It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why the fed does not want to be audited

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
You know, when I seen the commercial for that 60 Minutes, and the guy asked him "When will the recession end?" the first thought that popped into my head was, "When they want it to."

Chrono

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
You can look at this in two ways:

1. The goverment is doing this on purpose to devalue the dollar, to make room for a new currency (Amero, gold standard, money specialized for states only, etc.) after losing their citizen's confidence in the dollar.

2. The goverment is doing this on purpose to devalue the dollar to increase foreign investments. More investments = more foreign businesses being opened in the US which equals more jobs for Americans. This is what China has been doing. Since it's cheaper for businesses to operate and manufacture here, you will see many of them shift their production facilities to the US.

In the upcoming years, I see only three scenarios - same states within the US will break off from the union (others will combine with either Mexico or Canada), the US will put enough political pressure on China to where they will create a dissent group of Chinese civilians that will call for an independent Democratic state in China (splitting up China, their economy, and their population), and lastly, there will be a major WWIII. We have fallen into the same war spending as Germany pre-WWII, where Germany printed money to pay for their war funds.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The big thing the fed would be worried about with a audit would be if the gold they hold is not in fort Knox like it is supposed to be.

en.wikipedia.org...

There are many that believe a lot of the gold bars in Fort Knox have been replaced with gold plated lead blocks.

And that the fed just does a show audit and only tests a small amount of real gold they have left.

The rest has been sold off to prop up the US dollar by manipulating the gold market.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Perhaps one of the gravest threats in this still just beginning economic crisis is what will come after the collapse of the dollar.

While many people envision the Amero and others a push throughout the world for a one world currency completely doing away with the vesitiges of any illusion of sovereignty I suspect we might be looking at something even far more grave than that.

With hundreds of millions of people in the United States alone the logistical task of designing, then engraving, then securitizing, then serializing for future monetizing, and printing and shipping the money throughout the Federal Reserve Branches to the individual banks in their region would be one that even done at a rapid pace would likely take six months if not longer.

What a perfect time for a frightened and resource and food stock depleted unpaid and clamoring for a quick solution populace to be forced to accept an entirely EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) based trading system of credits. Cards or even worse yet Microchips could be made, shipped and distrubuted much more rapidly.

It would be virtually impossible to run any black market operation or buy from any black market operation guns, ammunitiun, dwindling foot stocks, illicit drugs, gamble or engage in prostitution.

Gold itself could only be converted into the credits through government issued cards made to specifically identify each holder. Purchases as well as the origin of wealth would all be easily tracked through computers.

Independent militia's and survivalists would have to be extremely inventive to be able to buy anything officially through the new system and to convert precious metals or jewels into EFT Credits.

Likewise your Credits could simply be taken away with the push of a button bankrupting anybody with split second push button ease.

A new system similiar to this would give the Powers that Be a distinct advantage in simply starving out as well as identifying many subversive ellements and ensure few if any could turn to crime or vices for indepenent of supplemental income outside of the taxation, and oversight tracking system an EFT system would incorporate.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
the funny thing about this situation is that it was all planned. you all think it was an accident.
these criminals in the government are laughing their collective asses off as they take your money.
you have a guy who's first agenda is to keep you from knowing where he's a citizen of.
then he works to run the country into the ground as fast as he can.
and he works hard at it. sounds like a foreign agenda to me!
we all know that you don't spend money to get out of debt. it's illogical.

AIG has lost $60 billion dollars in this last quarter. where do you think the money is going?the company was only worth 12.5 billion to begin with. it's being laundered thru mortgage default swaps and being laundered back to the rich.in order to make us poor. they prosper,we suffer. and all this time we're not supposed to know that AIG insures the congressmans pensions,too.

so instead of doing whats right and taking back our country by any means possible
,we will do what they have plannned for from the beginning.
cry for the government to help.
they have always said we would ask for it,and they wouldn't have to force us.
by the time we figure it all out,it will be too late. the fed will not be audited---EVER.
why do you think geithner is the sec of the treasury?

so sit back relax,and let someone else do the thinking,its much to deep for us,right?
i liken it to someone who is computer illiterate. they all look for a really deep hidden something in that magic box,that keeps them from really understanding how simple it really is.
so it really doesn't matter if its cyberspace or printed money,we still owe it to the fed.
the fed has NEVER worked...3 times,yes threetimes this country has been duped into allowing someone else to print our money.
the fed is the GREATEST ENEMY this land has ever seen. it needs to be stopped...NOW

money is like energy,you can change the form of it ,but once created,it cannot be dissolved.
please read "the creature from jekyll island", and multiply the schemes by 1 billion.

ps.would someone list the companies that i own part of now? i wanna get a loan

it only stands to reason that our country is being sold thru bad debt.
and whan they take the country away,we will still have to pay for it thru taxes.this is because the fed loans us the money,and we repay it thru income tax. except that we can never catch up.
plus that,EVERY CENT they create out of thin air,is loaned to the US. so if they print say $100 at 2% intrest,where does the $2.00 intrest come from,since all money is loaned at intrest?
soooooooo,get it? we owe the principle.but there was never a dime in circulation to pay the intrest.
what this means is that the fed could collect the entire nut,but would still own everything in this country,just for the intrest we owe on a loan,that was created out of thin air!
HENCE THE GREATEST SCAM ANYONE COULD CONCIEVE. SITLL THINK THEY'LL GET AUDITED?

