It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockefeller: Internet is "Number One National Hazard"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I got the 100th flag!!!!!

good thread - we know why they hate it - they didn't understand what they were doing - we have met the enemies and they are funny or stupid and argue on the internet just like us - they are also friendly

world peace - you can't stop it from happening - long term trend

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

rockefeller what a repulsive man & family........
just like the
rothchilds........

its not that the internet is any form of a national security hazard its the fact they hate the genuine folk in this world getting together and chatting and informing each other on important things we need to know about.......

THIS IS OUR RIGHT OUR FREEDOM TO CHAT HOW DARE THEY...

S&F

[edit on 23'3/2009 by surrealist1978]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
And for those that missed it, Google Video is stopping their video service. For all you know, the process has already been started, and the video discussion being stopped. It is time that there be a distributed video system made, just like bittorrent, but distributed video , there the videos do not exist at any location, and can be streamed on the fly over an onion skin type of network. If people do not do this, there might be some real tough issues on the market, if I know how I would do it, however, the technology is there, and it is time that is is done.

Number One... make it so ....

Gotta go Dylan again before they ban all protest songs

And I'll tell it and think it and speak it and breathe it,
And reflect it from the mountain so all souls can see it,
Then I'll stand on the ocean until I start sinkin',
But I'll know my song well before I start singin',
And it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard,
It's a hard rain's a-gonna fall.

are we gonna let all liberties slip away? the FIRST ammendment is being assaulted so tptb can live out some power trip?

Protoplasmic Traveller is one HELL of a writer ... I reserve the right to read him at my leisure....

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This is because his introductory Bill that he put in around may/08 was sent to thier Computer Science department to see what can be done, but has yet to get it back ...

Means hes getting he wanting to push on that thing to come back so he can finish the fine tunning on it..

[edit on 23-3-2009 by Bldrvgr]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Well first australia and now i bet there going to try to look at censoring the internet under the name of "national security" or some other bs. I sincerely hope that the USA still have some elected officials that still actually represent the people to help stop what is no doubt going to happen.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Human kind has amazing potential. And like Chomsky, I see victory. We are not worse off that 200 years ago. We ARE moving forward, becoming more humane, caring more, becoming more cooperative. The evil geniuses that others see I dont see. I see the most fearful of all humans, who hoard, and wheel and deal, not out of evil or genius, but deep fear that there will not be enough for them if they dont. And who sell their fearful agendas to the rest of us, (who often dont see them as they truly are) and we all spin and dance to this fear based tune.

I really do love and admire your attitude. It is always a wonderful thing when someone sees the positive potential.

I don't know if I was lucky or cursed but about the time I was 6 years old something fairly unusual took place in my formation. While the other kids were fighting over the swings, and trying to hop on the merry go round at the park, I thought the most fascinating thing in the world was to sit under the pavillion talking to the old men. This was back in the early seventies, they didn't call the Swat Team then when they saw a small child talking to a group of older people.

They were all members of what American History likes to refer to as our greatest generation and oh I just could not get enough of their stories. Some of them were die hard capitalists, some of them were avid communists, some had been executives, some had been laborers, some were religious of various denominations and some were agnostic while other's athiest. Of course they all loved to passionately argue their causes in gentlemanly ways, and when they discovered I was actually absorbing and comprehending every thing they were talking about, who better to referee and judge a winner than the person who had no vested interest.

They switched from debating strictly amongst themselves for jovial sport, to trying to impress upon me everything they knew and could share.

Despite their vast differences in political and religious and social idealogies they all loved the United States of America, the Constitution and while none would concede there weren't better ideas to be had or found, that our way of government was certainly the one working best year after year.
Most of them had fought in at least World War II and some of them World War I and II. the only ones who didn't worked in vital defense areas and weren't allowed to fight.

They all shared another thing in common besides their love of America, and the Constitution, and that was their fear for it's future. They had already spied and spotted disturbing trends, and seen the machinations of big corporations, and propoganda and the constant inroads into our liberties and democracy they were making. They had all read 1984 and they were all afraid it would happen some day.

