It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia the ark of the world

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Im trying to find the reasons behind the big move to Ecuador by those thinking it will be safe if/when the world starts to crumble. Also ive just read from an interview with Jake Simpson that Australia has been know to the elites for some time as "the ark of the world". Might explain the U.S base Pine Gap. Im wondering if anyone has come across reasons why people think Aust and Ecuador and the Native American place in the U.S are going to be safe??????

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
we are isolated at the bottom of the world.
We have raw materials as well as plenty of land.
we have a range of livable climates from tropical to snow fields.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by yhtomit

Is this about the huge alien underground complex Australia is also suspected to have? That complex that does very similar operations and is closely affiliated with the USA underground alien bases??

I wouldn't be surprised that the aliens planning world genocide can use things like comets and asteroids and build bases on the most stable regions of the planet to keep them and their agenda unaffected for the most part.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by ahnggk]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
If there ever was a world war, or something tragic, I believe personally that Australia, and more specifically PERTH would be the first place Asia would look to invade and occupy.

Ark of the world?

We may be big, but large amounts are not able to produce, or provide a place to live.

If anything ever happened.. id head home to NZ.

Who in their right mind would want to take over NZ.

On the 7th Day, god rested, and finished his hobby, New Zealand.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

lol not even New Zealanders want to live there, present company included it seems

Now about invading Perth? they will come up against the toughest members of the Aussie forces over here.

Yes, you know who I mean! The SAS baby!

Sorry getting all patriotic here.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Without getting into Pine Gap and underground alien base conspiracies, I'll stick with the known facts. Australia is one of the most geologically sound continents on the planet. Perhaps that's why?

All I know is, it's bloody awesome here! Best country in the world IMHO!!!

IRM

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Probably a "borrowed" idea from On the Beach. The premise being that nuclear war wipes out animal life in the Northern Hemisphere. Eventually the lands downunder get nailed too. All in all, a real happy story.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
"I come from a land downunder.."

Proud of it.

I have to agree with Munkey66!

Toward the north the have our hot climate and the south is our low temp climate. Because Australia is so big, we have 2 climates! Lol!

Why is every Aussie a raging patriot? xD

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Probably a "borrowed" idea from On the Beach. The premise being that nuclear war wipes out animal life in the Northern Hemisphere. Eventually the lands downunder get nailed too. All in all, a real happy story.

LOL! Yeah, I saw the remake of that with Bryan Brown a few years ago. The worst part about that wasn't that Australia eventually bit the dust - it was Browns wooden acting.

From memory, some of the scene's from the original B&W version were shot on Frankston beach in Victoria, near where I live. My dad remembers it well as a boy.

IRM

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
If TSHTF event is a Judgement Day, there is no safe place. If it is a pole shift, no safe place. Zombie apocalypse, only safe place is mountains. Social/economic collapse? Let them go to AU and SA. Let us turn the capital into a 24/7 rave and the white house into a love shack. They will have to leave b/c if the people ever take over, they will kill like the bloody french revolution. accept in USA the royalty are the wealthy and political.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I've toyed with the idea of moving to Australia for years now.
I at least need to get out there and visit once i'm done with college!
I don't like the idea of an American base on Australian soil though, that's a total bummer. Well at least it's in the middle of the desert right?

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mpriebe81

There's four (sorta)

Pine Gap
Geraldton Echelon base
Harold E Holt, but that's not really in use these days, but it is owned my Boeing.
and Woomera, again not really in use much, the facilities there moved to Pine Gap

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk
reply to post by yhtomit

Is this about the huge alien underground complex Australia is also suspected to have? That complex that does very similar operations and is closely affiliated with the USA underground alien bases??

I wouldn't be surprised that the aliens planning world genocide can use things like comets and asteroids and build bases on the most stable regions of the planet to keep them and their agenda unaffected for the most part.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by ahnggk]

From what I heard, all the aliens took off because of the flies in the outback.
The ones that stayed got into drinking beer and laying back at a barbie and basically chilling out while the world around them goes to hell in a hand basket.

picture it now, ET standing next to the pool with a tinnie in his hand saying "she'll be right mate"

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by yhtomit
Im trying to find the reasons behind the big move to Ecuador by those thinking it will be safe if/when the world starts to crumble. Also ive just read from an interview with Jake Simpson that Australia has been know to the elites for some time as "the ark of the world". Might explain the U.S base Pine Gap. Im wondering if anyone has come across reasons why people think Aust and Ecuador and the Native American place in the U.S are going to be safe??????

It is the home of the boomerang. Read up on that, the boomerang and it's history, it's pretty interesting, anyway the arc is one of the most important symbols ever, the chevron.

Peace

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Those guys live in Wycliffe Well

www.wycliffe.com.au...

I'll get there one day

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

4 of them??? That's awful man, sorry to hear that!
It's ridiculous how many bases we have worldwide, give me a frickin' break! But of course anyone associated with the military or in support of our foreign relations(or lack thereof) will claim that it is solely for strategic purposes. Which makes sense up to a point, but seriously who is attacking us?
Last i checked we were the ones showing up in other nations dropping bombs and then high-fiving the remaining residents a few days later.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpriebe81
I've toyed with the idea of moving to Australia for years now.

If you do move here make sure you make Adelaide your city of choice. Its often referred to as God's little haven on the edge of the world. I mean NOTHING happens here and thats the way a lot of us like it lol.

Imagine living in a city but without the hustle & bustle - thats Adelaide. You can drive from the northern suburbs of Adelaide to the South often in an hour or so. We have 1 main street in the city that I guess you could say is open 24/7 - everywhere else closes after 8pm. And its so conservative even natural-born Australians move FROM Adelaide not TO it.

Oh and a short ferry trip off the coast lies Kangaroo Island. I would honestly love to retire & die there. Its so quiet. In one small corner of the island lies the main town thats open 9-5 Mon - Fri and 9 - 12 Saturdays only. But on the southern side of the island is a place called Emu Bay. I recall standing down on the beach there one day on a windy,chilly day and looking out to sea. It was quite awesome to think there was nothing between me and Antarctica. So peaceful..

[edit on 17-3-2009 by Nonchalant]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Z.S.P.V.G.Zombie apocalypse, only safe place is mountains.

I don't follow ? Can Zombies not climb, walk and hike up mountains ? Any way, I do think that Australia is a great place and as people have said it does harbor almost every climate that we know of, it has great wildlife and looks pretty. I don't think that it is the Ark of the world to be honest.

Fox

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
we are isolated at the bottom of the world.
We have raw materials as well as plenty of land.
we have a range of livable climates from tropical to snow fields.

You have also a large number of asian emigrants, who will very soon dominate your nation. Time for you to learn how to plant, harvest and cook rice

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by twilightzone

Thats a fairly intolerant and naieve view.
Considering we are just about a part of asia anyway.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join