It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Knowledge of Conscious Reality the Real Conspiracy?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Is this the grand conspiracy and everything else is born of our thoughts being manipulated?

Is knowledge of conscious reality behind secret societies

Is all the fear mongering actually creating the very thing we fear?

If we live in a universe literally created by our own consciousness and this is the knowledge that the secret societies have been concealing through the ages. Are we all being manipulated, programed to create the reality that they want. We already know that the MSM delivers only specific news. Is it possible that all the reasons why places like ATS thrive, the leaks the supposed mistakes constantly fueling our suspisions and driving our fears, are really done intentionaly, specificaly to shape reality to their design.

Have we been conditioned to believe that we are really slaves to there twisted system of corruption and manipulation, and that events such as the current economic crisis are done by the design of that twisted system to keep us enslaved and allow them to rule. This is the topic of a great many thread here. I mention that because until now this is what I believed also, but now I question that. Why does the Bilderberg group appear to meet secretly but yet we know where, when, and who. They could really hide if it suited them. Is it simply to create fear and suspision?

Is the real secret that we are in control? That our collective consciousness creates reality and has the power to shape it?

Could this be what they are afraid of? That if we found out what our true capabilities are we could free ourselves of the prison that we ourselves have created through their manipulation of our thoughts with information programing to keep us thinking negatively?

Is this a forgotten knowledge that was carefully and methodically removed from our civilization as a means of control?

**fixed video

[edit on 3/22/2009 by AlienChaser]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
No.

You can have all the happy lovey thoughts you want, but when the armed enemy comes to your town you better be ready to alter THEIR reality.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienChaser

I enjoyed your post!
The video seems to be saying that consciousness creates this reality that we experience. However are we not then creating the very conditioning that conditions us? How does this work in an individual way, as opposed to in the collective sense if my “creating” view of the world changes does the world change accordingly?
In a different sort of way this does make sense. If we look at an individual who perhaps has broken free of this conditioned way of thinking and views the world from a different perspective then for him indeed the world has changed. The question is does the world change objectively? What if he shares his new perspective with others and becomes an enlightened teacher who then goes on to change society and the way we live is this the same thing? This has nothing to do with quantum physics and the creation of matter of course which I suspect is still an unfinished story and that there may yet may be many twists and turns.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
yeah that is some kind of crazy right there.
.... i found that the world doesn't change. your perception of the world changes. like putting on coloured glasses.
fear mongering breeds fear in others. so if a scoiety of fearful people is what they want they are getting it. so yes in a sense it works.
people afraid are people dependant.
people with courage are people with independance.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
"yeah that is some kind of crazy right there."

I'm not sure what that means.

" i found that the world doesn't change. your perception of the world changes. like putting on coloured glasses."

Is it not more like taking off coloured glasses and seeing things as they are?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
well that all depends on how much you leaarn, doesn't it.
if your blind to it all the glasses would be black as you learn and discern info from disinfo the glasses would become lighter.
going from blind, to seeing all would destroy your eyes.
you should read Plato's, "The Cave".

[edit on 22-3-2009 by spearhead]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I’ve read Plato’s cave.
Are we now changing “colour” to “clearer”?
Will knowledge or realization blind us?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I think this is a really interesting post, and I have come to similar conclusions myself. I would answer yes to almost all of your questions... yes, fearmongering is creating the very thing we we fear, not just fearmongering from the MSM or PTB, but also our own. Yes, the real secret is that we are in control - that we have the power to shape our reality. Yes, this is what *they* are afraid of (but I think most ordinary people are afraid of that too... what enormous responsibility if true, right?). Yes, the know-how to access this power is forgotten knowledge, probably removed as a means of control...

...I would agree with almost everything except the first question: Is knowledge of conscious reality behind secret societies?

Personally, I think people here give secret societies (at least the ones they know about) waaaaayy too much credit. I think that knowledge of the true nature of reality was probably behind the ancient mysteries and esoteric mysticism, but I don't think known secret societies are any more privy to this knowledge than we are... well, okay, maybe they are a little - but only after much study and contemplation, which you can do too if so inclined and disciplined. And that is the point: most secret societies were/are made up of regular people with an interest or fascination or compulsive pull towards knowing the unknown, exploring mysteries, seeking power (be it external or internal) and things of that nature. People kind of like me, and probably like you too. In fact, I'd say people like the vast majority that visit this particular forum, or the paranormal or philosophy or religion forums. The only difference (or not) is they decided to be hands on rather than merely talk or think about it, and thought it'd be cool to form a group to share their findings/beliefs/ideas/philosophies with... power in numbers and all that (and also were more often than not likely trying to emulate or recreate the ancient mysteries).

I really don't understand this demonization of "secret societies" like they aren't comprised of ordinary people - and sometimes literally, what with the people who believe a lot of them are not human. It's bizarre, to me at any rate. And I think focusing on that is counterproductive, serving only to keep you in a powerless state.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Is denying the knowledge of our conscious reality the real conspiracy?

