It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican's sneeking back into Mexico - Wow, I love it ~!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by moonwilson

Very true the only thing that is not all truth is paying taxes. If you may or may not no, many illegal immigrants pay taxes with false information, but none the less they pay taxes. I use to work fo Abercombie & Fitch, your probably thinking how is that connected. well i was the overnight manager. I had to hire a team to come in after closeing time, 10pm and close down the store, meaning fold every single peice of clothing back to proper standards. I will tell you that it is very hard hireing legal citizens that would do that job. Many of my employees were illegal with false cards and information. But they would never complain, always gratefull and always at 100% capacity. I had 2 legal citizens that worked at night. My personal friend and a young teen. that was it. They all had their W2 forms and they all payed each year. So yes some do go along like pestasite and leaches without every paying taxes, but many others do pay taxes.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

There isnt a difference between an illegal criminal and a legal criminal. Crime is crime. I hope you see that.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Armour For Victor

Very true the only thing that is not all truth is paying taxes. If you may or may not no, many illegal immigrants pay taxes with false information, but none the less they pay taxes.

Let's not pretend that "many" illegals pay taxes. They are paid in cash by their employers and most do not pay taxes on that money. That's specifically how the employer can pay the illegal so little money.

I use to work fo Abercombie & Fitch, your probably thinking how is that connected. well i was the overnight manager. I had to hire a team to come in after closeing time, 10pm and close down the store, meaning fold every single peice of clothing back to proper standards. I will tell you that it is very hard hireing legal citizens that would do that job. Many of my employees were illegal with false cards and information.

Which makes you a criminal.
Thanks for enabling the problem !

But they would never complain, always gratefull and always at 100% capacity.

Like they had a choice. They were probably afraid that if they said anything, they'd have the INS called on them.

I had 2 legal citizens that worked at night. My personal friend and a young teen. that was it. They all had their W2 forms and they all payed each year. So yes some do go along like pestasite and leaches without every paying taxes, but many others do pay taxes.

Again, a few do pay taxes but the vast majority do NOT pay taxes. You're basing that on your one experience.
I own a construction company and I can tell you right now that I have no problems getting actual US citizens to do any dirty, nasty job there is let alone getting them to fold some silly shirts

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

There isnt a difference between an illegal criminal and a legal criminal. Crime is crime. I hope you see that.

Peace.

Yes illegal immigration is a crime.
And there is no such thing as a legal criminal.
I understand that

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Very true.... I will tell you that it is very hard hireing legal citizens that would do that job. Many of my employees were illegal with false cards and information. But they would never complain, always gratefull and always at 100% capacity....

For all who are complaining, here is a dose of reality. [ not specific to you Armour For Victor, I just liked your post.]

I have a friend who is hiring... He is looking for 1 engineer. He has gone through, literally 1000 resumes and around 100 interviews. NOT ONE interviewee wants the job, because it DOESN"T pay enough.

The job is for 40k with benefits, and an incentive performance bonus/commission at the end of the year. Total - 80K.

Every person he interviewed and declined, said it wasn't enough money!

Do you think this is just happening at this level? Professionals?

ANother example.
My niece works for a restaurant chain in Los Angeles. She is looking for entry people to start and then work up to manager. Initial pay is 8 Dollars/hr. WITH benefits (unheard of). Every person (about 50) that walks in (of all colors and races) want to immediately start as a manager, and they want to start at 10+ Dollars/hr. She finally hired a young black woman, a dropout who was willing to work hard and move up the ladder.

In this Economy... People turning down jobs!!!!

So don't tell me there are jobs being taken.. cuz nobody wants them, at least not at the pay levels being offered. THAT is what's wrong today. Everybody wants big money, and want to be managers, but don't want to put in the work.

Oh,... and as far as the engineering job... I TOOK IT!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Well for one thing i never said that most do. I said some do.

Yea, im a criminal, i have no problem helping those who are willing to risk everything for something better.

Wont hesitate to do it again either.

Peace!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwosigns

Very true.... I will tell you that it is very hard hireing legal citizens that would do that job. Many of my employees were illegal with false cards and information. But they would never complain, always gratefull and always at 100% capacity....

For all who are complaining, here is a dose of reality. [ not specific to you Armour For Victor, I just liked your post.]

I have a friend who is hiring... He is looking for 1 engineer. He has gone through, literally 1000 resumes and around 100 interviews. NOT ONE interviewee wants the job, because it DOESN"T pay enough.

