It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama about to betray Israel, says former intel official

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Obama about to betray Israel, says former intel official

www.israeltoday.co.il

A former top US intelligence official warns that the Obama Administration is about to break America's long ties of friendship with Israel, and maybe even take steps toward the dissolution of the Jewish state.

Speaking on condition of anonymity to Douglas Hagmann of the Northeast Intelligence Network, the source said:

"I have every reason to believe, based on what I’ve seen at my level of [security] clearance especially over the last several years, that Israel will soon be completely on their own… or worse."

He went on to note that the betrayal likely won't happen in one dramatic moment, but rather subtly, behind the scenes, and over the course of several years.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Could this be part of the reason President Obama just sent a video to Iranians asking for us to work together?

Could the United States, under President Obama's administration, abandon Israel and unite with the UN, and other countries that hate Israel with a passion?

People should remember that the Jewish people have as much right as the Palestinian people to not only live, but to have their own nation.

I guess we have to wait and see, but is it a coincidence that almost at the same time that President Obama sent a video to the Iranian people, we get this message that it seems the United States is about to abandon Israel?

www.israeltoday.co.il
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 20-3-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
smoke and mirrors.
The US is giving the illusion of seperation.

Israel will attack Iran going through Iraq which means the US is guilty for allowing Israel to use US air space.

Iran will close the straight of Hormuz and take out a couple of US ships.

Guess who is now the victim of unprovoked Iranian attack?

welcome to Americas new Pearl Harbour

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

From your OP external quote:

I have every reason to believe, based on what I’ve seen at my level of [security] clearance especially over the last several years, that Israel will soon be completely on their own… or worse."

Emphasis mine

Its my understanding that Barack Obama has only been President for about 2 months.

Your source says his opinion is formed over several years. So wouldnt it follow that Bush has alot more to do with this than Obama does?

CT

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Yeah right. But good if this happens and nobody dies. Israel is a pain in the world's a** and is like apartheid south africa. Israel should grow up or be dissolved.

Anyway, this report is total fabrication, IMO there's nothing to it, even if I'm sure the globalists, Obama included, would have no hesitation of sacrificing everybody in Israel to advance their plan for world government.

I have every reason to believe, based on what I’ve seen at my level of [security] clearance especially over the last several years, that Israel will soon be completely on their own… or worse."

That's so full of it. Increase funds to Israel, best american technology given to them, wars and destabilization by the US for Israel... in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Egypt, ect... arabs government bought by US... Seriously this is BS.

If the US would let Israel go alone, it would mean, no more money, no more arms, no more protection at the UN... everything the US does for Israel and have been doing for too long.

[edit on 20-3-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I won't be surprised, Israel has been making and acting on some horrible decisions over the last few years. Not to mention their government is completely ruled by fanatics.

At the moment Iran is more of an ally and asset to America than Israel ever was.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
The Israeli government are nothing more than a bunch of bottom feeders, but what's new. You could say the same about any country. The Israeli people deserve a lot better, as does every other country. We live in hope.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Really? Now?

Just in case Israel still doesn't get it.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
In my opinion the US should really cut out the zionist relationship and start treating Israel like every other country, where we promote freedom, equality and democracy... not to back the nation regardless of what it does and further have a hand in the mess of the middle east.

The Palestinian people were there on that land for centuries prior to Israel and slowly they were chased out. Israel has no business dictating to the palistinian people and just moving them from one settlement to another. Its time Israel get on board and begin restoring more land to the Palestinian people which is the right thing to do.

The US should cut its close cord with Israel. If there is any hope of peace and stability in the middle east with the US, if these United states intends to be on better terms with Iran and Pakistan they should hold Israel to the same level as the rest of the middle eastern nations then on.

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Could this be part of the reason President Obama just sent a video to Iranians asking for us to work together?

Obama sends a video for more peace diplomatic relations and all of sudden he hates Israel? Get off the rightwing zionist talking points mmk? And really, how smart of you to deny ignorance by going onto a rightwing Israeli website. Really now.

Could the United States, under President Obama's administration, abandon Israel and unite with the UN, and other countries that hate Israel with a passion?

Israel has as much of her hands dirty in the middle east conflict as any other middle eastern country and in such she will be held as accountable in the same level, and its about damn time.

Dont come here with the excuse that he automatically hates Israel, it appears that when Israel is not being pampered to, or celebrated when she does wrong, the rightie zionists lie to get sympathy.

People should remember that the Jewish people have as much right as the Palestinian people to not only live, but to have their own nation.

Yes they do, and maybe they should stop chasing the Palestinians off their land and invited invite the Palestinians back in to live in peace. The Land of Israel is just asmuch of a right to the Palestinian people as it is to the Jewish people.

God loves all man, regardless the mistakes he or she makes. Maybe the jews should learn a little more from Gods teaching. Maybe the jews should learn about peace. Maybe the jews should learn the lessons their ancestors have had to go through. No doubt there are bad Palestinians, but there are jews who have their hands just as dirty.

The is a conflict from both sides and the only solution can come from both sides.

There is an effort to have more peaceful diplomatic relations with other middle eastern nations and here you are posting this zionist garbage.

Please dont tryn the fringe-zionist talking points here. People are done playing the innocence game with Israel. Its time she buckle up in the name of peace with the other middle eastern nations. Maybe she should take example.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
there always needs to be a mediator in the resolution of a conflict.
otherwise a comprimise rarely seen. a mediator ensures both parties needs are met and listens to each parties arguments. without bias a resolution of peace can finally be found.
america has always had such close ties with isreal it would have been difficult to come to a political, religious and social comprimise with palestine without the influence of bias.
sometimes stepping back from a close friendship and saying no, explaining your evaluations and acting on them can result in greater achievements than sitting on each others lap playing daddy's little boy.

