It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please change the meteor impact image for this forum

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
An ELI (extinction level event) is the last thing anyone wants to see happen, and if the human imagination is as powerful as some are beginning to suspect, then I would think it best if that image is removed.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Looking at, seeing and thinking about something, doesn't make it happen. If it did, the nerds of the world would all be very happy, all of the time.

Worry about the real stuff and have fun while we still can.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
And add 3 comets....
3 comets all hitting the earth at 3 diffrent locations within 3 weeks.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinman67
Looking at, seeing and thinking about something, doesn't make it happen. If it did, the nerds of the world would all be very happy, all of the time.

It sure does make things happen. There is a delay and your feeling must not waver. Otherwise people would get angry and wish people harm all the time...or they would have too much power.

It takes a total unwavering belief for months to get something to manifest. If you have a lot of people believing the same thing for months/years at a time it will happen.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

This from the Tinman..

You simply don't understand anything about the age we are entering into.

I kNOW that seeing and thinking about and focus on something DOES make it happen.

I also know that there is no scale or limitation to this type of effect.

If everyone became convinced that life on earth will be wiped out by a meteor impact and soon, powerful forces could easily make that wish a reality.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint

If everyone became convinced that life on earth will be wiped out by a meteor impact and soon, powerful forces could easily make that wish a reality.

Please elaborate my friend, you sound like you "know" something

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Maybe he's going to try to sell us "The Secret". You know, if you think and believe it so much, you'll get it.

I'm sorry but nothing will happen in 2012, the mayan calender doesn't "end" thus ending the world, it restarts. Just like our annual calender.

It's like saying oh no our calender ends at the end of December, we're all gonna die!

[edit on 21-3-2009 by shadowland8]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I shouldn't have even mentioned it. Just forget it, but it's a *Snip* image, and they could have picked something better than a global cataclysm which would wipe everything out.

P.S. Not that the mayan calendar and prophecies alone mean anything, but their calendar DOES end, and was in fact extrapolated from that end date. The whole cosmology was based on it.

And no, I don't think we're going to be destroyed, only an old outmoded way of looking at ourselves and the world will be - which to many will be like a death.

They are easy to pick out, the old school thinkers. News flash - your world IS coming to an end.

[edit on 21-3-2009 by OmegaPoint]

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Terms And Conditions Of Use: Use of Profanity

[edit on 3/22/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Make it a picture of a calendar date or something then, if meteors and Mayans are all not okay.

Not like it matters, really. Make it a hamburger for all I care. Or a nuke, could be more accurate.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Well I demand more meteros/comets, and pictures of people being crushed by meteors/comets. I would also like to see meteors/comets replacing other board logos, and meteor/comet related threads. I would also like to see all the mods with a meteor/comet in their avatar, and see them posting more meteor/comet related threads, and I would also like the ATS logo to have a meteor/comet theme, perhaps the background too. All smilies should be shaped like meteors/comets and chat rooms should be renamed after comet related things.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

You if im reading that right

You want meteor/comets

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seany

You if im reading that right

You want meteor/comets

Yes

And maybe asteroids, blackholes and the ficticious Nibiru

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I'm not quite sure if I understand. Make your self a bit more clear. Are you saying you want to see more comets?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I would like to hear more, as well as see some resources, to understand your beliefs.
No joking around. Have you posted anything on it?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

You simply don't understand anything about the age we are entering into

No one does and if you say you do than your lieing.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I lol'd in real life at all your posts. Well done *claps*.

Mystical 2nd line.

Cherry

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I would like to hear more, as well as see some resources, to understand your beliefs.
No joking around. Have you posted anything on it?

You mean me, or the guy who wants meteor comets galore?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8
I'm sorry but nothing will happen in 2012, the mayan calender doesn't "end" thus ending the world, it restarts. Just like our annual calender.

[edit on 21-3-2009 by shadowland8]

When you say the calender will restart, couldn't that mean the earth will clean itself and start over?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
THANK YOU OMEGAPOINT

Star and Flag

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

It doesn't work that way. Humans are HARDWIRED to obsess over what they perceive as a problem. Its a survival instinct and/or defense mechanism. We don't usually dwell on good things nowhere nearly as much.

What's in our heads and feelings is what we have coming...

the law of attraction is a catch 22...like a twisted joke

[edit on 25-3-2009 by reject]

[edit on 25-3-2009 by reject]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join