They explained to me about the powers that be, how the world really worked, that what I would be taught in books and at school were all watered down versions of the truth, but more often than not out right bold faced lies.

They did a good job, too good of a job, by the time I was reaching my teens, it wasn't possible for me to be brainwashed in school, I knew too much, I questioned too much, I attempted to correct too much.

Imagine my chagrin where my studiousness was not rewarded but condemned and I was declared incorrigible and made a ward of the state.

Of course I had already read and learned all about that system and process too, so the state even in a completely controlled environment just couldn't get a handle on my independent ways. I made it just too humiliating and costly for them, and I imagine I made it look all too easy in the process. It wasn't, but hey, when you are falling off a cliff you had better try learning to fly!

They threw everything including the kitchen sink at me, to therapy, incarceration, a CIA tutor, physical torture, deprivation, and I just kept holding my ground, never yielding and making every attempt as coslty and frustrating as I could for them.

They became the Germans of 1916 way before I turned 16 and said, hey if you want to walk away, don't hold us to your right and our obligation to school you until you are 16, no harm, no foul.

It was a victory, it was a defeat. The victory is I had held my ground and refused to accept nonsense or be cowed into submission, the loss was I would never have an education pedigree to rise to any true prominence inside the system.

It was a heck of a gamble, I wasn't not just thinking outside the box, I was living outside of it, and not even allowed in it!

Have I championed some worthwhile causes in my day to help people. I sure have, but more often than not, when the deciding moment would come, that would determine victory or defeat, the people I was trying to save, were usually off getting their beauty sleep, or standing in some line, to do the thing, for the people, they hated to do, and wanted to rebel against, while I was facing down the opposing hordes and all their weight alone. No problem, I could even win most of those, just one little problem, I wasn't trying to win it for me, I was trying to win it for the people who claimed they wanted it.

As time went on I learned to focus helping individuals, not causes, or movements, and that I could do a lot more good that way, and have a lot more positive impact that way.

I kept growing, and learning, and seeking out mentors, who could teach me more about outside of the box life and times, and why people so loved the box.

By the time I was in my early twenties I had been around the globe a few times, learned all kinds of amazing things, often right from the source, and by the time I was in my mid twenties I stumbled across the real powers that be in my work.

I was in travel, and I knew geography and cultures inside out, and I knew the best places to be if you were really somebody, and I knew the best places to be if you were really nobody, and where you would be comfortable if you were somewhere in between.

I had no idea that my place of work was situated smack dab in the center of the enterprises, businesses and clubs of some of the most powerful and influential people in the world, but it didn't take them long to find out someone who actually had a clue was available who could really comprehend the level of service, style, access and sometimes secrecy they required in their travels.

When they realized I was actually able to guess accurately almost 100% of the time, why this one or that one would really want to travel to that destination at that point in time, it really blew them away. I actually understood what they would be after and hoping to gain, and it really fascinated them that a young man with no real education, but impeccable manners, and good presentation could almost magically know so much.

A lot of them would openly lament that they didn't teach the kinds of perspectives and deductive reasoning I had acquired on my own at Harvard and Yale.

They became just like the old men under the pavillon themselves, now trying to explain their perspective for my approval.

I didn't but hey, when you are in business, and they can make your phone ring from calls coming from the halls of Congress, the White House, the Mayor and the Governors Office, and some of the most prestigeous frims in the world, and you pick it up and the person on the other line says the Powers that Be told me I should call you to get and do this, why look a gift horse in the mouth?

I try to get along with everyone, I try not to judge anyone, I see some merrit in everyone's side, at the end of the day I try to find the most merrit in the mirror. I adjust accordingly based on what I see.

