It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Knowledge of Conscious Reality the Real Conspiracy?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by -mytym-
Very interesting topic. I have strong suspicions that we are masters of our own reality. The problem is most of us don't realise this, as the OP alludes to, and of the minority of us that do, most are restricted from turning our suspicions into proactivity by an ever-increasing volume of mundane preoccupations.
That's a poor excuse though...

I apologise if I'm going off topic, but I was just introduced to this line of thought moments ago when reading an earlier post on this thread. One of the problems I find with this realisation is that our perceived dependance on mundane things such as work and other activities each and every one of us are obliged to do in the current society prohibit, or at least severely restrict me, from delving deeper and experimenting with the notion that we are in complete control.

A parallel for me is lucid dreaming. Often I am dreaming and notice things that are out of the ordinary, but am prevented from carrying out further analysis which would confirm that I am indeed dreaming, purely because I feel I have more pressing matters to attend to. The more pressing matters I speak of are merely day to day activities that I perceive to be more urgent and take precedence over analysis of my current reality. As I'm only dreaming the opposite is true. The same could be said for our perceived waking reality.

I guess this is where the courage of our convictions is called upon.
Indeed. It is one of the first things a Mason learns in the 1st degree, as well as a major revelation of the 32nd degree in the Scottish Rite. (Or, at least, in my current interpretation of the Royal Secret of the 32nd degree...) If you can't make time to take control of your own life, and balance that with your duties to family and work, then you most likely will go along as a sheeple and have no real impact on the world around you. It takes effort to strive for that balance, but if you can do it, then you CAN put effort into changing the world with your will.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
For those who may be struggling in their quest for a transformation in conscious awareness, or who may wish to accelerate the evolutionary process, I HIGHLY recommend this program. It is working WONDERS for me.

www.centerpointe.com...

Take a close look at the science that supports it

www.centerpointe.com...

I've been using this for almost three months now, have stopped smoking, and well, I feel like a kid again, and have a newfound control over my thinking and ability NOT to think, energy levels are high, happiness, joy, satisfaction, all are high. Brainpower, learning ability, focus, all enhanced by many orders of magnitude.

It's not that expensive, and involves a simple thing you can do every day (meditate).

I believe that in this technology, is imbedded the "wisdom of the ages" insofar as it works to make the unconscious conscious, while opening the pineal gland or third eye. And, as an added benefit, it causes the brain to begin creating and releasing various hormones and neurotransmitters with major healing and anti-aging properties.

Just think - to medidate DEEPER than a Zen Master or a Yogi Master, right out of the gate. The program also includes a lot of wonderful support material to help make the entire process simple and easy to understand.

As I continue I believe that I will become a powerful force of healing in the world, and if I can do it, then anyone can.

Best,

OmegaPoint

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
OMG, just today I picked up his book, "The Secret History of the World as laid down by secret societies" by Mark Booth. He studied Philosophy and Theology at Oriel College in Oxford and worked in publishing for over 20 years . He is now the publishing director for Century, and imprint of Random House UK. According to the book he published many writers in the field and eventually met a man who clued him in to all the ancient mysteries believed by Sufi's, Templers, Roscrucians, Cabala, Hermeticism, esoteric freemasonry and madame Blavasky. Not a fan of Blavasky but I don't know that much about her. Otherwise he exclude current channeled material.

He states he will reveal the teaching of ancient mystery schools that have been hidden since the beginning of time and only a few know.

Like I said I have just started but I was impressed with his credentials and this has always been a subject of intense interest.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Whatever the ultimate secret hidden knowledge is, it's going to bust out of the inner circle soon, and then the mountains will be laid low for these so-called high priests and keepers of the flame. They dropped the ball, and have wrought so much death and destruction, that they no longer deserve to possess it. The individual, in relation to God, is everything. The witholding, is wrong. Peple ARE ready now, and those who aren't simply will not be able to comprehend it, or put it into pratice.

"And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
Whatever the ultimate secret hidden knowledge is, it's going to bust out of the inner circle soon, and then the mountains will be laid low for these so-called high priests and keepers of the flame.

It is busting out right now and has been for a good couple years at an increased pace. I have been told by a Mason (girlfriend's family friend) that this awakening thing started happening about 10 years sooner than expected.

I agree, time's up for keeper's and guardians. They served their purpose when they were needed but I fear some are simply trying or will try to preserve the organization beyond its intended purpose. What do you do when people outside in the general population may very well have advanced beyond the level of the inner circles on their own?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Yeah, if I joined, I would want to go straight to the deepest interpretation of the ancient Egyptian Osirian Cycle mythology, "grok" that fully, then be on my way. Only problem is, there probably wouldn't be anyone at Lodge who's been fully initiated into it. And besides, what use is it, to "get" something of such profound importance, without being able to share that thing with the world.

And there are many ways to achieve the same degree of enlightenment and purpose.

I think they may end up getting surpassed if they don't share it, placing their entire system outside of the new inner circle or sphere of awareness and then they'd be screwed.

Whatever it is, we're ready to recieve it and grok it most fully.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   

And there are many ways to achieve the same degree of enlightenment and purpose.

I think they may end up getting surpassed if they don't share it, placing their entire system outside of the new inner circle or sphere of awareness and then they'd be screwed.

I have pondered the idea that such actions may be deliberate to bring about that very effect especially to see to it that it is in the posession of the common people. Existence won't allow stagnations. If we're ultimately better off because they conceal things and we're stunted in they don't, then keep on hoarding I say. But in truth it hasn't been hoarded and thus kept from true seekers but it's not exactly taught in every classroom either.

