.

Ever here the saying: "Dont let the truth get in the way of a good story!" Happens way more then many want to believe

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
If this story is true, and if there are aliens working cooperatively with our governments, then I have no desire to see their existence made public. Given what the various governments of the world do, and how they bow to the will of the corporate machine, anyone and/or anything that is in cahoots with them does not have the best interests of our world in mind. In my opinion, these alleged aliens are as evil and corrupt as the human associates to whom they provide assistance.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

And precisely how do 'we' know anything about this, since the amount of disinfo coming from AFOSI would appear to be as valid as anything Schneider claims? Hey, no harm, no foul.

We know from some of the parties involved (Moore, Doty). Don't want to believe Moore or Doty? Fine, I don't either but it's an undisputed fact that the first time the Dulce story popped up was at that time the AFOSI/Doty was targeting Bennewitz, that alone should raise some red flags as to its reliability and veracity.

Your supporting 'evidence' would appear to be lacking any substantive credibility as well.

I'm not the one making outrageous claims.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
So let me tell everyone here something. PLEASE READ THIS RESPONSE. My Dad works for Boeing Aerospace and has some sort of SECRET clearance although I am not sure as to the exact clearance but I do know he cannot tell me ANY information about his current project. He travels quite often and one of the places he frequently goes is to Edwards Air Force Base in California. I dont know if he has ever seen aliens or if he would have said anything to me but one thing he says whenever i bring up Area 51 is that while he cant tell me much that I shouldnt be concentrating on Area 51 because all the real secrets are at Edwards. Make of it what you will.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by converge

And precisely how do 'we' know anything about this, since the amount of disinfo coming from AFOSI would appear to be as valid as anything Schneider claims? Hey, no harm, no foul.

We know from some of the parties involved (Moore, Doty). Don't want to believe Moore or Doty? Fine, I don't either but it's an undisputed fact that the first time the Dulce story popped up was at that time the AFOSI/Doty was targeting Bennewitz, that alone should raise some red flags as to its reliability and veracity.

Your supporting 'evidence' would appear to be lacking any substantive credibility as well.

I'm not the one making outrageous claims.

"We do know however is that the Dulce story was originally created by the AFOSI people in Kirtland AFB to target Paul Bennewitz;"
Please read outrageous claim quoted above.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

"We do know however is that the Dulce story was originally created by the AFOSI people in Kirtland AFB to target Paul Bennewitz;"
Please read outrageous claim quoted above.

How is this an outrageous claim?

It's an undisputed fact that the first time the Dulce story was mentioned was at that particular time and in the context of Bennewitz and Kirtland AFB.

Are you seriously comparing this with Schneider's unfounded claim of being in a fight with aliens in the alleged Dulce underground base more than a decade after the information was given to Bennewitz?

[edit on 26-3-2009 by converge]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Are you seriously comparing the AFOSI unfounded claim of misinformation with Schneider's claim? Same difference. Do you believe the government on everything to do with this topic?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Dulce is pretty much due north of white sands and northwest of roswell.
white sands would be were the bodies recoverd in 1947 were taken and laid out until they were later stored in clear containers for preservation and moved to another site as yet uknown to me. could have been dulce, but I doubt it.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Are you seriously comparing the AFOSI unfounded claim of misinformation with Schneider's claim? Same difference.

Even if I was basing my statement merely on a AFOSI claim, it's not the same difference.

We know for a fact that Government and Military intelligence agencies routinely wage disinformation campaigns. On the other hand, while we have our suspicions and beliefs we just don't know that there are even aliens on our planet, much less waging wars in underground bases.

I'm sorry but that's hardly the same difference.

Do you believe the government on everything to do with this topic?

I don't believe anything the Government says regarding this topic, but my statement isn't based on a AFOSI admission; because for starters they never officially admitted to the disinformation campaign against Bennewitz.

Secondly there are numerous serious researchers who have looked into the Bennewitz/Doty/Moore affair and reached those conclusions.

How many researchers have vouched for Schneider's credibility? 0? How many witnesses are there that confirm Schneider's claims? None?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Excellent post weapon star and flag

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Haven't plowed through all 3 pages yet, but I do want to say this:

You guys can't be believing every Tom, Dick and Jane that comes out and says they've seen aliens, or shared Starbucks with an alien, or shared a candle-lit Italian dinner with Gorgan the night before she left for Zeta Reticulai (or whatever it's called).

Also keep in mind, that there are plenty of disinformation "agents" out there. If the government, or some shadow organization came to you and offered you a lifetime of security, and $10,000 a month for the rest of your life, and all you had to do was go on C2C or write a tabloid editor, etc; that you were walking down the street and an alien jumped out...would you do it? Probably not, because you're on ATS. And it doesn't stop there, there are plenty of hoaxers and attention hogs (was going to use a stronger word for a woman who sleeps with muchos menos), but in any case...look at the Haiti Video, look at the drones. And those were more believable then somebody talking on a radio show! Come on guys, the more ridiculous they make the UFOlogy field look, the more closer they are to winning out on those who seek the truth.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LokiNinja
So let me tell everyone here something. PLEASE READ THIS RESPONSE. My Dad works for Boeing Aerospace ...while he cant tell me much, ... I shouldnt be concentrating on Area 51 because all the real secrets are at Edwards. Make of it what you will.

What I make of that is that he may well know something, but bear in mind that he may not know everything. Richard Hoagland has a good phrase, "the lie is different at every level", and people are only told what they need to know.

My guess/opinion/suspicion is that some but not all of the real secrets are at Edwards, and that while the focus may have shifted away from A51/S4, there have been a lot of stories put out saying, "oh, all that stuff's been moved away"... and it makes me wonder:

Are the Janet flights still going on?

If so, then there's probably still something going on there. Possibly the ARVs have been moved, equally well, there may be technology there that's been back-engineered and still being worked on.

It is true that attention did get focused on A51 and that may have meant a change in location for some of the technology.

Does anyone else know of any other locations for Janet flights?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join