Those old men when I was a kid were right. What a kicker huh?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The internet is hazardous for the Rockefellers and their kind. Their twisted plans are being exposed by the alternate media outlets on the web and they want it stopped. This thread reminded me of an Aaron Russo interview from a couple of years ago when he talks about his former friend Nick Rockefeller.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
The irony of this is that now, in the midst of the storm, is when this comes to the forefront. We should know by now that when we hear it from the hill it is truly just a matter of time.

The tried and true use of fear is being pulled from the magic hat again.
we will be told that it is for our own protection, and they will mention the invisible "terrorists" and everyone will get scared and say yup you better tighten security, what did you have in mind? well not everyone but there are a lot of sheep out there. This was foreshadowed after 9/11 when they set the stage by saying that the terror cells communicated by hiding messages in the coding of pictures.

This was of course a lie meant to get the idea out there and let it sink in, most have probably forgotten, but they heard it and remember it somewhere buried. They may very well could have communicated in this way, but I believe it was a lie simply because even if it was as the official story said a terrorist plot, they would never have communicated in this way, there are just to many other, easier alternatives.

Back on point.
The issue is these lines in the sand come and go and then are drawn again, over and over all the while practically daring Them to just try and cross this line back here and you'll see what happens, and the only thing that ever happens is the drawing of a new line.

By the time poeple would have been motivated to physically unite and react to the loss of this freedom (notice I did not say right) The ability for us to effectively communicate and organize will be gone.

Believe me that if, lets say martial law is declared tommorow in order for our own good to save us from some imaginary threat,

THE INTERNET WILL BE OFF LIKE A SWITCH......POOF!!!

How much do you want to bet that any website in the MSM or under apporved control would be repeating an emergency broadcast "this is not a test"
Everything else will be shut off to save bandwidth for the "important messages" that will tell us all to stay in our homes, and to "prevent" panick.

I would bet you 100 ameros that they have this in place RIGHT NOW!!

It is the next logical progression to the order. It will not happen until they have finished killing the economy, but it must be done before disarmament!

The stage is set and now they will again use the deadliest weapon in their entire arsenal......Patience

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
if they start to # with our internet, we need to start doing something ... really .... otherwise free speech is over ...

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
You cannot kill a concept once it has been distributed.
You cannot kill an idea.

You can only kill the people who have it!

That was the great mistake of the book burners!

The people would only reconstitute impromptu networks.

I can easily forsee us all opening our wireless access points, removing the security and forming our own national neighbor to neighbor network, should they every bring the internet down to silence us. There would be those who setup stronger equipment to bridge the gaps, and others who boosted existing equipment in basements.

I can see no more certain way to bring about a revolution than trying to take the internet away from americans, it will only hurt their own corporations which are completely dependant upon communications.

The important government computers are not even on the internet, they are on secured networks of their own. The concept as presented is bogus.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienChaser
THE INTERNET WILL BE OFF LIKE A SWITCH......POOF!!!

How much do you want to bet that any website in the MSM or under apporved control would be repeating an emergency broadcast "this is not a test"
Everything else will be shut off to save bandwidth for the "important messages" that will tell us all to stay in our homes, and to "prevent" panick.

I would bet you 100 ameros that they have this in place RIGHT NOW!!

Once that happens, Internet service providers, media centers and all other businesses which rely on internet revenue would lose profit or collapse entirely. Nevertheless Im sure your government and my government are working very hard to censor our information by blacklisting domains. They just need some more excuses. Put it this way, if we continue to share this information which includes sedition - they will contact the host of a website to remove their content.

A recent example of this was the user groups which occurred on Facebook inciting threats against the alleged arson of the Feb Australian bushfires. The Australian court could not 'properly prosecute' the criminal based on 'bias' jury.

The internet is their number one hazard because it is difficult to censor such a large amount of 'free' information. Without censorship, our morals are degraded however we lose our right to define right and wrong.

Another thing to note is a 'balance' which governments are talking about through 'freedom of information acts' and government transparency, but talking is not doing!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Sorry, but the people will only take so much.