The job is for 40k with benefits, and an incentive performance bonus/commission at the end of the year. Total - 80K.

Every person he interviewed and declined, said it wasn't enough money!

Do you think this is just happening at this level? Professionals?

ANother example.
My niece works for a restaurant chain in Los Angeles. She is looking for entry people to start and then work up to manager. Initial pay is 8 Dollars/hr. WITH benefits (unheard of). Every person (about 50) that walks in (of all colors and races) want to immediately start as a manager, and they want to start at 10+ Dollars/hr. She finally hired a young black woman, a dropout who was willing to work hard and move up the ladder.

In this Economy... People turning down jobs!!!!

So don't tell me there are jobs being taken.. cuz nobody wants them, at least not at the pay levels being offered. THAT is what's wrong today. Everybody wants big money, and want to be managers, but don't want to put in the work.

Oh,... and as far as the engineering job... I TOOK IT!

He should have taken resume's from Michigan. There would be literally thousands of people that would have taken that job.

Michigan has had job fairs where the pay was $10-$12/ hour and there were literally thousands of people lined up for less then 100 jobs.

Many engineers just out of college would drool over a 40K/ year job.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sadisticwoman

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Hehe even their own country doesnt want them!! HA!! I live in FL and see MANY illegals here and it's very annoying!
Now Mexico knows how the entire US feels when it comes to people illegally sneaking into OUR country. Great post!

This is the kind of post that makes some people support illegal immigrants' rights more. Do you know what this sounds like? This sounds like you don't think of them as human beings. They're "Illegals", just like Africans were "'n-word's". It dehumanizes them so you don't feel so bad making fun of them, laughing at their misfortune as this wonderful troll is so eagerly demonstrating.

I understand that our illegal immigrants shouldn't be here, but they do not need to be dehumanized, and people need to see both sides of the issue. If your family were starving, or being threatened by drug dealers, and the only way to make your life better were to be to leave your country illegally, wouldn't you?

Of course you would.

Mexicans are humans, just like you.

I live with this daily and it's very annoying and hurtful to people where I live. I have no problem with them and I know they are humans but they do not need to be here taking our jobs and then complaining how much they dont like this country. I know many people who are illegal and complain daily about what they dont have, yet they wont learn the language fully or do anything to be here legally yet they want to complain how we dont give them anything. I work hard for my money and this country and it is not fair that they are allowed here and do NOTHING to support this country. They work and pay no taxes yet we give them support and help?! How fair is that?!

I dont dehumanize them in any way. They need to do what is right to be here and they sure as heck shouldnt complain about what they dont have when they have more here than in their own country. I DO have family in this situation and they annoy me. My sisters mother in law has been here 30 years and doesnt speak English and is here illegally, yet she complains about everything and how we should speak Spanish! She is not the only person I know like this. So my family is in this situation and I think they need to do what is required to be here and not complain otherwise leave! I am more than willing to help people less fortunate but when you complain about what you have when you are breaking the law then I am sorry no I will not support you in any way. This is my own opinion, sorry if it offends anyone. This topic just really hits home more than anything.

Ha ha, can you imagine if Native Americans felt this way, and had enough resources? Man, America wouldn't exist like it does now. We came to THEIR COUNTRY, stole THEIR RESOURCES, ruined THEIR LAND and slaughtered anyone who thought to argue!

This country was FOUNDED by illegal immigrants. Show some damn respect to your heritage and patriotism towards your country's history.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by sadisticwoman]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nwosigns

Couldnt have said it better myself!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Oh I think I totally messed up my last post....sorry. I am new to posting here sorry. I was talking to the guy who said I dehumanized them. Sorry I will try to fix it.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Next_Heap_With
this is soo wrong man.....

you so called :patrios: have it all backwards, and act in the most inhuman way possible....

if you love this country so much, and you love the constitution then why dont you support the bill of rights?...human rights for everyone..eh?..creeps

Sorry, I think those documents apply only to America. If the rest of the World would like to copy them, so be it. But internationals are NOT protected by the Constitution.

In this economy any employer who hires an illegal alien should be fined no less than $100,000 and face a minimum of 5 years in jail. We need to crack down on the illegals and the people who hire them.

If the Gov was truly worried about employment for American's, they would crack down. Luckily some states are beginning to.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Sadly, he had about 40 resumes from detroit, you know, out of work auto workers. He showed me some of their letters declining the job, and they all pretty much said the same thing....

