It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why the fed does not want to be audited

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Can't see how Glenn is going to hold on to his job much longer,
since Fox news isn't to far away from the money makers,(the FRB)
It doesn't matter how many of those strange tax dollars they print,
every dollar printed costs you money,
which means you are in debt to them always.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by WISHADOW

You my friend are a perfect example of someone who voices an opinion on these boards when you have no idea of who you are criticizing, do a little bit of research on Glenn Beck then come back here with some more thoughtful posts.

Do you donate 25% of your paycheck to charity?

I'll debate with you when you can bring some more intellectual conversation to the thread.

-Kdial1

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
is it me or is Glen Beck starting to become less of a douche ?

[edit on 15-3-2009 by OpusMarkII]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by WISHADOW

I will like to give you this link for you to do some very interesting research on what is going on with our economy, government and how they are raping the people, our children and unborn childre off.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Ya know guys, what really pisses me off the most? No one can do damn thing about this either. I'm sure hyper-inflation will run rampart, credit will contine to be a thorn in our side, and these wall street guys will continue to do what there doing. Whoever said don't worry about the things we can change, and change only the things we can change, should be shot.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Obviously our Governemnt, the Treasury, and most, if not all, of humans in the Western world fail to understand one basic philosophical law:

Confucius say:

NEVER SPEND FUTURE MONEY

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Is the Stimulus Bill Unconstitutional?

www.americanthinker.com...

The aphorism, he who pays the piper calls the tune, is one that Congress understands quite well. If the state accepts funds, it also accepts a host of restrictions. For example, the plan increases, temporarily, the money it sends to states to fund various welfare programs. To receive that money, states have to add thousands of new people to the welfare rolls. In two years, the federal largesse stops, but the new welfare recipients are still there.

Consequently, several governors have said that they might simply refuse the money. Most are Republican, but recently the Democratic governor of Tennessee has joined the chorus. The stimulus bill, for example, gives $7 billion to the states to add to their unemployment trust funds, but to receive this "gift," a state has to change its formula so that it makes more people eligible for benefits, which leaves a long-term obligation on the system.

Because some governors might not accept the money, Congress added a unique provision, in subsection 1607(b): "If funds provided to any State in any division of this Act are not accepted for use by the Governor, then acceptance by the State legislature, by means of the adoption of a concurrent resolution, shall be sufficient to provide funding to such State."

If state law does not give the state legislature the right to bypass the governor, how can Congress just change that law? Where does Congress get the power to change a state constitution?

www.chicagotribune.com...

I thought this might add a new dimension.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by WISHADOW
Why on Earth do we need to fall victim to this Glen Beck video drama?

I can certianly understand and respect that you have a problem with Glen Beck, but did you follow the link to the Federal Reserve Board page?

Glen Beck is not making this up. It is being publically reported by the Federal Reserve Board.

Please do some research and educate yourself.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This is some spooky stuff.

The figures are simply stunning from the st louis fed site.

I am at a loss for words.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
That was the plan, print money to the point where it causes inflation but not inflation, just below. Thats what Bernanke says.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
This is rich -- cautious optimism from the oligarchy:

Bernanke: Recession Could End in '09
By JEANNINE AVERSA, AP Economics Writer

WASHINGTON – America's recession "probably" will end this year if the government succeeds in bolstering the banking system, Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke said Sunday in a rare television interview.

In carefully hedged remarks in a taped interview with CBS' "60 Minutes," Bernanke seemed to express a bit more optimism that this could be done.

Still, Bernanke stressed — as he did to Congress last month — that the prospects for the recession ending this year and a recovery taking root next year hinge on a difficult task: getting banks to lend more freely again and getting the financial markets to work more normally.

"We've seen some progress in the financial markets, absolutely," Bernanke said. "But until we get that stabilized and working normally, we're not going to see recovery.

"But we do have a plan. We're working on it. And, I do think that we will get it stabilized, and we'll see the recession coming to an end probably this year."

Even if the recession, which began in December 2007, ends this year, the unemployment rate will keep climbing past the current quarter-century high of 8.1 percent, Bernanke said.

A growing number of economists think the jobless rate will hit 10 percent by the end of this year.

Asked about the biggest potential dangers now, Bernanke suggested a lack of "political will" to solve the financial crisis.

He said, though, that the United States has averted the risk of plunging into a depression.

Did someone say depression? What depression?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I know this for sure money is debt the more you spend the further you go into debt. Money is an illusion, it's all smoke and mirrors. And they have every one snookered. They used money to collapse the USSR. They are using money to collapse the USA. Stop spending money and their house of cards collapses, that's exactly what's happening now.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Folks are we headed the way of the demise of the Continental dollar? Is history repeating itself where our forefathers would say not worth a Continental because of massive printing of that currency not backed by Gold or Silver and it's value became worth 1/100th of its original value? Will We The People be saying in the near future not worth an American dollar?

