It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot site suspended?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Project Camelot site suspended?

www.projectcamelot.org

This site has been suspended

If you manage this site and have a question about why the site is not available, please contact us directly.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Great Overview Of Project Camelot

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Don't know if this is new, important or has a conspiracy behind it but it appears that the project camelot website has been suspended at the time of this message which I think is interesting because of the content of that website. It has many interviews with people that have Alternative Theories and other alternative topics. Does anyone know whats going on or any theories?

www.projectcamelot.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
They probably failed to pay the fee for their web service on time...

Happens quite often

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by someguyfromsomewhere

After checking,forums are still up :
Project Avalon
Project Avalon Forum
Project Camelot

Still interesting since Kerry and Bill's interview with MrX (Now Deceased) hit the Head Lines in Honolulu.

Reference Source Posted by Carol(Projectavalon):
Source:

Obama administration to clash with corporations over UFO files January 31, 6:09 AM

Testimonial evidence exists that corporations have become the ultimate repository of the nation’s UFO secrets. A number of whistleblowers have emerged revealing how corporate control has been achieved. A recently deceased corporate whistleblower revealed how during the mid-1980s, he worked for six months as an archivist for a large aerospace defense contractor based in California. It was a temporary assignment with his employer at an obscure office building. The archivist found many files dealing with flying saucers and extraterrestrial life. The files contained: “Reports, photos, media materials (tapes, films, video cassettes) and material from crashed saucers.” When asked where the files came from he revealed the “materials came from everywhere. CIA, Air Force, Navy, Army, DARPA, NORAD, DoD, FBI, and government officials to name most.”

Zelong.

[edit on 20/3/09 by Zelong]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Are you sure it's not your internet connection gone all flaky? Their site works absolutely fine here www.projectcamelot.net...

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Just checked the .org site works fine with me

It could also be a denial of service attack

I think the intial feeling that people get when such sites are not working is that the govt has done something, but this site looks just fine

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I had no problem getting the site.

Glad I went there. Never been there before.

new topics

top topics

join