I need more money.

Truly sad.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

Well for one thing i never said that most do. I said some do.

That's not what you said.
Here's a quote from your post

If you may or may not no, many illegal immigrants pay taxes with false information

Notice the word MANY and not SOME???

Yea, im a criminal, i have no problem helping those who are willing to risk everything for something better.

There are plenty of LEGAL US citizens who are looking for something better.

Wont hesitate to do it again either.

Peace!

You better hope you don't do it around me. I'll turn you in so fast, your head will spin for weeks.

If you don't support your country, you should find another one that suites your needs.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwosigns
reply to post by jfj123

Sadly, he had about 40 resumes from detroit, you know, out of work auto workers. He showed me some of their letters declining the job, and they all pretty much said the same thing....

I need more money.

Truly sad.

I find that hard to believe.
The only possibility is that he wanted massive amounts of experience with little pay.
I know quite a few engineers and they're desperate to work and would have gladly taken 40k if it were a reasonable job.
I think there's more to this then meets the eye.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I will not work with a Hispanic "they make me look bad". They are real go getters they work the hardest of any I have seen. Unfortunately they were doing the jobs that a lot would not do and I give a lot of them respect for that. Someone needs to do the jobs kids out of school are not dependable and the ones that are they think there the boss after a week and wont more pay for the same work. My money goes to the one that deserves it. I just wish more would become citizens and if my kids were going hungry I wouldnt think twice about jumping a boarder. They are not all dogs or scum and like I said I wish more would become citizens that way I would not have any reason to disk like the things they do.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Ah! You got me! some and many, many and some. whats the difference when it involves thousands, but were not speaking statistics. Well im glad there are people here that support are country so vigoursly, and i truely mean it. I support my country 100% I believe in Border laws and limitations. I get what you are saying. But im also glad that there are people here willing to help others. Like the lady who gave my mom her first job cleaning her house when she was here illegaly before amnesty in 86. Or the people that allowed my father to cut their grass for petty money to eat. Others who gave them a place to stay before amnesty. Because with out them I probably wouldnt be here. My mother wouldnt of gotten her citizenship in 86 and she probably wouldnt have her superviser job for Parkland hospital in billing and collection. My father wouldnt be a chef at a resturant. we probably wouldnt have our 3 cars and 4 bedroom house. We wouldnt have to go through being kicked out of our house because or rent. Glad those days are over. So yea. Like i said im willing to help anyone who truely needs it. AGAIN. call me what you like, it doesnt change anything unless their is action.

Peace!

(not a negative comment towards you, just a more profound reason and example)

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillbilly4rent
I will not work with a Hispanic "they make me look bad". They are real go getters they work the hardest of any I have seen. Unfortunately they were doing the jobs that a lot would not do and I give a lot of them respect for that.

Please be specific about what jobs US citizens would not do? I'm REALLY curious.

Someone needs to do the jobs kids out of school are not dependable and the ones that are they think there the boss after a week and wont more pay for the same work. My money goes to the one that deserves it. I just wish more would become citizens and if my kids were going hungry I wouldnt think twice about jumping a boarder.

So where would you stop?
Would you rob an innocent person to feed your kids?
Would you kill an innocent person to feed your kids?

They are not all dogs or scum and like I said I wish more would become citizens that way I would not have any reason to disk like the things they do.

No not all but many are criminals both here and in mexico.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

What about the criminals here, in your backyard?
Many illegals do become criminals regardless if their mexican, asian, african, indian, english. Criminals are criminals, so why even bring that up. You can take all the illegal people in this country, down to the smallest infant and I almost certain we will still have negative media coverage all over the states. School shooting here, robbery there and murder here. Doesnt change anything.

Peace!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I'm all for helping people within the bounds of the law.
I own a construction company and I've gone without pay for months so my employees could still pay their bills. By the way, I'm not rich by any means and over those months, I could barely pay my own bills. My point is that I'm all for helping people out within the system but many illegals abuse the system which costs me money I don't have and force me to make decisions that hurt my employees. How is that fair?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

What about the criminals here, in your backyard?
Many illegals do become criminals regardless if their mexican, asian, african, indian, english. Criminals are criminals, so why even bring that up. You can take all the illegal people in this country, down to the smallest infant and I almost certain we will still have negative media coverage all over the states. School shooting here, robbery there and murder here. Doesnt change anything.

Peace!

So are you saying that since there are homegrown criminals, we shouldn't bother with the imported ones?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join