It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why the fed does not want to be audited

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I looked and couldn't find this on here But I wanted to share this with everyone because it is shocking!!!

Federal Reserve How much printing have they done?

I like in this video how Glenn immitates Gore.....

Anyways, people it is over......all I can say is game over.....good luck to you all in the future. I hope I can afford a $35.00 loaf of bread here in the near future.

-Kdial1

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Wow that is an amazing video. I am just shocked by how little the average American understands about what our government is doing to our future. How do I star and flag you?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Good video....that hockey stick spike there at the end of the graph is
mind boggling!

Some folks are thinking that the crisis has passed, this is all over now, that the stimulus plan is working, the market has rallied etc.
Well IMHO, the light at the end of the tunnel is a freight train...and right now, well it is the calm before the storm.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
That is why the motto of our government is spend now, and worry later, I call banking on the future and the future is our children children for generations to come.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
THe horrible thing is that the general populace is going to think we are heading out of the crisis and they are going to start spending and investing. Then it is going to hit 10 times worse than what we have already seen, consumer confidence will be gone.

This would also be the perfect time for the NAU (North American Union) and Amero to be implemented. I would also like to point out that the violence in Mexico only fuels the NAU to be implemented.

-Kdial1

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1
THe horrible thing is that the general populace is going to think we are heading out of the crisis and they are going to start spending and investing. Then it is going to hit 10 times worse than what we have already seen, consumer confidence will be gone.

This would also be the perfect time for the NAU (North American Union) and Amero to be implemented. I would also like to point out that the violence in Mexico only fuels the NAU to be implemented.

-Kdial1

Oh no! Not That! Actual spending and investing by the public! What exactly are we trying to save ourselves from?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by disgustedbyhumanity

Oh no! Not That! Actual spending and investing by the public! What exactly are we trying to save ourselves from?

From the same reasons that we got the economic crisis, depending on credit and loans to keep boosting an economy that is nothing but full of debt and bankrupted.

That is what our own moronic government is doing, spending, banking on the future of generations and borrowing abroad.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by disgustedbyhumanity

Originally posted by kdial1

-Kdial1

People will start spending again and the bottom is going to fall out and then you will see more peoples savings destroyed.

Like I said, it is game over IMO. There is nothing we can do now, either way we are going to be hit either by hyper inflation from too much money pumped in, or a new currency will be coming. Right now I do not see how we can stay keep the USD at value with so much in the "System" I am going to go and get some graphs for you and show you hyper inflation.

I am no economist, I am an Engineer so I could be completely wrong and I will be the first to admit it. But from everything I have researched it seems to be looming in the horizon.

Hey I am all for investing, as long as it is in something sound. Like Gold and silver.

-Kdial1

[edit on 15-3-2009 by kdial1]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Here is a great paper about hyperinflation in Zimbabwe and the cause of it.

Central banking is the only monetary system that has ever created hyperinflation and instability in Zimbabwe. Prior to central banking, Zimbabwe had a rich monetary experience in which a free banking system and a currency board system performed well. It is time for Zimbabwe to adopt one of these proven monetary systems and discard its failed experiment with central banking.

Link

I am just warning people to not fall into the black hole.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/4bf67e783465eaaa.gif[/atsimg]

-Kdial1

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
What we see in the Glenn Beck video is not only "amazing" - it is APPALLING! This spending is completely insane, every citizen ought to be going BERSERK!!!

[edit on 15-3-2009 by MyNameIsNobody]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I'm in shock.

Does anyone know where GB derived his figures that the graph is based on?

This is bad juju...when you see it on a graph such as this,the reality of it finally becomes more clear.

Okay,I'm officially rattled.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Now that's insane. good think I know hand to hand combat. I'll be able to take that $35 loaf of bread away from you by force. We eat. You starve.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by amazing
reply to post by kdial1

Now that's insane. good think I know hand to hand combat. I'll be able to take that $35 loaf of bread away from you by force. We eat. You starve.

Ahhh, excellent... and then when you're nice and fat from that loaf of bread, we'll all come for you with our laser guns and eat you! Muehahah!

But seriously, this video is not bad. I don't like his over simplification of the chart though. The big volcano thing at the top was a little silly.

edit: Maybe we'll just sell your meat for $35 per pound

[edit on 3.15.2009 by Avarus]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avarus
.... The big volcano thing at the top was a little silly.