Yes!!

And the people who ultimately manipulate and control the masses obviously demonstrate what they have realized every single day.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/72b38f46597a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I was going to reply a whie back but didn't because my youtube is blocked and I can't watch the video. But as for what you're saying then yes. We definitely create our own reality and the kowledge has been passed down and then lost (hidden by TPB) so they can control, this is partly what my other post you were discussing is kind of reffering to.

Those with the information control, knowledge is power and power is control/freedom, therefore providing they keep a lie and make us go to schools from a young age then people will not question what is really going on. Though there are many of us here on Earth now that are 100% aware ad we just have to remember and think about a postive future and that is where will be - even if it is after a destructive/cleansing event that rids the evil from the planet.

I don't suppose there is a google video to that video, I can't get youtube at all and I'm interested in watching as this is the way I've been thinking for quite a while now.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
i think it holds some discoveries they want to keep for "personal use".
As well as the secrets of life and death. Why and how we came here, perhaps from the very start. But dont let anyone know, then you can feed off theyre ignorance, as you mock them for being so opposite. So in a way its cruelty to me to hold secrets.

I think we are energy, this human body was engineered by 4 different species, according the bible in a common interpretation. We die and lose a gram of weight, instantly, its more than just air leaving. Its a measurable constant.

Shakra points let us know our energy, is attached to a self renwing battery with a thousand year possible lifespan. Earth is becoming more obvious the more I humble myself to its hidden designs. I think we originaly came from a place that is perhaps an inverse macrocosm. We are looking in on ourselves from outside this time/space relativity stack. (stack inferring mutiple dimensions.)

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kingdogol

Sorry but I can't find it anywhere but youtube, (future youtube censorship alert) Anyway Anyway the actuall video is called 25-666 Decoding History Insights to Reality of the Matrix And it is part 25 of a whole movie put out in about 10 minute clips. all of which you would like.

If I do find it somewhere else I'll let you know, and I am this [] close to buying a stream ripper because of things like this and the vulnerability of these movies to disappear from the web.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Nameless Hussy

not just fearmongering from the MSM or PTB, but also our own. Yes, the real secret is that we are in control - that we have the power to shape our reality. Yes, this is what *they* are afraid of (but I think most ordinary people are afraid of that too... what enormous responsibility if true, right?).

I have been looking at this for a long time but only recently truly began to dig deep into consciousness and thought. Mind and brain. the connectivity of reality. I recently watched The Esoteric Agenda and started to look at things differently. The realization that I'm not just a rat in a cage, that there is more to it. Can you imagine if everyone aspired to tap into ourselves, What if it were a class at school? Yes that is what they are afraid of. and this is why I give the secret societies that much credit. I think that their ranks (at least at the top) are very practiced and in tune with themselves. Intentionally keeping the secret from the common person in order to stay in control. This is the way they want it. They truly have the world at their feet.

The manufacturing of Fear is important to keep us docile and clouded. Fear resonates a lower frequency and therefore offers far less chances for us to acheive contact with the universal consciousness.

Everyone is brainwashed and hypnotzed. We are bombarded with "programing" at every turn. Fear of change keeps us down also.

The pulse of the earth is measured and increased I believe in the 90's, It will peak in 2012. This ties the enlightenment theories together. Believe what you want about whats coming but the frerquency of earths pulse is scientificly measured to be increasing. In theory this should at least make it easier for humans to gain some level of enlightenment. if it is not thrust on us.

The exponential increasing of the controls over us and the barriers on the path are necessary to counteract our regaining the truth. and the PTB (secret societies) are desperate to keep us in the lie.

I think I'm rambling....

P.S. I checked out your thread mentioned above. You belong here.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
It look slike it has a lot of interesting interviews and parts to it. I will find it somewhere on the net in full....when I do I'll post link here.
Also do you use Firefox? If you do there is a ripper you can get called DownloadHelper
Basically it can take all the videos you get and download them so you have them for future reference. As the net as we know it will inevitably cease to exist some day I also recommend you buy a few hardrives and then only plug them in to make copies of you stuff an then unplug them, this way when your PC is tapped into they can't delete the wonderful data you have collected....

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Great thread.

Some of us have always known this it seems, but have been looking for validation...'proof'. In my experience, it is all around - actually, You are proof. There is a lot of evidence in ancient texts that this knowledge was once available to everyone. That is how I interpret much philosophy, theology and mythology at least. I now live my life accepting this, at least in an experimental stage, and was amazed at how quickly one can change their reality with focused thought born of good intention. My entire life began to make sense.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by Nox Vulpes]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
yes yes... its all about 1..... the one. the circle. infinite. like shaolin monks do. anyone can reach oneness as i call it. physical and mental ability are greatly increase when you get into this zone or train of thought.
you realise there is no limit to yourself. yes there really is a limit to your body but its in your mind where this is achieved.
i rarely try to expand on this becuase everyone calls you nutters but when i play COD 4 OR 5 online i can get into the state where my performance accelerates. everything else disappears and there is only one path. victory. success. accension.
its the same when i skateboard.

or i'm just crazy.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Yes... we must literally be the change. Always when I think of this quantum stuff, I compare it to The Matrix. We are all Neo. We are all the One. Once we actually come to grips with our powers, and begin to believe - things start changing.

