It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified Earth Device "Tracking Devices"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Im speaking of people reporting to have being "abducted" and inserted unidentified metal shards implanted in them.

Anyone have any research or facts on this OR is this just false flag Propaganda.
Any thoughts and views are appreciated thank you .

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Go to YouTube and type - Dr. Roger Lier - into the search box. I did that, and was really surprised. I watched one of the videos. The Dr and his surgery team removed an 'implant' from a guy. Then they sent it to Los Alamos National Labaratory. From there, it went to New Mexico Tech. With the best lab analysis available, the professional cnclusion was, that the object was the same material only found in very rare meteors. I'm like, "WHAT?!"

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by simonecharisse

Is that the same one it was supposedly attached to all his nerves aswell?..interesting to say the least.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Yes, that is the implant. Also mentioned was a material in the thing, that could not be sawed with the surgical saw.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I suppose you're talking about morgellons:

www.rense.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

# Disturbing sensations of insect-like crawling, stinging or biting on or under the skin (i.e. formication) # Skin rashes and lesions that do not heal # Fiber-like filaments, granules or crystals that appear on or under the skin or that can be extracted from lesions

Some say it's of extraterrestrial origin.

www.mayoclinic.com...

Morgellons disease is a mysterious skin disorder characterized by disfiguring sores and crawling sensations on and under the skin. Although Morgellons disease isn't widely recognized as a medical diagnosis, experts from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) are investigating reports of the condition, which they refer to as unexplained dermopathy.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
According to the Morgellons Research Foundation, primary signs and symptoms of Morgellons disease include:

* Skin lesions, often accompanied by pain or intense itching
* Fibers — which may be white, blue, red or black — in and on the lesions
* Crawling sensations on and under the skin, often compared to insects moving, stinging or biting
* Joint and muscle pain
* Fatigue significant enough to interfere with daily activity
* Inability to concentrate and difficulty with short-term memory
* Behavioral changes

Other signs and symptoms may include:

* Changes in vision
* Stomach pain or other gastrointestinal symptoms
* Changes in skin texture and color

How are so many sporadic and widespread symptoms categorized into one " Disease " ????? This sounds like another Government fabricated "Solution" to me.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
No it`s pretty real they put tracking devices to track their subjects and see how well they`re doing kind of like a scientist taking test on hamsters

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
It seems like you're talking about alien implants, although why you didn't just say that I'm not really sure. In that case, Roger Leir is definitely the best source of information on this phenomena. Whether you believe him or not is up to you (I'm undecided).

On the subject of Morgellons, however, I don't really see how you see these symptoms as 'sporadic' or 'widespread' (I'm assuming, based on your context, that you actually mean 'unrelated'). Here's how, quite clearly, they relate to each other.

Dermatological symptoms:
* Skin lesions, often accompanied by pain or intense itching
* Fibers — which may be white, blue, red or black — in and on the lesions
* Crawling sensations on and under the skin, often compared to insects moving, stinging or biting
* Changes in skin texture and color

Psychological symptoms:
* Fatigue significant enough to interfere with daily activity
* Inability to concentrate and difficulty with short-term memory
* Behavioral changes
* Changes in vision

That leaves only two symptoms on your list which aren't related to the bulk of the rest of the symptoms. But even they are related to each other as they both involve pain.

top topics

join