It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witnesses Claim They Saw Aliens at US Bases

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
How weird... just tried to post and it came out as "anonymous" so it hasn't got here yet.

Anyway, I'll leave it to come up, I'm pretty sure the mods won't bin it for violating T&Cs.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
Haven't plowed through all 3 pages yet, but I do want to say this:

You guys can't be believing every Tom, Dick and Jane that comes out and says they've seen aliens, or shared Starbucks with an alien, or shared a candle-lit Italian dinner with Gorgan the night before she left for Zeta Reticulai (or whatever it's called).

Also keep in mind, that there are plenty of disinformation "agents" out there. If the government, or some shadow organization came to you and offered you a lifetime of security, and $10,000 a month for the rest of your life, and all you had to do was go on C2C or write a tabloid editor, etc; that you were walking down the street and an alien jumped out...would you do it? Probably not, because you're on ATS. And it doesn't stop there, there are plenty of hoaxers and attention hogs (was going to use a stronger word for a woman who sleeps with muchos menos), but in any case...look at the Haiti Video, look at the drones. And those were more believable then somebody talking on a radio show! Come on guys, the more ridiculous they make the UFOlogy field look, the more closer they are to winning out on those who seek the truth.

I would do it ... I guess

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by drock905

because no one will believe construction workers......... and in order to build these bases you do need manpower... besides the area where the workers went too was off limits... and if you read correctly one them was terminated shortly after.......

[edit on 26-3-2009 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by converge

"I don't believe anything the Government says regarding this topic, but my statement isn't based on a AFOSI admission; because for starters they never officially admitted to the disinformation campaign against Bennewitz.

Secondly there are numerous serious researchers who have looked into the Bennewitz/Doty/Moore affair and reached those conclusions."

So you don't believe the government disinfo, but you are stating that secondhand 'research' on government disinfo is more credible than Schneider?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

Some of the aliens look exactly like us!
I think they are the Atlantians.
Some aliens look very different.
Think Star Trek / Star Wars.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by awake_awoke
S&F all the way.

Now, is there any way we can get a copy of this tape.....

I can make a tape for you. What station letters/channel would you like me to use?

How many "witnesses" and "second-hand" witnesses do you need?

Or would you prefer a phone call?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
What is this some kind of run around joke perpetuated by NASA? It's a text document. A text document that describes contracted workers able to access HIGHLY SECURED ZONES. You have got to be kidding me. Where the hell is the audio at? But none the less this is great news. The aliens are hiding in underground bases teaching humans how to build armadas of black triangles to rage war around the galaxy. Excellent. Get the Pope online. I look forward to harnessing pulsar technology. Screw nuclear bombs. If they don't come through and brave it out I'm sending in Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum to retrieve the crown. Better yet maybe I can just reach in and pull out the heart.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by converge

Originally posted by carole9999
Are you seriously comparing the AFOSI unfounded claim of misinformation with Schneider's claim? Same difference.

Even if I was basing my statement merely on a AFOSI claim, it's not the same difference.

We know for a fact that Government and Military intelligence agencies routinely wage disinformation campaigns. On the other hand, while we have our suspicions and beliefs we just don't know that there are even aliens on our planet, much less waging wars in underground bases.

I'm sorry but that's hardly the same difference.

Do you believe the government on everything to do with this topic?

I don't believe anything the Government says regarding this topic, but my statement isn't based on a AFOSI admission; because for starters they never officially admitted to the disinformation campaign against Bennewitz.

Secondly there are numerous serious researchers who have looked into the Bennewitz/Doty/Moore affair and reached those conclusions.

How many researchers have vouched for Schneider's credibility? 0? How many witnesses are there that confirm Schneider's claims? None?

Here is another account that 'backs up' Schneider's claims inasmuch as your 'serious researchers' back your assertation that this was an AFOSI government disinfo operation to attack Bennewitz. I must add, I am neither a believer nor a psuedosceptic--I am an open minded skeptic and do not dismiss your assertation at all. I do not agree with dismissing either side until they have been proven one way or another, which sadly is not likely to happen. Just because I find Schneider's claims credible (since he was 'suicided', we will not have any more input from him, which appears to be the purpose behind his death--purportedly (and I know what this term means/implies, i.e.'without evidence, hearsay) he had proof with objects of ET origin) which would make him particularly dangerous. The ones behind this cover-up don't care what you say, only what you can prove which makes sense. Although we seem to disagree on this point, we do seem to agree completely on the larger picture--that there has been a concerted effort to coverup the presence of off-world beings and technology and this is where the focus should be, not not this triviality. However, here is another support for the claim of Schneider (though bickering over this sincerely seems pointless in comparison to the larger picture). We could go on for pages doing this, albeit a waste of effort to 'prove' who is correct, when the truth is that neither one of us can.
Another ‘whistleblower’ that lends credence to the possibility that a firefight had occurred between US military forces and ETs in a secret underground base was Dr Michael Wolf.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
Wolf’s book Catcher’s of Heaven described a firefight between ETs and elite US military forces that had occurred in 1975 at the Groom Lake, Nevada facility that may have been related to what occurred later at the nearby Dulce:

The Greys shared certain of their technological advances with military/intelligence scientists, apparently often while prisoner "guests" within secure underground military installations in Nevada and New Mexico. The extraterrestrials have given the U.S. government some of their antigravity craft and a huge amount of fuel (element 115). On May 1, 1975 during one such technology exchange in Nevada, a demonstration of a small ET antimatter reactor, the lead Grey asked the Colonel in charge of the Delta Forces guarding the ETs to remove all their rifles and bullets from the room, (so that they would not accidentally discharge during the energy emissions.)

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by carole9999

I would honestly love to put the Dulce information either exposed as true or laid to rest. Since I live in NM, going there is hardly a problem, however, to do a thorough job IMO would take some expensive equipment to probe underground which I do not have the finances to purchase or lease. Additionally, the other obstacles may be the Jicarilla Apaches who probably would not enjoy the intrusion--and if there truly is an extremely classified black operation there my success at returning intact and reporting what I uncovered (unless a highly publicized and shared excursion) would be highly unlikely. I have intense curiosity but a good sense of caution (which is entirely different from fear). If anyone reading this has any suggestions on how this could be safely and objectively accomplished, I'm open to suggestions.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

So you don't believe the government disinfo, but you are stating that secondhand 'research' on government disinfo is more credible than Schneider?

What? That doesn't even make sense.

You're clearly convinced that Dulce was real despite the facts, circumstances and the people involved in the story.

There's no point in debating with people who believe something when all the facts point to it being a fabrication. Disinformation really works.

Have fun looking for alien bases in Dulce.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

No, not satellites--there are far too many of them. More importantly, they move suddenly and change course abruptly at tremendous speed. When they drop down, it is always vertical and extremely fast--an event I've witnessed at least ten times in the last two months. The reason I believe they are terrestrial is because of my proximity to WSMR. This, of course, does not provide evidence either way, terrestrial, joint, or ET, just speculation on my part. They do not stay in a stationary position as a star would do, instead they seem to be in constant (albeit slight) motion.

if you see these things that regularly then why dont you take video? it may go a long way to prove the very points you're trying to make.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by converge

"There's no point in debating with people who believe something when all the facts point to it being a fabrication. Disinformation really works. "
I agree that disinformation really works, and there is no point to this. There is really nothing to look at here, no underground bases just DUMB(s). So I will make this my last post on this topic and allow you the 'finishing' volley since you are so determined to be correct (though neither of us have shown 'proof' of anything). Interesting pictures of equipment provided by Phil Schneider (aww, could be faked like anything, but what the hell, eh?)

projectcamelot.net...
The first section of this page was written by Phil Schneider

[edit on 27-3-2009 by carole9999]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by homeskillet

No, not satellites--there are far too many of them. More importantly, they move suddenly and change course abruptly at tremendous speed. When they drop down, it is always vertical and extremely fast--an event I've witnessed at least ten times in the last two months. The reason I believe they are terrestrial is because of my proximity to WSMR. This, of course, does not provide evidence either way, terrestrial, joint, or ET, just speculation on my part. They do not stay in a stationary position as a star would do, instead they seem to be in constant (albeit slight) motion.

if you see these things that regularly then why dont you take video? it may go a long way to prove the very points you're trying to make.

I have attempted to do this, but my video equipment is not of sufficient quality to do it properly (actually I suspect that a telescopic lens would be of immense help in doing this) I will look into purchasing one. I will then need to learn how to post the video to the internet, as I have never done so. Since so many people are doing this on YouTube, it can't be very difficult. Although they can be seen clearly with the naked eye, they dart around erratically while 'in place', then move across what seems to be a great distance (I am estimating this from watching the speed of regular jet aircraft as a comparison, though these objects seem to be much higher in altitude.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
i picked those files inside the game "Area-51"
made from midway back in 2005. there is some wicked connection.
il post more later on. mean while check my you tube account for the audio "ripoff" of dr. winston cray and MR"white. account is "Monsterrun."

it takes time to write it down so here we go.

the first one is a confidential e-mail fallowed by internal affairs and information services (IAIS) investigation note on opperation DESERT RAT.

ps: i am juste copy-pasting this e-mail. i have nothing to do with it.---talking to google.

"From: [email protected] (can't say if this e-mail is valid and in use)
Sent: tuesday,september 14 1994 at 12:26 AM

TO: [email protected] (i did not check that one as well)
Subject: They're Here.

Dizz,

Chicken is in the pot, Orders are in my friend...