[edit on 16-3-2009 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Interesting graph the collapse has been a ratings godsend for Glenn Beck,just remember as long as it gets him viewers he's gonna run with it the real Beck was the one who was making fun of Ron Paul during the election he's only having him on because he turned out to be right.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
like it or not....
they should be at least halfway through, if not completely done with their audit...

www.gata.org...

unless, of course, the books are in such bad shape, they are just outright inauditable!!!
I would guess that this audit didn't come back too good, which is why they are now printing money like crazy, it doesn't matter anymore anyway?

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
like it or not....
they should be at least halfway through, if not completely done with their audit...

www.gata.org...

unless, of course, the books are in such bad shape, they are just outright inauditable!!!
I would guess that this audit didn't come back too good, which is why they are now printing money like crazy, it doesn't matter anymore anyway?

They have never been audited, so it is almost certain that there will be hundreds of mistakes found, costing us tax payers billions if not trillions.

One of the reasons that they probably do not want to be audited is because of their funding of covert operations that have costed us tax payers trillions.

-Kdial1

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Why the hell are you people trusting glenn beck?

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
there is already a thread about this same video i remember making a link to it about a month ago. old news but still a good watch

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Can any one answer me please?

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I am not exactly sure how much the fact that GB has ANYTHING to do with this report changes what the information at hand tells us.

GB's opinion and characterizations notwithstanding, the Fed is printing us into oblivion. They know this, our legislators know this, it has happened before, and no one is telling them to stop.

GO figure.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I wrote to Glenn Beck as well as Lou Dobbs (not that I expect an answer from either) asking why they suddenly decided to wake up and criticize the Fed and Gov't for printing and spending like no tomorrow (respectively) when this has been going on for years, just more so in the last year (give or take).

Since both political parties, both owned and controlled by the corporate elitists/globalists, have been on record spending/borrowing sprees for the last decade, have no real solutions to our country's problems, and refuse to listen to those who MAY have a solution, basically makes government as we've know it useless (actually incompetent and treasonous). Still you have the mindless, stupid partisan politics all around and i'm shaking my head saying "What the f@#$"?

Just venting here

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TypeSH2001
I wrote to Glenn Beck as well as Lou Dobbs (not that I expect an answer from either) asking why they suddenly decided to wake up and criticize the Fed and Gov't for printing and spending like no tomorrow (respectively) when this has been going on for years, just more so in the last year (give or take).

Since both political parties, both owned and controlled by the corporate elitists/globalists, have been on record spending/borrowing sprees for the last decade, have no real solutions to our country's problems, and refuse to listen to those who MAY have a solution, basically makes government as we've know it useless (actually incompetent and treasonous). Still you have the mindless, stupid partisan politics all around and i'm shaking my head saying "What the f@#$"?

Just venting here

I share your frustration. The economic policy of this nation has been a-partisan for nearly a century. Unfortunately, rather than mean that parties have opted to do the right thing and avoid ideological nonsense while managing the purse-strings of this nation, it really means that they simply left it to the transnational banking cartel to manage..., so we ended up fleeced.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

on the morning of the first eviction
they carried out the wishes of the landlord and his son
furniture's out on the sidewalk next to the family that little piggie went to market,
so they're kicking out everyone
talking about process and desmissal forced removal of the people
on the corner shelter and location
everybody wants somewhere
the elected are such willing partners
look who's buying all their tickets to the game
development wants, development gets
it's official
development wants this neighborhood
gone so the city just wants the same talking about process and dismissal
forced removal of the people on the corner shelter and location
everybody wants somewhere everybody watns somewhere

This song represents the bust, they called it in 2001. In their neighborhood the mortgage crisis was already a reality to make money for the fatcats and their stadiums. Development pushed the prices into the sky and then that bubble popped. People need a place to live not just to make a profit off their homes, which seems to be the unheard messege of this song.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

The majority of gold bullion IS held in the Federal Reserve in NEW YORK. not the small amount held in Fort Knox.
I work for the Bank of England and we 'pride' ( in very loose terms , my self speaking here ) ourselves or at least tell people that come in for the seminars that we as the BOE are the 2nd largest custodian of bullion in the world AFTER the Fed . Res in NY. We never mention Fort Knox.
Besides all the gold is for the aliens , hasn't anyone told you that yet?
Where better than to have it all in one easy convenient place for them to scoop it up from ?.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
reply to post by ANNED

Besides all the gold is for the aliens , hasn't anyone told you that yet?
Where better than to have it all in one easy convenient place for them to scoop it up from ?.

I forgot about that! They need it to 'clean' their atmosphere right?

PS. Ever wonder how much molten gold there was under the WTC after it was left on 'simmer' for a few weeks?

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by andrew123

Who said we are trusting Glenn Beck?

Look at the federal reserve charts posted earlier........

-Kdial1

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by joeybagadonutzz

i must say, that was a riveting video. i had read and seen something that just scratched the surface compared to this video.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I think you did well coming up with that idea of yours, but I'm not sure the majority would go for it. In order to convert any form of currency (ETF or otherwise) the majority still has to embrace it. If the majority chooses not to embrace it, there's no chance that it would go into effect in any meaningful way.

If something like this were to be proposed, I could see people returning to the barter system for their transactions, or simply choosing to use an alternative currency (like the Canadian Dollar, for example) while the new currency is printed and circulated. I don't believe the majority of people would embrace an entirely electronic system for the very reasons you listed.

A workaround for the ETF issue would be using paper "gift certificates" in various amounts. They could be used for a currency rather than an ETF credit. After the debacle we've seen with the idiots in banks, I seriously doubt the majority of people would choose to trust banks and bankers. Paper currencies are what people trust because they can't be deleted with the push of a button.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join