It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Exposed!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

haha. transpearancy is a bitch!
"Damn I wish i never ran on that whole transpearancy gig, Im screwed!"
I ran out of popcorn, damn.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
There are some who still say Bush stole the 2000 election and never gave him a chance.

Oh I agree. I never bought that conspiracy however it did deserve to be heard and was very close. Anybody who still buys that crap is a fringer for sure.

I'm sure its safe to assume you are one of those

No, not really. Although I disagreed with Bushes policies I didnt buy the conspiracy. However it did deserve to be heard and likewise it was debunked. I got on with it. I gave him his term(s) like every other president. None of you gave Obama chance... ever.

Do you not remember the last few years of Bush's Presidency?

I can go as so far as to remember his first few vacations... I mean days on the job.

You guys couldn't bash him fast enough to satisfy your want of his blood so you guys continue to do so.

We bashed him because he contributed the most to this economic mess, he lied about the war and acted unconstitutionally i.e torture. We by the least gave him his term prior to that. I gave him his term.

What and glenn beck boy here are trying to do is to justify the lies and the muck ups during Bushes watch. It doesnt stand.

The shoe is on the other foot

That foot still has to walk the path. Bush had 8years of walking paths.

and you start crying

Im sorry Im not the one posting these threads. Im not the one crying because the rest of the population refuses to buy this garbage. Im not the one crying about how "unfairly" bush was treated during his 8years of lies and deception.

The man has spent more money then the cost of Iraq, Afghanistan and Katrina combined

The man is trying to fix the mess. You may have your own opinions to just "leaving the economy as is" which will make you cry foul about Obama either more. So its a damned if he does and damned if he doesnt scenario with yall.

you want us to ligten up on him?

You folks never gave him the light of day. I never expect you to. Hateful, regardless. That should be the fringe motto.

I'm keeping a close eye on him.

Keep an objective eye as well mmk? And by the way its about time, your 8years late and $5.3 trillion in debt.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

I knew you would deny being part of the Bush stole the election crowd. Even said so in my post, I see you chose to not include it though.

5.3 trillion in 8 years. Thats pretty bad, I admit it.

How much has Obama spent in 50 days?

But as long as he says its to fix the economy that he inherited its okay, right?

Everyday that Obama speaks it just makes your defense of him more pathetic then the day before.

Yes I had my 8 years and now, God willing, you will only have 4.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I knew you would deny being part of the Bush stole the election crowd. Even said so in my post, I see you chose to not include it though.

Oh yes, go back 8years ago and find out if I posted fringe conspiracy regarding those elections... while your at it search for it within the first two months of Bushes start to the presidency.

Howmuch would Obama be blamed if he didnt do anything? You dont have a say in that matter because you have not seen the full effects of his term as president.

But as long as he says its to fix the economy that he inherited its okay, right?

No ofcourse its not, neither is jumping the gun and continously accusing the man of things even prior before he started his presidency. Maybe you should give him his term and Ill give you my disgust if he does not show improvement by the end of his term.

Everyday that Obama speaks it just makes your defense of him more pathetic

Pathetic? My thats a word. The fringers constant assualt of him before he even took office is pathetic.

Making excuses up for Bush and the 8years of his lies is pathetic.

Im not the one jumping the gun, I have no need to defend him because I am yet to give him his term, and so should you.

Yes I had my 8 years

Yes you did, now you can admit how disasterous that was under the republicans. Take some responsibility for once instead of making excuses and denying it.

you will only have 4.

Godwilling the country and the world will heal in the next 8years, regardless of who is president. I am pritty sure there are conservatives out there who put the country first and partisan bickering in the back seat. You and the other fringers should do so aswell. Bickering and making assumptions aint doing no one good.

[edit on 19-3-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Sorry, I am not a "fringer". I don't claim any of the 3 parties. I like to listen to every canidate and vote who I like best. I have listened to Obama these past few weeks and I hear a man who is in over his head. His admin picks have been horrible, his snubbing of foreign dignitaries is embarissing and his doom and gloom one week and up lifting cheerful outook the next is laughable.

