It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cattle Mutilation Or Secret U.S Training Program

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Although we seem to have a staggering amount of evidence, confirming the fact we're not "alone", something can't be explained.
For many years, farmers have found mutilated livestock on their properties. I don't think there's any need to go into detail, since my friends here at ATS without a doubt, knows whats being done to these animals.

It's puzzeled my small brain, that any Gov. Black Ops Program, would risk the chance of being caught with both hands in the "cookie jar". Maybe these strange tissue removals, are being used as "food" for someone or somebody. If so, it could surely be done in a more efficiant and stealth manner.

Please check this 1983 video I came across last night. Now this would make more sense to me, scary as the prospects may be.

Go to YouTube, search for Cow Abduction by Alien on 1983 -- I'm new at this, and not totally sure how to pull video from YouTube to ATS.

I don't know if this have been seen before on ATS, if so..... My Bad. Any thoughts on the subject would be appreciated.

Peace Dude's & Dudette's

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
will watch the video later, cause doing it at work is off-limits for me

anyway, if this is for nutritional purposes, i think it would be easier to simply clone the cows, hm?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
[edit on 24-3-2009 by Skinon]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Your vid contains an invalid id.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
haha yea was editing it now, but no need, Ta!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
What about mutilated humans? Think this is by black ops or the grays?

www.crowdedskies.com...

1. Although the victim had been dead for forty-eight to seventy-two hours there was no sign of being eaten by animals or starting to rot, as would be expected.

2. There was no smell.

3. Bleeding from the wounds had been minimal.

4. The lips and flesh from the face had been cut away.

5. The eyes, ears and tongue had been removed.

6. Neat round holes, one to one and a half inches in diameter, had been made on the shoulders arms and head, stomach and anus and tissue and muscle had been extracted. The holes had not been made by bullets.

7. The major organs within the chest cavity had been removed, a perfect small hole having been made through which extensive digestive organs had been extracted.

8. The scrotum, but not the penis had been removed, and all pubic hair had disappeared.

9. The rectum had been cored out. Despite the devastating mutilations, there was no sign that the victim had been bound or had struggled in any way

WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES

The images can be found at the bottom of the link www.crowdedskies.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Yea thats been posted up before, pretty crazy could of been a drug related mafia killing, but then again coulda been dem dam Aleyaaaans!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

HAHAHAH
That video is hilarious,
Thats gotta be a hoax

And the ufo looks more like a disk made of light or something,
doesn't look metallic.
Lmao,

Jacob

new topics

top topics