It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Approval Rating Continues To Fall

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Examiner

More polls find Obama's approval rating in decline.

A Pew Research Center poll, taken March 9-12, found that Obama’s approval rating slipped five points to 59 percent from 64 percent last month.
Obama’s overall disapproval rating climbed to 26 percent from 17 percent.
The approval and disapproval ratings are similar to those garnered by Bush at a similar point in his presidency in 2001

An Opinion Research Corp. poll, conducted March 12-15, found Obama’s approval rating dropped three points from late last month and 12 points from early February.

Obama’s overall approval rating declined to 64 percent from 76 percent in a Feb. 7-8 poll.
His disapproval rating climbed to 34 percent from 23 percent.

Both surveys had a margin of error of plus or minus 3 percent.

Of course it was just a matter of time, but it looks like the honeymo-o-o-o-o-o-n is-s-s-s o-o-o-ver,

Looks like That One is human after all.

Looks like the porkulous package is turning into Kryptonite right before our very eyes.
Interesting to see how folks will spin it.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
People are finding out that the reality does not match the rhetoric and the campaign promises. Obama continues to vacillate and flip flop and break promise after promise.

Instead of handling problems, where is he? Today he is filming a Letterman show in California.

Incompetent, inexperienced, and just plain stupid. People got what they refused to see during the campaign.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Incompetent, inexperienced, and just plain stupid.

Sounds like you're describing bush minor to me but Obama is still far more intelligent than jr. ever will be.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Obama needs a teleprompter to wipe his 'brow'
. I mean, the guy read the wrong speech and thanked himself. Bush never did that

That tells me that he has no power to think for himself and he shows this in the anger and contempt his face displays since his inauguration when he is questioned. He cannot improv an answer with content, only rhetoric.

Sorry, but I want back the GW days when the fear was of terorrists and not banks..

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Just a matter of time before more and more folks start realizing that he is no Messiah. That he is only human, and that he isnt the most brilliant one at that.

My son asked me the other day, How many trees are in the state of North Carolina. I said I dont know, but I bet if you asked Obama for 3 Million dollars so you could go count all of them he would probally give it to you. For some reason, I think he probally would get his 3 million. He would just have to spend it all in 1 year though.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by grover

I've worked for many years with people that were intelligent. Scientists, engineers, and others.

Obama does not strike me as intelligent. He is average at best. He makes an average of a blunder a day. His only supposed 'skill', oration, disappears without the aid of a teleprompter. So many bad decisions, so many broken promises, so many lies.

He is most likely a product of AA. It's a fact that his wife was.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover

Originally posted by jsobecky
Incompetent, inexperienced, and just plain stupid.

Sounds like you're describing bush minor to me but Obama is still far more intelligent than jr. ever will be.

Obama is a classic example of Book Smart. No wisdom, no experience, no guts, no common sense. He could probably explain how to solve Rubiks Cube but he just can't solve it himself. He is only as smart as what he reads and what he is told to read.

There is far more to intelligence than what one reads in books. I learned that first hand while in college working as a laborer for a county level highway maintenance crew. I was a mere college boy surrounded by a wealth of wisdom, experience and knowledge.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
If someone came to you, and said, we can make you president...would you? That is what we have. No actual experience. Name a big decision this man made prior to entering the White house? I mean, a MCDonalds manager has to make decisions sometimes...all Obama did was not vote.

Am I bitter, no, but I am scared. Pelosi is scarier than Cheney with a shotgun and a flask of Scotch. Approval ratings will plummet and continue too because we are seeing that there is no depth to the man that was elected. This is not a racial or partisan issue at this point. It is a matter of what is best for our country and right now I feel that we should put the rights back into the hands of the states and suspend the executive office for 8 years. Let them not have the power to obtain and see how fast things get done.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
... GW days when the fear was of terorrists and not banks..

That little quote of yours belongs on a bumper sticker.
It's so true.

All that time and money Bush spent in protecting this nation and we were never attacked again during his watch.

Now we have Obama spending some of his time and all of our money protecting banks, yet there is still no guarantee these banks will survive.

That is how you measure true success.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Each year since 93 the first year of the term there is a terror attack. It is a test. My biggest fear is not Al -qeada but Nancy Pelosi being 2nd in line to the throne.

new topics

top topics

join