It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ive just filmed a UFO!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hey all, after reading up on near infrared and using the night vision on my camera i decided to have a play and literally just got it all set up and pointed my camera out the window and within seconds of me starting to record a bright speck of light zooms past, i was looking out the window at first and never saw it in the sky and as i looked at the screen saw it and panned with it, im a bit gutted really because my hi def camcorder doesnt work using this near infrared technique but my old DV does, the footage would have been phenomanal! I dont know where to upload it or anything to show you guys on here, ive just tried filming a few birds flying by and even a airplane in the distance to try to get something to compare it to but it flies past soooo fast its unreal. Ive zoomed in on the DV footage and it appears to be a white (must be emitting or reflecting IR light to be white i think) ball object. I cant determin the colour as it was filmed in IR. Help me out to get it uploaded so you can all see it and give me your opinions.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Go to ATS MEDIA, log in with your current ATS screen name and password and upload it there. On the right hand side is MY ACCOUNT then click on MY MEDIA. Upload there.

Then you can insert it here.

[edit on 3/19/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
what format does it need to be encoded to?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malakai_UK
what format does it need to be encoded to?

Allowed File Types: gif jpg bmp png swf wmv mpg avi flv mpeg rm mov 3gp mp4 asf mp3 wav midi mid pdf

Max File Size: 50MB

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Here guys, let me know what you think Here

I have the original DV footage and also the MPG file i created to upload here if anyone wants a closer look

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Here guys, let me know what you think Here

I have the original DV footage and also the MPG file i created to upload here if anyone wants a closer look

It would be benificial to have the original footage in its original format, uncompressed for analysis.

FLV is a compressed format and is not very good for doing serious study.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
where can i upload the original footage for download, the clip i took straight from the DV camcorder is 22mb in size only lasts a few seconds.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Thats moving pretty damn fast whatever it is.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Watching at regular speed, looks like I see wings flapping to me. But, I will let someone else who has technological knowledge scrutinize this before I call it debunked.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I've been to air shows before where the jets pass overhead very low... and they weren't going 1/4 that fast. Man, it's so hard to tell if you don't know the altitude, but to me that looks like 3000 mph.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

where can i upload the original footage for download, the clip i took straight from the DV camcorder is 22mb in size only lasts a few seconds.

Try one of those free website hosting services, they usually have enough storage space for a 22 mb file.

Or email it to [email protected] and I will be happy to upload it to my public ftp site for all to be able to download it.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Tweet tweet. Line two.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Watching at regular speed, looks like I see wings flapping to me. But, I will let someone else who has technological knowledge scrutinize this before I call it debunked.

I noticed that too, but it didn't look like wings flapping to me. Have you ever seen video of supposed UFO's where they seem to pulse? That's what I think I see... pulsing.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hey all, heres the original clip straight from the DV Camcorder.

Clip

After viewing it in premiere im still none the wiser, the parts that look like flapping appear to be an interlacing issue, but im no pro video guy.
I also viewed a few birds flying past a bit later and they look nothing like this, being much darker as well as moving waay slower. Also airplanes but again, they were waay slow. but appeared bright but not as bright as this.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Let me give you a hand. This is a slow zoomed version of your video I made just to see
the flying path of the object in detail. However the object is very small and images are
not that clear.

[im]

(click to open player in new window)
[/im]

Here is a video frame showing the object.

[edit on 19-3-2009 by free_spirit]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
A bird? Yeah right. But could have been a plane with the frames sped up.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
have a look at the original DV camcorder footage, you will see its untouched and not speeded up.

I just wish my HD camcorder had been able to record like this, it would have been clear as day to explain what it is.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It could be kind of large, high, and moving fast. Or it could be small, low, and moving not so fast.

No sense of scale, no way to tell.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Thank you for slowing this down. I can clearly see wings flapping. Maybe depending on people's monitor, some do not see it. But I see it clearly.

Sometimes that object in the sky that we think is the smoking gun is just an ordinary bird. Nothing wrong with that
But to completely deny its possibility is well........

[edit on 3/19/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The slow down doesnt help at all..given it is skipping frames from the original.

BTW OP, you might want to try to host that video on a site that doesnt contain malware trying to get people to download virus scan software. I dont think you were aware that the site your video is sitting on is one of them malware type sites.

Cheers!!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join