The way I see it, we are in the subway scene, just about to take on the 'authorities'(agents) of the matrix.

I agree. We need to just start living the life we want to believe in, and believe in it.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Yes, the change is in each of us. changing my own thaought does wonders for me, but it's hard. It's hard as a direct result of our society and THIS is where the conspiracy lies.

We are forced to remain focused on our fears and worries. All the time, everywhere. Now I know there is the duality but this is different. This fear is being orchestrated and pushed on us. It has been this way for a very long time hundreds if not thousands of years of the intentional suppression consciousness, so many don't even suspect it and would sooner laugh at you for suggesting the idea than quietly meditate on it for a while. Generations have grown up being taught the lie and passing it down. The internet has been a catalyst for discovery because some of the suppressed knowledge is creeping out there, and people can access it. Mabey that's why Rothschild said the internet is the biggest threat to our security, and mabey by our he meant their.

I too believe this is ancient knowledge. We are not discovering anything we are re-covering. What happened??

Is it really possible that the learned ancients simply decided to change our view of time (see, natural time) To remove us from this enlightenment and enslave us to the clock, to the control of the church, to the dollar?

No. this treasure has been systematicly eliminated until the knowledge has faded through the ages. I think this is the greatest threat of a world government and the new world order. It will provide the mechanism to fully eradicate the knowledge of our consciousness and leave us with only that which we are taught by "approved" educational programing. In only a few generations the idea of conscious reality could literally be wiped out.

Why would a secret society of elite bankers and eugenists want such a thing??
CONTROL!
Plain and simple. There are no doubt many reasons but but the mother of them all is control. We are in a matrix of sorts, not Neos per say but still. The only real freedom we do have is within us. On the days when I am immersed I am at peace and I usually can't tell when I have closed myself off until I open up again. I am sure that we have the ability within us now to perform just as the aliens of Hollywood do. telepathy, telekenisis, etc. I believe that these can be learned easily if we werent on such a short tether to our own matrix. In todays world expanding the mind and psycic awarness and consciousness is much more difficult. We are kept very busy and must constantly try to live in both the true world and the one our bodies live in.

Take 7 minutes to witness the matrix of our reality

[edit on 3/27/2009 by AlienChaser]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   

If we live in a universe literally created by our own consciousness and this is the knowledge that the secret societies have been concealing through the ages.

Yes and no. They have been "concealing" it and at the same time they (or certain members) are responsible for making this ages-old knowledge available for those that are seeking. Those that don't want it will simply ignore it or won't even notice.

This isn't all of it by far but just a primer and isn't really exactly what it's about but it'll do.

To be negative to another is to open yourself to influence and control by the will of that other indeed. Start by denying that they have positivity over you and you'll find yourself brought to a higher state. Don't worry about bringing anyone down; that's a pointless waste of mental energy thus is weakening. Bring yourself up.

Now, you should have a clearer picture of just who the negative really is-- the one's telling you to worry-- many members of this very site. They weaken your mind and your will with the constant suggestions that you should be paranoid and preoccupied with stopping someone else that's try to get you. It's just a suggestion. It's B.S. It's not real.

"Their" reality will change indeed if fear of "them" is not a part of our thinking and ours will certainly be much more pleasant for us.

The main key is controlling thoughts, or rather, banishing thoughts that are not part of the reality you desire. It's not easy and can be downright painful, much doubt will arise, but it's definitely worthwhile to bring such dicipline to one's mind. That's a major key that is "withheld".

[edit on 3/28/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Very interesting topic. I have strong suspicions that we are masters of our own reality. The problem is most of us don't realise this, as the OP alludes to, and of the minority of us that do, most are restricted from turning our suspicions into proactivity by an ever-increasing volume of mundane preoccupations.

I apologise if I'm going off topic, but I was just introduced to this line of thought moments ago when reading an earlier post on this thread. One of the problems I find with this realisation is that our perceived dependance on mundane things such as work and other activities each and every one of us are obliged to do in the current society prohibit, or at least severely restrict me, from delving deeper and experimenting with the notion that we are in complete control.

A parallel for me is lucid dreaming. Often I am dreaming and notice things that are out of the ordinary, but am prevented from carrying out further analysis which would confirm that I am indeed dreaming, purely because I feel I have more pressing matters to attend to. The more pressing matters I speak of are merely day to day activities that I perceive to be more urgent and take precedence over analysis of my current reality. As I'm only dreaming the opposite is true. The same could be said for our perceived waking reality.

I guess this is where the courage of our convictions is called upon.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join