It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia the ark of the world

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I am in Newfoundland, I would feel safe here if anything went down. We have a fairly large land mass, tons of natural resources and food supply, very low population(the interior of our island is pretty much untouched), and we are also not even really considered a blip on a global scale. Half the world cant' find us on a map (even tho we are a pretty big land mass and HUGE if you consider Labrador)

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Australia will be uninhabitable within 50 years - as far as global warming is concerned look to Russia, England, Iceland, Canada, Greenland and northern europe. Western Shelf of Antarctica will also be "green".

Small area of western Australia will also be greened however vast majority will be un-inhabitable.;

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Intolerant? Naive?
Wrong. Simple facts.

Don't get me wrong. I do not say it is good or bad. Its just an observation.

As environment and location of Korea is relatively unfavorable for inhabitants, they look for other places to live and reproduce. Australia seems to be the place. So please, do not boast with your land and raw materials. Probably within our lifetime we will see it highly industrialized and populated.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by twilightzone

You have also a large number of asian emigrants,

Yes unfortunately we do. We have a woman who is once again preparing herself for parliament that wants to kerb this excessive immigration and protect our culture. Her initial attempt to gain a seat was thwarted by political gangsters and the NWO-driven media even though opinion polls suggest about 33% of the population support her. Though she has only just announced her intention to run at the next election the media has already posted alleged nude photos of her as a teenager over the mass media in a brazen attempt to smear her reputation (the story that goes with the photos alleges they were taken during a drunken binge).

The story may however have a happy ending and could well do her a lot of good though, as it appears the photos (already published) are NOT of her lol and she is now sueing the media companies responsible for millions of $$ - money that will be quite helpful in financing her political campaign (oh the irony lol)

All going well the score in the very near future will be:

NWO 1
The People 1

[edit on 17-3-2009 by Nonchalant]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Why unfortunately? And i assume you are talking of Pauline Hanson?
Please its people like this who hold Australia back, she makes being a racist socially acceptable again. Who cares who lives in Australia all are welcome. Have you seen how the rest of the world works, have you been to London or Paris or anywhere else maybe even get down to Melbourne once in a while. They are some of the most culturally diverse cities in the world, its a beautiful thing.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Yea Ive seen how the multi-cultural agenda has panned out in the US -the countries a mess. As for the UK its a case of 'spot the pom' also. No thanks.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Who cares who lives in Australia all are welcome.

Ummm I don't think that's exactly true, according to your (sigh) goverment. I'd LOVE to chuck it all and move to Oz, but TPTB in your land say I'm too old (47!!) and my husband's skills (owns A/V company) don't meet the criterion.

Maybe you could put in a good word for me? (wink wink, nudge nudge)

[edit on 17-3-2009 by ThatDGgirl]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant
reply to post by pazcat

Yea Ive seen how the multi-cultural agenda has panned out in the US -the countries a mess. As for the UK its a case of 'spot the pom' also. No thanks.

33% Of Australian DO NOT support Pauline Hanson - there is in Australia a small section of racist bigots like any country. A group of people intellectually enfeebled, culturally undeveloped and logically backward - this is no grounds for grand standing or presuming to have any legitimacy what so ever.

It is well worth remembering just how lacking your thoughts are prior to expressing them publicly as you will be well and truly humiliated should venture outside your myopic community of introspective dullards and come up against some one with even a the merest modicum of intellectual capacity.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant

Originally posted by mpriebe81
I've toyed with the idea of moving to Australia for years now.

If you do move here make sure you make Adelaide your city of choice. Its often referred to as God's little haven on the edge of the world. I mean NOTHING happens here and thats the way a lot of us like it lol.

LOL! You forgot one important aspect. South Aus is also called "The Land of the Shallow Grave! Nothing Happens?

God's Little Heaven? Man you should be writing marketing spin for SA Tourism! Adelaide was "City of Churches" last time I looked.

IRM

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by audas
Australia will be uninhabitable within 50 years - as far as global warming is concerned look to Russia, England, Iceland, Canada, Greenland and northern europe. Western Shelf of Antarctica will also be "green".

Small area of western Australia will also be greened however vast majority will be un-inhabitable.;

Yes, global warming will kill us.
Oh wait, thats why they changed the name to climate change because the heating has paused.

You can turn parts of a desert into a fertile oasis if you plan it right with desalinization plants and pumped water to irrigate the crops.
plenty of sunlight and water and your plants will grow very fast and much easier to control insect pests as they find it harder to cross a desert to look for food.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

Ask any Pauline Hanson supporter about their thoughts on Aborigines, you'll find a similar themed answer, they want them gone too.

Make sense to you?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

33% Of Australian DO NOT support Pauline Hanson - there is in Australia a small section of racist bigots like any country.

Ah yes, how typical it is you respond with the tired old 'racist' line..yawn..

A group of people intellectually enfeebled, culturally undeveloped and logically backward - this is no grounds for grand standing or presuming to have any legitimacy what so ever.

LOL..and you call me racist? Take a good hard look at yourself. So what are you - No actually let me guess..your Asean right? Or do you belong to some other socially-disengaged minority group? Your lack of self-esteem & atypical ethnic hypocrisy is quite quaint.

Originally posted by audasIt is well worth remembering just how lacking your thoughts are prior to expressing them publicly as you will be well and truly humiliated should venture outside your myopic community of introspective dullards and come up against some one with even a the merest modicum of intellectual capacity.

Yawn..pull your head in or go home..

[edit on 18-3-2009 by Nonchalant]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Ask any Pauline Hanson supporter about their thoughts on Aborigines, you'll find a similar themed answer, they want them gone too.
Make sense to you?

Yea? I guess that also includes the Aboriginals that attend her rallies and shake her hand after her speeches too? Or dont you know about that? Still, I dont entirely blame you. Its facts such as this that the media likes to keep quiet from the mis-informed public.

But please, do yourself a favour & dont post on subjects such as this unless you actually know what your talking about. Go away & do some research..then post..

[edit on 18-3-2009 by Nonchalant]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join