It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained :Soaking Wet

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hi guys, was thinking about this the other day and was wondering if anyone would be able to share their views on what they think this is.

My partner and i were in bed (oh lord, this sounds sooo suss lmao) asleep. I was awoken because my side was unusually cold. I put my hand over to touch my shoulder, and that side of my body was absolutly soaking wet! First thought was, omg my partner has wet the bed (lmao). I woke him up and was yelling at him because i thought he had wet the bed (lol) but to my surprise his Pj's were completly dry, only mine were soaked. It was then that i noticed there was no smell, only a clean smell i would associate with water. I felt the bed, and it was SOAKED THROUGH, it was dripping onto the carpet through the matress. There were no water bottles in our room, no leaks all the windows were shut. This only happen a couple of months ago, and i can still not explain it???

Cherry

P.S : I've probably missed some this, please ask questions, i'll be happy to answer.

[edit on 22/3/09 by CherryDuck]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Well, depending on if you are a woman and how old you are, or depending on if you have ever had a hysterectomy,you could be starting menopause. This is VERY common symptom of menopause. It's horrible, trust me. LOL

Anyway, after my full hysterectomy this started happening to me, it's called "hot flashes". When you are sleeping you can have a hot flash, get sweaty, which then makes you cold and wakes you up. Many times I have had to completely change my night clothes and my bed sheets. Horrible horrible menopause stuff.

Peace

Edit to add, sorry missed the soaking through the whole bed part, that does not sound good. Maybe someone was drueling really bad? I don't know.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by amazed]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by amazed

I'm 18 darling lol and my pj pants where dry only my right side was wet, lol. Thanks anyway

Cherry

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Oh well, lol you know how it goes, and I did say depending on how old you are.

Peace

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
So no one has any ideas or any similar experiences. I'm not saying it is an abduction, just wondering if this is common in abduction cases?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I had a similar incident which happened about 25 years ago.

I had taken a nap in my sons room one day and I woke up with my legs from the knee down and my feet really cold and wet.

I got up and pulled the cover back to find the bed soaked all the way thru to the matteress.
It freaked me out because I know I hadn't pee'd in the bed.
Windows were closed so.............

But I just added it to the list of other WEIRD things that went on in the house...

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
First off do you own a water bed(lol)?

If not then what time of the year was it? Like summer?

How many covers do you use and are they all cotton or synthetic?

How close were you to your partner? He might have been breathing a little to close to your back.

You could be getting night sweats? You don't necessarily have to be hot to sweat.

Any leaks in the ceiling?

You could of been drooling! And rolled onto the saliva and it might have smelt clean because maybe you brush your teeth before going to bed?

If your concerned about it see a doctor.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CherryDuck

This is purely speculation but some feel that our dimension is adjacent to other dimensions, sort of like foam bubbles. And sometime the membrane between the dimensions warps or folds and we experience
what is in the other dimension. Also many think that paranormal events are dimensional aberrations.

The only physical manifestations I have personally experienced is a two hour space of missing time.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrlJester
First off do you own a water bed(lol)?

If not then what time of the year was it? Like summer?

How many covers do you use and are they all cotton or synthetic?

How close were you to your partner? He might have been breathing a little to close to your back.

You could be getting night sweats? You don't necessarily have to be hot to sweat.

Any leaks in the ceiling?

You could of been drooling! And rolled onto the saliva and it might have smelt clean because maybe you brush your teeth before going to bed?

If your concerned about it see a doctor.

Lol: No water bed

It was autumn

I have egyptian 2000 count sheets

I was close to my partner but i am every night.

Lol Wasn't drooling, and it wasn't sweat.

Don't really want to see my doctor because he will think i'm crazy.

THis probably sounds crazy but the liquid had a kind of (please dont laugh ) a kind of weightless property to it. I'm a skeptic when it comes to abductions, and things like that, i just want to get to the bottom of this.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Remember the movie Poltiergeist where the woman got yanked back from the other side in the bathroom ceiling above the tub and she was covered with ectoplasm flemy goo? Or from the tub or something. Or it was the little girl-I don't remember.

Maybe it was something like that. An interdimensional abduction. (probably the wrong term). Only the crossing substance is waterlike.

I have a memory of going through the mars gate via a transport method that left us drrrrripppping wet on the other side. Yet was purely fresh-like the freshest water-but not water at the same time.

