It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who has been visited by Angels?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I have had at least two seperate occasions of Angels contacting me about awareness of things and also pointing me in certain directions of life, as if they knew the alternate outcomes. I am wondering if anyone else has had these visits , maybe describe the circumstances of the meeting, and see if they were basically the same type of meetings and experiences I had. I will post my experiences after I have read enough of yours to make sure someone doesnt just copy off of mine for disinformation reasons.
Thankyou, what pertinent stuff do I wish to know, answers to these questions would be great...

one, what did they look like
two, how did you feel before, during , and after
three, was reality as you know it altered in anyway, by time or by physical changes around you.
four, did they possess any knowledge that according to you would be something that no one else would of known
five, what was their message to you, if it isn't too private.

Thankyou, looking forward to your responses.
BG

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
hi, i have not seen angels, but wondered how did you manage to see them? did you use a special method? what did they look like? did they speak or did you use telepathy?

G

[edit on 20-3-2009 by grantbeed]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
as I mentioned in the post, I will divulge this after I read other genuine stories of visits, I will tell all, but I want to see if Im alone with this, or if its a larger phenomenon,

BG

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by backyard guru

You can read

Roland Buck's exciting account of 14 or more visitations by angels in addition to an extended trip to Heaven . . .

The book is online for downloading free . . . he's graduated from this life some time ago. I heard him speak about it in the midst of the phenomena:

www.angelsonassignment.org...

His Great Dane always had an interesting reaction when Angels were visibly in the home.

The book has blessed me a number of readings.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I believe I have been visited by angels and protected by them as well. From he protection standpoint i did not see them but I could feel them after the incident and I knew I had been protected. From another standpoint I was visited by one that appeared in human form that appeared from nowhere gave me the advice I needed to hear at that time and then dissapeared. It's a simple as that. WHen this happens you know you were visited because you can feel it and I believe they alwasy make themselves known that you have been visited so you do not question.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

imho,

It is crucial to know which side the particular personages are on.

Christ said that those who confessed that He came in the flesh . . . etc. etc.

were of God.

St Paul said that if even an angel from Heaven preached any other Gospel than what Paul preached, consider him accursed.

And, the nephilium, fallen angels, watchers ET's carrying on in this dimension lo these many years toward helping the oligarchy establish the tyrannical world government . . . are NOT nice critters and are definitely on the wrong side of the Good/evil divide.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Not angels but I believe I was maybe contacted by demons when I was 14.
I was in my bed and there were deep male voices speaking all at once, all saying different things, but all meaning the same thing. It sounded like there was at least 4 of them all around my bed. I couldn't see them but I could hear them, they were asking me about my faith in Christ but in a mocking way.

I'm not religious at all anymore (nothing to do with that incident) so I guess they can't have been demons, maybe I just imagined it or they were some sort of evil energy but it felt real and the lights were on in my room at the time.

Although in saying that I've always felt I'm protected by an unseen force. I've been in too many close calls with both deliberate attempts to harm me and accidental, but many times and I've never been injured by anyone apart from my own clumsiness. It always feels like there's something watching me and keeping me from being hurt but it doesn't seem logical because I'm not religious and I'm not exactly worth protecting for any reason.

Oh, another weird encounter was when I was a child and it's always stuck into my memory. We were on holiday in Gold Coast which is a fair distance away from where I live and I was at the beach on the sand while my sister and Mum were in the water playing around. There's lots of joggers that jog up and down the beach but I was just sitting there and one of them stopped next to me and touched my head and said "Jesus will always love you" and then continued jogging.

It would have to be one of the weirder experiences in my life, lol.

[edit on 20/3/09 by Nventual]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Hi I usually, do not mention this, but in 1992 I saw whole lot of dark shadows falling from the sky, they were like black gigantic transparent scarves - in broad daylight. The next day I moved into a really old french style apartment and went to bed without turning on my electricity and water cause I could not find how and where. The next morning I got up went to a closet, the electrical panel was at the bottom at the right I just knew all of this and what to do, and then I felt a cooling presence behind me I turned around and saw an even bigger white misty shape that was disapearing I knew that this was the source that was guiding me, I procede to the old hot water tank and knew how to turn it on. It got really wild after that.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I will tell you of one of my incidents, but not sure if it was an angel as I did not see any figures. I was driving home from a family supper about 30 miles away from my house. There is this big hill called Campbells Hill, and my aunt was killed in an MVA on that hill aout 18 months before. As I was driving home that night, the roads were extremely icy, and I had not given much thought to it as I have a 4 wheel drive. At the top of the hill, on my way down, the truck tarted to slide. I thought that was it, when all of the sudden the outside of the truck started glowing in a very light blue tint. The truck stopped sliding down the hil and once it reached the bottom, the blue glow disappeared. At that time I noticed that my eyes were watering, not crying as it would not have been the first time I rolled a truck, but extremely watering. That was one of th crazy things that happened which I cannot explain. I did not see a figure, but I am sure someone or something was watching over me that night

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
i have. everyday of my life. "he" has no form, just brillant white light. he is my protector, my guider, my teacher, my leader. he can speak to me, i guess telepathically and with pics in my head. i say he because thats what i feel, they have no sex. kinda like a fatherfigure more or less. will give some examples in future posts of my experiences with him, but now is late and i work tomorrow. just wanted to respond so you would know that you are NOT alone.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I have been visited by Archangels for the past 10 years.

