It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Culprits Of Financial Collapse Should Be Arrested And Prosecuted!!!

page: 1/

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
If this has been posted...my apologies, I searched first.

Ron Paul says we should throw the traitors in Jail! The men who have sold out The U.S. in this attempt to overthrow the United States from Inside!
There is going to be a realignment...and the fight is on! Those who want to keep The U. S. soveriegnty want out of the U.N., out of the IMF, and the World Bank!

The men who are trying to destroy The United States of America are propsoing a new monetary structure...the G7 and the Federal Reserve; The G20 and thier global solution ~ a global "New Deal" ...they are out to redfine the nations!

Please circulate this video...there is going to be a struggle!

Congressman Ron Paul says that the people responsible for the economic crisis should not be hailed as saviors and given more power to fix the problem that they created, but arrested and criminally prosecuted.

Paul told the Alex Jones Show that the only way the private Federal Reserve could be brought under control would come as a result of a mass uprising, noting that there is a lot more awareness in Washington about the Fed’s contribution to the economic crisis.

The Congressman has two bills before Congress, one to abolish the Fed altogether and another to audit the organization.

www.prisonplanet.com...

[edit on 24-3-2009 by burntheships] fix link

[edit on 24-3-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I have to say; it's amusing if you stop to think about certain elements of this scenario.

We still treat the Fed as if it were a singular entity, as opposed to it's true nature as a branch of the IBS, which directly or indirectly controls ALL the "Central" banks and reserves of the planet, generally speaking.

We still have the popular misconception that the Fed is 'Federal" as opposed to a private bank like, WAMU or Citibank.

We don't discuss that as a private for-profit entity, they pay NO taxes, and reside in Washington District of Columbia, OUTSIDE federal jurisdiction.

People seem ill-disposed to recognize openly that the corporate nature of the Federal Government renders it subordinate to the FED's policy-making power and the Fed explicitly states it does not answer to the people OR representatives of this country. (thank you Federal Reserve Act of 1913)

And amazingly, the Fed's actions which have been akin to infecting the global economy with poisonous financial vehicles, was attributed to the nation - the people of the United States - despite the aforementioned utter independence of the Federal Reserve Bank.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I realize it is pretty late in the game...still I think we need to resist!
Do what we can...now. Prepare for the worst, but resist to the end!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Indeed, they should.

I just watched Ron Paul on Bloomberg arguing with Benny and Timmy about their new plan. Some other guy got pissed off like no other and started yelling at the Timster, tearing him a new one... He basically told it like it was (can't remember his name, he spoke like 10 mins ago)

What the Treasury, Fed, and FDIC are trying to do with this new plan is selling private investors CDO's, financed by the Treasury.... Timmy said, well, I wouldn't call it a CDO.

But that's what it is.. a CDO.

(A CDO, Collateralized Debt Obligation, is basically a bucket full of crappy loans, from car loans, credit card, mortgages, anything)

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Ron Paul is as corrupt as anyone in DC. In 2008 he said repeatedly that he supported the Official Conspiracy Theory on 911 about 19 arabs who hate our freedom. !! His candidacy fizzled out after that. He's just another corrupt lying politician.

The answer to the credit crisis is jury nullification. Americans need to announce that we will NOT convict anyone charged with doing violence to these traitorous bankers and congressmen.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Make Speed Limit 45
Ron Paul is as corrupt as anyone in DC. In 2008 he said repeatedly that he supported the Official Conspiracy Theory on 911 about 19 arabs who hate our freedom. !! His candidacy fizzled out after that. He's just another corrupt lying politician.

The answer to the credit crisis is jury nullification. Americans need to announce that we will NOT convict anyone charged with doing violence to these traitorous bankers and congressmen.

I respectfully disagree with your first paragraph, but I respect you second greatly.

Whoever Ron Paul is, in the final analysis, may well NOT be who we would like to think he is. But he has spoken truth to power. And I have to respect that. Perhaps his intentions are not good, but the effect of knowing truth is to enable freedom. I must respect that too. Whatever his 9/11 comments are, I think they are just more 'party-line' garbage.

Jury Nullification is one of the few remaining powers that have yet to be stripped from us. The tragedy is none are briefed about it, even those participating in jury duty. And Judges have been known to go berserk when they are confronted with willful jurors.

In time I think they will find a way to eliminate it. for now, they simply avoid constitutional trials. And the BAR goes along with it... kinda sad - you know?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
make speed limit no he's not........when pressed for an answer on something as emotionally charged like 9/11 he has to be safe to have a chance of being elected in "their system"......i remember the video from when Carl Cameron at one of the debates asked paul if he believes he was electable (and then he stuttered "their way" and paul did a double take) ...ATS was abuzz about it until enough members here (who probably value the voting privelage to choose between two puppets) decided cameron just misspoke...