Perhaps you have been transported by a highly advanced species.
I found the description of the man of the mars gate in an article that I don't entirely agree with. I'll be back with it in a minute.

I felt they were profoundly upstanding. And beyond comprehension in this sense.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherryDuck
THis probably sounds crazy but the liquid had a kind of (please dont laugh ) a kind of weightless property to it.

In your first post you said it was dripping through the bed. Uhm, how can it be weightless, and dripping through the mattress at the same time? Maybe I don't understand, "weightless", to me that means it should have been floating around your room.

Peace

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Eep, i hope i wasn't abducted lol. Are there people that have been abducted from a bed that thier partner was in as well??

Cherry

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by amazed

lol ummm, it didn't have the same density as water? Does that make more sense?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Lol floating around the room?! Well I have not studied into ectoplasm or abduction juices(lol)?! If it ever happen again maybe you should get a sample like put it in a jar?

Was it clear?

Sweat doesn't always stink.

Egyptian cotton is awesome, but it can hold heat very well.

I'm a psychologist and i'm gonna ask a serious question. Do you get night terrors? Which is where you have extremely vivid dreams and/or nightmares?

To the most extreme and i'm not trying to scare you! You might have an abnormality in your hypothalamus gland(the brain) where your body will produce liquid(water) without the body overheating or getting hot.

I've just done some research and there have been many reports where people have reported being abducted and returned to their dwelling to find a viscous watery substance on their person. I don't believe in alien abduction either and ectoplasm is hard for me to believe with out physical evidence, but that goes for just about everyone.

If you really are concerned and don't want to see a doctor, put a camera on you while you sleep! Preferably with night vision so you can see the liquid materialize. I'm serious about this if you are. Seriously tho don't over exaggerate this stuff okay?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Well, what an odd experience. Well its not in anyway natural. If the human body were to even lose half of that amount of water you would have died so fast and would probably been all shriveled up. So I doubt it was persperation or even wetting the bed.

I have to ask:

1) Were you dreaming?
2) As a child were you ever near water? Perhaps you swam a lot or had an occurence of when you almost drowned?
3) Did anything weird happen that day?
4) Are there any leaks in the house, that you may not be aware of?

After you provide the answer to these questions I should be able to come up with an answer.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
hi,

i never would have posted this, but then i saw your post and decided to talk.

i went throught to my bedroom the other week to get into bed and there was a huge wet patch on the bed. it was soaked right into the mattress.

this was before i got into bed!!! no one at all had been in there. no ceiling leaks etc. normal temperature.

i had to put some towels underneath me when i slept that night.

also, my partner told me, THIS MORNING after i got up she found a wet patch in the bed, but yet i was stone dry and so was she.

very weird, whats going on???

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Fact being is there might not be an answer to her case! Losing 5% of the water in ones body is enough to account for the wetness soaking through her sheets. I had asked earlier about "night terrors". And leaks!

For the most part I don't know if she wants an answer? Not to say your lying, but you might have of subconsciously created a series of events leading to the wet bed. You may never find your answer and it might drive you crazy?! I hope that isn't the case that is why I recommend you take precautions like video to make sure you don't make yourself crazy with the crazy goo from space.

Don't Fret!

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CrlJester

Ok, yeah it was clear, i do get night terrors ( i have sever chemical depression and anxiety, but am on medication for it, have been for a year now). Good idea about the camera. It is just really wierd because there were no leaks in the room, and when i say SOAKED i mean it was like someone had turned a hose on high and pointed it at the middle of the bed for 10 min lol.

1) Were you dreaming? : No, which is wierd now that i think about it because i dream every night, very vivid.

2) As a child were you ever near water? Perhaps you swam a lot or had an occurence of when you almost drowned? I have always been near water, but have alwasy been very confident in water

3) Did anything weird happen that day? Nothing out of the usual that i can remember

4) Are there any leaks in the house, that you may not be aware of? Absolutly not, i had a look because if there was i would have had to tell my land lord.

Thanks so much everyone for your posts, and help. hope we can get to the bottom of this!!!

(don't worry CRLJester, i'm not going crazy lol, just thought someone might have had similar exp and maybe answers )

Cherry

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Lol I'm glad to hear your not obsessed over this phenomenon. But to have a clear understanding is what everyone wants right?

Good night!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join