[edit on 20-3-2009 by xynephadyn]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I believe we've all been visited by Angels, and are all angels in kind.

Angels.

Just my thoughts on it,

wupy

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by backyard guru
as I mentioned in the post, I will divulge this after I read other genuine stories of visits, I will tell all, but I want to see if Im alone with this, or if its a larger phenomenon,

BG

No backyard....you started this lame thread, so you might as well contribute.

Demanding answers prior to expressing one's own opinion is paramount to plagarism...

But, I have a feeling there's more to you than just that attribute...

You're a poser, huh..? Or, at the very least, a shake-n-bake believer...

Rather than put out worthy questions and feedback, you bait other members and piggyback on their ideas.

Another shining example of a believer..

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I think it is very presumptious of you to insist that others tell you their story before you open up with your Op. Rude. How do I know that you are not waiting to post until after others give 'you' the lead?

'Yes', but I would not brag or color it the way you would imagine. The reason I even responed was because of the questions you asked in the Op. Good solid questions according to my experience, but you go first or look at the subject in the thousands of other ongoing witness accounts and shared experiences already on the forum.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
another weird encounter was when I was a child and it's always stuck into my memory. We were on holiday in Gold Coast which is a fair distance away from where I live and I was at the beach on the sand while my sister and Mum were in the water playing around. There's lots of joggers that jog up and down the beach but I was just sitting there and one of them stopped next to me and touched my head and said "Jesus will always love you" and then continued jogging.

It would have to be one of the weirder experiences in my life, lol.

Can anybody here tell me if highly religious people would randomly do something like that? Or is it something special and he was some sort of angel that goes jogging along the beach in summer?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I wanted to share my angel experience with you and signed up in ATS because of your post. I am eager to hear of others that have been personally touched by angels, so I hope your thread gets a lot of attention.

Let me begin by saying that I am a Born-again Christian and was one when I had my experience. I had newly been baptized and the freshness of rebirth was lifting my spirit higher. I was eighteen feet tall and bullet proof; there was nothing that I would not do to further my relationship with Christ.

Thus, as a Christian I avoid exaggerating and will keep my story as near to actual events as possible.

When I had my visit, it was night and I was on my front porch watching the rain. My front porch is level with the ground and 30 ft. from the street. The rain was steady and peppering the porch so I started to walk back into the house when suddenly I heard a voice behind me.

I turned to see a lady (a black-skinned woman) clutching her chest running across the yard towards my door in horror. Since it had only been an instant since I turned to go inside, she literaly appeard out of thin air. "help me," she cried, I am having chest pains and someone is trying to kill me!"

She seemed to be in great distress so I hurried her into my house where she colapsed on the floor. I screamed to my brother to call 911 while I tried to console the lady. I placed my hand onto her shoulder and prayed while we waited on the ambulace to arrive. The whole time I tried to make sense of what happened to her and gathered that she had had a fight with someone in her family and had been ejected from her car (boyfriend is what I gathered though she was never clear about what actually happened, and a car had not been down our street the whole time I was outside).

While resting my hand on her shoulder, I made note of the fact that this lady was bone dry although it was raining and had been raining most of the day. She continued to pant for air and cry while we waited for the ambulance to arrive, but her distress seemed to ease as I prayed.

The lady was about 5'5'' and about 145lb, and sported a dew rag on her head. Much like you see on the Aunt Jamima syrup bottle.

When the ambulance arrived they asked what was wrong and I explained the story as best I could because the lady was unresponsive to their questions. They tested her oxygen level by placing a sensor on her index finger and indicated that she was having no problems breathing. Though they seemed reluctant to, they at last transported her to the medical center.

As I, with my family, stood on the porch watching the ambulance to load the woman and take her away, I saw yet another shaddowy figure moving towards the house. This time, a man was coming towards the house from up the street but was moving from house to house beneath the overhangs to avoid the rain.

He introduce himself as a concerned neighbor that had seen the ambulance and wanted to make sure all was well with us. I explained the goings on to him then thanked him for his concern. I shook his hand and asked his name which he said was 'Michael'

He hurried back towards his home, again walking beneath the overhangs as before. To this day, though he claimed to be a neighbor, I have never seen him again.

3 days later, I was driving home from work and fell in behind a transfer truck and on the back, written into the dust was a message that read 'you're chosen.'

Now, whenever I am challenged for my faith, which is quite often, I meditate on that experience and it gives me courage. I just know that it was a supernatural experience that I would not trade for anything. It keeps me going when the going gets rough...

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I have.

I seen three of them tonight.

Three little Grandaughters!