Then again, it could just be things playing out despite efforts to not fully loosen the reigns, that there are certain developments that cannot be prevented and pressure only accelerates them (kind of like superbugs from antibiotic overuse
)

Whatever it is, we're ready to recieve it and grok it most fully.

In my opinion you are grokking things quite well.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
so our conscious reality is owned by aliens.
our brains have been dumbed down to a zombie type mind set to increase conformity and increase production of a aliens controlled universe.
as i think unhappy thoughts the weeds grow in my garden.
as i ignore the world around me i fuel the smouldering population with ignorance.

my quick fix.........
think happy thoughts and flowers will grow in your garden.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Thanks for posting this information. I just ordered the demo. I used to meditate but got out of the habit and find it difficult to quiet my mind long enough to try.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

And besides, what use is it, to "get" something of such profound importance, without being able to share that thing with the world.
Why wouldn't you be able to share it?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

And besides, what use is it, to "get" something of such profound importance, without being able to share that thing with the world.

The occult knowledge, the esoteric meaning. you swear oaths to keep it secret.

Ok then, tell us about the esoteric meaning of the Isis-Osiris-Horus fable, tell us all about the tools and how they are applied. Tell us about the sacred geometry and how that works. We're not idiots, we're quite capable of comprehendiing anything in this universe.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I can't recall at the moment, was it Casey or Hall that mentioned the keys to unlocking much of the knowledge were destroyed millennia ago? Well, someone mentioned that in any case. There is the distinct possibility that they haven't the keys to many of the mysteries and those in the inner circles are prowling around looking for someone on the outside to discover them again on their own.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Ok then, tell us about the esoteric meaning of the Isis-Osiris-Horus fable, tell us all about the tools and how they are applied. Tell us about the sacred geometry and how that works. We're not idiots, we're quite capable of comprehendiing anything in this universe.
I'm unfamiliar with the "Isis-Osiris-Horus fable", so I'm guessing you know more about that than I do.

Working tools? Sure.

The twenty-four-inch gauge is an instrument made use of by operative masons to measure and lay out their work; but we, as Free and Accepted Masons, are taught to make use of it for the more noble and glorious purpose of dividing our time. It being divided into twenty-four equal parts, is emblematical of the twenty-four hours of the day which we are taught to divide into three parts, whereby we find a portion for the service of God and the relief of a distressed worthy brother, a portion for our usual avocations, and a portion for refreshment and sleep.

The common gavel is an instrument made use of by operative masons to break off the superfluous corners of rough stones, the better to fit them for the builder's use; but we, as Free and Accepted Masons, are taught to make use of it for the more noble and glorious purpose of divesting our minds and consciences of all the vices and superfluities of life, thereby fitting us, as living stones, for that spiritual building, that house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
sacred-texts.com...

...[the] working tools of a Fellow Craft Freemason, they are the Square, Level and Plumb Rule. The Square is to try, and adjust rectangular corners of buildings, and assist in bringing rude matter into due form; the Level to lay levels and prove horizontals; the Plumb Rule to try, and adjust uprights while fixing them on their proper bases. But as we are not all operative Masons, but rather free and accepted, or speculative, we apply these tools to our morals. In this sense, the Square teaches morality, the Level equality, and the Plumb Rule justness and uprightness of life and actions. Thus by square conduct, level steps, and upright intentions we hope to ascend to those immortal mansions whence all goodness emanates.
www.stichtingargus.nl...

The working-tools of a Master Mason are all the implements of Masonry appertaining to the first three Degrees indiscriminately, but more especially the trowel.

The trowel is an instrument made use of by operative masons to spread the cement which unites a building into one common mass; but we, as Free and Accepted Masons are taught to make use of it for the more noble and glorious purpose of spreading the cement of brotherly love and affection; that cement which unites us into one sacred band, or society of friends and brothers, among whom no contention should ever exist, but that noble contention, or rather emulation, of who best can work and best agree.
www.phoenixmasonry.org...
While I find Geometry a valuable thing to know, and a good source for allegory, I personally don't find anything particularly "sacred" about it.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I'm unfamiliar with the "Isis-Osiris-Horus fable", so I'm guessing you know more about that than I do.

So am I so I'm curious. Is this it or something else?

www.egyptianmyths.net...

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
oh man have you guys let this thread slide off topic.
go find your own thread mason haters.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Just think - to medidate DEEPER than a Zen Master or a Yogi Master, right out of the gate.

How do you qualify such a statement?

It certainly sounds nice, a nice sales gimmick, but I promise you that you have no idea what goes through the head of a "zen master" or a true Yogi, and can't just by adjusting the predominant frequencies of your brainwaves.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
oh man have you guys let this thread slide off topic.
go find your own thread mason haters.

We're addressing it and perhaps have broadened the topic a bit to include withholding of esoteric and secret knowledge in general.

I believe JoshNorton is a Mason and thus unlikely a hater.

I can say for sure that I am not a Mason hater and have a more mixed view in regards to various societies than simply pro or con-- I see them more favorably in a more hostile past than in the present day-- not necessarily in their actions or members' integrity but in terms of their necessity and possible folly for sticking with older ways in modern times which is actually intended to be of assistance to them and not admonition.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Nameless Hussy

...I would agree with almost everything except the first question: Is knowledge of conscious reality behind secret societies?

You may rethink that quote if you read the book. He speaks only to what he has learned regarding secret societies and their knowledge since antiquity.

To all interested in this subject and secret societies, I strongly recommend the book. If you thought you think out of the box now, you will be in for some mind boggling revelations. As always, you are free to believe or not, but at least you will know what the elite of secret societies believe.

Mark Booth, the author of the book and the first person seen on the video was offered to be initiated after being given a great deal of information. He refused knowing that if he accepted it he would not be able to write about it without suffering social death.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join