Not silly at all.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by MyNameIsNobody]

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by irishchic
I'm in shock.

Does anyone know where GB derived his figures that the graph is based on?

Yep, right here.

There's all sorts of interesting charts and data if you know where to look.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by amazing
reply to post by kdial1

Your hand to hand combat will be no match for my Glock 19

-Kdial1

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by anachryon

Thank you!

Seriously,I have read so much and bookmarked so many sites in recent months,I've confused myself.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Glenn Beck is a change agent. He is just reinforcing the money makers (Obama & the international bankers)agenda

The FED & the Treasury are not printing anything. The 9 trillion or so dollars dumped into the world monetary system are just electronic markers

There is only about 15 trillion paper dollars in the world, most of which is used in the illegal drug, gambling, prostitution & small arms market. The remainer is just to help to convince us that money has real value. It helps distract us from the fact that all money is promissory debt & usury by design.

The other 600 trillion(derivative speculation) of the world economy resides in cyberspace

There are no booms or busts. There is only the money makers who decide to push credit (a boom) and retract credit (recession). The money lenders take their profit ahead of the cycles, then trick us into believing that a crisis has occurred.

While we look for people to blame(investors,wall street congress the poor, the rich) They push an agenda of social change(tax debt slavery) which results in less freedom of choice in exchange for a solution to the problem that they have created.(bail out & stimulus)

When they get us to agree on the solution that they have engineered(accepting less freedom), they start to offer more credit. Then their controlled media calls it a bear market...finally its rinse lather and repeat !

These agendas are basically executed in 20 year cycles, which is most likely based upon on a generational memory lapse, while the new working class gets suckered again

What is Money ?

Cramer explains how to do it

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
up until 2008, the Fed only printed the ammounts of money
which the Treasury said it needed to finance the national debt---

Also to finance the series of Wars (WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Grenada, Kosovo, Iraq, Afghanistan...)

And to finance other necessities, i.e. Cold-War, War-on-Drugs, the GreatSociety, housing bubble [which was needed to replace the HUD/Section 8, and minority housing programs ~which became Politically In-Correct]

if you notice the vertical spike (aka 'Hockey Stick' pattern)
came in 2008, just when the housing bubble, credit expansion bubble, and 600+Trillion derivatives bubbles...blew up in the puppet-masters faces... and resulted in absolutely NO Trust/Confidence in the manipulated System
any longer....

the unstated fact is that the other 11 regions of 'The Federal Reserve'
are saying nothing of the real culprit---> which is the NY Federal Reserve,

the Fed, mostly NY, are the ones which have been secretly buying US Treasuries...
making US Treasuries look artifically attractive to the rest of the world...
for more than 6 months already, or at least thats whats a few analysts are whispering !

the NY Fed is the one using GoldmanSachs as one of several proxy to naked-short gold futures for the last decade.

And..... where did the Treasury Secretary Geithner move from?
was that the NY Fed?

Gotta wear hip-boots to wade through this effluence

[edit on 15-3-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Why on Earth do we need to fall victim to this Glen Beck video drama? This guy. I mean I'm sorry. This shock jock terror advisor and government tag toe really has you on the ball doesn't he? I bet you watch his show day in and day out. At this point there really is no point justifying his brainwashing antics. Now that he has your undivided attention he can suck up all the money he wants from his advertisers and promoters. While all of you sheep suffer in the horror of his vision at the end of the day he's out at the pool, puffing on his cigars, living in the lap of luxury like the rich swine that he is. You know in fact you and him don't need a government to live by. You don't need to live in the United States if all your rights and freedoms are always endangered. You don't need to live here if the government is never right. The people that work in the government are always wrong. Go live somewhere else. Go live on Glen Beck's tropical island. His home away from home. Anyway. All you poor Americans suffering from recession need to watch the Glen Beck show. Tally up the points and go tell it to somebody that cares. While your at it why not buy his bumper sticker and book too. Give one of those books of his to that poor helpless child in North Korea. Cake on that icing for the true pat on the backs. Shoe throwers. And like I said before John McCain never made a difference. He was just the toe needed to bring about change. One big act for victory. Goodbye America. . . .signing off from the SSS S.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join