Our U.S. Government no longer backs our dollar by Gold or Silver and this happened during the Vietnam War. So if history is any indicator and it usually is look for hyperinflation to take place in the near future. It will take a truck load of money to buy food when hyperinflation takes place.

Do you realize who will carry the burden of hyperinflation? It is called trickle down to We The People as always.

www.kwaves.com...

historywired.si.edu...

[edit on 15-3-2009 by amari]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

If state law does not give the state legislature the right to bypass the governor, how can Congress just change that law? Where does Congress get the power to change a state constitution?

How congress can do this is quite simple. In 1933 FDR declared the US bankrupt and the states bought off on it one at a time. This in turn actually made it the Corporate States of America. Then in 1972 Nixon declared the US bankrupt again which of course included all 50 states, dirty deed complete. Does the STATE's have a choice...no and they have no way out. For all that seem to be at a loss on what this all means, if you declare bankruptcy you can no longer use 'your' laws or 'rules'. The creditor's set the laws and rules for you. Now go figure out where the Constitution is and if you think the creditors will let you have it. I will give you a hint, the UCC is the law of the land.

On topic:

GB is simply trying to educate the people on the money situation and there are those talking about $35 loaf of bread. There is no need to even let it get that high before the public will be primed for any offer to get things back into perceived order. Let unemployment hit 20% - 25%, bread prices up a couple of dollars then dangle the "New Deal" carrot and the public will bite. The public will sell its collective soul for a future bowl of soup.

One poster mentioned they are trying to get the public to spend since the 'recession' is over according to the Fed. All that does is dig a deeper hole and guarantee the 'New Deal' will be bought hook, line and sinker.

As I said before; "you gotta love a well laid plan that comes together".

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
History is repeating itself, I think that every day i read our sugarcoated newspaper articles. Our dollars value is about one twentieth of what it was in 1913. When we see the inflation from all the money we've been throwing at the system to "make it better" it will only get much worse.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

No one in my opinion understands the grave danger the fed has put us in. The inflation rate on this economy today is at the silent rate of stripping one in five Americans of their complete income each year. ONE IN FIVE AMERICANS. It really is over, you thought that video was bad here is one that will absolutely make your stomach turn.video.google.com...

The video is a little lengthy but I highly advise people to watch this movie, it goes over the entire history of the fed, how it was made, How it is actually privately owned by a few extremely wealthy people, and it brings all the way until today's standard. God Bless everyone and their families because like other people said this is the calm before the storm. Buy silver and gun to protect it. NOT A JOKE. BUY SILVER AND A GUN TO PROTECT IF YOU WANT TO SURVIVE.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
@#$% Hockey stick, check out this @#$%^ right angle!!!

research.stlouisfed.org...

The graph doesnt even go high enough to show the real value!

Look at it just jamming itself into the top trying to say " Hey I got a LONG ways to go before I get into the trillions range, this webpage isnt big enough!"

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Avarus

Originally posted by amazing
reply to post by kdial1

Now that's insane. good think I know hand to hand combat. I'll be able to take that $35 loaf of bread away from you by force. We eat. You starve.

Ahhh, excellent... and then when you're nice and fat from that loaf of bread, we'll all come for you with our laser guns and eat you! Muehahah!

But seriously, this video is not bad. I don't like his over simplification of the chart though. The big volcano thing at the top was a little silly.

edit: Maybe we'll just sell your meat for $35 per pound

[edit on 3.15.2009 by Avarus]

What is wrong with both of you? Already joking about cannibalism and stealing somone elses rations? We can all pull together and survive without having to each other alive in the near future.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by Thiaoouba Prophecy]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I have been in the Forex Industry as a Trader since 2003 (Dollar VS Euro, Yen Pound etc) and Have seen it grow from 1.2 Trillion Dollars in Volume Traded Daily to About 3.8 Trillion every 24 hours.

I have since been putting away a lot of my earning towards Gold, Silver, and Copper, Bars, Ingots, Bullion, Coins and Jewelery. Also have a nice array of Assualt rifle to boot.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1
I looked and couldn't find this on here But I wanted to share this with everyone because it is shocking!!!

Federal Reserve How much printing have they done?

I like in this video how Glenn immitates Gore.....

Anyways, people it is over......all I can say is game over.....good luck to you all in the future. I hope I can afford a $35.00 loaf of bread here in the near future.

-Kdial1

This was posted a long time ago, but way to make it current with a new title

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join