It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why the fed does not want to be audited

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

That ain't a hockey stick...it's a pike, and our childrens' head is on it.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I have been saying that the bailout money has (for the most part) been pumped into financial institutions and is sitting there.

They are selling debt worldwide...

And when it is "time," when they have sold all the debt the market can bear... They will release these funds into the economy at large, initiating Naziesque hyperinflation.

And then it's all over.

That is why I am pushing my book, with a solution I see. I am trying to get it to the tipping point before it is "time."

If we can do that, we can avoid all this.

The introduction is here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The FREE book and discussion threads are in my sig. And I have a version that includes the intro, a correction of a typo, and a few tweaks for clarity. I will email it to any brave enough to give me an email addy.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Ben Brenanke said himself last night on 60 minutes that they are literally just printing money as a last ditch-effort to save the system no matter how stupid of an idea he thinks it is. Yeah! He said that! He also said that they won't let it crash because of how many billions OTHER countries have saved in our banks and that the whole world would go down if we go down... scary!

[edit on 3/16/09 by MoothyKnight]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
"Oh, it's a REAL inconvenient truth now, huh Al?" WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The great thing about macroeconomics is that it is so complex and interconnected, there is so much data out there, it is something the average person does not really understand - that you can assemble information to paint any picture you like, and people will buy it.

Horror films are all the rage this years. So just make a Blair Witch Project pseudo-documentary and you can cash in on people's fear.

If you're really interested in the current economic situation, trying reading up on it. Books and articles by journalists and experts, not hucksters. Read pro and con on any subject to get a clearer understanding. You'll inevitably discover there are no simple answers.

Then decide for yourself who is right or wrong.

Mike F

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Post deleted.

Sorry.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by craig732]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join