We have to go ahead to flood the internet. I sent you a bunch of pies yesterday that we made, check your email. Also there is a tons of .AVI and .WAV files on your FTP server for you to use.
Ask accident if you don't have access to the FTP. Get those out to every existing Alien/ Ufo/ conspiracy etc...sites out there that you can find. I whant you to hit every message boards, email
every webmasters...all that. The word for the day is "Saturation".

Also, pull the crew from whatever they are working on and get everybody on making new websites with all these "new found evidences" that i'm supplying you with. Use the new stuff that surfaced
from A51 (the real stuff) that's out there too. We whant it to mix in with the stuff we created so that they become synonymous with each other. The real stuff can be found on our FTP as well, in the
// incoming/ hoax folder.

if the findings from A51 get proven to be true as it looks like they are going to, well... Let's just say that would not be good for us. The plan is to add all these "evidences" that we created to the new
evidences that surfaced_and pretty much discredit the whole She-Bang. the subtities in the stuff that we created are just that subtle. it will take a while for whoever investigates this to realize that they
are phonies, but there there are dead giveaways hidden in each and every one of them. With that in mind, there will be some time to generate some hype before this whole thing (including the real stuff) gets disregarded as fake.

So get to work.

Save this email and i'll kill you myself. -----to google: yes it was in the original e-mail.

-FA"

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
still from the same game. "i higly encouraged anyone to fetch this game for pc and download the "bleh!" player profile. all secrets founds. check it out. not all of the secrets are ture thought, some are game releated. ps: try to read some files that appear on the pictures as they most of the time tells a different story.

and now the IAIS investigation report on opperation desert rat.

"From: Internal Affairs and Information Services (IAIS)
Sent: Thursday july 18 1995 at 09:45 AM

Subject:Urgent: Opperation Desert Rat.
Importance: High.

It has come to our attention that rogue agents under assumed names have begun to use the internet as an underground channel for distribution of classified information as it relates to our involvement with
Extraterrestrial Biologic Entities (EBE).To rectify this situation, we authorize the immediate creation of false personalities who will be logged onto major UFO message boards and internet relay chat sessions. Once these internet personalities have established themselves, websites supposedly created by them will go "live" with the sole purpose of discrediting and providing humourous coverage of the unauthorized information. A second set of personalities will also be created to serve as extremist UFO researchers. These people will claim credit for the unautorized information and transform it using absurd exagerations to appear hoax-like and nonsensical in a effort to further invalidate the significance of this data to the general public.

National Security Information Directorate.

this may contain information exempt from mandatory disclosure under the Freedom of Information ACT. (FOIA)" -----hey google its not me that wrote it. i am just copy pasting it. ok?

Air Force Flight Test Center Detachement 3 (AFFTC DET.3)

employes are are listed under "Pitman Station Nevada"

employes must never use these term to define their working place.
"Area 51, Dreamland, Watertown, The Ranch, Paradise Ranch, Shangrila, The Box, Red Square and Skunkworks
It is accepted to use"GroomLake" under informational refference how ever the establishment would rather prefer all employes to stick to the real name.(AFFTC DET.3)

il post you some more later. next will be. HAARP truth. and KGB found a secret alien saucer deep 200 feets below a mountain.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The original article was pretty interesting it would be nice to hear the recording.
The woman who wrote it is still a mufon member her email is easy to find.
Why not ask her if she knows anything more?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by fight back

We all know what disinformation is! The mixing of real intelligence with fabricated intelligence. The purpose is to confuse people so they would not know what to believe. The truth can be exaggerated to look silly and unbelievable, it can be downplayed or it can be outright "debunked".

There are many tried and tested strategies that can be used to plug leaks. The bottom line is there would be no reason to discredit or cover-up anything if that anything did not exist in the first place. The harder I see someone try to discredit someone else the more I know the information being shared is extremely important.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by drock905
How about the witnesses are just lying for attention or money. Or how about the radio station made it up for ratings?

Perhaps some people are dishonest but certainly not the majority. It greatly annoys me when "skeptics" resort to this line of thinking because its nonsensical to anyone with a basic understanding of how society functions.

The most annoying of all is "show me the proof" or its all bs as though there is no risk involved what-so-ever. Do you guys not understand that these workers have signed non-disclosure agreements with a government or corporate entity?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I agree that the contractors would get nowhere near anything sensitive, a base would surely have their own electricians/builders ect...
even a hotel has its own maintenance team.

Just had this thought of a base staffed with bio-chemists and astrophysisists and phoning out for bob the builder to give em a quote on new partitions for the level 5 lab

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth
The reason the underground military bases are referred to as "black ops military" is because this is the secret military. Just like the Vatican has a black pope who really runs the show.

What black pope are you talking about? Isn't the white pope oppressive enough for all catholics throughout the world? No abortion, no divorce, must attend service every sunday, etc...

And I am a christian, its just that I don't appreciate being told what is acceptable behavior and what isn't. Its one thing to suggest a particular lifestyle over another but its quite different when they start imposing things on you....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join