It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent FEMA Warning with Timeline

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I do have a question, will the small communities get help or will we just be left out?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I've said it before and I'll say it again.
If what they say is true, and all they do is tell this anonymous crud, at what point do the "people in the now" become complicit?

If this stuff is true, it's time to start naming names, otherwise STFU!!!!

These "watch out" folks who won't even name themselves, much naming names of others who are involved, but they want people to know that they are "in the know", either put up or shut up.

It's time to out them, if they're doing it, the only way to stop them is to make it public, not making it public from the shadows, that's just more of the same.

I call B.S. because they're so concerned, but won't give any details, only abstracts, Liars, Liars, Liars.......... or fools.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Anything goin on after the fact of the original posting?
Ive looked around a little bit and havent found much.
just to add to the conversation, what part do you find truthful?
I find their attitudes and the general talk they are having to be reality based, like reading their faces and attitudes of the "actors" in the video.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyjames65
I do have a question, will the small communities get help or will we just be left out?

Oh I don't think the small communities are going to get off the hook that easy. Look at David Koresh, a community doesn't get much smaller than that.

Edit to add: Crazy you might like this vid, about the bchip. The music is good too. www.youtube.com...

[edit on 23-3-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by guinnessford
reply to post by Bombeni

Anything goin on after the fact of the original posting?
Ive looked around a little bit and havent found much.
just to add to the conversation, what part do you find truthful?
I find their attitudes and the general talk they are having to be reality based, like reading their faces and attitudes of the "actors" in the video.

At face value NONE of it seems truthful, I mean if I was to go by what my past senses know, I would say that pair are about 12 short of a full dozen. But the way things are moving now, these trillions of dollars down the drain, job loss to the max, nobody is spending their money because we don't trust anything? Sometimes we have to follow our gut feelings. Things don't feel right, something is around the bend and I don't think we're gonna like it.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I'm not rubbishing this completely, but their source may have overheard a training scenario. I'm sure FEMA work with the local PD's all the time to prepare for emergencies. Maybe the time-frame mentioned was purely hypothetical.

Of course, even if this were the case, it's kinda worrying that FEMA and the police are even thinking that such a thing could happen!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I appreciate you bringing this hearsay testimony, but concrete evidence is needed before I need panic-sex.
reply to post by pluckynoonez

like the man said....sit back and wait.

everything i read in here is almost the opposit of the news over here (eu)

except for one world government and a global currency to replace the dollar. and brittan in the lead followed by china.
(today paper new global currency to replace dollar china agree).
so what does that mean for the usa???

and the global warming hoax off course.taxes everywhere
G20 comming up missle launch korea same time, military all over the place...

do the math.. this is just a video it could just confirm it all

some one has to be right..right?... can you afford to be wrong on this one?

do some digging ( while the internet is still there as you know it
www.youtube.com... )
you''ll see...

CX

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Maybe the source who overheard the FEMA conference, was hearing about the scenario of a drill and not the real deal?

A large part of this makes sence to me, then again theres a large chunck of my butt thats not sitting too great with it either.

This guy on the video comes up from the city to support the urban groups who are lacking "troops", and what do you know! Not the moment they get thier someone overhear all this from FEMA....so they go forth and make a recruitment video for whatever group they are. Instant support, mission accomplished.

It's Divine Intervention! When i hear about groups being needed o be formed, i'm simpathetc until i hear those fateful words, "JESUS"!!!

I back off fast as i can as what that gives me is the chills nd thoughts of cults in the past that have prepared and gone to meet thier maker.

This vid may well be a genuine info source for us all to watch out and prepare.

Then again.....it does also look like a group sayinh the right things for people to Join their gang. It would be lovely to hear who was the person who overhear FEMA saying all these things?

So how to take it?

1) Option 1: Start preparing or continue to prepare fo Sit X, and if it comes...all we'll be arranged our side as swell!

2) Option 2: Ignore it as many will, and weake up in a few monhths with the fastest and most important shopping list to write ever!

Choose well people.

CX.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
This is really old news-And I mean really old news

www.uaff.us...

This guy has predicted all that has happened LAST YEAR!!!. Before any of this and with pretty good accuracy. He is on his way to be right about everything else as well. Printing money that isn't worth anything and owing more than what you make as a country can only spell disaster. And it will, Hyper-Inflation is about to take hold of the economy and It's going to break It's back. People will riot when they can't get the creature comforts they need to survive. Those things like food, water, and a warm place to stay will drive people out into the streets in protest. So the cops have to be ready-that's all. I really think these people are recycling this story for their own personal amusement or are being fed some BS from their buddy who was at the police station and overheard a secret meeting with the cops and FEMA. You would think that a high level meeting of different arms of law enforcement about something as sensitive as this would be held in a secure location, like a federal government building perhaps????

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Very well put..........For all those who question just look at what this present adiministration has achieved in a very short time. The dark shadows behind our government and the countries they control in the world are wanting to move very quickly.........it is happening right before our eyes. The poster from EU says it best, just look at his new papers.

Everyday its something else ethier in the US, Mexico, Canada or oversees. Its like one big puzzle and finally after decades of planning all the pieces are lining up.

Just this weekend the Swedish bank exec "Mr Fix It" was asked to come to the US. What do you think in the hell for?? One word.......Nationalization

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Boy you see the main stream media here in the US covering "Mr Fix It"

God Speed To All Of Us

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by Bombeni

Already posted here on ATS yesterday.