He jumped the gun running for President by 4 years. I said that back in October and I say it now. To much is going on in the world and at home right now for someone with the lack of expierance that he has.

McCain, like him or not, said that Obama would not have the luxury of on the job training and he was right.

But if it makes you feel better calling me a "fringer" then go ahead, but realize you are one also, just on the other side of the scale.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Did you find the Bush bashing post boring?

Not actually.

But I do find trash like this boring and counterproductive:

www.abovetopsecret.com... Quoting FOX News.

You guys crack me up.

Regards......KK

[edit on 19-3-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Everyday that Obama speaks it just makes your defense of him more pathetic then the day before.

Yes I had my 8 years and now, God willing, you will only have 4.

Has everyone forgotten that most of this was money dumped in his lap after Bush rammed the bail-out bill through Congress just before leaving office?

Has everyone forgotten that half of these trillions have already been spent by the Bush administration, nobody knows where the money went and they "refuse" to tell us how they spent our money? The money we still have to pay back.

Does all of America suffer from Alzheimer's or are we just so hell bent on having a whipping boy that we don't care about the real problems as long as we can delude ourselves into believing that one person is to blame and all of our problems will be taken care of if we can get rid of that one person., that one party, that one group, that one race.

Where does it end? When will you be happy; when the Earth is barren and no one is left?

Darn people stop wasting time on this bull crap and put those energies toward fixing this mess.

They are running off with the cattle while you are standing around arguing about who left the gate open.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Did you find the Bush bashing post boring?

Not actually.

But I do find trash like this boring and counterproductive:

www.abovetopsecret.com... Quoting FOX News.

You guys crack me up.

Regards......KK

[edit on 19-3-2009 by kinda kurious]

They could have easily put up a line to espn. Would that have made you feel better?

If you haven't noticed, just about everyone on that thread said it was no big deal, the supporters and non supporters.

So how is it exactly they crack you up?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Yes..he is one person..granted with a new cabinet....
and they have inherited a live grenade.....

Let this unfold for a bit before the condemnations!!

TY KK

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightSkyeB4Dawn

Darn people stop wasting time on this bull crap and put those energies toward fixing this mess.

They are running off with the cattle while you are standing around arguing about who left the gate open.

This is the only post that puts it all into the proper prospective.

If I could I would give 10 stars for that one.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
In reality.. Yes the Gates are wide open and we are sitting here watching this go ... But what are people going to do ? Essentially nothing .. Actually the biggest thing we are doing atm, is sitting here on the computer voiceing out. Reasonings why? Is because the routes that where kept free for us to do, is infathonable to the normal person ..

Even besides that.. Its self restricted in a numerous of ways .. Do i need to be at work? Do i have anything planned with family? Do i have responsiblities that need to be done on this date? and so forth. Not to mention that to many protesting has been becomeing a negative flavor .. Generic Response to protresters are "Don't these people have anything better to do?" "Don't they have jobs/family?"

And the funny thing is.. even though you know its true and thats how it is .. you find yourself not able to break it.

In respect to obama discussion..

Luckily we have transgressed from a simpleton view on things.. and now more things that we get into have more complexity to them. Storylines, Movies .. Media .. Even things such as Manga.. Hell there are stories in there, that by the time you get to the middle of the series you find information on what has been going in the background the entire time you where reading it, but yet didnt notice and thats just one "piece". Its not just this one directed focus anymore.

And guess what? its not that hard to do.

In case of obama .. Conspiracy or no conspiracy .. You see it. Yes he was thrown in there out of the blue.... Yes at quite possibly the worst time ever ... Yes I believe people do make mistakes ... and not just small ones. BUT when a person takes on a job and makes a mistake They will Stop, try to understand what was done that came to this and ensure to progress better. Normal people do not pick the ball up again and run.. only to fall several times after... Unless its completly deliberate.