Rockpuck was it Sherman the democrat from Cali...

someone needs to get rude with these guys....and stop acting like it's some DAMN gift for them to come to congress and market their b.s plans (which only care about sustaining their way of life...i.e asset values of a connected investor class) at the expense of taxpayers....

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
[

Jury Nullification is one of the few remaining powers that have yet to be stripped from us. The tragedy is none are briefed about it, even those participating in jury duty. And Judges have been known to go berserk when they are confronted with willful jurors.

In time I think they will find a way to eliminate it. for now, they simply avoid constitutional trials. And the BAR goes along with it... kinda sad - you know?

I don't see how the govt could eliminate jury nullification - unless they get rid of jury trials and that would be a very very big step.

I think most jurors don't even know that they have a right to acquit the guilty. Defense lawyers are afraid to make the point because it will anger the judge and then they'll never win another case in that courtroom.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
make speed limit no he's not........when pressed for an answer on something as emotionally charged like 9/11 he has to be safe to have a chance of being elected in "their system"

BS - Ron Paul participated in covering up the murder of 3000 americans by their own govt. There is no way to justify that. Actually if Paul had aligned with the Truthers, it would have HELPED his candidacy. His big problem is he's a skinny little runt that most voters ignored. A blockbuster statement from him like "of course 911 was an inside job - everybody knows that" would have really put him on the map and done him a world of good.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Make Speed Limit 45

Really, while I encourage you to expound here on this thread about jury nullification in relation to a means to resist the overthowing of the U.S. Soveriegnty by a bunch of evil corrupt greedy traitors...I have to object to your tasteless personal attack on Ron Paul making fun of his personal appearance. Ron Paul is speaking truth about the plan to overthrow the U.S. from inside...and you are wanting a movie star?

Really...come on now...we had the movie star from texas and now we have the movie star from kenya and you want another movie star???

And...this thread is not about 9/11. As horrific as it was...what these crooked traitors are about to do will kill off half the bleeping world!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Middle aged, kinda bigger guy, kept interupting Timmy when he was speaking to tell timmy how much he really didn't care about his BS..

Wish I caught his name, I have great respect for the way he didn't let these guys BS their way unchallenged (ron paul talks to much to actually get anywhere in a debate, his only flaw)

Edit, don't think it was sherman.

[edit on 3/24/2009 by Rockpuck]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
.I have to object to your tasteless personal attack on Ron Paul making fun of his personal appearance. Ron Paul is speaking truth about the plan to overthrow the U.S. from inside...and you are wanting a movie star?

I didn't make fun of Paul's appearance - just stated the fact that he's not a dynamic looking guy and that hurt him with the voters.

As for speaking truth, Paul should come out and say 911 was an inside job. He knows it - he's known it for 7 1/2 years as has every member of congress. How can you defend a guy who helps cover up the mass murder of 3000 americans by their own govt.??

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Ron Pauls appearance?

The reason Ron Paul didn't appeal to the voters is quite simply he's to conservative for them. As for his "cover up", it would be political suicide, and I would rather have Paul in Congress.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Make Speed Limit 45

. Americans need to announce that we will NOT convict anyone charged with doing violence to these traitorous bankers and congressmen.

those 'traitorous bankers...' were allowed to behave as they did...

whereas, the rest of us are micro-managed
as to what foods
we are allowed to eat, (WIC programs),
the choice of tobacco useage (extra taxes pending)
And just about everything under the Sun...
whereas the bankers were permitted a free hand in creating unregulated
debt and speculation derivatives/CDOs/CDSs/Swaps/naked shorts, etc etc

with the American Taxpayer not sharing any of the ill-gotten gains --but
saddled with the costs of the 'bets' made by the bankers that can't be paid-off by the counter-party bankers.

Ron Paul might have been OK, but Ralph Nader made it his life style to bring down the crooks in business & office

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

The reason Ron Paul didn't appeal to the voters is quite simply he's to conservative for them. As for his "cover up", it would be political suicide, and I would rather have Paul in Congress.

He's not doing any good in congress but he could have done a lot of good by coming out in favor of 911 Truth. For a legitimate political prez candidate to say that would have been dynamite. But he chose to lie.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Make Speed Limit 45...

LOL...you are so stuck on bashing Ron Paul...
Anyone else on your bad list?

top topics

join