I appreciate you bringing this hearsay testimony, but concrete evidence is needed before I need panic-sex.

Dammit Plucky! Didn't you listen to Chad??? He said you can't wait...that you had to be doing whatever is in your heart...now....please PM me your email address so we can arrange a "rendezvous," point

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ARNOMANNN
This is really old news-And I mean really old news

www.uaff.us...

This guy has predicted all that has happened LAST YEAR!!!. Before any of this and with pretty good accuracy. He is on his way to be right about everything else as well. Printing money that isn't worth anything and owing more than what you make as a country can only spell disaster. And it will, Hyper-Inflation is about to take hold of the economy and It's going to break It's back. People will riot when they can't get the creature comforts they need to survive. Those things like food, water, and a warm place to stay will drive people out into the streets in protest. So the cops have to be ready-that's all. I really think these people are recycling this story for their own personal amusement or are being fed some BS from their buddy who was at the police station and overheard a secret meeting with the cops and FEMA. You would think that a high level meeting of different arms of law enforcement about something as sensitive as this would be held in a secure location, like a federal government building perhaps????

Actually, I think the news is even older than that, way older:

www.endoftheworldprophecy.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Youre senmses are right from what i feel, also.
I very much beleive something is right around the corener.
And we will not only dislike it, but i think we are going to downright despise it.
Maybe you or i have an extra sense of feeling for these things, and im not saying we are special; at all.
There are many more people with us having these "feelings" of impending doom
I recently clued (complete lack of a better term) my girlfriend in on our lie-backed world, and she is taking it very well.
She asks me all the time what i feel is going to happen, and all i can say to her is something big, and bad.
And most likely before the summer is done, i feel when the weather gets a little colder, that would be tho oppotune time for "evil escapades" to begin.
First, the raising of heating costs, then gas will go up (both kinds, natural and auto), and that will really stress whats left of our economy, and with all the people barely affording mortgages, now the heat bill will seriously choke them
And when 1/2 of the nation is living in cardboard boxes, we will "welcome" these nice warm fema camps. At least thats what i see may happen.
And, like usual when i make a statement, ill follow with, its my opinion, i know we all have them and they all stink....
But, i hope it doesnt happen.Any of it.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I don't think it's been posted yet, but I found the same story on Hal Turners Blog.. Turner says:

Police Officer Reveals FEMA Plans

A Police Officer who attended FEMA meetings at his local police department, was made thoroughly aware of federal plans to be implemented in the USA at the end of August or early September.

Get accustomed to the words "federalized" "voucher" "check points" and "dissident" because you're going to start hearing them a lot.

The officer is going to be on Hal's show March 25, 9pm Eastern time.
www.halturnershow.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

i read a 50 word blurb about the policeman & the FEMA plans.....

but there was a 300 word tranche about wwwHalTurner
getting a new server, restarting his radio show, on the 25th...
and then continuing IF he gets 200 people sending in $5 mo.
to keep the site running.....

hmmmmmmm....

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Basically he overheard a scenario with FEMA trainers.
They were talking about a hypothetical scenario to train police in emergency management.
A made up situation.
Big deal.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Before this is over they may have to close the banks. That's when all the problems may start.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by Bombeni

Already posted here on ATS yesterday.

Dammit Plucky! Didn't you listen to Chad??? He said you can't wait...that you had to be doing whatever is in your heart...now....please PM me your email address so we can arrange a "rendezvous," point

Easy what you say about my Plucky-Goddess!
I love her and her views, and may defend her if my Godess beckons!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

Originally posted by guinnessford
reply to post by Bombeni

Ok, my bad.
But am i wrong in thinking they are using words that everyday people wouldnt use?
Unless it is a scripted thing.
I dont know many people that would say "federalized"
or even go as far as taking a conspiracy as far as the er's around the country.
Like i said, i hope it aint so.
But it does seem to have a little bit of truth to it, to me, anyway

I do think they had a script, notice the spiral notebook. Maybe they just wanted to be sure to say everything that needed saying. Actually 'federalized' is not an unusual term. The thing I question is why FEMA would do this with the doors open I guess so that any Tom Dick or Harry could listen in. But if it's in the plans, maybe they figure it is not a bad idea to allow it to start leaking out now. But wouldn't some of those cops be talking by now, telling their friends and families, to the point it would be headline news already? On the other hand I ditto your comment that it has a ring of truth to it.

This can hapen and it's 'plausible' as mythbusters would cite.

Story: When I was applying for a temp job 15 years ago in a flat job market, I was waiting for my interviewer and I couldn't help but over the one-sided phone conversation that was going on in a nearby recruiters office that went something like this... "Our stated wage for this position is $23 per hour and the employee that we are considering for this position would be making something in the range of $13 per hour"

That hit to the heart of another personal grievance of mine regarding headhunters and the rise of Temp Agencies over the last decade or two; making loads of cash per hour over the backs of workers. They scoop up the jobs and make them unavailable for direct hire at the behest of companies bottom line. Companies don't have to offer benefits and can release a worker via the Temp Agency on a whim with no obligation to an otherwise faithful dedicated employee. As always, there are trade offs best left to a different conspiracy thread. It ties into my story though so there it is...

Open door policy can and does happen for better or worse; but always consider the source. I'll be looking into the claims of these two, as well.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by elfie
FEMA camps are a figment of Glenn Beck's highly active imagination.

Done much research on the FEMA camps? Pretty easy to do! There has been open discussion by Senators and Congressmen about FEMA camps!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join