I do not see myself ever going to violence, but one day I will flip and curse up a storm at some sort of authority like figure.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
the paranoia expressed in these posts is kind of frightening.... before everyone gets carried away, if the Rockefellers et all were as powerful as you believe them to be, then the INTERNET would never have been developed in the first place! AND it would have been restricted.. instead we have a global, open platform, mass communications system -- the first in human history.

the wealthy probably do control the earth, and democracy leaves them untouched. BUT what are you guys proposing? to read these posts, the only answer is ANARCHY! did anyone out there read Hobbes? Lord of the Flies? human nature is what it is, there will always be disputes, a ruler and the ruled. the question is -- is today so bad, that we overturn the entire system?? -- i think the elite need to wake up to the main concern of the people -- the LIES and the SECRECY and the COVERUPS about technology, ufos, who we are and why we're here -- because THEY do know a lot more than we know and it seems like momentum is building like never before for disclosure. maybe then, people can unite more, work together, and we can move into a better phase of human history.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpadeofAces
Most everyone is correct in this forum in the sense that "they" don't want the internet around anymore because they can't do their dirty deeds without someone else hearing about it and spreading it like wildfire. Question is, how in the world will Mr. Rockefeller going to check his Gmail and AdultFriendFinder accounts when it shuts down?

There is no way the internet will be disposed of. If it is, then we will have to go back to the old BBS days...unless they kill dialup too...

The internet makes too much money for people. IF they were to try and control it more people could rebel by not using certain parts of the internet that would help him and others like him profit.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
To quote +++The Mentor+++ from The Hacker's Manifesto

This is our world now... the world of the electron and the switch, the
beauty of the baud. We make use of a service already existing without paying
for what could be dirt-cheap if it wasn't run by profiteering gluttons, and
you call us criminals. We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek
after knowledge... and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color,
without nationality, without religious bias... and you call us criminals.
You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us
and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals.

Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is
that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like.
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me
for.

I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual,
but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike.

No amount of censorship will stop us. Truth will prevail.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

There was never any national security, look around wake up people. The only security attained in this vast deception was for the corporate america. As far as I am concerned they blew it.

Do Not Trust the GOVERNMENT !!! They have not earned it. Just keep searching for TRUTH, it may set you free. Maybe we should start a movement, no NWO without the accountability, demand that the NSA files be opened and all factions of our society held accountable. They won't need them if they want NWO anyway.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by space.odyssey

For crying out loud .... did we all watch the video of Jay Rockefellah saying how much he "respects" Bush Jrs Director of Intelligence .... and Obama's ?? ... ahhh he respects them and so should we ... sleeeeep my prettys ...

CODE RED >>> CODE RED >>INTERNET ATTACK IMMINENT!!!! .. like the old terror "codes" they used at election time ....

Ok I got a $20 the next false flag is some major "hack-off" that will make it imperative that the internet be made safer for the general public ...

say goodbye to your allies on ATS..... Internet 2.0 coming ..because we have YOUR best interests at heart .... really we do...

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

internet is one of the only liberties some people have on earth, and it will be the first thing taken down when the crap hits the fan.
We'll be aware of something wrong happening when our connection to the WWW is cut. Then the NWO will try to take over...

Can't believe a Rockefeller can speak publicly without problem. After all, they rule this country don't they?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

Thanks for the vid, I haven't seen this one

The funny thing is I opened TPB to find the torrent using this persons browser

thepiratebay.org...

and I got the red screen saying: Reported Attack Site! This web site at thepiratebay.org has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences. Attack sites try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack sites intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

This is a first for TPB, now I can honestly say I have never gotten a virus of any kind from that link, this is getting seedy....

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mozzy
the department of defense is attacked 3million times a day.

well guess what genius. maybe it's time to take the DOD off of the internet. holy crackers, am i a genius or what? wow that was so hard to figure out. maybe i should be president.

That's exactly one of the options that Rockefeller was implying - that, or beef up DoD security so the national hazard is nullified.

It appears ATS can't see past their own paranoid delusions of freedom being sucked from under their feet.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join