Also Keep in Mind.. The President .. Is NOT ALONE! we the people Elect our representatives to congress to voice our concerns and opinions on goverment affairs, it was realised that if our representatives could not come to a final decision that we needed one other option as a medium to ensure that decisions/actions still where made in a fair way.

Obama's situation has infurreated alot of the public. I goto board to board to board and see near the same results. hell even people who are not into politics know whats going on and the ramifications to it. But it still goes ... And not because our congress has nobody in it to voice say.. There have been solid one sided debates from men on our congress to this administration on better ways .. but this is visually shunned and ignored. and to a point where our own congress memebers are openingly makeing private groups to strengthen thier stance.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
reply to post by kinda kurious

Why is holding this president accountable for his statements and actions not giving him a chance?

I recall PRECISELY the same argument with Bush.... Everyone did give him a "chance"-- twice-- and look at what that bozo did with the nation's support.

[edit on 18-3-2009 by loam]

The first time that a president lies to the American public, that should be his last chance. He should get no more chances. Take him out office and get some one in there that at least can tell the truth to the people that placed him in office (yeah right, did I say "placed"?). He should only get one opportunity to lie to the American people and then he's out on his ass !!!sabre11004...

P.S. Man we as a people are the most foolish, gullible people in the world. Tell us want we want to hear and we believe it no matter whether it is the truth or not. What a bunch of dumb assess...sabre11004...

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bldrvgr
In reality.. Yes the Gates are wide open and we are sitting here watching this go ... But what are people going to do ? Essentially nothing .. Actually the biggest thing we are doing atm, is sitting here on the computer voiceing out. Reasonings why? Is because the routes that where kept free for us to do, is infathonable to the normal person ..

Even besides that.. Its self restricted in a numerous of ways .. Do i need to be at work? Do i have anything planned with family? Do i have responsiblities that need to be done on this date? and so forth. Not to mention that to many protesting has been becomeing a negative flavor .. Generic Response to protresters are "Don't these people have anything better to do?" "Don't they have jobs/family?"

And the funny thing is.. even though you know its true and thats how it is .. you find yourself not able to break it.

In respect to obama discussion..

Luckily we have transgressed from a simpleton view on things.. and now more things that we get into have more complexity to them. Storylines, Movies .. Media .. Even things such as Manga.. Hell there are stories in there, that by the time you get to the middle of the series you find information on what has been going in the background the entire time you where reading it, but yet didnt notice and thats just one "piece". Its not just this one directed focus anymore.

And guess what? its not that hard to do.

In case of obama .. Conspiracy or no conspiracy .. You see it. Yes he was thrown in there out of the blue.... Yes at quite possibly the worst time ever ... Yes I believe people do make mistakes ... and not just small ones. BUT when a person takes on a job and makes a mistake They will Stop, try to understand what was done that came to this and ensure to progress better. Normal people do not pick the ball up again and run.. only to fall several times after... Unless its completly deliberate.

Also Keep in Mind.. The President .. Is NOT ALONE! we the people Elect our representatives to congress to voice our concerns and opinions on goverment affairs, it was realised that if our representatives could not come to a final decision that we needed one other option as a medium to ensure that decisions/actions still where made in a fair way.

Obama's situation has infurreated alot of the public. I goto board to board to board and see near the same results. hell even people who are not into politics know whats going on and the ramifications to it. But it still goes ... And not because our congress has nobody in it to voice say.. There have been solid one sided debates from men on our congress to this administration on better ways .. but this is visually shunned and ignored. and to a point where our own congress memebers are openingly makeing private groups to strengthen thier stance.

You have to be a damned fool to think that we have elected officials...sabre11004...

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
We do have elected officials In the end it matters little with several proclomations that have been in place and never cancelled out since put in.

Kinda defeats the purpose of the whole system.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

You know SG, have you considered that maybe just maybe, some of these "fringers" were some of those who gave Bush his shot. Gave him his "chance" without taking notice or just plain ignoring some possible warning signs that he was going in the wrong direction.

And now, these people are once bitten twice shy. They are not ready to go down that road again. Fool me once shame on you... fool me twice shame on me.