[edit on 20-3-2009 by spearhead]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Speaking on condition of anonymity to Douglas Hagmann of the Northeast Intelligence Network, the source said:

The very fact that Hagmann is the one with the "source," should cause any thinking person to dismiss this out of hand. The guy is the ultimate fraud. He constantly prints fabricated terror warnings and, in the day leading up to the Presidential Election, printed nothing but poorly written attacks on Obama's character.

He is nothing but a two bit fear monger.

There is certainly reason to debate what we believe Obama's policy will be towards Israel but let us not begin the debate by citing a report from one of the least credible sources one can find.

[edit on 20-3-2009 by Night Watchman]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
The bible says in the last days those who turn against isreal will in the end have all there cities ruined. gee I wonder what that means, is isreal holding america hostage with nukes secretly? That might be a question, was 9-11 pulled off by them to stop something not being advertised, such as lucifarians trying to destabilise the world? Could Obama be the anti christ who by his words gets us all killed, then ruins the world? Hope not.

Grow up world, advance spiritually, technologicaly, and earthly..stop fighting over useless things.

we are already dead, we are living a fragment of a gift from god. our souls are interwoven in time and space in insane fashion.

beat that world.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   

The bible says in the last days those who turn against isreal will in the end have all there cities ruined.
reply to post by mastermind77

why would christians who read the bible give a rats ass about that. christains should'nt fear a false religion. oh hang on
perhaps christianity has been spoiled by judaism. i just don't know anymore. and i forgot to care

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Note how your article is from a source that is a FORMER top intelligence person?

Could they be upset about losing their position, trying to stir up muck?

I don't buy this story one bit. Obama has only been in his position a couple of months.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
they will be alone?

a country that is alone and that has 400+ warheads is scary!

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
A bunch of hooey!

Not a chance that this is in any was linked to reality. The "source" is simply exercising their agenda.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
smoke and mirrors.
The US is giving the illusion of seperation.

Israel will attack Iran going through Iraq which means the US is guilty for allowing Israel to use US air space.

Iran will close the straight of Hormuz and take out a couple of US ships.

Guess who is now the victim of unprovoked Iranian attack?

welcome to Americas new Pearl Harbour

I highly doubt Iran could get anything near a U.S. ship if Israel was the first to attack, because the vessels would be put on Alert. I'd bet that the U.S. might even stand idling by as an observer, and simply just not participating in military action, but rather just allowing it and supplying it...proxy war style. U.S. ships would just keep the straight open, imo.

[edit on 20-3-2009 by yellowcard]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Remember the Roman Empire, the state of Judea behaved in ways which annoyed the Romans but didn't do them any harm. At the point that they were becoming a nuisance, the Romans turned against them, destroyed their temple, wiped them out and told them 'an empire has bigger concerns than you'. This is what Israel faces in the next 25 years.

The risk that the American empire will say wait a minute, you don't matter so much to us, either because we need oil more than we need you or because oil is no longer important - doesn't matter both has the same effect. You are more trouble than you are worth and the issue of the Holocaust and Antisemitism is declining with demographic move to the next generation. This is a catastrophe for Israel, because Israel has no other friends in the world.

Sad for those Israeli's who want a normal life like you and me and therefore need such a strong ally, but in general I don't feel sorry for Israel. They have had their chance, all I've seen is hypocrisy. They have the key to peace in there hands, but they refuse to use it.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist

From your OP external quote:

Emphasis mine

Its my understanding that Barack Obama has only been President for about 2 months.

Your source says his opinion is formed over several years. So wouldnt it follow that Bush has alot more to do with this than Obama does?

CT

Not when those really in power are the rich elite. The UN, and most of the world hate with a passion Israel, when there shouldn't be any hatred, but an understanding of both points of view. That of Israelis, and Palestinians.

The United States has been slowly converted into another European country, and now more than ever are the Constitution, and the Bills of Rights, alongside with the Declaration of Independence being disregarded by those in power.

This is not the first time that Democrats are in office, and even Republicans have passed laws which are unConstitutional. So in this regard the source could have had information for years about this plan to dump Israel in the future.

[edit on 21-3-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2

Sad for those Israeli's who want a normal life like you and me and therefore need such a strong ally, but in general I don't feel sorry for Israel. They have had their chance, all I've seen is hypocrisy. They have the key to peace in there hands, but they refuse to use it.

Last I recall the Palestinian authority, not the regular Palestinian people, but the Palestinian authority, and the Islamist extremists/terrorists had turned down every offer that was given to them to have a nation of their own because they did not want to accept Israel as a State, and much less so close to them.

Both sides have caused missery, and death, and both sides should be able to live in peace, and letting the other side live in peace, but this hasn't happened.

Israel gave part of Gaza back, yet the Palestinian authorities, and the Islamic terrorists just put their missiles closer to Israeli cities, firing at Israel, and forcing retaliation from Israel.

Yes, Israel has many times used excessive force also, but you would do the same if your neighrbor was throwing rocks, and Molotov cocktails in your backyard, and into your house meanwhile breaking windows and destroying your property, and worse with the possibility of these missiles hitting someone in your family or yourself, and the police (in this case the UN and most of the rest of the world) was doing nothing about it, but told you in no uncertain manner to turn the other cheek.

[edit on 21-3-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join