It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
1. Although the victim had been dead for forty-eight to seventy-two hours there was no sign of being eaten by animals or starting to rot, as would be expected.
2. There was no smell.
3. Bleeding from the wounds had been minimal.
4. The lips and flesh from the face had been cut away.
5. The eyes, ears and tongue had been removed.
6. Neat round holes, one to one and a half inches in diameter, had been made on the shoulders arms and head, stomach and anus and tissue and muscle had been extracted. The holes had not been made by bullets.
7. The major organs within the chest cavity had been removed, a perfect small hole having been made through which extensive digestive organs had been extracted.
8. The scrotum, but not the penis had been removed, and all pubic hair had disappeared.
9. The rectum had been cored out. Despite the devastating mutilations, there was no sign that the victim had been bound or had struggled in any way