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Christ is real, he's an exalted man who radiates charity and changes your very feeling of life, towards life, and life, and leaves you with a "heart felt", undeniable purpose for the rest of your life. Others are in the image of man, which you detect "who" they are by telepathy with very focused purpose, usually witnessing that purpose, however, do not "share" the same power of charity, and, except by markers, recall is not as "magnificent"........enough the answer is YES!!!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I think I have been visited by angels earlier than when I was 13. But at 13 this visitation really hit me hard. I was laying in a hospital bed. I was dying. A doctor came into the room one night and called my dad out into the hall. Somehow I floated over the ceiling of the hall. I saw the doctor and my parents and he told them I would not live to see the morning light. Then I was back in my body. My mom was shook up and went somewhere to cry. My dad came back into the room and he claspedn his large, rough, hardworking hands together and he began to pray. Then a dark angel, yes there were dark wings on his back, and he raised me up out of bed and held men above the room and wrapped his wings around me. He told me to look. I looked down and saw my hard and stoic father crying over my body. Then the angel told me to look up. I looked up and the ceiling opened up and through the hole I saw many people wearing white robes and I could hear them, some murmuring what seemed like peaceful words and others were singing very quietly sweet songs of love. I felt I knew all these people and they extended immense and wonderful love to me. Then the angel told me to choose. And I looked down at this hard man with the tears flowing from his eyes, a man who never showed me love or told me he loved me. Who only treated me like a pain in the ass. A man who told my sisters he thought I was retarded. A man who hit me hard very many times, who told me I was a sissy and my sisters were more boy than me. And I saw him crying for his loss, and I realized my mission in this plane of existance wasn't complete, that I had many things to accomplish, one of which was showing this hard man the error of his ways. And so I chose the hard way. And I accepted these missions, knowing full well that I was welcomed with love into another existance. And the dark angel gently set my soul back into my body. I looked over at my dad, and I tried to telhim all would be well, but I did not have the energy to tell him. But suddenly he sighed, stopped crying and smiled. And the next day at morning my parents were told there was hope for me and there was a doctor at another hospital who claimed he could save my life and I was transferred there, and here I am, 43 years later. Alive and well to some extent. I have completed many missions, I have lived a full life, did many things I am ashamed of, many things I am proud of, looking forward to many more years of maklng mistakes and also making a difference. And my old dad, still hard in body at 85 years, but soft in heart, and we get along quite well, and he is proud of me and the man I became, and I am proud of the man he became. It took him awhile, but it was worth my time to see this. Glory to the Creator!! And glory to oneself when oneself realizes he/she is the creator and the creator is him/her and all is one in the universe.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by backyard guru
I have had at least two seperate occasions of Angels contacting me about awareness of things and also pointing me in certain directions of life, as if they knew the alternate outcomes. I am wondering if anyone else has had these visits , maybe describe the circumstances of the meeting, and see if they were basically the same type of meetings and experiences I had. I will post my experiences after I have read enough of yours to make sure someone doesnt just copy off of mine for disinformation reasons.
Thankyou, what pertinent stuff do I wish to know, answers to these questions would be great...

one, what did they look like
two, how did you feel before, during , and after
three, was reality as you know it altered in anyway, by time or by physical changes around you.
four, did they possess any knowledge that according to you would be something that no one else would of known
five, what was their message to you, if it isn't too private.

Thankyou, looking forward to your responses.
BG

I hesitate to take the chance of cheapening my experience by sharing it here. Casting pearls before swine etc. But what the heck. I'm courious if it's simular to your experience.

When I was younger, about twenty, I had just broken up with my fiancee and was about as heart broke as a dude can get. I turned to drinking and drugs in an attempt to deal with the pain. On one very bad night I fell to my knees in desperation and begged God (not Jesus, not Allah) to help me. Within 5-10 seconds a half circle of Beings were above and in front on me. They shined a light on me and immediatly I was cold, stone, sober. Then I felt the light change slightly and I was filled with the most incredible Love. I suddenly became aware that I was holding my hands out, palms up, so that I could let that light hit my palms. I had no idea I was doing that and it was not in any of the religeous training I had as a kid. I've since became aware that what I experienced is apparently called by some as "recieving the Holy Spirit".

I tried to look at the Beings, but they were so bright, I couldn't see any details. But they were never-the-less beautiful and perfect. There were 7-8 of them in that half circle. They seemed to be sitting down. I couldn't see anything but their general human shape. Could not tell sex. No words were given by them in any way ( however I was thanking them profusely). I felt like I was being filled with an indescribable love. A love for all mankind. I have no idea how long I was on my knees. Could have been 5 minutes. Could have been an hour. They slowly removed themselves from me by becoming dimmer and dimmer until they were gone. I got to my feet walked away and found a place to sit and was amazed and moved by what had happened. The love I had lost when I broke up with my fiancee seemed insignificant, and I never again felt pained by it.

That feeling of love the beings gave me lasted for only a few days. I felt guilty I couldn't keep that in my heart, but I've since learned that humans are "leaky vessels" and must seek and recieve the gift of the Holy Spirit regularly.

Nothing like that had ever happened before, and never since. I've only told a handful of people about it. Obviously I don't want to be ridiculed. If it hadn't happened to me, I wouldn't be able to believe it either.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join