It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HIV Bombs (how low can you go?)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
HIV Bombs now.

www.news24.com... www.smh.com.au... yrhs
www.aegis.com...
au.news.yahoo.com...

Can anyone doubt that the Palastinians have just lost it? Once upon a time they may have had valid complaints against Israel. I used to think they were getting a pretty raw deal, but with this type thing they lose all sympathy from me. They have forfieted any sembalance of credibility.

It's about hate, pure and simple. Can anyone doubt it after this? I'm really starting to believe that they would rather kill and die than live in peace with Israel.

As far as I'm concerned, Israel might as well go ahead and take them out. The Palastinians leave no other option.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
[Edited on 20-4-2004 by asala]

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
what is the world coming to?

that truly is not a good sign for the future

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
they see all, I have read your sig and it offends me, but it's your choice to offend people if you wish. I have read some of your postings and find most of what you say to be very close minded and full of hate for people you don't even know.

So, are you saying that you approve of the use of an HIV Bomb on people in Israel (or anywhere for that matter)?

[Edited on 20-4-2004 by Ambient Sound]

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
jews are bad for the world...

The disease is called ignorance. When were you stricken?

As for HIV bombs.... Many countries are working on weapons that attack the biological systems of certain races. This in my opinion is no better OR worse.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

Hmm...you remind me of a very famous German leader..
Do you even attempt to "think" about things before you post them?

[Edited on 20-4-2004 by Shoktek]

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
HIV is too crazy. And its long suffering. The population will decrase . It might spread . I say f**k f**k f**k until HIV reaches the Jews and the attack would be on them. MWUAAHAHAHAH MWUAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoktek

Hmm...you remind me of a very famous German leader..
Do you even attempt to "think" about things before you post them?

[Edited on 20-4-2004 by Shoktek]

niice pic

anyway i do think and its a public board so i can say ANYTHANG

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
they see all, welcome to my ignore list. I'm now denying ignorance...literally.

As for thsi matter with teh bomb, this is just LOW. I was always neutral in this whole little squabble. Yeah, the Palestinians got a raw dela, but so did the isrealis. Now, it's over. The palestinians have sown the seeds, and now it's time to reap teh whirlwind..

DE

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx
they see all, welcome to my ignore list. I'm now denying ignorance...literally.

As for thsi matter with teh bomb, this is just LOW. I was always neutral in this whole little squabble. Yeah, the Palestinians got a raw dela, but so did the isrealis. Now, it's over. The palestinians have sown the seeds, and now it's time to reap teh whirlwind..

DE

kool im on some1s list...

ask me if i care???

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   

niice pic

No, it's not a public board dumbass, it is privately owned and run, and one of the rules clearly states if anything is offensive then it can be removed...I'm sure many jews on this board wouldn't really like your comments...

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I disagree Joseph. There is a difference between wanting to kill someone and wanting to make someone (and their families) suffer a slow, agonizing death.

In what way would an HIV Bomb advance or improve the Palistinian's stated goals? We've already seen that terror just pisses Israel off. I can't think of a quicker way for the Palistinian people to hurt their cause than stooping to something this vile.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
this has been posted two times already...

I thinkn Valhall posted it on the 13th as an ATSSN article and I posted it today...

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoktek

niice pic

No, it's not a public board dumbass, it is privately owned and run, and one of the rules clearly states if anything is offensive then it can be removed...I'm sure many jews on this board wouldn't really like your comments...

(EDITED DUE TO CONTENT)

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I don't see why this should change any viewpoints of the palestinians...just because a few palestinians have reduced themselves to such measures doesn't mean innocent civilians have it any better off...this is a radical group of palestinians, come on guys...it's the same thinking as "oh you're arab, so you're with the terrorists". The guys with this HIV plan are complete scumbags who deserve what they get, but not anyone else.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   

if jews think this is offensive OK...

do i care...

tell the #kkers im in NY...

Is there a reason you slipped that "kkk" in there? After your last posts I think there is...you should be banned, and I'm sure many jews would love to come to NY to kick your 14 year old ass out on the street.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
If normal palestinians don't want to be included in the Terrorist Catagory, then they need to take these people out themselves.

If they had any kind of leader that wasn't a terrorist himself, they would condemn this action.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ambient Sound
If normal palestinians don't want to be included in the Terrorist Catagory, then they need to take these people out themselves.

So...all palestinians are now terrorists because a few decide to set off a bomb?

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   

lol...the sad thing is I am offended by the utter bull# you have been posting, and I'm not even a Jew, or a Jew sympathizer at all...get a life little boy

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join