Sitting around waiting for four years to be done might be too late. I applaud any of you who will/would question every single move your president makes. He is the President of you people, not a CEO of some private corporation that does what they want and you shouldn't care about as long as you get a pay check. It is much greater than this, and affects each and every one of you.

And before you say, why didn't anyone question Bush. I explained that already. Perhaps some sat by giving him his "chance" much to their dismay in hindsight.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by PowerSlave
You know SG, have you considered that maybe just maybe, some of these "fringers" were some of those who gave Bush his shot. Gave him his "chance" without taking notice or just plain ignoring some possible warning signs that he was going in the wrong direction.

Warning signs? President Obama, may I remind you, came into the worst economic crises since the depression and already the fringers proclaimed his term a faliure since before he even took the oath to office. Its been two months powerslave, two months.

The muck up with Bush was not the fact fringers and other americans gave him his term, it was the fact he had his term, messed up, the warning signs were in place, and yet he was voted in a second time. Bush had 1 term and proved a faliure, the mistake was allowing him to have another term. Obama is yet have his term. Its going to take longer than two months to see any recover in the nation as a whole power. So by all means be critical of his policies, be critical of some of his actions, but please dont jump the gun, proclaim his term faliure and begin trolling threads from partisan websites that care nothing about the facts.

Bush mess up in his first term and should not have been voted in again. We are yet to see Obamas term. This crises will take longer than a year to recover. Lets be real here.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

Has everyone forgotten that most of this was money dumped in his lap after Bush rammed the bail-out bill through Congress just before leaving office?

Sounds to me like you have forgotten that the Republican party didn't want to and didn't vote for the first bail out in large numbers and it was house democratic leaders like Pelosi and Frank who rammed it through with threats of "Banking Holidadys" and "Marshall Law" to get enough republicans on board.

This pitiful it's not my fault excuse being used on the part of the new President makes me wonder why the heck he wanted the job and promised he could solve it.

The propensity of his blind followers to already be rewriting history before the ink is even yet dry to support this failure to be effective is just rediculous.

Bush sent a one page Bill to congress that the democrat controlled committees turned into hundreds of pages that they had to strong arm Republican reps to vote for, and it was the democrats that claimed all the additions were the oversights that would have accounted for the money.

Bush sucking as a President is not an excuse for congress sucking as a congress especially when it's had a democratic majority for the past two years.

Wake up and smell the manure my friend.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Warning signs? President Obama, may I remind you, came into the worst economic crises since the depression and already the fringers proclaimed his term a faliure since before he even took the oath to office. Its been two months powerslave, two months.

FDR's spend your way out of debt policies did not shorten or end the Great Depression it lengthened and deepened it not just in the United States but throughout the world.

Two months has led to two trillion dollars worth of debt riddling blunders that really aren't going to make matters better but worse.

Read a little history my friend, personalities don't make bad ideas work.

Good ideas make good ideas work. Obama doesn't not only have a good idea, he doesn't even seem to have a clue.

But hey who cares when you can see your celebrity president laughing it up with Jay Leno to remind you how much you love his personality.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Some people don't see past the ballot that they used to vote the guy in.

A little advice. Use the ignore button on him/her. Your not going to get a debate out of him. Just hit it now.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Some people don't see past the ballot that they used to vote the guy in.

A little advice. Use the ignore button on him/her. Your not going to get a debate out of him. Just hit it now.

Thanks for the practical advice. You sure are right about some people not being able to see past the ballot.

It looks like some of them couldn't even see past the ballot to notice what was actually going on in congress during the election while they were casting them!

They probably don't even remember that not only did the leading democratic senator, their very own candidate, didn't want to be involved in the original bailout debate, he did everything he could to make sure his leading opponent McCain wasn't either.

Mr. Good Idea could have come in and saved the day then as a U.S. Senator in the job we were already paying him for and chose not too.

Now he wants to pretend bail out two and bail out three they are hammering out the details of was entirely beyond he and his party's doing?

Wow he must think the whole nation sits around watching Oprah and View reruns?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join